Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Male Monster/Furry/Anthro/Animals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shura

Super-Earth
Hello and welcome to my request thread.

Firstly there's a few nasty things I need to get out of the way.
Rules said:
  • I'm looking for guys playing strong/confident/hot male characters!
  • I'd love someone that will at least try and post daily
  • Threads ONLY. If I get any requests for PM/IM's I'll just flat out ignore you.
  • Intro-Complication-Conclusion: I want someone that has a general idea of how the RP will end. We can change things as we go, but I don't enjoy dragging out RP's indefinitely without any direction.
  • Character images are a must! I hate it when I don't know what my partners character looks like. A picture speaks a thousand words!(No photo's though, don't know why but real photo's usually creep me out, think it's something to do with grabbing someone elses identity)
  • To indicate that you've read the rules and to speed up the process, it's suggested that you include some information about you character in your PM. (Image appreciated, but a name at the very least to prove you've read this.
  • I'm only willing to do 1 or 2 RP's on this site. So I will be very selective of who I RP with, please don't take it personally.
  • I'm sick and tired of people trying to make themselves look good by saying "Long Term Plot" and then either disappearing. I'm equally annoyed at "Highly Literate" people who might be great writers, but shit readers. It's great you have ideas, but I don't enjoy RPing with people that don't read what I write, and blatantly ignoring what I've written in my rules is a surefire way to have me ignore you. READ over them carefully again if you're going to express interest. I've colored in the most frequently infringed points to make it easier for you.

Current Craving
~~~Monster/Furry/Anthro/Animal x Human Girl~~~
I absolutely adore being used, or falling in love with something that isn't human. Double the arousal if you're able to penetrate my girls with something other than a typical human cock. Whether it be a slick tentacle, a knotted canine cock, cum that feels burning hot, or anything else out of the norm, I'd probably be interested in trying it out. There's no need to be overly creative about this aspect. But it's definitely a turn on.

Desired Kinks
Large men (Preferably a head or two taller than my character)
Muscular men
Males(18~30) on Girls (16~18)
Excessive Cum
Outdoor/Public Sex
Orgasm Control/Begging
Furries/Animals/Monsters (To my Human girls)
Dirty Talk
Rough Sex
Humiliation (Especially in Public)
Fear of getting caught
One-sided Love
Enslavement (Physically or Sexual dependence)

Refusals
Scat, Vore, Gore
Body alteration/mutation.
Pure Romance (I need conflict in an RP)

Tip!
I'm quite selective when it comes to who I RP with since I can only do a maximum of 1~2 RP's. Generally, if I have any doubts about Rping with you initially, I won't RP with you at all. And the Number 1 turnoff is when I get a one-liner expression of interest. "Hey, wanna do an RP" tells me nothing, and I'll just flat out ignore most request of this nature. Flesh the PM out and make it seem interesting? It doesn't need to be long, but I'm more likely to be interested if you can give me character info, certain kinks you want, plot ideas of your own, etc. Oh, and attaching a pic to the first PM is usually a good way to grab my interest.

Plots

~Bump~

Do not post in this thread, PM me instead

Current Plots!!!
-----

Furry Male

Furry x Human
I don't have any active plots for this pairing at the moment, but it's something I'm always craving and would love to get in touch with anyone who's willing to give it a shot. I've got a few vague ideas rolling around in my head, and I'm always up for creating something new (after looking at your kinks) or collaborating something together. :)

Kyra.jpg
Kyra's life had always been a hard one, enduring physical abuse from her father after her mother died at an early age. She'd put up with it for 17 years of her life, but last night when her father had grabbed her breast and ripped open her shirt, she realized she couldn't take it any longer. Not knowing any relatives, nor having any close friends, she decided to take her own life. Not wanting to give her father the satisfaction though she decided she'd do it secretly, out in the middle of nowhere where no one would ever find her. Sneaking past her father who was passed out in a sea of beer bottles, Kyra snatched his wallet and ran away from home. Catching several buses and trains, she managed to make her way to some rural town she'd never even heard of before wandering off into the wilderness under the cover of darkness. Wandering the woodlands she eventually arrived in a beautiful clearing, a small pool of water in the center, she decided to drown herself, wading into the water slowly. She didn't suspect for a moment that she was being watched.
---------------
-Furry preferred but will consider others (humans/demons/etc)-
-Smut oriented-

Tiara.jpg
You've always had rotten luck, Murphy seemed to have made his law specifically for you. (Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong).
You're on your way home one day from a failed job interview when you take note of a rather small cat tottering along the footpath ahead of you, its body swaying dangerously from side to side, you find yourself unable to take your eyes off the weakened kitten until it inevitably collapses. Alarmed you run over to it and find that it's simply passed out, most likely from hunger. You decide you can't just leave it there. In a sense you sort of feel as if it's a kindred spirit seeing as how you're parents died a few years ago in an accident, and you live alone in a shambling one room apartment. It's the cheapest place you could find, but your rent is several months overdue, and the landlords incessant threats make you wonder if you'll be on the streets tomorrow as well.

Taking the kitten home with you, you figure a bowl of milk won't make a difference to your financial situation and offer it to the kitten which laps it up happily, mewling it's gratitude and acting awfully affectionate, pets aren't allowed in the apartment but seeing as how it's late you decide one night can't hurt and decide to let it stay. You're not even that fussed when it jumps up onto your bed and curls up beside you as you sleep. You figure it's just a cat.... but little do you know that you'll be waking up to find a cute naked girl beside you the following morning. The girl, Tiara claims to be the kitten you saved, and that she wants to repay you for your kindness. You refuse.

~~~
*First and foremost she's 16 and will be quite a handful.*
*Second she's a cat... or some freakish science experiment. Either way she has cat ears and a tail.*
*Third you should be experiencing financial difficulty, I don't want some billionare master that has it all.*
*Fourth, and possibly most importantly, I don't want the stereotypical nice guy with cock. I want a fleshed out character that will get annoyed at times, has issues with making out with a cat (even if she looks like a girl), and other humanly believable traits. *
~~~

Despite your refusal though she continues to stick around. And somehow, magically your life starts getting better. Now if you could just get rid of that annoying perverted cat girl that keeps trying to get in your pants (sometimes literally) everything would be perfect.
---------------
-Plot oriented-
-Your character must not be sex hungry/Sexually accepting -
-Your character should be annoyed enough to want her gone, but not cruel enough to force her out-
-Sex may happen, but it will be a fair way down the plot-

Lately I've been doing a lot of traveling around and have really started to crave something related to public transport. A quick smut filled one off where your character approaches mine, and we get together on the spot.
---------------
-Bus: A bit of flirting before things get really heated in the back seat, or we can get off and continue in a public park or something.
-Train: My character has run away from home and is alone on the train when your character approaches her.
-Taxi: After a night out, my character calls a cabdriver to take her and a friend home, but she starts coming on to your character after my characters friend is dropped off.

*Note The above plots are just example plots, they can be changed to suit a certain character, or I can come up with something new completely. To express interest PM me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom