Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking smutty Futa RPs. Futa x F, Futa x Futa, Select Futa x M (IMs please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion

Star
This one is going in both sections because it doesn't matter to me who answers this.

I'm dying for a great RP with a Futa, As a futa or whatever.

I don't care how gifted you are, we can go realistic so long as its over a foot long and thick enough to spread a tight asshole nice and wide. Or if you feel like not worrying about the whole blood pressure thing I'm game for a truely massive cock 2+ feet, no limits for me >3

I can do any story pairing especially incest storys! If you have an idea come to me with it either over any of my IM systems or PM me to start an idea but I definitely would like to do this over an IM system for the sake of speed!

Things I look for in a futa:
Big cock
Medium to large breasts (so long as they are proportionate to your cock, the larger your cock the larger your breasts should be please!)
Lactation
Non stop cum! (I don't want any end to it, I want to be filled, covered, and even put in a bathtub full of your/our cum! That last bit isn't necessary unless your into satisfying that little fantasy. But I definitely want to be covered and filled!
Roles can be either sub or dom, if I'm made to dom I will play a futa. I don't do dominant men in FutaxM pairings, my men may be switches though depending on the relationship between them and their futa.

Available pairings:
Any incest:
Mother x Son
Mother x Daughter
Brother x Sister
Twins
Cousins
Aunt x Nephew

Teacher x Student
Two drunk strangers from a bar that go home with one another
If you have any other ideas hit me with them!
Master x slave (futa slave)
Mistress (futa) x slave (female, male, or futa)
House party orgy (probably set in a world where sex isn't so "behind closed doors. Would love multiple IM partners for this!)
Rape my futa ;)

Things I'd like to see, tight clothing (I want the world to know they have a cock, and for this to be set in a world where Futa's are totally normal!)
Public Sex (Can be done as a naughty thing, or also totally normal to just fuck in the open)
Latex (If you put your futa in some latex I will love you forever!)
Futa's with testicles, I want to suck the cock and kiss, caress, and suck on their sack!
I'm making this as I go so my list isn't complete, just hit me with what you've got!

I will take Futa's or Shemales!
Don't care what your gender is, don't care to know really, just come to me and tell me what you want to do!

If your idea really strikes me and you want it in threads, give me something really good with plenty of risque smutty and story goodness and I might make an exception here and there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom