Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to setup a Harem (Seeking Females)

Sebastian

Planetoid
So, as the title says I am interested in setting up a nice and proper harem. I've tried to do this on several different forums I've been on in the past and it usually failed, mostly because not everyone stuck around, or the site died. I'm hoping to find better luck here, and that's where you come in :D

Sorry males, but that spot is already taken by myself. It wouldn't be a proper harem if there were two boys :p So of course I am looking for some females to play along with. I'm hoping for at least three, and any more than that would simply be a major bonus. Now it'd be fairly easy to fill those ranks if I found one or two people who are willing to play 2+ characters, but that's not fun. I want one person to play on character. This way we can get some nice detail and action going on, without someone having to spread the love between multiple characters in a single post.

Now let's talk about detail and description. As much as the harem will be full of smut, sex and all that goodness I do want some good, detailed posts. Three paragraphs, 300+ words kind of idea. This will probably come back to bite me in the ass, but I am going to be looking at past examples from anyone who is interested, and I'm going to be fairly picky about who I let join the harem. Don't let this scare you away though, I'm a nice guy, I just want what I want xD. This demand will probably be the reason this whole idea won't work, but I'm still throwing it out there too see if I can find some interested parties ^^.

Let's talk about the actual dynamics within the harem now. I play dominate, cruel men, who like obedient, submissive woman. For the harem however I want some dynamic levels of control. Not all the girls will be complete pushovers (maybe one will be). Potentially one could take authority over top of the other girls, while another doesn't get along with any of them, as long as all the girls are subservient to the male. The possibilities are limitless and only really start once some people get interested and post up what type of lady they'd like to play.

As to how/why a harem, the easiest way I think to explain it would be Master/Slave. I'd be playing the Master who purchased the slaves and keeps them in a condo for whenever he wants to have some fun. The girls could of course play with each other while he's away, which opens up even more doors for more roleplays which would get even more interesting with several personality dynamics within the household.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling here. If I have more too add I'll edit the post. If anyone is interested please reply below with the type of lady you'd like to play, along with any idea/changes you have for the whole plot and setting. I'm highly adaptable and can change several things if it makes everyone happy :D

Iam interested in doing this and i will like to play a salve girl who is known for fighting back hence the scars all over her back. She has never been with man cause she is not the prettiest girl ether i will need to describe her in my first post so no pic is that okay. She was working for a rich guy but he had too many girls so she was just the maid of the place but she has known a woman's touch due to the fact the head girl of this guys herum force herself upon her and would lash her if she ever fought back. Its up to you on how you get her to be obedient but iam sure you can get her to be cause in the end she will lol.

do you take slaves of different races?
http://nekoneko69.activeboard.com/t44553612/kikis-anthropology-of-slaves/

Well, Well I am interested as well, I'll play the opposite of Kat. I'll be one of the sluttier of the Harem. I'll be playing a woman named Nira and she's in her mid-twenties, I'll put her at 26. She can be a major bitch if she chooses to, when she is on her time, or if someone pisses her off, but most of the time she is mellow, calm, teasing, flirty, and bubbly. She is always teasing the owner of the Harem and even enjoys getting pleasured, or pleasuring others. So that'll be my character :p

Back
Top Bottom