Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominant Man Wanting A Submissive Girl [M x F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firm Master

Super-Earth

Hello. You can call me Firm. Or Master. I'm looking for a female to RP with. Come in and see if you might fit the bill.

About Me:

• Male.
  • 29 years old.
  • Dominant.
  • Many years experience RPing.
  • Can write very long replies (several paragraphs). Enjoys giving deep descriptions.
  • Into video games, working on cars, and being a "numbers kind of guy."
  • Enjoy making friends, chatting in OOC, and getting to know my partners, but never required.

What I'm Looking For From You:

• Female.
  • Submissive.
  • I expect my partners to be able to stick with details and story. Nothing turns me off more from an RP than when we're turning left and your post talks about going right.
  • In light of the above, mistakes happen. Details are forgotten. Just don't let it be something from the immediate post before.
  • Long replies are fun, but never required. You do not have to match my posts.
  • Details are strongly desired. Especially small behaviors.

What I'm Looking For In An RP

• More plot than play usually, but I wouldn't mind having one that revolves purely around sexual interests.
  • I generally want realistic settings and actions. This will make more sense in the next section.
  • Moderate to extreme power shift. Whether this is from a more or less natural setting (boss x secretary) or from a setting where they're both otherwise relatively equal (student x student). I also like a passive or subtle dominance that he largely doesn't notice or simply takes for granted.
  • Something different. Odd fetishes or ideas are always fun. Need more specifics about what I mean? Ask me and I'll give past ideas that caught my attention. Not that I won't happily do a cliche pairing.
  • As far as the medium for RPing, I'm happy with PMs, making a thread, email, or doing an instant messenger with lighter RPs (Yahoo, Skype, others). I only hesitate about messengers because of the text limit they all have.

What I Won't Do/Need Pursuading
  • Magic. It just rubs me the wrong way because it gets out of hand usually. I'm open to it, but we need some restrictions if this does happen.
  • Mythical creatures. Absolutely no vampires, werewolves, demons, etc. I will be happy with an RP where your character is something cute (catgirl, furries, slime that can take a female figure, other ideas), but will almost always play human myself. Just ask me about it if you're up for something there.
  • Fandom. I don't like playing as a character from another media. We CAN do something based in the same universe, but I will not do a preexisting character from the show/book/movie/game/whatever.

Ideas:

I know. You're tired of the vague rubbish. You want more specifics. So here's some ideas.

Basic Pairings:
  • Master/slave
  • School setting (Student/student, Teacher/student, Adult/student)
  • Incest (Brother/sister, Father/daughter, possibly others)
  • Criminal (Rapist/victim, Kidnapper/victim, others)
  • Arranged marriage (Prince/princess, Villager/villager, others. Interested in both an agreeable arrangement or one that they don't like.)
  • Modern settings (Coworkers, Boss/secretary, Strangers meeting somewhere)
  • Fantasy settings (Any range of the knight saving the damsel in distress, or not so sweet settings)
  • Futuristic settings (Space Trader/purchased slave, First explorers which need to repopulate)

Specific Ideas

Master and Servant
Opening/Ideas for M/s:
(Two setting ideas. Either a modern day world, but where it’s a norm for women to have a strongly submissive role, literally serving in their home, or a regular type of world, but she happens to take on that role of servant for my character. Much more extreme than a housewife.)
The morning broke through Jack’s curtains, beaming thin strips of light through his room. The gentle sound of birds chirping outside and the dull sensation of sleep still tugging at him in bed made him resist getting up. His mind cleared as he reached to the side of him, finding the space on the bed empty. He grimaced. She was up and not with him this morning. He didn’t like waking up alone and she knew it.
With a soured mood rising up through him, he sat up on the edge of the bed. His fingers slid through his messy dark blonde hair as he tried to open his dark blue eyes wide. He took a moment to gather himself and finally rose to his feet. The cool morning air wasn’t so inviting to his skin and he threw on his robe before heading out of his room to hunt down the girl.
He could hear her before he saw her. She was humming to herself in a light, pleasant tone as he found his way to the kitchen. As much as he wanted to reprimand her for not being in bed with him, and he planned on it anyway soon enough, he noticed her cooking breakfast. It was only then that he registered the smell of the food. He walked over to the side of the kitchen. A bar was here, a low opening between the kitchen and the counter that faced him where he watched her from. “Good morning, pet,” he offered.
The details of how they came together can be many options, but she serves his every domestic need. Cooking, cleaning, dressing how he likes, and intimate play. He watches her constantly, correcting her form. Or just taking in the sight as she works. It's a simple setup, but one I'm really craving.

Sex As A Basic Need
Open/Idea for Basic Need:
He could hear the crowds roar outside of his room. His attention turned back toward the young woman that was now sucking madly at his cock. He could feel a rush of adrenaline in him now, thinking about the match today. How he really needed to perform well and win. It was a decider to his future now. And as his thoughts drifted into that area, his body tensed up and he could feel his desire to cum edge closer and closer.
He leaned back, one arm resting on the arm of the chair he sat in. The other hand moving to the back of her head, slipping through her hair. He could feel the cascade of her hair lightly brushing his balls as her mouth worked at his manhood. Before long, he could feel himself getting close to bursting and he grabbed her hair by the roots and started to force her up and down at his own pace, not far off from her own.
His other hand joined in and soon he found himself shooting his load. He held her in place as he came, not letting her get away or move as he became ultra sensitive. And after a moment he let her go and motioned her away. “Alright, it’s time,” he said as he got up, mostly ignoring her as he got dressed and readied himself to start. “Be ready when I get back,” he commanded coldly. “I might have another match after this.”

A new mech technology requires pilots to be sexually satisfied or stimulated to gain their peak performance. So your character is put in charge to take care of my character's needs. Or it can be a sport instead of combat. Or some sort of virtual reality thing. Or...well, I haven't thought about this too long, so it's pretty open with the same idea. In any case, her body is simply a tool to be used when needed or wanted. Between duty, shaming, or need to survive, she'll do what she can.

Businessman Needing An Escape
The business world demands that a man treat a woman with respect, dignity, and fairness. Which in reality means he does his best not to say one thing wrong to women at work, much less show any interest or desire in them, lest he end up in a meeting with the boss about the sexual harassment suit he's been dealt. Maybe a man can find a woman who he doesn't need to play nice with and instead can actually play with. Maybe from work? Maybe from somewhere else. He's all business, she tries to make him all play in the bedroom.

Romance
Sometimes it's just so much nicer to get in shy winks and smiles. I do enjoy romance and I don't mind tossing in some romantic ideas into any other role above (the arranged marriage that he ends up so charmed by her that he can't help but like her in the end for instance), or have an RP solely based around a romantic atmosphere.

Interracial
Opening/Idea for interracial:
He watched with amusement as the girl walked up to him. She was beautiful. He couldn’t deny that. But that muddy brown skin of hers bothered him. It was smooth, unbroken, and clear. But to him, her skin tone made her look dirty. He hated that fact. That she wasn’t white. And as much as he wanted to act like it was no issue, it would throw a wrench into everything. And it was all her fault.
As she came close, he opened an arm for her to tuck herself into, pressing her body to his and to look up at him like she always did. He wanted her. That figure she had captured his attention, and the way she walked, purposely swaying her hips. And how she always flirted with him with her gaze and little motions she loved to do that he found to be delightfully feminine. He wondered if all of that was part of her culture, or just her nature as a woman that she didn’t shed in favor of being a more masculine creature that the modern world seemed to force women to be.
He found himself concerned about dealing with her on a cultural level. Surely she’d want him to meet her parents and they’d surely try to dilute his own cultural background with their own. Traditions and beliefs of a filthy people, he thought sourly. So many cultures have trouble coming to terms with reality and will instead worship their old idols and carry on their superstitious ideas. He hated that. He wouldn’t give up what he was for some nasty backwater people and here she was probably expecting him to do exactly that for her.
His arm tightened around her shoulders. “Let’s get out of here,” he whispered into the top of her head. He breathed in the scent of her hair, pleased that she smelled of a lightly sweet, fragrant shampoo instead of some smoky incense or whatever other smells might come from her people’s activities. “I want to get you back home,” he added, grinning to himself as he pulled back and let her see his expression. As much as he hated what she was, he was craving the idea of using her body.

There's something about a different race that carries an interesting taboo to me. If you are willing to play (or are in real life, not that I ever need to know) a different race than Anglo Saxon white, I'd love to play that into the relationship with any other scenario. Whether it's basic racism to fuel his hatred or carnal lust of using her, to an arousal of what doesn't seem right/natural and mixing races. This carries over to interspecies if we do that direction.

Man and Creature
My character is a normal man. Your character can be any of several things. Catgirl (or other furry critter), slimegirl, or some other ideas. Largely inspired from these comics here.

Your idea!
I love taking an idea given to me and giving a character that's so deeply believable that you can't help but love every reply! Or at least I like to think so. I also enjoy odd or unusual requests. Half the fun of roleplaying for me is doing what I can to make your fantasy appear before your eyes. So go ahead and humor me. It might be the best thing you ever did!

RE: Literate M for F: Multiple Options

Hiya

You look like fun. Have a gander at my own 'seeking' thread and check my F list, think we could be compatible.

RE: I gave that bitch a good RP! Bitches love good RPs: [MxF]

You and i sound VERY compatible. PM me and we can work out something.

RE: Back from Break: [M x F]

I like the arranged marriage idea. Send me a PM if you're interested.

RE: Back from Break: [M x F]

Your F-list is quite intriguing, here's what I like from your manifest:

Clothed sex
Pseudo-rape
Humiliation
Breast/nipple play
Sexy clothing
Stocking
Blindfolds
Ice
Kidnapping
Cervical penetration