Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Race Play roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jewess

Moon
Hi everyone! I'm looking for someone to play a scene where my character (Jewish female, age and looks negotiable) is subjected to racially-motivated abuse, especially extreme humiliation (preferably public). I prefer modern-day settings, but I'm open to the inclusion of some scifi or fantasy elements.

Also, please be literate! I am interested in ongoing roleplays with as much psychology as sex, and maybe 60/40 smut/plot, so competence in English is very important. Thanks!

If anyone is willing to indulge me, please let know. Thanks! <3

NEW STORY IDEA: A beloved author of children's books wakes one day to discover that some very unflattering materials have been released to the public. These might be genuine pieces torn from her secret journals, or forgeries penned by a rival in order to ruin her reputation. Either way, overnight she's gone from famous to infamous, and the public at large is out for revenge...

ANOTHER NEW IDEA: My character signs up for a new dating website claiming to find your perfect match. In reality, it's operated by a cruel and shadowy organization that uses users' info to the the person best suited to rape them, humiliate them, and ruin their lives in the most intensely personal way possible...

I've also been looking to dabble in racial abuse play. I wanna play a black woman, and be subjected to all sorts of racial abuse by my mistress...

Bumpity.

Unexpected scenarios welcome - i.e. not just "attacked while walking down the street."

I would really, REALLY like to role-play with you but, a Jew myself, I don't feel I could abuse you for that reason, maybe any reason. It's just not my thing!

If you have any other ideas, please P-M me, or send me an E-M message at XXtraPrince@hotmail.com; if I come up with something I know where to find you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom