Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

here's a little plan i have I'm still working on it tell me what you think!

do you like this idea?

• yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • no

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Here we go again, yet another mindless musician that doesn’t know why they can do what they can do! Why did I get this job? What ever, sit your butt down shut up and listen closely im not repeating myself!

About 25 years ago the world was pelted with a countless number of meteoroids reshaping the planet into what it is now. The world was changed that day, October 13th 2013, the sky bled. Over half of the populous died, every form of electricity was rendered useless and any attempts to create more failed every time. It took us 2 years for us to regress into farmer folk, it also took 2 years for us to realize that the whole planet, the very rules of nature had changed.

The fist iconic change was the Shrooms of Naric a strange land that sprung up around one of the impact points covered in giant mushroom that the locals have carved into and call home. The folks from The Shrooms are more fond of singing there have been stories of piano players there as well.

The second to show its ugly face was the blades of belile a realm of upside down rules the ground shot up in razor sharp shards radiating over a naturally formed temple. Those that come from the blades are mostly guitarists and drummer.

The last to show was after we started to learn how to use the new laws to our advantage the spire rose out of the sea in 2016. Claimed by the elderly from every known village out there using crystals from the meteors that fell to stay in control of their homelands. Only the greatest of the great, the elite are granted the chance to learn under the elders.

Now to tell you what this change is. Of late the earth was changed into a new place animals mutated into whole new creatures most from fantasy many never seen before. but along with mutating the laws of physics and the animals on our planet it made the air into something new charged it somehow. We didn’t realize it for two years mainly because we were too busy putting our world back together. Until we settled down and started hiding from the constant attacks from the new monstrosities that we learned a new skill. Our music had a way of controlling the energy that the new plants in our world produced and changed the world around the user. Only classifiable as magic musician’s such as yourself have been able to change the terrain tame these new monsters and fight with the power of music alone. The only downfall with this power is two people can play the exact song and get two different effects, there’s no reason behind it but that isn’t the problem it’s the war that’s been secretly been raging between the three iconic villages.

Rules:
1. No god moding
2. Your instrument is your weapon anything else is useless
3. No killing other players without ooc confirmation from the user
4. respect people's kinks and dislikes
5. Don't push boundaries/limits
6. pm me befor you post your profile.
((more rules and info to come))

Sounds fun, but I'd for you to explain why good ol' gunpowder and lead wouldn't work. Surely there's some of that on the black market somewhere. I mean... there's enough in the world that at least 1000 of the things HAD to have made it through.

i have an idea sense some of the people mutated and some of the animals whats wrong with the animals getting out of control on all three iconic villages and that anime guy with the vilion is hot

Back
Top Bottom