Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxM Always looking ;) ONLINE Updated: 9/16/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Sky

Super-Earth
Updates will have a » before it. The symbol will stay up for a week.

!!!!! Obviously I need to make this a little easier to read, because I keep having people message me claiming to have read my fucking thread and them send me a link to their thread. I'M NOT STUPID! Please read this! It will seriously only take you a couple of seconds to read this first bit! Geez!
DO NOT message me asking me to look at your thread.
I made a thread because I hate reading other peoples long threads with tons of plots and being told to pick one out.
If you want to rp one of your plots, send me that plot or a FEW (3 or 4 not 10+)
and I will look through those. Thanks guys! : D

PLEASE send me a private message if you want to rp with me! Thanks : )

I's just looking for some people to have a good rp with.
I would like to have mature roleplayers. Meaning I don't want a bunch of sex.

So... I'll make this short and sweet 'cause I don't feel like typing a lot out and boring you guys! : D

All I ask if that you be somewhat literate. At least 3 good paragraphs.
And not be a prick. I want to rp with people who will actually talk to me outside of the rp.

Wills

• not going to list this because there are way to many - just ask but please read my wonts
    Will try Futa... maybe. -actually like this a lot now

Wonts

• Smut. I understand this is a more mature website for that stuff, and that's why I'm here, but I'm not interested in sex 24/7.
    Old western
    Space
    Alians/Futuristic
    Doubling
    Male roles (I only play sub. female roles)
    Lesbian
    Growth (penil, breast, ass ect.)
    Giants
    MILF
    Slutty

Pairings: Bold=my role. ☼ = idea. ♥ = ► = currently rping; not interested

• » Futa - I don't really have an idea for a pairing, but I will always play the girl, never the shemale. CRAVING
    gypsy / guard captain (recently watched Hunchback of Notre Dame lol)
    rock star / non fan ☼ ♥
    patient / psychiatrist
    Neko / owner
    Stuckup Princess / Fed up servant ♥
    Vampire(M)/Human(F)
    Student(F)/History Teacher(M)
    Pokemon(M)/Trainer(F)

Plots

• Phantom of the Ballet
    I'll give you a basic plot of this... because it's way to long.
    The male character (you) live in a mansion that is apart of a world famous fine-arts academy. His father is the owner and headmaster. The female character (me) gets a full free ride to the school. She is a special student, hand picked buy the headmaster and gets to live in the mansion. The male character remembers her from high school. He confessed his love and she snorted and walked away. She used to be very high and mighty, very popular. He not holds it against her, but can't stop thinking of her and dreaming of her. She was chosen to join the school because of her dancing. She does ballet, and became a professional at the age of 12. The male character basically sits in the balcony and watched her performances, and leaves her a black rose in her dressing room after every show. He dresses like the Phantom from The Phantom of the Opera. Side notes: She lives in the mansion and is roomed besides the male character. She does not remember who he is, and what she did to him, but he remembers very well, but keeps it hidden from him. She does not know that he is the headmasters son.

Haunting the Haunted
    Two top students in school who have known each other for a very long time have a rivalry, but secretly like each other. One day, the male (would be your character) bets the girl (would be my character) to go stay the night in this supposedly haunted mansion that is the talk of the town. Little does she know, the mansion actually belongs to the guys family, and he plans on being in the house and scaring her and making her believe it's really haunted. So they end up in the house and he ends up being haunted by the actual ghost of the house, and accidentally gets caught in the house by the girl. When they tried to get out of the house, they end up locked in, the windows wont even break and the house seems to have a spell on it. The only way to get out is to put the ghost to rest, or die themselves.

Fandoms (I guess this is what it's called)

• »Something based off of the Dr. Horrible film. Evil man and an innocent women he's in love with... some twist, I'm not sure; we can figure something out.

Note: I am happily taken by a wonderful guy. So I will not being sending pics or going on cam or any of that other stuff. If you ask, I will report. :) no offense, I just hate leeches.

RE: Lit rp - mature roleplayers please?

Bump.

Stilling looking... always looking.

Going to be at work from 11am-6pm EST. So feel free to leave me a message if you're interested. Thanks guys.

RE: Lit rp - mature roleplayers please? Updated: 10/16/12

Updated!
10/16/12
12:21AM est

I added a new pairing.

The green arrows for the update will only be there until this time next week!
I put 3 ♥'s because I'm very interested in the pairing!
PM me if you're interested!

RE: Lit rp - mature roleplayers please? Updated: 10/16/12

bump

lol realized I didn't bump yesterday

RE: FxM Always looking ;) OFFLINE Updated: 8/25/13

feel free to message even if i'm offline :)
i'll get to it asap!!!

RE: FxM Always looking ;) OFFLINE Updated: 8/25/13

would any of these ideas appeal to you? 0.o

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=33913

RE: FxM Always looking ;) ONLINE Updated: 9/4/13

Really want some partners that can respond at least once a day

RE: FxM Always looking ;) ONLINE Updated: 9/4/13

bump...

most of my partners have been busy... so I"m looking for more -__-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back