Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Insanity~

I forgot to put that I restarted my workout on monday since all the shit from last week just was too overwhelming to even try. I'm getting back into it and have noticed that I am stronger since I went on a walk for about an hour or so yesterday and I wasn't out of breath or feeling overwhelmed by all the walking. It was just a nice long walk which I haven't had in a good while.

Also- Special K pastry crisps are delicious and taste like poptarts.

Woohoo! You're making it there! Building up a tolerance is a good sign, I would say! I think I know the things you are talking about and yes, they are very yummy!

So I checked the scale and supposedly I'm at about 170 - which means I may have lost somewhere between 3 and 7 pounds.

Kind of makes me happy.

Whoop-whoop! ^.^ Congrats! Keep at it girl! You started over right? What day are you at now?

Hope you guys have been doing good. Between some bad stuff, and it being my birthday and tomorrow being thanksgiving, I've let myself go more than I should have. Think I'll start back at it on either sunday or monday. For now I'm afraid to look at the scale. :p

I've lost enough weight to fit back into a pair of pants I haven't worn in two years. That pair of black jeans I have will be the real test

Back
Top Bottom