Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gal looking for a partner (Updated 02/12/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gal looking for a partner

So, this is a request thread, obviously. But this thread'll probably vary from every other thread by the simple fact that I'm not going to list a bunch of things that I want to do.

Instead, each time my desire changes, my thread will change. Simple enough right? Right.

So, in the following posts I'll have my rules and my craving/want/whatever.

RE: Gal looking for a partner (Seeking Roleplay Partner M or F, U/C)

Rules

So, I don't have many rules but the few I do have I expect to be followed
to the letter so as to ensure that (a) I don't end up wasting my time, and
(b) that all roleplay sessions are pleasant. While I may be willing to bend
certain rules, the rules that are bolded are not rules that I'm going to
budge on no matter what.

That being said, read these in full or you'll have no right or reason to
complain when I tell you bluntly that there's no chance for any sort
of roleplay between us.

1. BE RESPECTFUL! This should be a no-brainer, but if you approach me,
    I say no, and you get all bitchy or upset over it, chances are you're
    not going to be getting any further attention from me.
  2. I am pansexual, which means sexually, I don't base sexual encounters
    on gender. However, I do prefer to do lesbian/yuri/femslash roleplays,
    which reflects on my RL preferences. That said, chances are I WILL NOT
    be interested in hetero pairings unless otherwise stated.
  3. In terms of getting in touch with me, the best way to do so would probably be
    leaving a post here. However, if you did leave a post in this thread, feel free
    to PM me as well letting me know. I do not wish to have my inbox crowded by
    roleplay requests I may or may not take on.
  4. I will only roleplay via threads. Why? This lets me keep track of the
    roleplay easier and let's me share my roleplay style and the way I play
    with others.
  5. My cravings/looking for post is a very, usually, accurate indication of what I want to
    do. Do not suggest things that are not there because I am most likely not interested
    in whatever it is.
  6. Please keep personal matters just that: PERSONAL. Unless you are telling
    me that you're going to be busy due to something IRL and you're
    just being polite about it, keep it to yourself.
    That includes your RL gender as well. I do not care, nor do I want
    to know about your RL situation, nor will I tell you about mine.

RE: Gal looking for a partner (Seeking Roleplay Partner M or F, U/C)

Current Craving:

As previously stated, this is what you should be the most concerned about (after the rules of course).
If you follow the rules, and you follow this, then there should be no problem when it comes to
roleplaying with me.

This is subject to change quite often so please be sure to check back often to keep on top of things!

Current Cravings as of: 02/12/2015
Digimon: (Primarily Tamer/Digimon a la Tamers and Savers. I would prefer to play the 'mon, but can play the Tamer as well.)

LoK: (At the moment, craving something KorVira (Korra/Kuvira) like mad. Also open to KorraSami (Korra/Asami) as well. In most/all cases I prefer to play Korra but I can be persuaded to play Asami or Kuvira, though it's unlikely I'll agree.)

snaibseL: (YJ!Verse Artemis/Zatanna. Can be post series or during the series. Even willing to have it replace Spitfire (Wally/Artemis) during the series.)

RWBY: (Primarily Freezerburn (Yang/Weiss), but open to Ladybug (Ruby/Blake), Sundae/Baked Alaska (Yang/Neo), Sweet Dreams (Emerald/Cinder), Falling Petals (Cinder/Ruby) as well, I'm also willing to try Chocolate Bunny (Coco/Velvet) as well. In terms of characters I prefer to play Yang, Blake, Neo, and Cinder; though I have more preference towards playing Yang, Cinder and Neo.)

Final Fantasy XIII: (For this I'm willing to play Lightning against characters like Vanille, Fang, and Lebreau. I'm also big into Farroncest, but it's not something I expressly need.)

Star Wars: (At the moment I'm mostly interested in Ahsoka/Asajj or Ahsoka/Barriss, and possibly something involving Sabine Wren. Open to other ideas and pairings as well.)

Star Trek: (Primarily Deanna Troi/Beverly Crusher, Seven of Nine/B'elanna Torres, or T'Pol/Hoshi Sato. Also open to doing OC/OC pairings. In the case of OC's I'm willing to play the following species: Vulcan Caitian, Klingon, Human, and Joined Trill.)

Thundercats (2011 ver): (This is the only, THE ONLY thing that I'd be interested in doing hetero/straight pairings for. That being said the pairings are: Cheetara/Lion-O, Panthera/Leo, Pumyra/Lion-O, and OCs)​

RE: Gal looking for a partner (Seeking Roleplay Partner M or F, Now Looking!)

Hi there. Just found this site today, so I'm flicking through a few requests, and yours caught my eye.

I'm not extremely well versed in erotic RP, however I have played quite a bit of journal RP with some IM scenes included. Usually ones where the curtain drops and the scene fades to black once the clothes come off.

I do have extensive knowledge of the Marvel universe, both movie and comic, although the comic knowledge is highly concentrated in Xmen. Some of my Journal RPs inlcuded Beast, Pete Wisdom, Pyro and Polaris.

I do not have any specific plots or scenes in mind, however I would be delighted to discuss a setup or two and explore.

Please Consider,
Corybantic

Just a BUMP, don't mind me~

RE: Gal looking for a partner (Seeking Roleplay Partner M or F Updated 10/19/2013)

BUMP for Update of interests.

RE: Gal looking for a partner (Seeking Roleplay Partner M or F Updated 10/19/2013)

BUMP for Update of interests.

RE: Gal looking for a partner (Updated 01/28/2014)

BUMP

Updated Interests and tweaked second post

I would just like to say that link about submissive summed up EXACTLY why I don't like "Sub/Dom" pairings, I hate doing all the work while my "Partner" does fuck-all, even outside of the sex scenes, they just sit/lay there, waiting to be acted upon

Interesting, you rarely see people looking for Transformer roleplays. I wouldn't mind playing opposite a nice femme as a mech or human, either sounds rife with possibilities both for plot and other. I'm moderately knowledgeable in Transformers lore, not so much the comics but the cartoons I know plenty. From G1, Animated, to Beast Wars, to the modern Prime and whatever rises from that point on. That is what largely drew me to post here though I can't say I have a wealth of work I can show off since most of the roleplays I have been involved in have been in the PMs, but the few I have played on the forums proper have been decent, not nearly as long as I would like though. Typically I do anywhere from one to three paragraphs in a post, how much largely depends on the state of interest in the roleplay and how much detail my partner contributes. I hope that will change if you see fit to contact me.

RE: Gal looking for a partner (Updated 08/27/2014)

I'd like to do an mxf RP with you. I have a few ideas of my own, if you're interested, but the one I'd mostly be interested in doing is a Male Human x Femal Robot RP, with a postcyberpunk setting.

Not interested.

And that's not one of the things I'm looking for.

I'm not a gamer or into manga but your tastes sound like a lot of fun, so while I don't see a scene I could play, I wanted to compliment you on your submissive link, I do like playing a dominant but you nailed so well a lot of requests for submission I see...made me laugh being so true. Free bump for you at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom