Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Girlfriend's Sister (Gashnaw & Epicgirl)

"You think i'm going to st-" he was cut off as she bit his lip and he continued his pace. He kissed her back and licked the tip of her nose. "Tight, but not a virgin" He said with a smile "So you're not all that innocent. Then again I don't hang out with you and the jocks, so i wouldn't really know."

April smiled as she continued to kiss him "mmm hmm, I never said I was innocent, those jocks aint the innocent type either" she whispered into his ear, tugging at it gently with a smile, she kept her arms around him as he fucked her "I have my own secrets you know, like this little secret for instance, unless you want Penny to find out about this" she whispered with a grin, kissing him again and slipping her tongue into his mouth as she french-kissed him, her tongue explored his mouth a little before pulling away and then began kissing his neck, biting and sucking at one spot until a visible mark formed "good luck hiding that"

"Who says I want to?" He asked with a laugh as he Kissed her again and Slowed his pace feeling his muscles twitching as he released his seed deep inside her and pulled out seeing a little bit of it dripping form her cunt. Smirking her leaned over and kissed her again. "Both sisters within an hour." He continued to place delicate kissed along her mouth, jaw and neck while playing with her tits. "It felt good, not always having to wear a raincoat. Its a bit of freedom."

April let out a soft moan as he released inside of her, she kissed him back when she felt his lips pressed against hers. She tilted her head to the side as his lips trailed down her jaw and down to her neck, she couldnt help but grin a little as he talked about using condoms "what? So you always use condoms with Penny? I always go bareback, thats real sex" she whispered as he continuied, groaning softly as he played with her tits "and you might want to hide the mark because that wasnt there when you finished with Penny" she said into his ear softly

He cocked a brow and her and laughed. "Maybe" He laughed rubbing the mark. "Not like i can do much though." He sighed kissing April again and sat up. "So what no condoms for you?" He asked and heard the water still going in the shower. "I used Condoms with penny because I don't want her getting pregnant." He sighed and then Climbed back on top of April. "But you seem to not care. Tell me, what if you got pregnant? What would you do?"

April looked at him as he sat up "nope, dont use condoms" she said as she watched him. April shifted slightly when he got back onto of her "I don't know, possibly keep it or abortion" she said as she looked up at him, but the more she thought of it the more she dispised abortions... "I havent got pregnant yet" she said as she looked at him

He smirked. "And what if it happened now. What if our little fuck just flipped the tables." He asked. His goal now was going to knock her up. He would fuck her until she was, and possibly still fuck her afterwards, but the idea of having his spawn growing inside April was appealing. "If I had time and energy i would go for another round with you" He smirked. "But I ear the taps turning and that means Penny is clean." He quickly grabbed a tissue and wiped off his cock and pulled his pants back up cracked open the bottle of Gatorade and chugged a few large gulps heading back to Penny's room and cashing on her bed, just in time.
"long shower" He sighed taking another sip of the Gatorade and combed his hand through his sweaty hair. "Maybe i should have taken one with you. I feel kinda gross."

April listened to him and shrugged "I will probaly be fucked and if my sister found out so would you" she said as she watched him, not realising that he wanted to knock her up. She watched as he left, she changed into some clean clothes and sprayed some vanilla air freshener around the roon incase someone caught the scent, she then went back ro reading the magazine as if nothing happened

When penny finished she dried off and put on her new set of clothes. She then left the bathroom amd walked back to her room, smiling as she saw her boyfriend "you only needed to ask" she said softly, refering to the shower as she watched him

He rolled his eyes and shook his head. He knew he could have joined her whenever he wanted, but the fun he had passing the time was perfect. He know had someone on the side which he planned to impregnate, and had his girlfriend, both putting out, both tight, and both, to his knowledge, all his.

He got his feet and kissed Penny a few times then said "I should actually get home. and have her butt a quick soft smack. "If I could i would give this another run, but then you would also have to take another shower."

Penny nodded a little and kissed him back "my parents are going on a three day holiday tomorrow, want to come over then?" She asked as she kissed him softly "I will miss you" she said softly

He kissed her once more and Smile "Yea, I'd love to."

Three days, three days to do basically whatever he wanted to either girl, when he could that was. Penny would be more than willing so he quickly packed some condoms. April on the other hand wold be a little trickier. She would spread her legs for him but he had to wait until the coast was clear. That meant after penny was asleep or in the shower. And He did plan to fuck he at least once in the shower that weekend. There was a benefit in April though. Bareback meant no paper trail. No used condoms just the seed he would leave in her.
He also packed a change of clothes and tossed it in his car Trunk. Sure they had to suffer a day of school, but he would rive both girls home after and get to a busy weekend. He truly wished he could tell bot girls and then have the sister's as his won little play things but he doubted Penny would go for it. And part of the fun of April was that she was technically off Limits, and he bet that she liked that he was also off limits.

Penny smiled "great" she said with a bright smile. When he left she sighed a little and then walked to April's room, smelling vanilla, April looked up and said "sounded like you had fun" she said and Penny nodded, the two had a small chat and then Penny left again, going to her room and cleaning up a little while April just relaxed with a grin (skip to when they get home?)

The school day was long and boring, Mainly due to both girls bouncing around In Bryan's head, and it didn't help that every second he spent with Penny he had his mind on April. But he bet it would have been the same if he hung out with April, a sin he would have spent the time thinking of Penny.

The drive home was even tougher as both girls were in his car. He wanted to plow both of them right there in his car, Park and hop in the back see fucking both them. But alas he held off, even though upon reaching Penny's room he was so revved up to go he could have torn her apart with his cock alone. As soon as they entered he didn't even give her time to set her things down before closing the door and tossing her to the bed.
"God, you have no idea how fucking horny I am right now."

April walked to her room, she shut the door and then changed from her uniform to her undies and bra, then slipped on a crop top and short pair of shorts to hide her.

Penny was a little surprised as her boyfriend just tossed her onto the bed, she droppws hwe stuff and grinned "well come and get me then"

Epicgirl said:
short pair of shorts to hide her.
((Hide her what?))

Bryan wasted no time stripping Penny and himself. He had been so pumped form the events of the day that he could hardly contain himself. In fact he had thought beforehand and had one condom in his pocket, with a small slit in it Mainly to open it easier and opened and slid it on as he quickly drove himself deep inside his girlfriend.

(her body lol, posted before I finished again)

Penny grinned as she warched him, guess from how quickly he was preparing that he had been looking forward to this. She let out a loud moan as he slammed into her, she gripped the bedsheets as he fucked her, the bed moving slightly from the sheer force of it. Penny let out another soft moan as she pulled him down to kiss him

April just ignored the sounds, she just started to sketch as she waited for them to be done, she got bored of sketching rather quickly so then got out another magazine and began to read that instead, flicking through the pages as she listened to her music as she hummed a little as she waited for them to be finished, knowing her sister would be taking a long shower after

The Bed squeaked as he pounded away at Penny, He truly dd not remember putting the condom on but he was wearing it and with how fast he was thrusting into her, he was glad he had it on. Besides, even as bad as it was, April was the only one he would Fuck bareback for now. If Penny ever wanted to fuck bareback he would, but for now, well the knowledge that April felt his seed inside her was a little thrilling, even if the only girl who should have was penny. That was another thing that made this amazing, the fact that he had two girls. One who had no idea and loved him unconditionally, and the other, who liked the idea just as much as he did. He knew she had to. Other wise she probably would have asked him to break up with penny or something.

He continued to pound away mercilessly and was curious if he may actually have been hurting penny with his force, but at the same time, would not slow down. He bit her collarbone, Now enough to truly hurt, but at least show her he was there and felt himself release. He wasn't finished though, his pace Slowed but he kept going knowing he had more in him and although he had another girl in the other room who would completely deplete him he was going to make sure Penny came before he was done.

Penny let out a soft moan as he continued, it hurt ever so slightly but that was beaten by all the pleasure she was getting. She gripped onto the bed as he continued, groaning and moaning softly. She felt herself getting closer and she let out a louder moan, reaching her peak and then almost collapsing on the bed, her breathing hard and fast as her juices released

April heard her sisters louder moan, grinning a little since she knew they were probably almost done, she knew she was getting fucked by her sisters boyfriend and also bareback, and she was sure that even her sister used a condom when with him, which made it just that more fun, but she had no idea that his true plan was to inpregnante her... She yawned and looked at her magazine, reading something about how this guy almost died or something

Back
Top Bottom