Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Hero's Dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valerie made a small yelp of protest when she was lifted onto the desk but was quickly swept back the heat of the moment. Even if she had the ability to slow down and think about the situation, she surely wouldn't believe it. There was no way she would start making out with someone she hardly knew. Let alone a teacher. Thankfully, she had no intention of listening to her logical side. Her legs pressed tightly against the sides of the older woman. She could barely control her body from twitching out of control when she bite down on her pure virgin neck. Her hips bucked upward, trying to make as much contact through their clothes as she possibly could.

Kira gave a small growl. Getting Valerie all worked up was nice, but the girl had done little to try and please her in return. Kira leaned up and gave Valerie a lusty look.

"For 'admiring' me so much, you sure seem reluctant to touch me... We need to change that. Or perhaps..." she said slowly, studying Valerie's face, "You need some guidance." Kira slid her hands up Valerie's stomach, gently cupping the underside of the girls breasts, before covering them completely as she began to massage and squeeze them. She let out a small laugh as she felt Valerie's nipples hardened and press into her palms, and with an evil grin, she gently slid her fingers across and gave them a pinch.

Leaning back down, she licked the girl's bottom lip, before nipping at it.

"I want you to start putting those hands to good use, or I'll be forced to tie you down dear..." she growled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom