Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Hero's Dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.

TemptingNeko

Super-Earth
Walking toward the classroom, Kira "ShadowHeart" Holten could feel the eyes of those around her focus upon her very being. She continued moving, taking no notice of the stares. They had stared when she was just guest speaking, she doubt it would change with her teaching now. A quiet murmur began, and she knew full well everyone was speaking about her, while trying not to raise her attention. Giving a slight roll of her eyes, she continued walking, letting her mind wander to what had brought her here.

It had been a year since she had tried to take over the Heroes Alliance, and in that time she had been stuck in a nuthouse with all the other criminally insane villains. She had behaved herself for the time there, knew just what they were looking for when trying to reform her and stayed well in line. She had taken to speaking Stark University as her way to getting to see the outside world from time to time, and discovered she had a talent for it, so when her parole hearing had come, she offered to start teaching for free in return for her release. They had allowed it, but she was still being monitored where ever she went, for all hours of the day. While there was no one out in the open, she knew that they had at least one guy following her, keeping his position secret in case she lost it again.

Kira was going to give a good show, but in her mind she had already plotted out her next attempt. The problem was she was just one person, and no matter how powerful she was, there was no way she could take on the entire league by herself. But perhaps a group of well picked out students could change the tide for her. She restrained her energy and excitement, she didn't need to provoke any mind readers to peek into her thoughts. She was well versed in mental defenses, but any inklings of villainous thoughts would send her right back to prison.

Finally reaching the room designated as hers, she opened the door to find some students had already filed in. She quirked an eyebrow up but said nothing, deciding she could learn more from observation. It seemed most who had come early were mostly just over eager to stare at her. They were all freshmen, as she had requested, since they'd have the easiest minds to sway. Noting some of the looks in the mens' eyes, she thought that perhaps she could've put more thought into her outfit; A tight pair of jeans that accented all of her curves, and a button up white blouse that showed quite a bit of her ample cleavage didn't scream teacher so much. But the look in her dark purple eyes gave the warning that anyone caught with wandering eyes or attention would be punished severely At 5'11, she was an intimidating sight for most guys and girls.

She sat on the top of her desk and ran her hand through her midnight black hair, before picking up a pile of papers and flipping through them slowly. As the minutes ticked by more and more students filed in, but she made no move to acknowledge them, instead continuing to look through her papers. As the bell rang and the class quieted, Kira continued glancing over the papers, making no move to get off of her desk. Minutes began to tick by as an uncomfortable silence filled the room, but Kira's expression was calm, cool, and collected, as though she was waiting on something.

"Excuse me!" Shouted the blurring figure as she raced through the hall. Although she hasn't been naturally gifted with the power of super speed, but sometimes she felt like she magically gained the ability when she was running late. She was always running late too. She had a good excuse of course but she wasn't allowed to say. Valerie Harper was an unregistered superhero known as Gold Mirage. She wasn't allowed to say "Sorry! I had to stop a robbing at the 7/11 on the way to school!" Technically, she wasn't allowed to be a superhero yet. How silly was that? she was breaking the law by stopping others from breaking the law. Gold Mirage was gaining public popularity for being a cute young American sweetheart that had a sense of justice. She was a beginner but because of special gifts she had been able to gain recognition. Underneath her baggy hoodie was a skin tight latex uniform. When she was in her hero form she was too tired to care about her appearance. She viewed herself kinda like Clark Kent. Mostly...she couldn't afford normal clothes. She spent all her cash she got from her part time job on replacing her costume over and over again. Latex wasn't cheap.

Between being a hero, being a student and working a part time job...something had to give...and that was the appearance and social life of Valerie Harper: ordinary girl. She had grown up in a foster home so she wasn't use to having much nice things...maybe that was why she spent so much on her persona. She liked being someone better than the girl who didn't have a family. She was lucky to get a scholarship to Stark University, she even had a dorm. It was like she had finally become Cinderella at the ball.

She looked down at her crinkled schedule in her hand, then back up at the numbers by the doors. It was counting down, as if building to the climax. There was a strange excitement that was filling her. It was destiny was waiting up a head. No no...that was just the thinking of a baby faced freshmen, pumped about her first day at college. Finally, room 214 appeared. She grabbed onto the door handle with a little too much force, denting the silver orb. She didn't anyone would notice though...I mean, anyone could have done that...she didn't even list her strength listed as her power. She looked around the room. Everyone was already sitting down and now staring at her. Her heart instantly jumped into her chest. With great hesitation she looked at the clock...almost fifteen minutes late. What a great first impression she made.

"erm...is this Villain Psychology 101?" She looked up through her messy bangs to the teacher that was sitting on her desk like some kind of beautiful dictator. She was really too stunning to be a teacher. She reminded herself that everyone here was a hero or ex-hero. It shouldn't be surprising. Everyone at her high school was old or ugly (sometimes both) so it was just...startling. Valerie felt like a idiot standing in the doorway in her old clothes with her hair pulled back into a boring ponytail.

Kira let out a breathe. There always seemed to be at least one later comer. Slowly, she pulled her focus away from her papers, and looked up at the student who and just fled in. She let the intensity of her stare hit the freshman, freezing her to the spot for a moment.

"You're..." Kira let her fingers dance through the pages she had in her hand, before stopping and pulling out a page. She gave it a lazy glance before putting her focus back on the girl before her. "Harper, Valerie correct." She left to room for a reply, but instead stood from her desk and walked up to the other girl. As she closed in on the lat student, she let her eyes roam across the girls features, starting at her hair that had been pulled into a ponytail, down to taking in the contours of her face and the look in her eyes (rather like a deer caught in headlights), to the drab apparel the girl had picked for the day. Kira suddenly stopped within inches of the other girl, before leaning down and putting her face unnervingly close to Valerie's.

"You are correct, this is Villain Psychology 101. And you madam, are late. It would be in your best interest to take a front seat." Kira spoke softly, but clearly to the young girl, making sure she understood every word. She backed away after letting the words sinked in, and watched as Valerie quickly got into a seat, before turning and walking to the middle of the class. She stopped stood rigidly, commanding attention and power, giving an icy look to the entire room.

"Welcome to Villain Psychology 101. Now that you're all here, I would like to say while this is college and you can technically come and go as you please, anyone who decides that they cannot get their ass in gear and get to my class in a timely fashion will quickly learn what it feels like to be hit by a truck." Kira relaxed and leaned against her desk, a small smirk playing upon her lips.

"With that out of the way, I assume most if not all of you know who I am?" Kira left this question open, looking around the class to see if there was anyone brave enough to try and speak. She made sure to look over each of her new potential slaves slowly, before coming back down to the front row and focusing in on Valerie. "You. I assume you don't realize I'm Shadow Heart, do you?" she was still smirking, but her eyes held a tension to them that unnerved some of the other students.

Normally, Valerie liked sitting in the front of the class but after getting chewed out by the teacher she wanted to disappear into the back and fade into the walls. She took the empty seat that was just slightly off from being directly in front of the teacher. How embarrassing! Yes, she was late but it was her first day, hell she could have used the excuse that she got lost and promise it wouldn't happen again. She almost said that too but when the raven haired beauty invaded her space, all words fell out of her head. She felt like her legs had turned into mush. She didn't even get that flustered when she was facing a gun barrel. She slumped into her seat, trying to make herself as close to invisible as she could.

The teacher began her lecture, her voice demanded their attention without. Valerie wasn't immune to her confident charm. Shadow heart? The young freshmen felt like she had been hit by a ton of bricks. THE SHADOW HEART? She was her idol growing up! Well, her and White Luce. She remembered watching their feats against evil. They were the most impressive female super heroes. It was their team that made her want to become a hero. She cried like a child when she saw White Luce's death on the news. Then Shadow Heart went crazy....

This was THAT Shadow Heart. Her Azure eyes were locked with the mysterious eyes of her past idol. The pressure in those eyes felt like they were crushing here, yet she couldn't look away. Slowly, she raised a meek hand, habit from high school, and began to speak in a small voice. "What happened to you? You were the greatest. Why would you switch sides?"

Kira was impressed that the girl could hold her gaze, but suddenly she could feel a flood of emotions threat to spill out. Pity, for the ignorance of this girl, and hatred at the Alliance, and deep longing to have Sara back at her side, in her arms... Kira closed her eyes for a moment, and took a breath, before replying.

"I lost my sanity for a bit, over the loss of my... Partner. But I've seen the error in my thinking, and I'm ready to start back on the path for the greater good." The words spilled forth from her mouth, and you couldn't barely noticed they were well rehearsed. She knew there would be questions, but there wasn't anyway to prepare her heart for this. She decided to change the subject, and instead get the class on course.

"Thanks to my own lapse, however, I can give you a valuable in look to the deeper thoughts of the many villains you'll be facing. Some of you may think this class is to help you figure out how to outsmart them, but you'll also be looking into the roots of why they went down the path of evil. Can any of you tell me why it is so important to know why? I mean, wouldn't be much easier to just pummel them into the ground and throw them into jail and be done with it?" Kira had begun to pace the room, looking over each of the students carefully now. She easily held their attention, much to her dismay. She had been hoping to try and test out her powers a bit, but so long as she had full attention by her looks alone, she'd simply have to wait, and be patient. Worse came to worse, when they went over being in the villain's mind she could use the excuse that they'd need hands on practice.

The pain in Kira's eyes made her stomach twist as the newspaper headlines from a few years flashed back. Valerie could almost understand why she lost it, watching your teammate and best friend die right in front of you. That would be enough to make anyone temporarily lose their sanity. Valerie didn't leave her room for a week after White Luce's death...and she didn't even know the women. She couldn't imagine how Shadowheart must have felt.

A boy in the back of the room raised his hand but didn't wait for the teacher to call on him before he answered. "We need to know how they think so we can try to figure out what they're planning before they do it. Hopefully saving lives of innocents. " He looked a bit like a geek but his messy curls gave him a cute baby look to him.

Valerie was now looking into her notebook in front of her, having the mortification of being late to SHADOWHEART's class. She had began to tune out the class comments. Finally met one of your role models and now she thinks you're a disrespectful student. she swore at herself mentally.

Kira looked up at the young man. "Correct, although next time I'd much prefer for you to wait until I've given you permission to speak." Her eyes narrowed slightly at the end of her sentence, making sure to cause the boy some uncomfortableness from the glare she gave. He was cute one... Perhaps he would be fun to play on later.

"That also reminds me, as of now I don't want to hear a word about my little fall from grace in this classroom. We'll have a class on it in a few weeks, and you can all wait to hear about it more then." She stated firmly. "Now, for your first day assignment... Since I don't really feel like having to do much this evening, I'll make this easy. Write down your name, power, what you'd like your superhero name to be, and why. If anyone of you fail to do this, I will not hesitate in throwing you out of my classroom and into the next town over. When you finished you may leave, except Ms. Harper and Mr. Yappy in the back. You may begin." Kira sat down behind her desk and watched as each student pulled out there pencil and paper and began to scribble furiously. Some wrote the shortest thing they possibly could and fled the room, looking a bit scared of her. Others wrote something decent, while the final few gave her what looked like six page essays. She sighed. Didn't it defeat the purpose of having an easy assignment if you were going to write your damn memoirs? Finally, she was left with only two students. She stood up and walked back to in front of Valerie.

"Come on down her kid." She said, motioning the boy to come closer. "So why do you think I've asked you two to stay here?"

Shit. Valerie stared down at her paper, her face looked as if she tasted something foul. Of course she had thought about what her super hero name was going to be but it wasn't like she could use it! She already was. Golden Mirage wasn't a very well known superhero...clearly....but she had popped up on local news once or twice. Clearly giving her Real hero name would be out of the question. She didn't expect that she would be asked about this on the first day...in fact she hadn't thought about it at all. After a long while she wrote down the first thing that popped into her head.

Valerie Harper
Villain Psychology 101

Hero Name: Ghost
Powers: Intangibility
Reason: I figured that ghost would be a fitting name given my power. I always thought supernatural stuff was really cool so I thought it would be cool.

Not exactly her most inspired writing...but the teacher didn't say that they hadn't to write down their whole origin story.

She waited for the rest of the Class to file out till she looked up, preparing to face the wrath of Shadowheart. From behind there was a shuffle from the chair as the boy came down and sat down next to her, looking equally nervous.

The boy spoke again, being eager to talk. "I'm assuming you didn't like something about our behavior. I understand your strictness towards a late student, But I was only answering your question. You asked a general question to the class so I thought I would save time by answering it myself." He didn't sound like he was trying to be cocky, more like he honestly didn't understand the injustice being done. He pushed up his glasses, trying to looking into the teacher's harsh eyes.

Valerie still wasn't amused by he fact that he had just thrown her under the bus. She shot the boy a frown which he didn't pay any attention to and then returned her gaze to the teacher. "I'm sorry I was late. I got lost." She shifted uncomfortable in her chair. It was hard to look your ex-favorite super hero. Who would have guessed she would have turned out to be such a bitch.

Kira put on her ice glare.

"Think of me as one of those lovely drill sergeants. You do not speak unless spoken to, and failure to follow will result in some rather harsh, if not fun for me, lessons. I wasn't looking for any right answer, I was looking to see what she in particular thought. However..." Kira relaxed herself a bit, and for the first time all day looked slightly semi approachable. "I do like that you seem have a drive to get things done. However, please refrain from answering unless I single you out. I pick the person with good reason. As for you-" Kira's eyes wandered toward Valerie again, "Being that we're on the first floor, I'll expect you to not be quite so late next time." Kira had a look as though she wasn't sure if Valerie was just unlucky or dumb. Perhaps she over judged her though. In her days of going to school, Kira had always arrived early to get a good seat and watch other people flow into the room. As she took Valerie's paper and glanced at its contents, she suddenly decided the girl was just a tad idiotic. Hopefully that could be fixed with a few class periods.

"Oh, and by the way, I expect both of you to be in the front seats from now on. You-" she pointed at the boy, "Show enough intelligence to not be so far back from me. You may go." She didn't wait for them to leave, but exited the room, shuffling the papers in her hands and glancing at what everyone wrote. God, some of these kids could barely form sentences. There was a boy, Chase, who had control over fire, that wanted to be called flamesexgod because "That's what I am man!" She groaned. She forgot that the downside to a beginner's class is you get all the idiots... Suddenly she stopped and stood where she was for a moment.

"...Contrary to popular belief Bart, you are not some undetectable fly on the wall." She spoke calmly to the emptiness around her. Then, one of the walls to her left seemed to shiver, before suddenly showering a frowning man.

"You know you're not suppose to use civilian names when someone's in costume!" He grumbled. He was a short man, only about 5'5, and his short combed hair showed some signs of thinning. His entire getup currently looked to be one nude colored body suit, but it seemed to keep shimmering, as if trying to change colors. He huffed a bit as he realized he was ignoring her. "I don't see why you got onto those kids in class. It's only the first day." Kira smirked.

"If I let those kids think I'm soft or nice they'll try to walk all over me Ba-" Bart glared at her. "-Oh alright, Camo-Hog. You know kids make fun of your odd name. I mean it barely covers one of your powers... How did I do otherwise?" She asked, starting to walk again.

"Well, I suppose ignoring you being a bit of a tight ass, you did pretty well. I'll follow you to your house and then be off." He set after her, working to keep at the speed she was going. "I gotta say, some of those kids in there are stupid as can be. No thoughts except wondering what your look like without clothes. Most of them were boys too. I forget how little the public learns about our-" But suddenly Bart stopped speaking, knowing he was treading on a tender ground. He hadn't been around for her to lose her mind, but he remembered the after affects and the shock. He and Kira had been in the same graduating class, and she had been pretty darn nice to the awkward guy. He would've never imagined her capable of such power or anger. Then again... He couldn't imagine the pain she felt in losing White Luce. Most of the public assumed them to be friends, but everyone at Heroes Alliance had known that they were dating. Before her untimely death, rumors of them getting married had been spreading.

"Camo-Hog? Camo-Hog. BART!" Bart jumped as Kira yelled in his face. He had apparently been daydreaming. Kira gave a small smile. "Careful there, watchers aren't suppose to get caught up in daydreams when watching people you know. We're here. I'll see you tomorrow alright?" Bart, suddenly flustered, nodded and quickly leaped away. Kira sighed. He had been awkward in his youth, and not much had changed since then. Quietly she walked into her empty apartment, setting her papers down on the table and locking the door behind her. Eyes glancing around, she felt a twinge in her heart when she realized she had been looking for her again... Shaking her head, Kira sat herself down and buried herself into the paper pile. She didn't want to think about the past right now.

Valerie fled from class thanking the heavens that she managed to get out in one piece. Her shoulders slumped, here she had finally got to met one of her heroes...and they turn out to have a rotten personality. Well, it was to be expected, her being an Ex-villain now. The young hero made it to her class, this time she wasn't late. It was a basic English class, except the subjects of their paper's had to be something related to superpowers. The teacher in was a nice middle aged woman with frezzy red hair pulled into a ponytail. Her left side of her body was covered in what looked like burn marks. She revealed that she had been a scientist that was working to understand the mutate genes that allowed superpowers, though she had no powers herself.

Once that was over Valerie started to head home on her typical route back to the dorms. Although she was suppose to have a roommate, the girl never showed up. Convenient, seeing as Valerie still had her secret identity to hide. When she got into her room she threw down her heavy backpack onto the bed. With the weight gone she gave a great sigh of relief, giving her shoulders a good roll. She stripped off her civilian clothes, revealing her skin tight yellow and orange latex suit.

Having just moved into the dorms, all her things were still in boxes. She grabbed the box that she had labeled FRAGILE and peeled open the top flaps. Inside was some kind of radio. It was a very special radio....it allowed her to eavesdrop on police radios signals. She set up the device on the night stand next to her bed. Soon, she was going to be a real licensed superhero. The radio buzzed with useless talk. Looked like it was going to be a slow night.

Kira sighed. It had been a long, annoying night looking over every paper. She had made a mental note to not assign stupid simple assignments ever again, as competent students wrote far too much and stupid ones... Well she mostly just wanted to kick them out but apparently she could only do that if they consistently missed classes and/or held an F to the end of the first quarter. She speedily walked to her class, not wanting any student to beat her there this morning. As she walked into the room, she gave an internal sigh of relief. No one had arrived just yet, giving her a few graceful moments by herself. Kira had decided to go with a soft, simple royal blue dress today, that went down to her knees and revealed no cleavage. Camo-Hog had bitched to her that she was teaching, not seducing, and she had conceded on wearing something more conservative today, but had made a decision to soften the boy so that she could get back to her old wardrobe again. Taking her position sitting a top her desk again, she patiently waited as students filed in once again. She focused on no one in particular, but smiled internally when she saw the boy from yesterday take a seat in front with a serious look on his face. At least he was a fast learner. Minutes ticked by, and suddenly Kira frowned. It was two minutes till class officially started, but someone was missing... Kira scanned over the crowd again and almost growled. That girl... Valerie. It seemed she hadn't understood her the day before. Slowly, Kira's frown turned into one wicked grin.

"Class, it appears one of your peers is late again. None of you are to say anything, but that I have left the room momentarily, and take due note, because I will not hesitate to do this to any one of you..." As she spoke, she walked toward the empty seat in front, and suddenly melted into the shadows before it. She could hear a few small gasps and 'whoa's from the class, but ignored them for the time being. It had been awhile since she got to play with her powers, and she certainly didn't mind using it as disciplinary.

Once again Valerie was racing at the speed of light through the hallways, she almost did flips to avoid people. She swore loudly, not caring about who hear her in the halls. She had woken up early, got her bag all together, when she heard a desperate call on the radio for back up. Some lowlife thugs were harassing a group of women in cafe. The police were too afraid to fire on the targets because they were holding the girls as hostages. As a young hero and female herself, she knew she had to go help them. It was her knightly conscious shining through. It was an easy job with her Intangibility, their attacks went right through her!

Unfortunately, she was running late. Again.

She burst into the class room, being 10 minutes late. She groaned when she saw the clock but...there was no devil teacher around. A flicker of a smile flashed across her face as relief set in. She quickly made it over to her chair and sunk into it.

Quietly, Kira spoke from behind Valerie.

"I thought I told you to never be late to my class again Miss Harper..." She spoke with venom in her voice, slowly reforming herself so that her fingers were digging into either side of the student's shoulders. "I was under the impression that I made that very, VERY clear dear... Or are we above our teacher?"

Valerie made the the strangest noise that sounded like a mix between a yelp and bark as the teacher's claws dug into her back. She jumped so hard she nearly hopped right out of her seat. There was an instant wave of laughter throughout the class. Valerie was glad to see that everyone hadn't grown out of the stage where they take pleasure from other people's embarrassment. She tried to speak but her first attempt come out of mere stutters. It happened mostly because of her surprise...and partly because she was inwardly fangirl that her ex-idol was touching her. Oh god, SHADOWHEART WAS TOUCHING HER!

"I-I-I-" She continued to stutter before she regained same of her composure. "Sorry, I forgot my textbook, so I had to go back to my dorm before class." The good thing about being a secret superhero, you get good at coming up with quick lies. She was positive that the teacher wasn't going to be satisfied with her answer, but at least she would believe it.

Kira had to admit, she hadn't expected the girl to have that intense of a reaction. A jump, a little scream maybe. But this? She was beginning to question if this woman would be able to handle the super hero life... Kira stood up straight and walked back to the front of the room, not even glancing back and Valerie.

"Well if you keep it up I'm going to keep finding ways to terrify you dear. Now, all of you need to take out some paper and pencil, I shall be doing a lecture today..." Kira then began the long, incredibly boring drone of all the past villians and heroes who they would be covering over this course, and all the minor legal jarble she couldn't care less about. She wasn't sure who the hell had decided to put it in, but apparently someone had made a big fuss over it a few years back, so now all teachers were forced to recite the code of secrecy for all heroes and heroes-in-training. She'd only been talking for 20 minutes when she started getting bored of her own voice, but a quick glance around the class told her maybe she wouldn't be bored for much longer. Already, she could see a glaze going over some of the students eyes, and there was one or two nodding off as well. Kira quietly began pacing back and forth, trying to make it seem like she was putting effort out to keep their attention, while slowly relaxing and evening out her own breathe. Soon, she could smell the sweet scent coming off of her, and she smiled internally. Kira had not told a soul of the newest power she had found, but apparently she had some latent pheromone control powers show up, a few months after White Luce's death. Some minutes past by as she continued to pace and speak, and she could feel some irritation. Apparently her room had no air flow, so the pheromones were going absolutely no where. She was about to curse when the air conditioner suddenly kicked in, and she could almost see how it all began to spread across the classroom. Kira knew that in one dose on one person, it practically put people into heat, but she was wanting to see the effects of the same dose over a modestly large crowd. Almost immediately, every student seemed to gain some focus on her.

The was a noticeable stir within the classroom. People began to sit up straighter and adjust themselves. While most girls in the room remained blurry eyed and sleepy, while the men became alert to the women at the front of the room. The sweet smell of the pheromones were too faint to be noticeable but their affects weren't.

Valerie being in the front row of the class got the full assault of the chemicals. It didn't hit her quickly. no, Not at first...but as she breathed in the chemicals the began to sink in. Valerie had thought Shadow Heart was pretty from the first time she saw her on the front page of the newspaper. Even on the first day of Class she noticed that she had an amazing body but now something was different. Her body was feeling warms and there was a powerful unknown desire bubbling inside her.

Mr. Glasses next to her suddenly stood up and left the room without a word of excuse. He didn't even give the teacher time to call after him. Valerie's eyes flickered after him for a second but quickly returned to the goddess in front of her.

Valerie never had the time or courage for a relationship back in her hometown. During puberty, she had enough problems trying to control her powers...She always had this fear that she would mistakenly use her strength and crush her boyfriend. She actually phased through a guy when she tried holding hands... The closest sexual experience she ever had was playing spin the bottle at a sleep over freshmen year of high school....

Her blue eyes dilated with arousal. Was it even fair for a teacher to be that good looking? Even though she was well covered today, her perky breasts boldly protruded from her rib cage. The dress was tight against the women's curvy body, begging to be let free. It should be illegal for a teacher to be that appealing....and she wanted to be the one to punish her...Wait what? She tried to reel back her fantasies that were running wild.

Valerie wasn't a lesbian. She'd never had a crush on a girl before, so the fact that she'd suddenly be hot for Ms. Sadist seemed impractical. Yet she was. Oh god she was! Once again, having been the closest to the teacher, Valerie got the biggest dose out of everyone in the class. Being someone that wasn't use to having much of a sex drive...she was barely keeping her sanity. She looked down at her notebook and scribbled more notes down. Her face blushed noticeably but the Women's voice was just as intoxicating...She crossed her legs tightly, as if that could contain her aching desire.

It didn't.

The sensation of the tights rubbing together just made her wanting even worse.

Kira's eyebrow perked up. She hadn't thought she would get the attention of all the boys... She internally patted herself on the back, this was going much better than she expected. She watched as the smart boy from the other day practically flee from her room, no doubt running to get one off quickly. As she scanned over the faces, something caught her eye. It seemed Valerie was enraptured with her... Strange. She hadn't pegged the girl who would be interested in women. Kira slowly studied her as she walked back and forth, and decided that perhaps she should have some fun, after all, no one would really know... Kira stopped in front of Valerie's desk and stood to face her. Calmly, she put a hand on either side of the desk, and leaned down, giving Valerie an eye full. An eerie, knowing smile crossed Kira's face.

"Ms. Harper, would you be so kind as to repeat to me what the consequences are of revealing a fellow super hero's identity to anyone of the public?" Her voice was smooth, and far nicer sounding then she had been so far. As she spoke, Kira concentrated on directing all her pheromones in the direction of Valerie, intent on torturing her.

Moving in slow motion, big kissable lips moved closer to her. Their surface glossy tempting he to claim them with her own. Oh she wanted to but inexperience held her motionless. "ah..." She breathed out in a airy voice. She was aware that the Teacher had said something...but she couldn't focus on the sounds. The sound of her voice was enough to make her drunk. "I-I-" She tried to say something but....she couldn't.

She was losing her mind.

Completely lost it.

Her fantasies had her ripping off her clothes and doing all kinds of naughty things with her cruelly beautiful teacher. The class watching with their jealous stares as the two of them writhed naked on the desk together...yep. Mind was completely gone.

Her thighs rubbed together again...god, she was almost grinding the chair as she discreetly moved. what was wrong with her? She was acting like some slut out of a porno. Who got this excited in the middle of class...to someone of the same sex? She would feel the heat from between her legs demanding she provide some kind of relief. "Please..." She whispered so softly no one but Kira could hear. She didn't know what she was begging for, she just knew she wanted it.

Kira's face stiffened as she resisted the urge to smirk. She leaned back, giving the girl some fresh and and walked to the front of the class once more. In her mind she mulled over what to do now. She could just leave the girl to wallow in her need... But then again, it had been a long time since she had been with anyone, and she would be damned if she didn't get to act out on her desires.

"I believe that ends my lecture today children. Why don't you all go home and do a one page essay on the pros and cons of one of the Hero Act Laws in effect today. Ms. Harper, I'd like to speak to you again after class." The moment the words left her lips, nearly all the men in the room fled, followed by their clearly confused collegues. As the last straggler got out, Kira gave a dark smile to Valerie.

"Wait here Ms. Harper, I have some business to attend to..." Kira waited for no reply but left the room, closing the door behind her, and stood outside the door for a moment. "Camo-Hog!" She called. Instantly Bart was in front of her, looking a little flustered himself. Kira gave herself a pat on the back, as she knew he tended to hide up high where it'd be harder for the pheromones to reach.

"Wh-What's up?" He asked, blushing slightly and visibly twisting where he stood.

"Would you mind waiting for me outside the college? I have some disciplinary action I wish to dispense out," Kira held up one of her hands, "I swear I won't kill, maim, or harm her terribly in any way, nor will I try to run off." Bart looked at her with a face of pain, like he was more than ready to get out of sight again, but he still had a desire to do his duty. Finally, he gave a short nod and disappeared, apparently deciding she was being sincere.
Kira turned and went to open the door, only to have a better idea. Glancing to make sure it was clear, she slipped into her shadow form, and slid beneath the door, slipping around her classroom unnoticed by it's one occupant. Poor Valerie seemed hardly able to control herself. Kira carefully slipped her shadowy form across the girl, before finally reappearing with her arms wrapped around the girl's waist from behind. She put on no new pheromones, wanting to see how she could do on her own, but kept herself at the ready just in case.

"Ms. Harper... You seemed to have some trouble concentrating in my class today. Coupled with being late twice now, I'm beginning to think you don't care much for me... Care to explain yourself?" Kira spoke right next to Valerie's face, letting her warm breath brush the girl's cheek.

Valerie has seriously considered making a break for it while Ms.Shadowheart was out of the room. God, what was she doing? Was this a result of all her sexual frustration catching up with her? Maybe she ate something bad while she was in the cafeteria? There had to be some explanation that didn't result in her being a sex crazed teen. While she was in her deep thought she felt warm arms form around her in a gentle embrace.

"N-no!" she explained, still airy from arousal. "You were my idol when I was younger. I've always really really respected you." She was flustered for many reasons...the biggest one being the fact that her Teacher and person responsible for her current state had her arms on Valerie's waist. Her face blushed a shy pink and looked forward, trying to avoid the teachers eyes. She was still excited but the mindless desperation had died down a bit. Oh god, I'm in one of those scandalous studentxteacher situations right now! She mentally gasped. She couldn't couldn't wrap her head around the situation.

Maybe Shadowheart does this to tease he students?

"Miss. Shadowheart-ah" She shifted a little to ask a question but her sentenced was replaced by a small small moan. Her might have been free...her he body hadn't calmed down that much yet.

Kira perked an eyebrow. She was her idol? That was new to her. She had always been the darker one, between her and White Luce, so it was usually White Luce with all the girls fawning over her. To have someone say she was their idol... Kira stood up, dragging her fingernails along Valerie's sides. She swung around to the front of the desk, and looked her in the eyes again once more.

"Your idol you say? I must say that's interesting... Were you trying to ask me something?" Kira spoke softly, and as she finished her question, she put a hand out and pushed a stray hair out of Valerie's face, letting her fingers brush against the girl's soft face.

Valerie's eyes were wide as the teacher brushed a bit of hair from her face. Her finger tips made the girl shiver with a desire she knew she wasn't suppose to want. She was positive that teachers weren't suppose to touch their students, especially without asking permission. Shadowheart was an Ex-super villain after all...she doubted she cared about school rules involving intimacy with a student. Is that what she wanted? She was beautiful and Valerie had always thought she was the coolest of the two...there was something incredibility appealing about getting to touch your icon.

It was then she realized she had been so enraptured that she didn't actually hear that the teacher asked her. "Huh?" She replied, trying to piece together what she thought she might have heard. "oh...I-" She was flustered and for obvious reason. "I just wanted to say I was sorry for being late." She blushed and looked away from the teacher's intense stare. She couldn't bring herself to act on her shameful fantasies. Not only was she a Women, her teacher, ex-villain but Valerie had also never experienced anything remotely sexual. She didn't even now how to handle being flirted at.

Kira studied Valerie's face. She was quite a cute girl, and she was sure she almost had her in her grasp, she just needed a little push...

"You know, if you really want to prove to me you're sorry...", Kira spoke slowly, letting her sentence hang in the air, as she reached out a hand and firmly grasped Valerie's face, turning it so that she was facing her. Slowly, achingly slowly, she neared the young girl's, until their lips were mere centimeters apart. "If you truly, truly wanted to mean it, you'd show me through actions." As she finished her sentence, Kira pulled Valerie's face to hers, placing her lips soft but firmly upon Valerie's, releasing just a small bit of pheromones for good measure. She gave her a few moments to adjust, before tilting her head and deepening the kiss, allowing her free hand to wander up and stroke the girl's neck.

Poof.

As if it evaporated into thin air. Her reasoning left her body as the teacher's soft lips pressed into her own. The sensation drowned out everything thought in her head. she loved it. Her body getting drunk of the addictive chemicals. Her whole body tingled as the teacher's fingers explored the sensitiveness skin on her neck. A gentle moan vibrated on her lips. Valerie awkwardly wrapped her arms around the other woman and tried to lengthen her back, to get as close as possible. She wasn't experienced in any kind of physical intimacy. She could only pray and she wasn't making a complete fool of herself.

after what felt like forever the two finally parted. Valerie panted, not knowing how to properly breath when making out. Her face was red and eyes dreamy. Before her, her amazingly beautiful and powerful teacher and idol. She didn't want to stop. Standing up, she grabbed onto the teacher's face again. This time with desperation and need. Her kisses were clumsy but the passion that lingered behind those inexperience lips would lit a fire and burn a city.

Kira smiled as the other girl began getting fevered with her kisses. Slowly, she began to take some steps back, but wrapped her arm around Valerie, intent on not letting the girl get far. After a few wavering steps, she bumped into her desk. Kira pulled away from Valerie's lips and smirked, before grabbing the other by her ass, rotating them so that she had Valerie pushed up against the desk. She didn't give any time to adjust, but promptly pushed Valerie back and straddled the young hero-to-be, running her nails down her clothed stomach. She studied her intently for a moment, before quietly murmuring "Cute." and promptly leaning down and biting her neck affectionately. Deciding she wanted to leave her with a little something to remember her by, Kira began working her mouth on the spot, intent on leaving a hickey. With her mouth busy, she danced her fingers along the girl's abdomen, lightly tickling as she debated on where to have her hands go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom