Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mello x Matt (MxM Death Note AU!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty

Star

• First and foremost, I AM a girl IRL. Just putting that out there in case the idea of a girl playing as a guy turns anyone off. :)

Secondly, this is an AU role play, so the plot will have very little, if anything, to do with the actual anime. I LOVE Death Note, but I find AU role plays based on the characters rather than the main plot is a lot of fun!

Lastly, I would like to play as Matt. Here is my plot idea:

The setting is High School. Mello is the 'bad boy' of the entire school - he's never in class, is rumored to be in a gang, drives a motorcycle, and has the whole 'I do what I want when I want' attitude. He's also said to be pretty sadistic, and always gets into fights. Despite all of that, he is a genius. Though he rarely attends school, his grades are always perfect.

Then there is Matt. His grades are also very good, though he doesn't seem to really care about that. In fact, he doesn't seem to care about anything. He's seen as lazy, and dresses like a total dork with his goggles, gloves, and stripped shirt. Plus he always has his face hidden behind his DS... still, he attends his classes, so there is really no problem with him as far as the teachers are concerned. However, he is known for being a bit too clever for his own good, smart-mouthing his teachers and often correcting them as a means of humiliating in front of the entire class. His only problem... is Mello. Mello is the only person in school who bullies him, even if it ends in a fist fight that leaves them both bloody and battered.

An unlikely friendship, you may be wondering how this pairing would work.

Well, there is a class trip, and only students with the highest grades are allowed to attend. So, of course, Matt is reserved a spot of the trip... but so is Mello.

To save this plot from being any more long-winded, I'll just cut to the chase: Mello and Matt are forced to 'team up' on this trip, as the students are forced to room up in pairs of two seeing as how the trip is a few days long and there are hotel rooms involved. Mello jumps on the opportunity to torment Matt, while Matt goes along out of boredom.

If you're interested, please let me know! I know the plot is very specific, but we can alter it in any way! ♥ I just love the idea of a Mello/Matt high school role play. ♥

a3a7d236-a16a-419e-af9c-99485902b568.jpg

RE: Kitty wants to play. ;D (M x M)

:blush:i... i... want play :blush: meow what we are playing meow i am fat cat lady

RE: Looking for some male lovin~ MxM

I can attempt it, any scenarios you have in mind? I'm thinking something like two friends where one has had a crush on the other for a long time and can't take the sexual tension anymore and forces themselves onto the other. Either first time for both or the one with the crush has been in another sexual relationship to try to get the other out of his head but it failed. ((please pm the answer with a quote or re post of the idea you liked))

feel free to add anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom