Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Conversations with Bots

Pygalgic

Planetoid
Sometimes, when I'm bored, I accept messenger invitations from strangers that are likely bots.

Do you guys ever do the same thing? Post your transcripts. Here's one I did a couple minutes ago:

Jenna Fulton: hey, are you around?
signed on at 8:15 PM.

Pygalgic: Yes.

: hey babe thanks for accepting my friend request ya busy?

Pygalgic: Nope.

: kk. 24/female here, whatcha doin??

Pygalgic: Nothin'.

: ahh i see, I was just gettin dried off actually, i just got out of the shower and idk what it is but i always seem to get really horny after a good shower, u ever get like that?

Pygalgic: I like rhinos.

: Lol well my dickhead of an ex-boyfriend decided to cheat on me so i'm recently single, possibly a bit revengeful/spiteful and loving every second of it. i love meeting new ppl, what do u like to do for fun?

Pygalgic: Rhinos.

: well i have an idea, i was about to get on my webcam and "play around" a bit. i've turned into a bit of a cam-nympho recently i just love it, wanna cum join ;)

Pygalgic: Do you have a horn?

: i found this site that's like facebook but with cams and an "adult" theme to it. they got it so i can't be recorded so that's why i use them :) but it's completely free to sign-up and only takes a second ok?

Pygalgic: Is your skin gray and pebbly?

: kk its really easy. just go to http://tinyurl.com/9anavzk and at the top of the page u should see a "Join Free" box or button or w/e. its kinda goldish, see it?

Pygalgic: I only see a sad, pink human without the force and majesty of a powerful rhinocerous.

: alright click that and then sign-up and make ure username so u can cum join, i setup a private chat for us. once ure done ull be able to start typing to me :)

Pygalgic: I demand that I see a rhino trampling across the great plains of the Savannah, shedding the blood of its rightful prey.

: yeah they do need a credit card to verify ure age but it does NOT get charged at all. if u read the small print u'll see that they don't charge your card for anything. no worries bb

Pygalgic: Rhinoceri do not need your "credit cards." They want only the blood and meat of soft, squishy mammals too unprepared for life.

: once u get ure username though u can join the private chat i have for us and we'll be all set :) i can't wait this is gonna be so much fun!!!

Pygalgic: Give me an answer, wench.

: ok i'm about to get changed into something a lil more "comfortable" for this babe hurry up and i'll brb before u even know i left lol

Pygalgic: Is that "more comfortable" thing the skin of recently slain prey?

: hey u cummin or what babe?? i just got my sexiest lil thong out and was really lookin forward to playin

Pygalgic: I DEMAND SATISFACTION. BE YE A HORNED RHINO WENCH OR NOT?

Pygalgic: Fah. Fah a thousand times a thousand! I curse you to be weak, soft, FEEBLE prey, forever glancing over your haunches in mouth foaming terror for the massive four-legged horn beast.

Back
Top Bottom