Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(MxM) Cool story babe. (NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAmazing

Meteorite
I am looking for any kind of MxM story. I am usually available over PM or Email.
I would prefer to roleplay over PM
Things I like:
CRAVING: Teachers

[*]Toys
[*]Anal
[*]Revealing Clothes
[*]Males as Traps
[*]Crossdressing
[*]Bondage
[*]Slaves
[*]Blackmail
[/list]
These are LIKES not MUST so feel free to say no to any that might make your roleplaying experience uncomfortable.

Plots

The Babysitter

A boy around 20 volunteers to watch a timid young kid around 17 for a three day weekend. The catch is the young boy was taught whenever he was scared he could go to his dad for help. With his dad gone and a storm on the way the kid turns to his babysitter for security. Will the boy find more than simple security?

Daddy's Boy

A man in his 30 has just been devorced by his wife. The man treated his wife like a play toy. He constantly made her dress in slutty clothes and parade around the house while he spanked and humiliated her. She left him because of it and now he wishes to fill the hole. That's when he gets an idea. She left him a step-son. Why not turn him into the little slut he always wanted.

Best Friends

Two long time friends decide to rent an apartment together. It was mainly just for the price of rent but soon they find out they have another connection when one offers the idea that they should rent an adult movie together or swap blowjobs just for fun.

The Big Taboo

Two boys each from different social cliques at their highschool decide one Friday night to go to a local party. Its a typical get drunk and go crazy because you won't remeber it later kinda party, but theres a twist. Its a mask party. Every one must bring their own mask that they wear all night. It can be black blue or adorned with peacock feathers as long as it covers your face and you keep it all night. Well about halfway through the party the two boys meet have drinks and go upstairs for a little fun. They get wild and fall asleep after their fun night. Before on boy leaves he leaves his phone number with the other boy. Neither knows how different they really are in school until they meet for the first time unmasked. Weather or not they keep their relationship or break it off is up to you...

Small World

Two men who used to share a dorm finally meet back up at a local restaurant. It is strange at first since these two used to experiment back in college. They decided to exchange phone numbers. What one man doesn't know is when he gave up the wild lifestyle his friend didn't. He got deeper into lust and intamacy eventually becoming part of a slave trade. Now that an old flame is rekindled he has decided the next edition to his personal collection of sex toys. The only question is... How long will it take to break this man?

RE: (MxM) Cool story babe.

Is there any chance you will roleplay through the forums?

RE: (MxM) Cool story babe.

TheAmazing said:
I am looking for any kind of MxM story. I am usually available over PM or Email.
Things I like:
CRAVING: Incest

[*]Age Play
[*]Bears/Twinks
[*]Toys
[*]Anal
[*]Revealing Clothes
[*]Furrys
[*]Males as Traps
[*]Crossdressing
[*]Bondage
[/list]
These are LIKES not MUST so feel free to say no to any that might make your roleplaying experience uncomfortable.

Plots

The Babysitter

A boy around 18 to 20 volunteers to watch a timid young kid around 15 for a three day weekend. The catch is the young boy was taught whenever he was scared he could go to his dad for help. With his dad gone and a storm on the way the kid turns to his babysitter for security. Will the boy find more than simple security?

Daddy's Boy

A man in his 30 has just been devorced by his wife. The man treated his wife like a play toy. He constantly made her dress in slutty clothes and parade around the house while he spanked and humiliated her. She left him because of it and now he wishes to fill the hole. That's when he gets an idea. She left him a son. Why not turn him into the little slut he always wanted.
Looking to include a Twink/Bear relationship.

Best Friends

Two long time friends decide to rent an apartment together. It was mainly just for the price of rent but soon they find out they have another connection when one offers the idea that they should rent an adult movie together or swap blowjobs just for fun.

The Big Taboo

Two boys each from different social cliques at their highschool decide one Friday night to go to a local party. Its a typical get drunk and go crazy because you won't remeber it later kinda party, but theres a twist. Its a mask party. Every one must bring their own mask that they wear all night. It can be black blue or adorned with peacock feathers as long as it covers your face and you keep it all night. Well about halfway through the party the two boys meet have drinks and go upstairs for a little fun. They get wild and fall asleep after their fun night. Before on boy leaves he leaves his phone number with the other boy. Neither knows how different they really are in school until they meet for the first time unmasked. Weather or not they keep their relationship or break it off is up to you...
Can be Human/Human or Human/Furry

Small World

Two men who used to share a dorm finally meet back up at a local restaurant. It is strange at first since these two used to experiment back in college. They decided to exchange phone numbers. What on man doesn't know is when he gave up the wild lifestyle his friend didn't. He got deeper into lust and intamacy eventually becoming part of a slave trade. Now that an old flame is rekindled he has decided the next edition to his personal collection of sex toys. The only question is... How long will it take to break this man?

Hello again, I just read your 'best friends' scenario found it appealing. If you would like to play that one with me, hit me up with a reply. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom