Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bumby Roads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orcus

Star
Beonca wanted to ride as long as she could before she had to leave her darling bike behind in some shitty airport parking lot. Once she got on that plain she wouldn't be able to hop on a bike for a whole week. This thing was practically her legs these days as she road around the country on her late grandparent's money. She hated leaving the bike behind, but she had a damned good reason.

Elana. Elana and Beonaca had been friends since before either of them could remember. The two had gone to different collages, but kept in touch. Even after dropping out, Beonca made sure to check in with Elana every once in a while. But there was something she had yet to tell Elana. Something that had changed after she left. Beonca was a lesbian. She always had been but now she knew it, and she didn't know how or even if she should tell her oldes and truest friend.

Elena hummed as she was in the taxi. She was positively giddy with excitement. Elena Philips. Leaning back, a wide grin spread over her lips. Not only was she going to get married, she was going to have her best friend Beonca there. Elena smiled as they stopped at the airport. She got out on the sidewalk. Taking her bag, she sat down on the side of the sidewalk, waiting to greet her friend.

Elena was now a liscenced surgeon. Trained in the art of heart repair. She waited. If Elena knew anything, she knew that her friend would be riding a motorcycle. It was Beonca's uncle that had got her on one of those death traps in the first place. If only people saw the kind of wrecks she witnessed at the hospital, they would stay far away from them.

Elena was 5'6 and very lean. Her blonde wavy hair had been cut short to her shoulders. Because mostly it was easier to handle. Her green eyes continued to watch the cars come in. Standing up, she stretched her arms over her head. The flight from Washington to Florida would be a long one. She was wearing blue jeans and a white frilly blouse. Pacing back and forth, she held her black leather jacket close. It had been a gift from Beonca when she heard that Ellie had become a licensed doctor.

Beonca pulled into the airport parking lot and turned her bike off. It was a sad thing, but these were happy days. Her best friend was getting married. Beonca held her head up and smiled as she walked away. The smile was real when she saw Elana. Se man over to her and hugged her. "Elana! It's so great to see you!"

"Beonca!" She bounced up and down excitedly. She waited until her friend got off the bike and ran to her and hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek and laughed as she moved back. "Oh Beonca, look at you! You look great." SHe laughed and took her hands and then smiled. "Thank you again for being my Maid of Honor. You were the first one I thought of." She laughed and grabbed her own bag and walked with her.

"Tell me everything Beonca, what are you doing now adays? It is great your not suffering any visible damage from that monster there." She giggled and moved to check in her bags and showed her ticket.

"Oh like I could ever say no to being your maid of honor. It's wonderful to see you again. It's been years." She also tossed her bags into checking and showed her ticket. "And don't call my baby a monster. She's never done me wrong once."

"Yea, it's just because it hasn't thrown your ass onto the highway. But don't worry, it is coming. Just like every baby in a new mothers arm WILL throw up on her at one moment." She was about to do the same, but the woman frowned. "Oh dear, sorry girls, your flight has been canceled. The plane just wont work. If you wait around for two days, we will be able to take you?" She smiled sweetly.

Elena groaned and then walked away. "Now what!? I need to get there." She rubbed her face and then sat down and tried to breathe. She didn't want to be a bridezilla. But it was so difficult.

"You have got to be kidding!" Beonca was now pissed, but there was still another way. "Elana If we get moving now we can get there on my bike."

"You wanna take the bus instead? We'll be a day late. We can try renting a car that may or may not work, or you can jump on the back of my bike." Beonca put her hands on Elana's shoulders. "You'll be safe with me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom