Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric smiled a little at her and nodded. "i'd love to show you my Video games." he promised with an impish grin. "i might even let you Win once or twice." he teased, tossing her a Wink. he didn't want to admit that he didn't like her home, but he didn't. there was something so very oppressive about the too clean, too organized home... it felt... empty, like the Fey she saw couldn't even get in there. he liked the full, crowded feeling of his home. he was a Pack Animal, as all were's where, the massive amount of Fey that hung out in his house, made him feel so much better. he smiled as she held the door open for him and he hesitated a little.

"it's not you..." he promised her. "your house is just.... empty..." he admitted, a shudder trailing down his back. "it's oppressive and... it unsettles me." he admitted, blinking at her as he gently lifted her chin with a finger, offering her a smile before leaning forward, and giving her the gentlest, most chaste kiss he could offer, the light brush of his lips on the corner of her lip, was enough to break him out into a bright red blush. "i care very much for you Ruth." he admitted softly before his courage failed and he headed over to his own house, hopping over the fence instead of trying to find the gate. he hid in his house, shocked that he would have done such a thing, before taking a bowl of creme out tot he backyard for the brownies, offering them thanks for their help and promising them that his garden looked very magnificent. he also offered them a heaping helping of Mushrooms, he had read online that they supposedly liked mushrooms.

Ruthaleen blushed brightly at the kiss Eric gave her. It was her first kiss, and it might have been his... well probably not his but it deffinetly was hers. She nodded her head at something and then went inside the house closing and locking the doors. If they were unlocked her mother would feel unsettled. Not that her mother even really thought about Ruth on a daily or even probably monthly basis. Back in her room Ruthaleen looked around, even her own room was clean and neatly in place. Someone like Eric must have felt very out of place here.

Ruthaleen set about doing the homework assignments and not doing her best. She would give these to Eric. At least with the easier homework she would but the rest he would have to do himself until he got the hang of it. Though now with him taking up what little was left of her free time she probably wouldn't be able to study like she had been previously. In fact she'd have to work on her schedual a bit better with all the time she wanted to spend with Eric. Her cheeks flared red and little bell like sounds came from around the room.

Eric hated to admit it, but it was his first real kiss as well. sure he'd kissed cousins, his sister, his mother... but never a REAL girl. it took him a half an hour to banish the blush from his face and calm down. he worked on cleaning for a while and then struggled with his homework, hating how complicated math and science was. he was alright with the other subjects, and excelled at the English and history, because he could easily memorize things... but the parts that actually required THINKING... they where hard. he finally gave up trying to figure out why y equaled 2 and decided to sit on his couch and wait and see if Ruthaleen would come over after his kiss. he hoped so, his head hurt from math and he wanted to show her how to behead zombies.

(ugh, short post is short. ><)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom