Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Day in the Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eris drank the potion and a odd feeling washed over her. It was odd and somewhat dulling, but she was still aching for him just the same. He would feel her lack of panties beneath her skirt and her was awarded a moan from her lips as he kissed her weak spot. "Oh yes." She sighed in a sensual manner. "And after we eat out, we should probably get some dinner." She teased. Referring to him eating her out. "Mmmm... human or succubus I just wanna fuck you silly Samael." Her bra was tossed aside and she was ready to take him here and now.

(I know I said plot but. *shrugs* one more before we go on. XD)

His mouth moved over hers and his tongue danced against hers, moving over her a hand found a breast and squeezed as he rubbed his crotch into her, his other hand stumbling to free his cock for her. "a, little help..." He said pulling back a moment, before burying his face in the crook of her neck, kissing and nipping, he was still quite horny for her it seemed.

This was where she hoped the potion was working. If it were working he still seemed mad over her and she was so attracted to him. He teased her and kisses her with lust that had her aching all the more for him. Eris freed his member with ease, getting what she wanted. her breathing grew jagged as she grew hungrier and hungrier for him while he feasted on her neck. "Mmm... test later, fuck me now. I want you Samael." She was practically pleading for him. Her skirt was hiked up and resting around her waist. Her wet sex aching and ready for him.

(sorry, that was weak... my bad.)(accidentally hit sent too soon i guess.)

His cock soon found itself inside her wet and aching pussy, thrusting hard into her, he still wanted her all the same. "Oh... maybe, we should try, eating each other... out..." he panted, thrusting into her as he spoke between kisses, one hand behind her head, the other on her hip. He slowly shifted position as he fucked her, moving into a sitting position and placed his hand on the small of her back, pulling her up to sit on his lap, her knees folded as he leaned back against the couch. "Bounce on my spear, let me fill you with my hot seed, then, i'll take you wherever you want to go."

Eris had some serious lust in her eyes. Thrust after thrust, and the promise of more. Being what she was, she could never deny him, even if she wanted to. Not that she was ever one to complain. As positions were switched she gladly welcomed it and impaled herself upon his length over and over again. Sending him slamming into her womb every single time. Breasts bouncing before him. "Good because I'm even more hungry now than before and you know I love your sausage." Her breathing grew heavier and it took two more slams before she leaned against him and shivered in the aftermath of her orgasm. "Let's take this meal to the bedroom..."

"Then you shall taste it, and find it to be quite juicy." He said, and gathered her sweaty form in his arms, kissing her for a long moment before walking to the bedroom. He plopped her on the bed and laid down, motioning for her to get uptop, letting her take his cock into her mouth as his hands grasped her ass, pulling her pussy close as he slowly licked, moaning against her folds as he slid his tongue into her wet pussy.
He had yet to cum and he hoped that she could see to it with her tongue. She needed an appetizer before they went out to eat. "mmm..." He moaned again, licking a little faster to encourage her on.

Eris was aching for what he had in store and wasted no time when her five star appetizer was presented to her. Her lips wrapped around his generous length and made inch after delicious inch disappear until the arch helm of his member slammed into the back of her throat. She worked him from there and stroked him with her lips. Her tongue dancing and teasing its way along the saliva slickened surface of his hard on. Moans ventured down his length in ample vibrations. It was hard to contain herself with her wizard lover working his magical charm on her sex. Her hear stopped several times from the sexual overload he provided. At the rate he was going she wasn't going to last long, but she tried to concentrate more on him as she could.

He could taste her juices getting so sweet as she sucked his cock more and more, and with every pass of her lips his cock throbbed more. Her tongue retrieving moans from his throat. She was more then he could handle and soon she could taste his hot seed shooting down her throat. Over and over it pulsated and squirted, filling her mouth with his seed as more of it came out, dripping down his shaft as the rest slid down her throat.
He let out a heavy moan as he did, gasping as his mouth fell away from her wet pussy for a moment, but the final release now gave him better concentration. He grinned, and his hands tightened on her ass, gripping it firm and pulled her down tight, holding her ass firmly as he thrusted his strong tongue into her pussy, licking his tongue, flickering his tongue as fast as he could. His tongue quickly pulling out as starting licking at sucking at her clit, curious to see how sensitive it was compared to a humans.

Eris was soon rewarded for her efforts as she felt his throbbing cock pump load after load of his hot seed past her lips. It was too much for her to take in at once, even after she began swallowing. Cum spilling past her lips, but that did not stop her from licking up what she could get at. Samael made it difficult as he picked up the pace and went full force on her pussy. Getting moan after moan. Her hips easily complied to his grip as they tried to ride his face, but it was hard for her to focus all together. Jagged breathing came from her lips. Hot breath spilling onto his cock. The clit sucking got the best of her and had her cumming in a matter of minutes.

When all the rush was over, he fell back panting, covered in each other's juices he sighed contently. "Eris..." He said softly, and helped turn her right side up so he could wrap his arms around her, kissing her softly as he closed his eyes. "Let's take a quick shower... Then we should go eat out..." He said, and when the strength returned to his legs he got up, and led her into the bathroom. Turning on the water he let her go in first, and moved in behind her. "Shall I wash your back?" He asked playfully, and grabbed a sponge loufa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom