Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Day in the Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I can send a message out tomorrow, shouldn't be more then a few hours. I'll owe someone a favor but the girl who has what we need owes me a ton of favors, a human girl, cute, spunky, and bisexual, she's a lot of fun for an archaeologist. Not that she sleeps around but...." He chuckled lightly, remembering a few of the threesomes and foursomes he had shared with that girl. That girl helped bring out his wild side.
It was true, he had slept with more then his share of women in his past, but all he really wanted was one woman to spend his life with. One woman to go home to every night, sex or no, he just wanted someone to see at the end of the day.

He sighed, and made two of his famous skillet sized giant pancakes before making a few normal sized ones. "I prefer to waffle my pancakes, but I'll save that for another time, I don't want to spoil you too much now Eris."

Eris was curious as her spoke of waffling his pancakes, but that would obviously be explained some other time. "Ahh so you are sexual deviant. Clearly well versed in how a woman wants it. At least you made appear as such." She admitted as she took a seat at the table. "Well... we kind of started this relationship a little backwards s let's kind of start from the beginning once more. "My name is Eris and I hail from the second circle of hell. The lustful circle. I'm here, more as a punishment than anything else, but I find myself enjoying it. It isn't my first time in the human realm. Last time there was a plethora of rainbow tie dye colors and the peace symbol everywhere. Now that was a grueling time. I can not remember anything of my past life, or if I even had one. Born and carved from the sins of our Father or reincarnated as such, I do not know. Nor do I care to know. Well... enough of my babbling. What of you?"

He scooped the pancakes up and placed them on a plates that barely contained the two big ones, leaving a plate of small ones in the middle of the counter, as he did not have a table to sit at.
"My mother was, well is, a Paladin, my father is still a Priest. I wasn't exactly supposed to happen so as punishment to them, well, I am a Wizard. Or more precisely, a Wizard of the most dangerous school of all, Evocation. I am very good at it, not that I can do other things, it's just something I live and breath." He pulled some fruit and syrup from the fridge. "Warm or cold?" He asked about the syrup, he would use the stove as he didn't have a microwave.
"I enjoy what I do. I use my powers to help people. So cursed or not, I don't care."

His history was interesting. Then again, she had never really heard of a boring wizard. "Cold is fine." She said with a smile. The pancake before her was huge and looked delicious. "Well we can't choose what we are born as, but we can decide how to live our lives. My friends are rather devious being. Sucking out souls is a way we live. Not necessary, but the sex is. We are lustful demons. With it we would go mad. I know... I've seen it first hand. Any who... so, what are the terms of this relationship. To be honest it is a first for me, so bare with me as I am... what do they call it... a noob."

"A Noob? what's that?" He asked, if it wasn't obvious by the lack of technology in his house, he did not keep up with video games or the internet. "Is that something kids these days are saying?" He said, and blushed, feeling dumb. "Wow... a demon knows more then I do about modern society. I feel stupid..." he laughed lightly, and ate his pancakes. "Well... Unless it's a threesome no sex with anyone else. And we both have to agree to the person. I'd be hard pressed to share you with another man, and the only woman i can think of that would want to join us in bed is that friend of mine, and she leans more towards girls."

Eris relinquished a modest laugh from her lips as he spoke of his lack of knowledge for modern society. "You're not stupid Samael." She added before she began listening to the rules of the relationship. "Hmmm... sex with no one else other than you or your architect friend. I guess I picked the right choice then. He was great in bed and knew what she was and still had yet to make an attempt at her life. She could have done worse. She began eating her pancakes, loving the flavor. The fluffiness and the sweetness. "And you wouldn't want to share me?" She teased. "You want me all to yourself unless we bring another woman that you know into the equation." She reiterated. The demoness leaned over and stole a kiss from his cheek. "I can live with that."

He blushed. "Y-ya..." He said, his fingers grazing where she kissed him. "She doesn't like when she comes home and I'm in a relationship, she rarely sleeps with men so when i'm not available...." He sighed, and ate his pancakes, the warm fluffy taste so familiar to him. "Well, i'm glad you're okay with the terms." He said softly, wondering if Chelsie would be okay with this, and sighing, knowing she of course would. "You know... Chelsie might want to deliver the artifact herself, if you're willing to wait for it. I mean, one look at you and she'd strip her tiny shorts off in an instant, pheromones or not."

This friend of his was sounding more and more interesting. "I have no problems with sharing you. She sounds rather intriguing with the way you describe her. Yes... have her deliver it in person. I'd love to meet her." She said before continuing on with her pancakes. It was almost hard to believe that the person he spoke of was just a normal human. Before she knew it, her plate was naked and she walked over to the sink where she began cleaning off her plate without a sound. It was a habit. Yes, she was a sexual fiend, but she wasn't lacking in morals and manners. "You know we will have to leave you apartment... eventually, right?" She had a lovely idea for dinner, she hadn't tried out before.

"alright then." he said and smiled, he'd call her later that night, no use putting off getting that amulet. With luck she would show up in a few days.
When he was done eating he helped her with the dishes and kissed her cheek, he could feel his sex drive revving up again. "Yes, We will, but, why don't we go continue our fun..." He said, his hand moving to her ass, giving it a small squeeze as he leaned in to nip at her ear. "I'll make the arrangements in a few hours, hopefully she's not busy working right now."

He had goosebumps dancing across her skin as her walked up behind her and kissed her cheek. A sexy little moan escaped her lips as he grabbed a handful of her ass. She leaned over the sink a bit with a little shake of her ass in a silent plea for more. "Mmmm... yes, let's have a little more fun. Why limit it to the bedroom?" She asked in a naughty little voice. She was already wet from his subtle hints. Sh wondered if they would even have the stamina to move later on. "If you're gonna ride my ass, at least pull my hair... it was a bumper sticker I had on my car once." She couldn't help but laugh a little.

He laughed at her comment about the bumper sticker and gave her a little smack on her ass. "Well no, we don't have to go back to the bedroom." He said, and pulled her to him, giving her a rough kiss and then turned her around, pushing her forward. "I never was into hair pulling to be honest, but if you want it rough..." he said, forcing her forward over the counter as she felt his member pierce into her pussy, he started to fucker her as he slid his right thumb over her second hole and his left hand came up and smacked her on the ass. "Rough can be quite fun sometimes."

The temperature spiked as he smacked her ass and it went full on inferno as he ensnared her in another kiss and roughly put her in her place over the counter and skewed her on his meaty lance. A gasp ripped from her lungs and delicious moan that spoke volumes of just how much was was enjoying it. Another spank to her ass was like a jump start to her heart and every nerve in her body. Her breathing already jagged as he showed her how he played rough. "Oy vey Samael... yes!" it felt sensational. "Fuck me Samael, you know how I love it!"

He slammed into her with his cock, staying deep inside her with short thrust as he smacked her ass again. "Oh you dirty little slut..." He sweet talked her. "Why don't you fight back, try and take control... The winner gets to play with my friend first." He said, grasping tight on her waist as he cock buried itself in her pussy. "nnnh, oh fuck you're tight mistress...."

It was funny how he refereed to her as mistress and yet proceeded to fuck her as such ad make negotiations with her. He was just aching for a punishment. He felt so fucking good, slamming into her ass over and over again. "You want a challenge..." She moved over and wiggled and forced her way out of his grip. Panting as she stood there. "Then so be it. You don't treat your mistress like that. Now you need a punishment. She put a chair at the foot of his bed. "Sit." She ordered. She crawled on the bed and laid on her back legs spread wide. She licked two of her fingers and began mesing with herself. Succubi were masters at pleasing themselves. Even in solo sessions.

He groaned as she pulled away, his cock missing her pussy, and he looked to her. "Oh, are you just going to order me around?" He asked, following her to the bedroom but crossed his arms when she ordered him. "I don't do what I'm told, mistress. I only respond to force." He said, grinning as he watched her pay with herself. He moved forward as she got into it, leaning over the chair, his cock aching even more as it swelled with lust. "A-amazing...." He muttered.

(sorry, im a sub but only in the physical sence. I like being physically overpowered. that's what turns me on.)

( Picky, picky, picky. Okay. Think about it, what else would you have her do, because my muse a fading on my end.)

Eris watch as he enjoyed the show and just as he got close enough she used her other hand to pull him over and onto the bed with her. She left the deep unfinished and pushed him onto the bed. "You bet it's fucking amazing." His head now at the foot of the bed as she crawled over him. "Now do you wanna cum or should I cum first?" She pinned his hands above his head with one hand, easily. "Choose the right answer and you might get rewarded."

Over the next few days they filled his apartment with the smell of sweat, cum, and pancakes with maple syrup. By the end of the fourth day he finally couldn't move, his body sore and aching all over, her scent finally not so strong to him, at least for a few hours.
"W-well... I should make a phone call..." he said, and kissed her forehead. "Wh-why don't you shower up, and take a nap, I'll make the required phone calls." He got up slowly, groaning, and kissed her one more time, taking a very fast, very cold shower, just enough to clean himself off, before grabbing some fresh underwear, a dirty pair of jeans and a clean shirt.
He then went into the living room and closed the door behind them, calling his friend.
"Ya, i need to call in that favor. I got a succubus on my hands and, no, shut up, i know what I'm doing, what? ... Shut your face Joc'e, just listen. I need to you to track down a suppression device, yes, exactly. YES, I know what i'm doing! Ugg..." He drew his hand across his face and groaned. "When you find it locate my archaeologist friend, Chelsie, and have her bring it to me as soon as possible. No, i know you guys can handle it quicker, I don't care. I need Chelsie for this one. Okay? Just do it and you're off the hook." He said, and hung up before Joc'e could argue anymore.
He groaned, and leaned back on the couch, looking to the bedroom door. "Samael, I don't think you know what you're doing..." He said, sighing and closed his eyes for just a moment.

Eris was successfully drained for the umpteenth time that day. No being had kept her so sexually sated in ages. She had quickly regained her breath as he mentioned taking a shower and getting a call out of the way for the artifact they had spoke of. The demoness laid on the bed for a little while, not quite ready to move just yet. Eventually, her and her naked form hopped into the shower. Her long tendrils plastered to her bare wet skin as the water rained down. She didn't linger too long though. Soon she was out and drying herself off and sitting back on the edge of the bed where she dried her hair off before taking Samael on his offer and laying down for a quick nap.

When he woke up from nodding off, who knows how many hours later, he sat up, stretching, and looked around the room, before getting up, going over to a bookshelf, and grabbed a book on potions. He went to a stool to the kitchen counter and sat down, flipping open the book and started skimming pages. He was certain he could make some kind of solution to either make him immune to her her aura or better yet suppress hers temporarily, possibly make enough to last them until Chelsie got there with the amulet or whatever they found.

Eris slept for a little while and woke up feeling well refreshed. When Samael was not in bed with her she slipped out of bed and slipped on one of his shirts before walking into the living room and saw him sitting at the kitchen bar. She walked up behind him and rest her chin upon his shoulder while wrapping her arms around him from behind. "What are you scheming over here?" She asked with a lax smile before she released her hug on him. So the call has been made, and all we have to do his wait. And maybe we should leave the decision to Chelsie as to who she wants to ravish first. She will be, after all, the guest." She laughed with a smile to boot before she walked herself to the other side of the counter where she could see him.

"I'm going to come up with a temporary solution. I'm positive I can make a potion or something very similar for a substitute until Chelsie's arrival. But I will have to go purchase a few items and then take them to my lap in the basement. So you'll have to be alone for a short while, as much as I love having you around I can't have such... distractions..." He said, noticing how she wasn't fully covered by his shirt.
He got up, and pushed her back to sit on the couch, kissing her softly. "Yes, she can have her choice, that's fine with me. But until she gets here, I have you... all to myself." He said between kisses on her neck, he was clearly getting horny again. "Man you drive me crazy." He said considering one more go at it before he went to buy supplies.

Eris cracked a smile as he spoke of her as a distraction. The manner in which he pushed her onto the sofa was a hot display of dominance that got her hot and bothered once more. Kisses peppered on her neck left fire in their wake and she was almost sure they were going to end up going another round, but he had things that needed to be done. She was left panting heavy from just the arousal and excitement. His shirt hanging off of her bare shoulder with a sexy disheveled look about her. "Mmmm... don't take too long." She said as he left to go and pick up a few things. She found herself wondering if he could make something to make her aura subside to a more tolerable degree. Or... for that matter, if she even wanted that to happen. What if it was just her aura keeping him at her side? Now she was just being paranoid. With a heavy sigh she slipped out the door and to her apartment for a moment to fetch some fresh clothes. Maybe it would help her be less of a distraction if she were actually clothed. She put on a skirt and did not bother putting anything underneath. A bra and a t shirt joined the ensemble, followed by boots. She managed to make it back to his apartment before he arrived and she sat on the sofa and began reading a book. She laid on her stomach across the sofa's length with her legs waving in the air behind her and the book laid out before her.

(sorry, i still get horny plenty often. xP)

He whimpered both a sigh of discontent and relief as she pulled away, he knew they should not go at it so soon again. And getting away helped to clear his mind. He was sure now the potion would help them for now, so he would make a large batch of it since he had no idea how long it would be before Chelsie could get the magical artifact to them.
It took him almost two hours to get the supplies he needed, driving all over town for what he needed. It took him another hour at least to make the potion, and most of it he left in the basement where it would be safe, only taking three day's worth with him.

He knocked on his own door once, and walked in. "You know, to test it, i'll have to tease you a little, see how much restraint I have, see if I can keep from going all the way, wouldn't you agree Eris?"

She looked over her shoulder as she heard a knock sound upon the door and watched as he entered. She grew an impish smile as he mentioned having to test the effects of the potion. "How could I say no?" She stood up from the sofa and walked over to him and placed a kiss on his lips. "Let's try it out, shall we?" She was already damp between her thighs. The palm of her hand rubbing at his pants, over his member. Like she was stroking him to life before she gave him a cute little laugh and a grin and walked back over to the sofa where she picked the book back up. "Give it your best shot mister, although, at this point I care not where it is a success or fails."

He gave her a whimper as she rubbed him, gulping when she pulled away, she made him feel like school boy just hitting puberty. "Oh you tease, I may just fuck you anyway." He said, and walked over, handing her the potion to drink. He sat there, and gave it a few minutes to take affect, rubbing her leg, his hand slowly moving to under her skirt. Sure enough, he could sense her aura getting diminished, and soon she was just an ordinary human woman, horny for his cock as he was for her entire body. He moved forward, reaching under her to work off her bra, and kissed her neck, a hand laying on her leg still. "Mm, shall we, one more time, before we eat out?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom