Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Day in the Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I am really glad that I moved in too." She crawled on all fours onto the bed. Nestled between his legs as she looked at the feast laid out for her. "You spoil me Samael." She kissed the arched tip and then licked it soon afterwards. Tasting her own juices. The sight of him had her juices flowing once more. The first inch disappeared past her soft sweet lips. Followed by inch after inch, until he hit the very back of her throat. She moaned, causing vibrations to travel down his entire length. Her tongue dancing around the saliva slickened surface before a few inches were relinquished only to be taken back. He tasted amazing and he was getting her riled up far more than any human ever could.

His fingers gripped the sheets in no time and he gasped as she started to take him in. "O-oh m-my ga-....." He gasped as she took more of him into her mouth and he looked down at her. Her tongue was brilliant against his cock and it was all so much for him. He leaned back into the bed and let out a moan as she worked her skill. Of course, not even a thousand year old vampress could be good as a succubus at sex, no matter how many men she had slept with. Sex was their territory after all.

Eris sucked upon his length with a well chosen rhythm. One hand had two fingers wrapped around the base of his throbbing length, and the other hands came tor est upon his thigh. She fed off of his arousal. The sounds. The small movements of his body. She loved it all. Her moans got more frequent as her lips slid up and down his delicious length. Milking him for the treat she so desperately sought. Her body was a so hot within from all of this. She was quite taken with him by now. "Mmmm... I'm hungry Samael. Don't hold out on me handsome." She said before going back down on his hard on and sucking him with expert precision.

The moment she spoke of being hungry, and had placed her lips back upon his cock, was the moment he came into her mouth, his hot seed shooting out hot and fasts as he let out a strong moan, his fingers tightening on the bed sheets and his hips jerked, cum splashing around her tongue and down her throat. "E-Eris!" he gasped as she continued to suck him down.

She would be damned to waste a single drop of his seed. Hot jets shot downer gullet and she relinquished a bit of him and sucked on him some more. Catching some cum on her tongue. She opened wide and showed off her tongue covered in cum before swallowing it all down. "Mmmm... thank you neighbor, that was yummy." Her tongue ran along the length of him before she crawled over him and possessed his lips in another heated his. She went from his lips, down his jaw line and to his neck where hot breath spilled onto his skin as she spoke. "I'm in your debt neighbor. What would you like to do now?"

He blushed as she showed him his own cum and looked to her with such a heated passion in his eyes, the night had only begun. He kissed her back as much as he could when she kissed him and his hands gripped her ass as she asked what he wanted to do. "Hmm... let me think..." He said, and quickly moved her onto his cock, gently thrusting into her as he rolled his hips, occasionally popping his cock hard into her. "I think... I want to tie you up..." he said, and slowly turned her, still thrusting as he pulled her back to his chest and grasped her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples, feeling her precious mounds as he still thrusted into her. "What do you think of that....?"

He had her panting softly when he pierced her with his lance again. She relinquished a soft gasp as she listened to his idea. Loving it thoroughly. She was soon turned around and found herself laying back. His hands teasing at her breasts and eliciting more lewd noises as he fucked her at torturous pace. Her back arched, pressing her breast further into his hands. "I... oh yes... yes do it." She muffled a sexy little moan behind her teeth. She wasn't normally one to be tied up. Normally she was the one who did the tying, but this one felt like a special case. His cock hit that g spot with each thrust of his hips. Sending shivers down every inch of her skin.

"Good... After I cum again.... and you as well..." He said and started to pick up the pace, squeezing and teasing her breasts more and more, her nipples getting no escape from his fingers as his cock started to pick up it's pace, thrusting into her harder as he bounced her. "You love it, you love it so much, don't you Eris...." He said as he moaned into her ear, cumming right then as he gave one really hard thrust, holding his cock fully in her as he came harder then ever, slowing back down to his previous pace as he simply waited for her to cum as well.

The tension just continued to mount and mount as he thrusted into her. That and the teasing of her nipples had her teetering on the edge of another apex. She was so tense with passion she couldn't even respond, especially after he painted her insides with his seed. She came soon after that. Her body consumed by the shivers of her release. "I love your cock Samael. I love it so much." She was practically addicted to it already. She wondered if he even had the gal to tie her up and do as he pleased. She always wondered what it was like.

He slowly let go of her breasts as she came off her orgasm, his hips slowing down and he gently took her wrists, placing them together, one crossed over the other, and smiled. "I'd use rope but a lovely succubus such as yourself could not be so easily contained by such a simple thing...." He spoke seductively, his turn to seduce her. "But I think my magic is skillful enough to do the trick." He said and laughed light, his cock still thrumming inside of her as he pulled his lips from her ear, his tongue stroking the edge as he pulled away, and she could hear the feint whispering of ancient words as he worked a small binding spell on her wrists, binding them to each other. It was a bond strong enough to hold even a vampire with superior strength, there was no doubt it would hold her.

With her wrists bound he gently placed her flat on the bed as he slid out from under her and he moved over her, smiling down at her.
He then took the rope and tied her magically bound wrists to the headboard, before speaking to her of what he was.
"Incase you're wondering, I'm a Wizard. And although Evocation may be my expertise, I am skilled at so many other things...." He said, and slowly kissed her with a soft passion, before pulling away leaving her wanting more, and slowly slid down her body, kissing along the way as his hands slowly dragged over her breasts, his finger tips catching her nipples for a moment as his lips moved over her belly, and down to her pussy.
He took a long lick over the entirety of her fold before placing his mouth to them, his tongue slowly starting to lick inside, tasting her juices after muttering a quick spell to clean his own out of her. He would fill her again soon enough. That she could be sure of.

He was amazing. Simply amazing. She was still coming down from her sensual high when his hands moved from her breasts and to her wrists. She was drugged on him. His words took a minute to register with her and then they hit her. He knew what she was and now that she knew what he was, everything made sense. She gifted him a light moan as his cock reminded her that he was still lodge in her. Her ear was a sensitive spot and her nipples were still taut and waiting for any form of attention. She heard him whispering and she felt something binding her wrists. She struggled against the restraints and surely enough they were strong as he had claimed.

She was given a kisses and left wanting more as his lips pulled a way and began teasing the rest of her body into a silent frenzy. Her body moved a little and a whimper escaped her lips as he took his sweet time before she gave a sigh of delicious relief as he sampled her sex. "Yes." She whispered in approval. "You are skilled." She tiled her head back and closed her eyes. Breasts rising and falling with each breath.

He slowly slid his fingers under her ass, pulling it firmly to his mouth as he took a long lick, kissing and sucking gently as she started to squirm, his tongue moving about in her pussy. She was so sweet, so delicious... and surprisingly human tasting. There was no mistaking what she was but this was a very good human guise, he would have to question her when he was done with his current task. The idea quickly left his mind as his tongue flickered about her pussy at random, hitting a wall here an outer fold there, teasing her and taunting her to buck her hips as he licked deeply of her juices.
He started to moan as his top lip moved over her clit and soon enough the tip of his tongue hit it, his eyes shooting up to her to see how she reacted as he started his assault on her clitoris. He wanted to see just how quickly he could make her cum with just his tongue, he wanted to see her face filled with pleasure, hear her moans echoing about the room. Her pleasure was all he desired.

He stretched her arms to full length as he pulled her sex closer for him to feast upon. It actually felt very nice to be known. To know that there was a super human that had managed to get her juices flowing and into this position to begin with. She sucked in a gasp as she felt his tongue swipe along the delta of her sex. Feebly her hips arched in a silent plea for more. His moans sending vibrations to her most erogenous of zones. Her breathing grew heavy and her eyes grew laden with absolute arousal. Breasts heaving up and down. "Yes..." She whispered with want. "Samael, oh my gosh yes..." This wizard new how to work wonders. Her body had never responded so well to the advances of another. Since she was always the one doing the advancing. It was nice to be on the otherside for a change.

He smiled when she said oh my gosh, and she just became a hundred times cuter as he was relentless on her pussy, licking and moaning he breathed his hot breath over her clit for repeatedly poking at it with the tip of his tongue, and pressed his lips firmly on it and sucked hard as he stuck two fingers into her pussy and thrusted them quickly.
He'd have her cum right on the spot if he could, and then he would let her juices soak his tongue as he offered to do whatever she wanted.

He was talented beyond belief. The wizard had her squirming in her restraints. His tongue teasing at the cluster of nerves at the forefront of her sex. The amount of attention that he was showing her sex was phenomenal. Oddly enough he could probably give an incubus a run for his money. Her hips arching forward as he buried his face in her sex and drove her damn near the edge of madness. Her hands were clenched into fists as the tension mounted. Her nails digging into the surface of her own skin. She broke into a hard moan as he pistoned two fingers into her tight body. It took very few thrusts for her body to break into small convulsions as she came. She was panting hard as she tried tor begain some precious breath. "Wow... are all wizards this good?"

Lady Bloody Ava said:
He was talented beyond belief. The wizard had her squirming in her restraints. His tongue teasing at the cluster of nerves at the forefront of her sex. The amount of attention that he was showing her sex was phenomenal. Oddly enough he could probably give an incubus a run for his money. Her hips arching forward as he buried his face in her sex and drove her damn near the edge of madness. Her hands were clenched into fists as the tension mounted. Her nails digging into the surface of her own skin. She broke into a hard moan as he pistoned two fingers into her tight body. It took very few thrusts for her body to break into small convulsions as she came. She was panting hard as she tried tor begain some precious breath. "Wow... are all wizards this good?"
He slowly licked up her juices as they flowed, savoring the taste of them before slowly pushing himself up to look at her. "I doubt it... Most wizards are focused on spells and potions. I'm naturally good at blowing things up so I have the easy path... And i've been with a few vampires." He smiled to her, looking at her body. "Hmm... Is there anything you want me to do to you? I want to watch you squirm more."

Her heart was still racing beneath her bosom. She felt the magic seeping from the tips of his fingers and the sensation it had on her was resulting in an alien for a pleasure that she could not quite describe. He had been with a vampire? His sexual stamina had to have been through the roof. Vampires rival Succubi in a way. When they're not sucking blood and being uptight, they have eternity to fun, provided they don't get killed in the process. The way he looked at her body she was already squirming for his touch again. She would have to thank him again before the night was over. Her jaw almost dropped. "Well in the end I have something in mind, but it involves you shoving your... wand... in me." She had to. As corny as it was she wanted to be fucked. "Otherwise, you'll be the first torturing this succubus, so take advantage while you can. I'm pretty much game for anything."

Samael looked down upon the squirming Succubus, his head swimming with lust, clouded, his only though was to take pleasure from her body, and give her all the more, just to see her never stop squirming. A small thought remained in the back of his head, he had to get control or he may never break free from their fuck fest. Being around her was intoxicating, and he had read the stories. He just wished he knew which had been myth and which had been fact.

Nontheless, he found himself burrying his mouth in her pussy once more, as his right hand slipped under her ass and his middle finger thrusted into her second hole, slowly thrusting as he licked her. "mmm.... you will have to cum twice more before you get my cock, there's still too much more of you for me to taste...." He said and sent his other hand up to graze the bottom of one of her breasts, teasing the skin and lightly stroking it.

He grew harder then he was, and licked fast, moaning against her pussy as he thrusted his finger into her second home, dirty thoughts running through his head.

She certainly was getting a high effect from all of the attention. A wizard was certainly far better than a human. Hands down. She wasn't even sure if she still had a hold of him with her aura or was just that into it all. A thing both deemed a blessing and curse. She could never actually tell if she was in a relationship, because no human could separate from her demonic effects. She watched in awe as he dove back for seconds and did not forsee his finger plunged into her backside. The ropes were pulled tight and her back arched while a delicious moan sounded from her lips upon the abrupt entry.

The sensation left her speechless and too flooded with various feelings to put together a coherent sentence. The rough pad of his finger stroking the nerve lined walls of her anal passage as it pistoned in and out of her body. Stroking the opposite side of her vaginal wall but driving her just as equally insane with arousal. His hand teasing at he breast as she closed her eyes and her breathing grew more and more jagged. "Oh hell yeah..." She managed to say before her body could no longer stand the building tension. Her insides seemed to implode and wave upon wave of intense feelings came crashing upon every nerve in her body as she came one more time. She spoke through soft pants when it all slowly ebbed away. "Ever rimmed a girl before?"

"Only once.... and it was a human girl." He said after licking up some of her juices. He was quick to turn her around, rising up to his knees and left her ass as he moved her, he clasped her ass and gave it a smack, before licking across her butt cheek. He stuck his right middle finger back in and licked around it, moving it slowly in and out as she felt two fingers enter her pussy, slowly stroking her as he moved his finger in her ass faster.

Her hands clenched one more as she felt his finger plunge into her once more after she was moved. For a split second she found herself pondering how long he could keep this up. The humans, they had their limits, and she was not usually the one being put in a sexual overdrive that clouded her mind. His tongue lapping at her backside like a finger of liquid flame. She was squirming about after two fingers were thrown into the mix by delving into her tight sex. She couldn't control her own body's movements, or so it seemed. "Oh Sam!" She cried out as it felt as though the wizard has sucked all of the air out of the room and left none for her. Again her ascent to her apex was soon in the clearing. This human form was so damn sensitive, but she was not one to complain. Oh no, not all at. Certainly not with him behind the reigns.

When she came again he let down, leaving her panting. "It's Samael... not sam..." He said sternly and then kissed her slowly as he broke the spell binding her, letting the rope fall away and her wrists clear. "Can you go on? I need a good hard fuck now, since all i've been doing is licking you." He licked his lips when he said this. "You taste delicious."

His stern correction sent shivers to dance across her skin in the sexiest way possible. He was such a... a man.When the rope released her she rubbed her wrists where the slight irritation was from her writhing in them. "Yes... Samael. I am more than ready for you to fuck me. Or would you like a little rest and let me pay you back?" Either she was more than happy to do for him. "Mmmm... come and collect your due."

He grinned, and took her hands lifting her up. "Why don't you take charge and show me how talent you are with your tongue." He said, smiling at her as they kneelled facing each other. He leaned in to kiss her, his tongue slidng around hers as he gently took her shoulders. All the eating her out helped him to get his energy back. When he broke the kiss he smiled. "Well... do you want to try and prove you have more talent then me? A sucubus, a demon of sex. Hmm... I don't think you're up to the test...."

She accepted his hands and sat up and grinned with satisfaction. "My pleasure." She said before her tongue danced around his. Already she was getting drunk off of him, and now it was her turn to do the same to him. "Mmmm... there with be no need to try because I do have more talent." His cocky little ways had her pouncing on his and consuming his lips in a heated kiss as she straddled him. Her hips swaying back and forth as his length was sandwished in the delta of her sex and coated in her juices as she teased both him and herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom