Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hottest Forge (orcus/LeatrixSage)

Nerwen glanced up when Nolo moved to work the bellows, meaning to tell him that she would do it, but she froze. Her eyes dropped with a will of their own, soaking in the sight of him. Her cheeks flamed and she looked away quickly. Her heart hammered hard against her ribs, sounding loud n her ears. The responding warmth between her thighs made her press her legs tightly together. Even though she knew better than to look up, she couldn't help a quick glance as he passed her. With the light of the forge behind him, she could see everything. She forgot for a moment that she wasn't supposed to look, and simply stared at him. No matter how much she didn't want to admit it, she wanted him in the exact same way as every other woman he took to his bed.

The thought shame her, and Nerwen forced her gaze away. She hated herself for lusting after him. Angry with herself, she stood and stripped away her vest, not thinking about the thin shirt she wore or how she looked. She wasn't thinking about anything other than the distraction work gave her mind. She returned the bellows, tangled her hands into the ropes, and began her task once more. he work made her aches and pains return and focused her attention within, making it easier to ignore the ethereal play of the blue light over his damp skin and the picture perfect display of masculinity he was presenting.

Nolo couldn't help but pay attention to his young apprentice. She was beautiful. Covered in sweat with her hands above her head. Pulling the rope up and down with a kind of grace. His erection grew larger until it was loosening his subligaria. But his arousal put a kind of fire into his muscles that made him hammer harder and with greater purpose. The resulting blade was curved. There was a fiery shape to it. A highly stylized blade.

"One down, One to go." Nolo was about to toss another scoop of the dust into the forge when he stopped. "There are some clean cotton wraps in my house. The same kind that I'm wearing. You might want to put some on instead of what you've got on now." He tossed the dust in, and the forge bellowed light and heat. Part of this was Nolo wanting to see if Nerwen would actually put the wraps on. The thought pleased him.

Nerwen's eyes dropped to the straps of cloth he was calling clothing, only to jump away again quickly. There was a challenge to his offer, as well as a practicality. Slowly, she untangled her hands and stepped away from the bellows. "I'll be right back, then."

Once inside his house, Nerwen stopped to make herself breath. She wouldn't admit it, not even to herself, that she wanted to meet his unspoken challenge for more than just pride. It didn't take her long to find the strips of cotton, but it did take her a decent bit of time to cover herself with them in a way that didn't make her feel completely shameful. Covering her high, pert breasts seemed easy enough, and she didn't notice the way her hardened nipples showed. It was her bottom half that gave her trouble, she couldn't cover her butt quite completely and the entirety of her stomach and legs were so bare that she still felt utterly naked.

She fussed until she felt reasonably comfortable, and then finally returned to the forge. She shut his door quietly, hoping he would not hear her until she returned to working the bellows. In the mixed dark, she felt more comfortable. The heat was still intence, but it was more bareable this way. She walked over to the forge, looking down at the blue flames that burned there. Without thinking, she leaned a little over them, feeling them warm her face and lift her hair as it filled the small space.

((Sorry. It took me a while to find time to make this post. I even had it half way done when I lost it, and had to do it all over again.))

Seeing Nerwen so exposed hit Nolo harder than he thought it would. He'd always known she had beautiful curves, but now that he could see them his libido was escaping him. He turned away from her to adjust his subligaria. His cock was swelling ever more. It was so hard it hurt to constrict it as the cotton straps did. He went to the water bucket, and used a flagon to pore water on himself.

The water soaked into his subligaria making it slightly transparent. When he turned back Nerwen's hair was aloft with the heat of the forge. The blue light cast the most fantastic shadows. Nolo forced himself to return to his work. He used his tongs to lift the work in progress, and stabbed it into the forge. When it was "blue hot" he went back to hammering it into shape. Nolo lifted it up to examine it. He was distracted by Nerwen in her thin cotton "clothes." "Beautiful." The comment was entirely unintentional.

((lol! I know the feeling, no worries. ^-^))

Nerwen moved slightly aside when he stabbed the piece of metal into the flames, but stayed to watch until it glowed a bright blue. She glanced in Nolo's direction, and then froze. Her eyes traveled over his body slowly, soaking in the details beneath the now damp fabric. He was astounding. She could see before why women wanted him, but now... it was simply undeniable.

There was a small stirring inside her, and Nerwen looked away quickly, trying and failing to avoid the sight of his hardened length. Her cheeks flamed, and she shivered despite the heat. When he spoke, she glanced up. Surprised to find his eyes on her. She flushed, and her eyes jumped to the piece of metal in his hands. "All most," she answered quietly, trying to focus on their work. "It's still a little rough, but the end result will be beautiful, I am sure."

She turned away to avoid more conversation. Her work waited, and Nerwen again wrapped her hands into the rope above the bellows and started to work the again. The labor gave her mind something else to focus on and worked the fire out of her body by setting a pace she knew would leave her regretting it tomorrow. She found herself lamenting rising to his challange and praying that using this particular coal would not be a common practice. Even nearly nude, the heat was intence and the cloth around her body was quickly growing just as damp as her skin.

Back
Top Bottom