Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Generisch University interest thread

Welcome to Generisch University!

This is about a group of people who are experiencing the joys and sorrows of their first year of college at Generisch University: dorms, roommates, loves, break ups, parties, etc.

The role play will start out on Friday morning with people showing up to their dorms, meeting their roommates, unpacking, exploring, etc. There will be a party that night for all Freshmen to meet up. That's where ALL the characters will first meet. After that, people will pick and choose who they become friends with, enemies with, lovers with, etc.

Rooms:

Girl Dormitories (2 to a dorm):

1001:
1003:
1005:

Boy Dormitories(2 to a dorm):

4002:
4004:
4006:

Rules
Every person must double up as both a female and a male to make it even and to have more characters.

I would place you in a dorm, so you would have no choice, like in real college, who you room with your first year. Would anyone be interested?

Sounds fun. It will help me to learn how to be better as a girl, and still be a boy as well....plz pm me about it

i am so interested in this way much do you want real pics or anime pics when it comes to the looks of both of my characeters i am creating a brother and sister hehe

I have added a characters thread under the character forum. Please, if you are interested, go there and create a bio. Once I have 6 characters, I will create a thread for the rp. I will start it with a list of the dorms and who's in which room. I will also make the first post so I can describe the dorm rooms! :)

Back
Top Bottom