Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Champion's Strength, and Weakness (Kolath x Lady Bloody Ava)

Gabriella stood up from the log and looked at him with curiousity as he spoke of something that she needed to talk about before she took up the offer of his arm. They began walking back towards her home as he spoke on. she couldn't help but laugh. "Me? A princess? I do not think so. As for a trade..." She had to think of it for a moment. "I do herbs and things of healing. Not magic, mind you, but I am good with illness' and cures. I can point out almost any herb you point at and then there's archery. I know of no princess that can kill and skin a rabbit for a meal." It was not something she loved to do, but it no longer bothered her. Suddenly a thought came to mind.

"Wait... we can not leave until you have found what you are looking for. It is in this village no?" She asked as her home came in sight. Elizah was no longer resting on the porch and judging by the sight of smoke leaving the chimney, she was brewing or cooking up something. Before Gabby could do anything she had to tell Elizah of her new plan. Elizah would voice her opinion, but it would have little to no effect on Gabriella's decision. Elizah knew it all. Knew Gabriella's past. Knew she was a princess, and knew that two people would eventually seek her out. Only the fates would decide who found her first. The only thing Elizah did not know was the outcome of this battle. Would the Champion succeed in subduing the evil that lurked in his shadows or would the world be shrouded and consumed in the darkness. The old woman who housed the princess knew the rumors and feared the time was near. Elizah even heard the market abuzz with gossip as to the sighting of a new person. The coincidence was not a chance she was willing to take.

Lily trapped a moan behind the lower lips she had trapped between her teeth as her eyes closed for a lingering moment and her head tilted in a silent plea for more as he teased at her neck. Not a word was spoken. Just hard breathing a little whimpers here and there. Her hands were bound and held up by the ornate gift hanging from her door. She felt the length of hi arousal pressing through the fabric of her skirt and his trousers. Her hips tried to arch and press herself against him with great want. "Yes." she whispered in a heated tone. Were she not bound his pants would have already been on the floor and her, impaled upon it's length, but she was not the one in charge.

Alec walked with her through the woods just enjoying her company. He nodded as she mentioned the skills that she had knowing that the one for herbs was more than enough for the road. Someone skilled in herbs and their many uses would easily make her way on the road. The added bonus of being able to hunt for food and skins to trade with would be a nice bonus. Nodding again he spoke, "Those are going to sever you very well, any knowledge you can gain about herbs and their uses before you leave will be of a great help. If at least to yourself and those you travel with if one should become injured." He himself had a basic understanding of what would heal you, and what could hurt you. However it was nothing close to what a trained potion maker would know.

He paused a little as she said that he needed to wait till he found what he looked for. He sighed and wondered for a moment if he hadn't just found her. Though that was impossible as she wasn't a princess, however there was no one else in the village that had even drawn his interest. "I can't say when that will be. And I honestly don't know if it will ever happen. I have learned one important thing in my time on the road. Follow your heart, it has never turned me wrong, and right now its telling me to help you get out of this village if that is what you want." He stopped her just outside the hut turning to look at her and brushing his hand against her cheek. "Don't let me keep you here, let me help you leave if that is what you really want." At which point he knocked on the door and pushed it open.

He smirked as she tried to hold back from moaning for him. His teeth nipped harder at her neck and down her back a little. At the same time his hands kept up their rubbing at her breasts squeezing them roughly and lightly pulling on her nipples. He felt her push back into him and smirked growling gently. "What does my little filly want something?" he smirked as a hand pushed down and grabbed at her skirts. It was right between her legs as it started to gather her skirts up pressing against her core as it moved her skirts over it teasing her as he slowly pulled her skirts up around her waist. When finally he had the back of her skirts up showing her ass he reached in pulling her panties down before opening his pants. It wasn't a moment later before she was impaled on his thick shaft whish spread her open as he kept just pushing deeper inside her.

Gabriella was rather taken back at the fact that he would change his plans for her. She was but a stranger, at this point. It took a moment for her mind to ponder if she should take him up on his offer. He spoke of following his heart, as though he were a knight. Before she could even give him an answer he had knocked upon the door and opened it. There stood Elizah looming over a pot and stirring the fragrant contents. "Elizah... this is Alec. We shared lunch not long ago, but I need a word. I am leaving Elizah." The short hunched back woman's attention was caught. Her deep green eyes roaming over the male. "What is it he claims, my dear? A wealthy male come to sweep you off of your feet?" She asked with a neutral tone to her voice. "Elizah, you know me better. He is no more than a friend, if not an acquaintance. You do not need me Elizah and you can't keep me hidden hear forever."

For a brief second the elderly woman thought the girl had somehow discovered her hidden past. "I've learned from the best. If he turns on me then I know the herbs to remedy that, thanks to you." A heavy sigh escaped the old woman's lips. All of a sudden she felt the urge to tell her everything. Tell her how she was more important that she knew. How she was kept here for her own safety, hidden from those who would probably wish her dead. She could only say few words. "Just promise me this, be cautious. You may hear things... frightening things. Some... may be true. Yet, some are lies. Just live Gabriella. Trust no one..." She looked at the male named Alec. "At least not completely at first." Gabriella was confused and the look upon her sweet face told it so. "I can not say anything, but you are bound to find out in your own time. Visit me sometime. And you.." Elizah pointed a finger at the male. "You take care of her or you'll get what's coming to you." Oh if only she knew who the male before her truly was.

Lily had grown very excited. He knew what she wanted. His words did nothing more than tease and taunt as her body ached for what he had to offer. She felt his hand grabbing at her skirts and hiking them up until she felt her backside exposed and her panties pulled down. There was no holding back the moan as his thick helm breached her sex. Her body stretching to accommodate the sheer length and girth of his lance. "Yes! I want that, please!" She begged as she was helpless to do anything.

As Gabriella spoke and the old woman threatened his life and possibly worse things he just stood there blinking. "My dear lady you have my word, I am not more afraid of what she will put in the dinner she makes then she should be scared of me." He had been able to add because he was the champion but something stopped him. He didn't know what but there was something about this woman that spoke to him more of the protector than any that he had ever met. This was somewhat worrisome to him as it mean… he brushed those thoughts aside before turning his focus back to Gabriella and her preparing to leave.

The honest truth was that he was pleased to hear that advice coming from Elizah and nodded carefully before agreeing. "Your guardian is right by the way. You should trust no one quickly, and honestly least of all me since it was my suggestion that you leave." He stepped closer to Gabriella and took her hands gently. "Listen I don't want you making any choice without thinking it over and talking to those you do trust. I will leave and return to the village, if you still wish to go with me I will be glad to have you as a companion. However, for now let me let you say your goodbyes and pack if you still wish to go." He smiled and kissed her hand lightly. Turning to Elizah he bowed slightly to her, "I mean her no harm truly, but please be careful in your choice as she is truly a treasure in this dark world." With that he started to leave.

Conner held Lily tightly as he pushed more and more of his cock up against her finally he reached her cervix and smirked. He started to thrust hard into her pounding up against her inner wall for several moment before he applied more force and pushed passed that opening deep into her womb. He was now buried hilt deep inside her having giving her every inch. Holding her tightly to the door he started to thrust deeply in and out of her tight sex, pounding into her womb filling her with his thick shaft and spearing head as it hit her deep inner walls.

Elizah's words certainly had their impact. To hear Alec boldly chime in was a definite surprise. Both seemed to have her safety at heart and she hardly knew the male at all. Although the kiss upon her hand had a feint blush painting her cheeks a pink hue. "Thank you. I should not be long." Her voice was barely audible, but she hardly noticed.

Elizah, however, noted the difference in her usually vibrant, self spoken, forthright flame haired girl. Gabriella had never taken so well to a male, and the same could be said vice versa. The short woman quickly wrapped her arms around the young lass and pressed a kiss to her cheek. "Hurry up and pack before I change my mind." She sighed before letting her go and returned to the contents of the pots she was stirring. A smile blossomed on Gabby's lips and she ran over to a small room and pulled a bow that hand been hanging on the wall and quiver of arrows. Her pride and joy. A large sack was all she really needed. A few articles of clothing and what not. More important was the two satchels hanging from the belt around her hips. Herb and berries that would come in handy along the way. She was back at the door in a moment's notice. A kiss stole from Elizah's cheek, an 'I love you' tossed in there and she was out the door. Oh how close her other seeker was, would have been frightening had she known anything at all of the fate she was given.

No male had ever skewed her with such a lengthy lance. Her fists balled up in their restraints. Eyes shut tight and browns furrowed as she felt the walls of her tight sex stretching to accommodate the sheer girth of his shaft. The her breath was far more audible now. He was by far the greatest specimen of man she was gifted. The ball of sexual tension began growing in her pelvis. growing and growing. There was no way she could hold out too long. It felt too good to try and make it last longer. Oh, but this was only the beginning.

Alec had made his way back to the town in the time it had taken Gabriella to pack. He went through the market which was starting to close down with the mid afternoon passing. Many of the sellers had either sold out or just simply didn't want to be home too late. Those that remained were mostly the stores and crafters that lived in the town proper. That was what he needed the most anyway, picking up a haversack for Gabriella as well as securing her a calm mare from the stables he moved through the town picking out some basic things that she would need for traveling. Things that you normally didn't have unless you traveled a lot.

At the same time he replenished his own supplies picking up enough travel rations for them both as well as the skins needed for several days of traveling without finding a spring. When he was done he returned to the inn and packed his own things up so that he would e ready to leave. Looking out at the setting sun he thought it would be better to leave in the morning. Sighing he still packed up most of his stuff having it ready since he finally felt that he was to leave this town. The fact made him wonder again if maybe, just maybe he had found what he was looking for. Sighing he shook his head clearing those thoughts before returning down to the main common room. He would wait there for Gabriella and speak to her about leaving this evening and having to camp out on the road somewhere between towns, or spending the night here and then getting an early start.

There had been many things that Conner had learned since he had left the monetary. Among them the art of pleasuring a woman, but that was by far the most mundane of the tricks he had. His hand moved down around her waist pushing under the front of her skirts. His thick shaft plowed into her tight passed slamming inside her deeply with every thrust. At the same time his hand moved down and rubbed at her clit. Leaning close he nipped at her neck and started speaking softly in a tongue that dripped with evil. "Krae'd vaiu tair." His fingers tingled with magical energy that shot into her clit and seemed to reach for not just her pleasure but also her soul itself. Binding her to him in a even deeper way.

The fiery haired female dawned her cloak and made her way through the nearly empty market and to the inn where her guide was sure to be. Of course she got looks along the way and honesty she felt she should have said her good byes to Hester, but knowing the woman after all these years, she would be happy that Gabriella was finally walking her own path. Butterflies continued to linger in her stomach. She continued to repeat in her head, 'there's no going back', several times, but there was always the option to turn back. her feet finally stopped and she looked up at the entrance of the inn. This was it. The door was opened and she looked around the place. A familiar sight she had only visited a few times. Emerald eyes landed on the sight of her guide and a lax smile spread on her lips as she made her way over with a heavy sigh before she sat at his side. "I am ready, when you are. The ribbon from around her neck was undone and used to tied her loose tendrils into a pony tail.

Her breathing grew jagged as she felt his hand snake it's way to the front and tease at the sensitive nub at the fore front of her sex. His length pistoning in and out of her as her heart continued on racing. She hardly registered the unrecognizable words that he was whispering into her ear. In a few more moments she shattered for the first time that day. Her vision doing black, yet she felt blinded at the same time. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over her as her body convulsed around his invasive member. Tightening around him and milking him for what it so desperately sought. Moans escaped her lips, deeming him the title of a god as he continued his work through her climax, delaying it's ebb significantly.

His eyes barely left the front door as he waited for her, though old habits die hard and his back was to the wall next to the fire place. He had learned a long time ago that even being the fabled champion it was best not to let your guard down in places that you were new too. Granted he wasn't new here but still it was something he did without thinking at this point having been doing it for so long.

Smiling as he saw her he stood and motioned to a seat just to his side a bit. "Please sit for a second my dear. I want you to stop for a moment." He leaned back in his chair his eyes looking at her ready to leave the home she had grown up and looking positively eager to leave it all behind. "Gabriella, I will be honored to be your guide through the world. However I need you to know, this isn't going to be like a story book. Most days it is just hard work and a lot of walking. The road isn't grand adventure and dashing knights rescuing beautiful maids." He took a drink from the tankard that he had ordered while waiting for her. "It is a dark and troubling place. You have a good life here, people that love and care for you. Are you sure you want to leave that all behind?"

Conner continued his hard pounding of her tight sex taking her roughly feeling his own peak coming quickly. His spell did its work and the magic burning a mark onto the back of her neck just between her shoulders. The mark was painful but as it made itself it not only fired all the pain nodes in the area, but also the pleasure ones. The spell linked her to him on a deep level that made her his, one of his many girls around the lands he had traveled. With that mark there was a link that was made between them. He slammed into her once more slamming right up into her cervix before his seed sprayed deep inside her. He came hard in huge amounts pumping deep into her right at the entrance to her womb he filled her womb before it started to come out around his tip and fill her sex and then down along her thighs.

Gabriella took a seat that was offered after giving the bartender a wave back. She listened as her male companion spoke of leaving her loved ones and the dangers that awaited. A small smile grew on her lips. This was not a light decision. It was one she had considered countless times. Weighing the pros and cons. Thinking of every possible worst case scenario. "Alec... I've considered everything. I could die or worse. My luxuries out there are almost no better than here. I prefer bathing in the creek. I've slept beneath the star on the ground, and I've have more than one attempt at my life. I do not expect you to remain at my side. You are free to leave whenever your heart desires, but..." A heavy sigh escaped her lips, but that lax smile still remained as she gently shook her head. "You'll see. I'm not your average girl Alec." Words spoken from the lips of an unknowing princess.

"If you do not wish to do this Alec, we need not." She assured him. Teasing and making it sound as though he were afraid to go. "You've gotten so comfortable in this inn." She bit back a little laugh and a bright wider smile. "I've never been coddled and I don't want it now. So... should we go now, or in the morning?" There was no doubt in her voice.

Lily had lost count of the times he had her falling over the apex an into the pool that was her orgasm. her heart pounding and the sound of her own blood rushing through her ears. She had certainly provided enough lube for him as she came once, twice, however many times. There was a distinct pain and pleasure that seemed indescribable. I damn near blinded her and had shivers cascading down her naked form. Lewd words spilled from her lips when she wasn't moaning and groaning form the pleasure. Words mostly comprised of 'fuck' and 'yes'. He granted her another climax as he slammed into her and painted her insides with his seed and pump after pump until it spilled down her thighs. There was no questioning that she loved it. Loved what services he provided. The powerful scent of sex lingered in the air and the atmosphere seemed almost electrified. She wanted him. Anything to keep him.

Alec was a bit surprised when she was so sure of herself and what she was about to do. He had wanted her to be sure that she was doing the right then and what she had to say left no doubt in his mind that she knew the dangers and what she was giving. They would just have to see how hard it was to do without things that she had been with all her life. You often didn't know what you were giving up till you had already lost it. He smiled and her nodding at least until her last comment. His eyes opened wide and he was about to come back with some defense about his valor. However he saw something in her eyes when he looked at her and narrowed his own. "You are a tease you know that?"

He smirked and took another drink from his tankard shrugging slightly at her question. "That is something I was going to ask you honestly. If we leave now we will have to spend two nights out on the trail sleeping under the stars and in the elements no matter if it is a nice night or not. If we leave in the morning, we should make it too the next town along the road before nightfall of the second day." Taking a bite from some bread he looked at her finishing his mouthful before continuing. "So the question is how anxious are you to leave?"

Pulling out of the used sex he had just filled his fingers brushed along the mark on her neck that claimed her as his own. He smiled and untied her hands before he lifted her up and carried her over to the bed stripping her of the rest of her clothes. Stripping himself as well he lay behind her under the covers of her well fashioned bed nuzzling her neck giving her time to rest while his own shaft was quickly getting hard again. It had been a week or more since he had been able to spend time with a woman in her bed, and tonight promised to make up for that time without. He nuzzled the back of her neck as he lifted her leg and entered her hot sex still filled with his seed as he lay behind her the night was going to be long for her and pleasurable if she was willing.

Gabby was rather anxious to leave and she wasted no time telling him so. Before she knew it, they were off. Her nerves were well hidden, but they were there. It was very dark and she was very happy to have brought her cloak along for the journey. The fine garb acted as a blanket as they slept beneath a beautiful canopy of stars. The night was rather windy and it made it a bit difficult to pass out with the rustling of the trees tricking her into thinking something else was lurking about in the woods. However she eventually dozed off and the sunlight piercing the canopy above was what awoke her from her slumber. The warm rays attempting to pierce the thin skin of her eyes lids and the young lady wrapped in her cloak sat up from the ground, rubbing the sleep from her eyes with her hand gripped at her bow. She heard the sound of rushing water about and got up quietly and walked over to the little creek and slipped off her boots, hiked up her dress and submerged her legs into the chilly water. Her eyes watched as little fish swam by. The coldness waking her up more and more.

Lily had admitted defeat long ago and was out cold due to sexual exhaustion and sinful bliss. Her body was wracked with sensitivity and tingling nerves as she lay in the tangled sheets of her bed. Her eyes refused to open, to heavy and worn to want to see another new day. It would have been a perfect moment to accept death. She was obsessed and driven over him. The stranger that conquered her in a single night.

Alec had agreed the moment she chose to leave that night, having already packed his things in case she wanted to leave. It hadn't been that long into the night that the moon had slipped behind a cloud bank and kept them from continuing. Finding a food place to make camp he had made a small fire and cooked a small meal for them both before rolling out his bedroll and instructing her in the way to do so as well. It hadn't been long before they both had drifted off into sleep.

It was late morning when he finally awoke knowing they would get a late start due mostly to the late night they had the night before. Seeing that she was already up and about he started a pot on the fire with some water to make a simple porridge that would keep them going till lunch. Some dried fruit nuts and oats that he always carried with him it was ready just to cook for awhile. Stepping away he headed for the stream that he had heard the night before carrying both their water skins to fill them. Seeing her in the water he smiled careful not to look away from her face. "Good morning, breakfast will be ready soon."

((Sorry about the long delay I will totally understand if you aren't still interested in our game. However I'm mostly back still struggling with my father's recovery but able to post more if you are still wanting to continue. I was also thinking that we might want to phase out the darkside for the moment bringing him back in later? if not I will write something up for him. ))

The morning was lovely and she was well relaxed and blushed when she heard her companion's voice. Modestly burying herself up to her shoulders in the running water, as though that would help in any way, to keep him from seeing her nude form. "G-Good morning." She replied, surprised that she had not heard him moving about before. She watched as he filled their skins and she got out of the water as he was busy and dried herself off before dressing herself once more. "We have quite a ways ahead of us, or at least I do. I am just dying to get as far as my feet can carry me." She admitted as she took a seat upon a fallen log near where he had the porridge made. "I just have to ask... are you sure you do not mind me tagging along? I'd hate to slow down your travels. " The smell of the food cause her tummy to rumble and announce her hunger. "Thank you for breakfast." She chimed. He was a rather smart guy. A reassuring thought to herself. Due to her, his rations were halved and she planned to make that up along their travels.

( no worries :) And we can phase the dark side out. )

Back
Top Bottom