Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Champion's Strength, and Weakness (Kolath x Lady Bloody Ava)

Kolath

Pulsar
They had known this day was coming all their lives. The day they would be told who would change the world who would stand against the greatest evil of their time. Alec stood next to his brother, waiting for the doors to the great hall of the gods to open and let them both in. The two of them had been raised side by side all their lives. They had lived in the monastery since they were boys, learning to fight and being taught the right way of things. The monks had always been good to both of them but when Conner the elder of the two started to show more aptitude with leadership and use of weapons they had started to show him slightly more attention.

This had never bothered Alec because in his mind there was no doubt that Conner would make a better champion then him. That was where the differences started to grow, they loved each other without a doubt but Conner had always been able to out fight his younger brother, and Alec had always been able to out think his elder. But none of that mattered to Alec, none of it mattered to the monks, they knew Conner was to be the champion. Never mind that Alec's skill with weapons was on par with any master in the world, Conner was just a little better.

As the doors opened Conner turned to Alec smiling and clapping his hand down on his younger brothers shoulder. "Alec, promise me that no matter what they do we will always still be brothers?"

Alec smiled and proceeded to wrap Conner in a massive bear hug and the two laughed and with arms around each other walked into the great hall.

That was the last time that Alec had spoken civilly to his brother. The gods had not followed the monks or the brothers thoughts on who should be the champion naming Alec. Despite the brothers both objecting to the choice the gods would not change their mind, and that night after the ceremony anointing Alec as champion, Conner disappeared taking his horse and riding into the night.

Alec had caught him at the gate begging him to stay, saying that he needed his brother at his side to help him. Conner simply looked at Alec, "You will see Alec, I will make them regret their choice, no matter the cost!" and rode off.

-----

Alec sat up in bed taking a deep breath to calm his nerves after the dream he had just woken himself from. Brushing a hand down over his eyes he banished the images from his mind, before standing to walk over to the wash basin. Taking a few moments to clean the sweat from sleep from his neck and shoulder he went to put his shirt back on.

Looking at the bed e felt his chest tighten as he noticed the space next to where he slept. He felt it every time that there was a spot that was meant to be filled, a spot that she was meant to fill. He had been looking for the one girl that would either save him or destroy him, it had been five years since he had been chosen and four of those years he had been looking. Knowing that his brother knew as much about the champion prophecy as he did, Alec knew that Conner would be coming after her, Alec had to find her first.

He left the room that he had been keeping for the last few days leaving what few things he brought with him there. The innkeeper had proven himself trustworthy, and until the call of his heart told him to leave, this was as good a place as any to stay. Coming down into the main room he went to get breakfast moving into his common table and watching the room glad it was mostly empty, it meant the throngs of girls weren't there waiting for him to pick them as his chosen one. They just didn't understand that it wasn't his choice it was his heart and the gods that led him to her. Just at this point he wished he knew where to go.

The gods had foretold the king and queen the very night they discovered that she was blessed with a child in her vessel. Telling them that she would be of great importance and that the future rested, partially, on her shoulders. She will accompany the champion... in due time.

On a night beneath a calm full moon the castle was not so. Her majesty's cries filled the bed chambers as her ladies tended to her. Sweat glistening upon her brow as King Otho paced the hall right outside of the door. The sounds of his wife discomfort bringing about great agitation as he punched the nearest stone wall with a roar. The tall and broad shouldered man stroked his beard. Raking his fingers through his hair as the sounds seemed to dumb down and he heart feet scurrying while women within gave his wife instructions. Thew few minutes he waited felt like hours before the head lady peeked her head into the hall with a satisfied smile on her portly face and waked her king inside.

Big powerful steps carried the male inside where the sight of his wife holding a bundle in his arms gifted him a great sigh of relief. "Gabriella." She whispered to her husband as he placed a hard kiss upon his wife's lips before marveling at their little miracle. The little girl grew up well taken care of, just barely a toddler when the first attempt was made at her life.

The legend of the Champion was thought of as just that- a legend. A mere tale. A story. Some foresaw it as their future. It was said that Princes Gabriella was the girl in the tale. Very few had laid eyes upon the girl and yet because of some tale people wished her dead. For the gods say that if evil gets to the girl before the Champion does... evil will defy the gods. Some people thought that by getting to the girl before either the champion or the evil do, no harm would come of this world.

King Otho saw no choice. Their daughter had to be sent somewhere where no one would finder. Where she could grow up without knowing what she was, while she was still young enough. Leaving her in the hands of fate and an old family friend who lived in the forest of Galgenon near a small village. In due time, as the girl blossomed into a young woman, the effort to find the princess was lost. The legend became more of a fairy tale until rumors whispered that a man was scouting the lands for a girl.

An old woman sat upon a chair in front of a wooden home. Just big enough for two. An herb garden on one side and a pen with a few chickens on the other. The portly woman was short with fine silver hair and well aged teeth. A nosed that seemed slightly crooked and long nails that tapped upon the arm of the chair as dark eyes looked at the surrounding forest. "Gabriella, dear, fetch me my walking stick please?" From the open window of the small home a flame haired girl walked over to a cot a picked up a sturdy intricately carved stick.

The door opened and a fair skinned girl walked out with deep green eyes and a lax smile. A cotton gown, easy to clean and casual for everyday wear. "Here you go Elizah." The old woman smiled with a few teeth missing and gave a heavy sigh. "You're going to have to go into the village for me soon. We need a few supplies, but you need not go now, my dear." The woman stood with the aid of the stick and a hand reached behind her and kneaded at the small of her back. "My bones are trying to tell me something, oh but I doubt it's good."

Both women lived on their own. Both ignorant of the rumors of the Champion and his where abouts in the village. Elizah had been pondering if the day would even ever come before the old hag was laid down to rest. She had lived many years and raised the girl with the greatest of care. The King and Queen had to move on without their first born, and their only daughter. The girl was bright with a fiery passion. Not afraid to get her hands dirty and had a talent for learning. Certainly the last person to be considered a princess. Oh but her beauty spoke volumes. The same red mane as her mother and the eyes of her father.

Subtle curves hugged by her dress that fell from her hips and stopped at petite feet adorned by flat close toes slippers. A red ribbon tied around her neck, occasionally used to tie her hair back. "I will go later in the day. The market will be less crowded then." Gabby always knew that Elizah was not her true mother, but it was a matter she never questioned. The girl only reminded herself day after day, after day that things could be worse.

A voluptuous raven haired widow was up early, sporting a deep blue gown and a fan of lashes that topped her sky blue eyes. The girl was good with money. She should be considering she buried three of her husbands. There was one male in particular she had an eye on. Oh the Champion was said to be in town. Looking for a woman. He looked to be a very handsome man and one with a deep pocket as well. She walked into the in, going to directly to the bar. Acting as though she hadn't even noticed the handsome male in the room. "Good morning Jack, mind getting me a drink?" She placed a few coins before her and took a seat at the bar as she was handed a tankard. Pretending as though she hadn't even noticed him. Lilly Lock always got what she wanted and she had her sights set on her prey.

Alec was highly disciplined having worked hard to control himself throughout the years since he had become the champion. His mind was focused to the razor, and his body was constantly under his control. Well nearly so, there were a few things that no matter how hard he tried he couldn't control. When the raven haired beauty walked past him moving to the bar, he couldn't stop his eyes from following her a little. Fortunately he was able to keep from turning his head to follow her, instead keeping his focus on his food. There was something about a beautiful woman that he just couldn't deny. No matter how hard he tried to control it his body responded to them, however he had never given into the temptations that raged through his mind on a near constant basis. Having beautiful women throw themselves at you was not the heaven that most men would think.

Finishing his meal he gathered up his things taking the plate and cup back to the bar and nodding to Jake. "Thank you Jake, tell your wife it was as good as always." He nodded slightly barely resisting the urge to look over at the beautiful woman and see just how much he could see down her low cut dress. Strapping his sword belt on he turned to the door and started to see if he could figure away to make his heart tell him more detail on where to go.

Lily dawned a bright white smile as she was handed her drink and idly sipped on it. A smile tugged at the corner of her lips when she saw, out of the corner of her eye that the champion was approaching. She continued sipping on her drink and was rather disturbed when he did not seem to acknowledge her, but found more interest int eh food that he had just eaten, over her. No one ever dismissed Lily's presences. Even men who were already claimed took the leisure to admired her beauty. Lily hadn't even finished off half her drink before pushing it away. "Jack, have you any idea where he is going?" She asked curiously. The bartender feigned ignorance and shrugged his shoulders. Even if he did know, he wouldn't tell her. The girl was a beautiful sight indeed, but not all were ignorant of her gold digging ways. She would followed him... and win his heart.

Gabriella had gone about the morning plucking from the garden and tending to gather wood and sticks for the fire beneath their mantle. In silence she sewed a few garbs up for Elizah. The woman was well aged, but wise as ever. She was the 'healer' or said village. Some deemed her a witch and some thought her just a crazy old lady who lived in the woods, with Gabriella as her apprentice. "Gabby, you have to leave sooner, rather than later. I have a feeling we are really going to need those herbs" The fair skinned girl rushed over to Elizah's side. "Are you feeling ill?" The old lady laughed. "No, no dear. Just a feeling." With a sigh Gabby slipped on her cloak and gathered her basket. "I will be back Elizah. I won't be too long. She slipped on the hood of her cloak and headed to the market. Her face shrouded from the sun light as she walked along the cobblestone pathways and past a few vendors.

Alec moved through the market stopping her and there to look at different things. He wasn't really there to buy anything, though he still found a few things to pick up. The reason he was walking the market as he did almost every day, was he was waiting for that feeling that had led him here to this town, something to show him where to go next. Though he hoped it would instead show him who his destiny was to be with not yet another move into a different town.

He found himself a little distracted today, the market was rather lively a traveling troop of acrobats and jugglers that had come into the town and were putting on quite a show in the middle of the square. The normal groups were with as well, fortune tellers, magicians, and unfortunately the thieves seemed to be out in force as well. In just being out here for the last half hour he had fended off two rather skillful attempts to relieve him of his purse. Of course it didn't help that he was the best dressed man in the square.

The raven haired widow followed him. Hiding herself amongst the crowd always keeping him within sight. Trying to blend in and saying hello to various people here and there. She needed an ideal time to run into the man. Maybe various encounters would make him feel as though the fates were trying to tell him something.

Gabby held onto the basket. Speaking to the bread lady who smiled at her and spoke in her usual booming voice. "Gabriella!!" The portly woman yelled while raising her arms. Threatening ti hug the girl. Thankfully the stand stood between the two. "It has been so long. How is the old bat doing?" Hester was a nice woman. Friends, in an odd way, with Elizah. She always recognized Gabby, from when she had first arrived. There were seldom any other red heads within the village and Gabriella use to wander into the village at times when she was once younger. Many others considered her a 'witch'. Another reason she dawned the cloak. Gabby dawned a priceless smile upon her lips. "Hello Hester, how are you fairing?" The tall portly woman smiled and fetched a loaf for the girl as she spoke. "Eh I have been better deary. All these girls runnin' rampant over some guy stayin' here." It was no news to Gabby. Girls were always fighting over the traveling males. Hoping to be taken out of this little village they called home. "Watch your self little one, don't be fooled by the rumor kay?" Gabby laughed softly, "Of course." Thinking no man would ever want to be with a witch. I am quick moment a male had bumped into her and she fell back an onto her rear end where he fell at her side. Her basket was fine, and the gentleman started to sound his apology until his eyes landed on the girl and he realized who she was as the hood of her cloak slid off and her red mane was revealed in addition to her face. "Watch it witch." The words no longer stung as they once did when she was younger. She had gotten use to the thought. "Mind yur manners yeh dolt!" Hester yelled at the man with a balled up fist in the air before throwing a stale lump of hard bread at his head. With a sigh she began gathering up the few fruit that fell from her basket while she was still on the ground. "It is fine Hester. I am fine." She casually reassured the woman.

Lily had a clear view of the incident that went down and laughed and smirked at the girl that was still upon the ground. Lily never liked the girl. At first, the boy loved her. Always thought she looked 'beautiful', but Lily couldn't have disagreed more. She was an outcast and the apprentice of a witch. No one would want her.

Alec had been paying little attention at the moment when the small fight had broken out. Had he been being a little more alert he might had stepped in himself. However there appeared to be no harm done besides the man's ungracious words. Sighing heavily Alec came over to the girl and dropped down on one knee to help her gather up the fruit that had spilled. "I hope you will accept my apology for my gender, that man should learn to curb his tongue better."

He held out the last piece of fruit looking at the girl for the first time. He was honestly stunned into silence for a long moment. Underneath the hood her beautiful features shone through like few others ever had. He had learned from his years of observing women that the most beautiful, tended to be the most arrogant. However there was a group of beautiful women that had not learned that cruelty, their gentleness still shone in their faces, which only added to their beauty in his mind.

Alec smiled slightly still holding out the last piece of fruit waiting for her to retrieve it from him. For the first time he found himself drawn to a woman wanting to know more about her. Most women didn't interest him in a way that would make him want to know them. However just like her beauty that was untainted there was something about her that was different then most women.

A smile did tug at the corner of Gabriella's lips as a male came and assisted her. She looked up at him, as he was reaching for her last apple. Immediately noting that she had no idea who he was. Concluding he had to be a traveler of some sort. She had a few seconds to stare at him before he looked at her. He seemed stunned and Gabby did not know how to take it. Had he been minutely scared of her? Did he just now realize who she was? Maybe he had heard the rumors. She took the apple in her hand. "Thank you." She whispered as she looked over to Hester.

"Don't worry Gabriella, I'll give him a steal loaf next time and have a word with his mother." She kindly accepted the loaf of bread from the portly woman and released a deep breath. "Thank you Hester, and I'll tell Elizah you said hello." Her smile grew and she took off into the dense crowd. Her heart racing for some odd reason. She really want to know who that man was.

Hester just shock her head. "Poor lass..." She sighed before turning her head to the male that help Gabriella up. "The girl is shy is all. Thank you for helping her. Anything I can help ya with?" She asked as her big hands kneaded out a piece of dough.

Alec stayed down on his knee as she girl stood and took the loaf from the elderly baker. Bidding goodbye to someone that clearly knew her the girl left and all Alec could do was watch her back as she left. He had never had the reaction to another girl in his entire life, his heart was racing a mile a minute. His face flushing a little he slowly stood and turned to the elderly lady.

Smiling he shook his head as she asked if there was anything that she could help him with. "There is no need to thank me. I am only doing what should be done anyway." His eyes shifted to where he could still just barely catch a sight of the girl moving through the market. He rethought the hasty reaction of declining the bakers offer of help. "Well actually, who was that girl?" he brushed his hair back from his fact watching her receding back till he couldn't see her anymore.

Gabby's heart was still racing when she got back to her home. Even Elizah noticed the change in the young girl's attitude. "Hey! Gabriella... what's wrong?" Her green orbs grew wide as she looked at the elderly woman who questioned her. "Oh! Sorry... just another incident at the market and Hester says hello." The old woman spat at the sound of the other's name. She didn't feel like discussing the helpful male figure that had gave her a helping hand at the market. There was no need to get her own hopes up. She doubt she would ever see him again after today.

Hester looked at the man for a moment. "Who? Gabriella?" She asked. "Oh the dear girl lives in a cabin in the east side of the woods with Elizah." Lily walked up at his side pretending to have just over heard the conversation. "Oh 'dear' ? The girl is a witch, Hester. Everyone knows it." Hester dismissed the raven haired girl's comment with a grunt. "Oh Lily... which one of your dead husbands are ya mournin' today? Or are ya hunting for a new victim eh? You're more like a witch than Gabriella. Not a mean bone in her body. You're all just idiots." Lily's skin grew flush with anger. "You know nothing you old hag!" Lily accidentally slipped out of her sweet visage.

Alec had been able to ask more about this Gabriella, not sure why he was so drawn to her but knowing that he was. That was something he had learned early on in his life, he never had clear direct leading only feelings and sometimes they got him into trouble but he seemed to always get out of it. The woman that came up claiming the girl was a witch set him back a little unsure what how he should take that. Was it possible, the old woman didn't seem to think so but he had heard the man before, and now this raven hair beauty.

He had to admit that Lily was beautiful in her own right but the comment that the elderly baker said told him a lot about her off the bat. And though he never took rumor as fact he did know it could often have some base in truth.

--------------------------------

At the edge of town a white gelding reared at its master stopping it up short of the town limits. The man atop it reached down brushing his hand against the horses neck. "There there my dear, I know I can sense him too. I am eager to see him too." His eyes scanned over the bustling market, and thought he couldn't make out any faces from this distance he knew that he was there. "Soon brother, I will know why you are here."

Gabriella walked along the forest, just gathering herbs and berries while she could. All the while the moment in the marketplace continued to linger in her mind. She was not sure why it made such a big deal. Elizah knew something was up and the girl was just as stubborn as she was, so there was no sense in trying to pry it from Gabriella's lips. Her cloak remained on, but the hood was down. Red locks waving in the wind behind her and her emerald eyes looking above as the light of the sun pierced the canopy of trees. It was a rather fine day, and she was never one to be downed because of what others thought of her.

Lily was furious and yet she was more than ready to take the challenge. One way or another she would get what she wanted, little did she know that there was another man just as worthy none too far. If she couldn't get one, then she would more than happy to have the other. "So be it. I warn you, this witch is a filthy girl known to charm me and steal their souls." With that the raven haired beauty walked away. She walked the market a little while, still furious with the champion, when her eyes landed upon another handsome sight that managed to steal her attention all together. A rather rare feat indeed.

Alec laughed nervously as Lily made her rather undignified exit and then turned back to the older woman. "A colorful group we have in this small town." The elderly baker laughed with him and Alec bought a loaf for his lunch and after receiving better directions to the cabin set off into the market to get something's he needed. Getting a small wheel of cheese and a skin of wine he placed all into his hip pouch and started the trek out of the town toward the forest.

He didn't know why but something about this girl was drawing him to find out more about her. It wasn't that far of a walk to the forest and he knew where to go to find the cabin but something drew him elsewhere. He turned from the path that would lead him to the cabin and headed into the woods. He followed the feeling till he came to a clearing where he saw her out gathering herbs and berries. Knowing it was rude to watch without her knowing he cleared his throat, "Excuse me, I didn't mean to intrude."

-----------------------

Back in the village the figure slowly dismounted from his large horse and smiled at Lily. He openly took a long desire filled look over her lush body and smirked. "Hello there, I came to this village looking for someone. I wonder if you can help me find them?" his eyes sparked with intent that would leave her begging for more when the night was over. Though this little diversion wouldn't be enough to let his brother get away. It might just provide some amusement while he looked for him.

Hester was not sure what she had just done, but she watch as the young male wandered off. "Young twit does na know what he's in for. " Gabriella was not a girl won over by just looks alone. She was not a girl seeking a way out of a life she was given, like the others. She was a rather unique girl, for her time. She plucked at the berries upon a bush and was so rapped up in her thoughts, she hardly heard the stranger as he approached her. Despite his attempt to be subtle, he did catch her slightly off guard as he spoke. She stood up and looked at him. Instantly recognizing him as the man from the market. She back up a few steps despite the distance between the two already. "May I help you?" She asked casually. Emerald eyes looking at him with curiosity.

Lily's smile couldn't help but grow. There was something about this one that struck a rather distinct chord with her. She like her lips with obvious approval as she watched as his eyes openly checked her out. "My please. I would be more than happy to help you, in any way I can." Of course her words had double meanings to them and she was sure he would catch them.

Alec held up his hands which were totally empty as she reacted in some fear trying to look as charming as he could. "Its alright, I just was coming out to find a place to have lunch. And forgive me I saw you there and couldn't help but watch you for a moment. I thought it would have been rude to not at least announce myself." He shrugged slightly as thought he couldn't have helped himself and moved to sit on a log looking at her from several feet away. "I didn't mean to intrude on your time out here. If you want I can leave? Though I would love to share my meal with you if you will let me?" he was honestly used to girls knowing who he was and letting his natural charm do the rest.

------------------

The all man smiled and slipped from the back of his stallion. He looked over the full bodied woman and couldn't help the smile from his lips. She was a fine woman and there was no doubt that he wanted her. "Thank you so much I will be happy to take advantage of you and your help." He smirked not hiding what he planned to do to her with his words.

Of course Gabriella found herself wondering why a person would choose the middle of the woods to dine, but he was a traveler and who was she to question. "No, you do not need to leave on my behalf. It is not my forest. You are free to do as you see fit." Her brows furrowed out of slight confusion and surprise. Was he really asking her to join him for a meal? Obviously he hadn't heard the rumors yet, but the company of another was still a rare and welcomed thing for the young lass. "I've never known anyone to take lunch in such a place... aside from myself. Are you sure? You're not afraid I will curse you and steal your soul?" She asked with obvious sarcasm as she walked closer to him and sat on the log as well. "My names Gabriella. Also known as the witch's apprentice, but Elizah is far from a witch. I promise. What brings you to this village?" She said as she browsed the berries in her basket.

Lily couldn't help but smile. He was certainly her cup of tea. Such a fine specimen of a man, indeed. She wasn't looking for love, but she wasn't something good to come her way and he was speaking her language. "I can show you to the inn. It is the best place to find someone. Or... you can take rest at my place. A nice big home with a rather large... sturdy... bed to rest your head, and mine.

Alec smiled as she gave him leave to stay as he wished and just a slightly amused nod of the head was her only response. He waited for her to think over his request, and started to pull out the bread and cheese that he had purchased in town. Adding some dried fruit from his bag as well as the skin of wine placing them out on a flat area of the stomp. "Well if your presence is a curse then my I die cursed. And my soul is in the gods' hands, my heart might be another matter."

He smiled and held his hand out to her. "Nice to meet you Gabriella, my name is Alec and I never believed for a second that Elizah was a witch. She could not stand such beauty staying with her if she was, that is their telling point you see." In truth he had dealt with witches and they would have killed someone so beautiful as Gabriella, just for being herself. It was by far one of the greatest reasons to rid the world from them because they couldn't stand beauty in any form.

He thought over the answer to her question and just smiled. "I'm looking for something. Not sure what totally but I know I'm looking and this is where I should find it."

-------------

Conner smiled down at the woman's clear invitation to her bed and reached out brushing his gloved hand over her cheek. "Well aren't we the forward one." His hand moved back more pulling her closer before tangling sharply in her hair and pulling her head back hard. "Perhaps my dear, though I don't know if you could handle me in your bed." He pulled her up against his hard body feeling those full breasts press against his chest as he leaned down and forced her into a deep lustful kiss where he claimed her mouth with his.

This was an alien thing for Gabriella. He was charming, that was for sure. Still she had a feeling that he was hiding something. Like the reason he was here. She looked up and adored how the light pierced the canopy of the trees above. His answer to her question was pretty interesting and still left her all the more curious. "So... you're looking for something, but you're not sure what it is? You certainly are a strange man." She spoke with a lax smile. Obviously meaning no insult. "If you're not sure what you are looking for then... how do you know that this village is where you will find it? Instinct?" It was nothing unheard of. Not many people went about looking for things out of gut feeling. Certainly not when they had no clue as to what it was they were looking for.

The bread looked divine and she had yet to eat since she awoke that morning. "Thank you for inviting me to lunch with you. Honestly, I've no clue as to what I have been doing before now. Other than collecting herbs and berries and making a run to the market of Elizah." A lender finger grabbed a piece of dried fruit and make it disappear past her lips. She hadn't dined with anyone other than Elizah in what felt like ages. Still she silently pondered who he was and what he could possibly be looking for. "I hope you find what your looking for, Alec. How far do you live from here?" Wondering just how far his search had led him.

There was no doubting he looked handsome. In Gabriella's eyes, personality weighed more and he was sweet. She would give him that. Still she was a cautious girl. She had to be. It was practically bred into her. She had no idea who he was. She hadn't lingered in the village long enough to know that he was the champion.

He was pure male. Through and through. He stole her breath as she was pulled closer and his fingers laced in her raven mane. He had her blood racing in the most sinfully delicious of ways. She held no objection when he claimed her lips in a kiss that dripped with lust. She had to have him. Her lips parted from his, by only a hair as she spoke. Her lips brushing against his as she practically fed him the words. "I'm always one for a challenge." She could already tell that he had the physique of a god and she was already aching see it up close and personal. No man had ever ensnared her so easily.

Alec shrugged a little at her question about finding what he was looking for. The truth was that was just what he would use to find her. However how could he explain that to the girl sitting across from him on the log. He leaned back, letting himself slip a little till he hit the trunk of the tree behind him, it wasn't a good position but comfortable for the moment. "I guess, just have always been following just that. They led me here to this glade, and I must say I do appreciate their choice in company for lunch." He smiled at her not sure if his compliment would go unnoticed or not.

Sighing softly as she brought up his home thinking back as far as he could. He honestly didn't remember home, the closest thing he had was the monastery where he and his brother… Alec's eyes closed slowly as the thought of his brother came to him letting out a hurt filled sigh. The rift that was between them seemed to be one that never would be closed and that left a gaping hole in Alec's heart. Reachign up he brushed the tears that threatened to come away clearing his throat. "Home is rather far, it is over a hundred leagues from here. Though I have been traveling all over the land for many more years then that trip would take."

He nibbled at some cheese before taking some of the bread and crumbling it to spread in the grass. Many of the birds in the trees left their perches and came down to enjoy the feast he provided for them. He looked at the birds for a long moment before turning back at her working to banish the sadness his memories had taken him down. "And you have you always lived here? With your friend Elizh the non-witch?" he was trying to ease his mind a little wanting to change the subject.

------------------------------------------------

The dark man smiled as he released her lips on his terms. He slipped an arm around her waist holding the reins in his other hand as he nuzzled into her neck nipping it hard leaving a small mark. "Come then beautiful lead me to your bed and we will see who is the one to pass out first." His hand dropped down grabbing her ass through her skirt as he growled into her fragrant neck. There was nothing wrong with a little diversion from his plan to find his brother and this little tart would make a excellent addition to his bevy of beautiful women begging to do his every whim. Though first she would need broken in, though she seemed like she might enjoy that a bit more than most, only time would tell.

She didn't have to look at him to know that the subject at hand was a tender one. She could hear it in his voice. Her eyes looked from the canopy above to the sight of him crumbling bread crumbs onto the ground for the birds to join them in their lunch. It was an alien sight indeed. A man so kind and gentle, while knowingly in her company. She took a piece of bread and began tearing off pieces and eating it herself when the question arose about her. A smile tugged at the corner of her soft pink lips just before she spoke. "Well... I've lived with Elizah for almost, my entire life. I don't remember much about my parents. Elizah has a gift for herbs and healing illnesses. A lot of weird smells and smoke comes from her concoctions and she hates the loud noises of the village, which is why she lives isolated."

Another bite of bread was taken as she watched the birds gather on the ground. Several kinds in various beautiful colors. It made her laugh for a second. Something sprung from her lips before she even realized what it was. "The girls in the village... they're all a buzz about a 'champion'. It's silly. Such fairy tales folklore of princesses and champions are so... hopeful. I actually envy you. What I wouldn't give to just go out and venture on my own, but Elizah. She said she only wants me to leave on certain terms and I have no idea what they are. Silly old woman is daft sometimes, but I love her just the same. She has this thing about the fates and how things come in due times." A sigh escaped her lips. Why she was even speaking of such things was beyond her.

He was a man of power. His words, voice, and actions spoke of it all. He was dripping from the seams with masculinity. Lily was always one for a challenge, so she obliged. He stole her breath at the sound of his growl and the feeling of his hand grabbing at her backside. Lily had never been this bewitched by a man, unless it involved a lot of money, but she was more interested in him that his worth. A first for everything. She took his hand and guided him out of the market to a gorgeous home. A servant approaching immediately. "See that great care is taken with his steed and I am not to be disturbed for the the remainder of the day." Her word was spoken as law and the boy bowed instantly. The doors were opened and it was just as cozy and lavished as it appeared. No tour was taken. She guided him straight to the only room that mattered- her bedroom. The doors locked behind her. The bed was large and carved of wood with four large pillars. It was soft with feather filled pillows and a warm fire at the foot of the bed with two chairs sitting to either side. "Ready when you are." She was starving for him already.

Alec was surprised he had assumed that this Elizah he had heard talk of was at least her kin in some way. Clearly however this girl didn't know any of her family and he could only imagine how that must feel. At least he had been with his parents the first few years of his life, even if he didn't remember much of them he could still see his mother's smiling face. Even after that he had been with his brother, even though that hadn't ended the way that he had hoped it would. Still he had been with him for a time. This poor girl had no memories to hold on to no one that ever had been there for her, all she had was Elizah.

Taking a bite from the jerked meat he sighed shaking his head, as he leaned back against a one of the limbs that still hung onto the fallen trunk. He blushed trying to hide it a little when she mentioned the girls being all a twitter about him. It was in those few words that he realized she had no idea who he was. That meant she was talking to him purely based on his own charm, it made him feel rather good knowing that . He wished it was that simple for him and honestly he could see why she was attracted to such a life. To not have to worry about others or one's own destiny, just travel and go where the urge and winds took you.

He smiled looking over at her, "So why don't you? I mean you can’t live here all your life. Perhaps you will find that fairy tales are all stories for children. Perhaps you will find just that fact. The thing is you never know what you will find until step out and have a look for yourself.

Following the raven haired woman he had no worries about where she was leading him too. He could sense things about women that they often didn't know themselves. Conner stepped into the room and removed his cloak. His black leather armor glistened slightly in the light from the window. Throwing the cloak over onto one of the chairs in the room he stepped closer to her gently pressing her back into the door. His hand came up firmly grabbing her chin and capturing her lips with his in a heated kiss. Down lower his knee pressed against the part of her legs forcing its way in between them pressing up against her through her skirts. At the same time his other hand found one of hers and pinned it high above her head against the rough door.

The idea was so tempting it managed to put an impish bright white smile on her face as she leaned back and looked up one more with a relaxed sigh. "At this point, I have no idea. I have been making excuses for myself. I will admit to that. Like Elizah will worry, and that she needs me, but nothing is really holding me back. I'm good with a bow and arrow. I really have nothing holding me back." She was running the thoughts in her mind as she popped another berry past her lips. She switched topics for the time being. "So... when you find what you are looking for what do you plan on doing?" Her fingers raked through her red tendrils as the wind played with the hem of her skirt and hand leaves dancing across the ground.

Lily watched in delicious silence as he began removing bits and pieces of his clothing. Finding her back pressed against the door and her breath stolen in a heated kiss. The feeling of his knee forcing her legs apart and her hand pinned above her had her feeling vulnerable in the most disturbingly arousing ways. Her eyes spoke volumes of the lust she harbored. Ready to see what he was capable of. Her hand balled up into a fist and she tried to move it, as though she were putting up a struggle, but he was firm. Wonderful. Already she felt the dampness collecting between her legs. She reveled in his taste, his touch, she was slowly getting drunk off of him.

Alec smiled slightly as he saw that slightly impish smile of hers, his heart skipped a beat like it never had before when a girl smiled at him. He pushed back the thoughts that rose to his mind not wanting to think on his destiny right now, wanting to only enjoy this beauty's company as long as she would let him. He shrugged slightly as she asked him what he would do after he had found the girl he was looking for. "I don't know, that is one of the problems, I only know the next step." A smile matching the one she had just given him came to his face. Leaning close and speaking conspiratorially, "Though if you wanted to go somewhere I could be convinced to be your guide."

Conner was down to his shirt and breeches having slipped his armor off and stepped out of his boots all the while having held her against the door. His hands had tightened a bit when she struggled but knew she wasn't really trying to pull away, she just wanted to test him. Well she would find out what she had gotten right now. Turning her around forcibly so she was facing the hardwood of the door, he pressed up against her from behind. Pulling a knife from his belt he pressed it against her back and slowly drew it up through her dress and corset. He was ever so careful not to cut her skin though the knife might have grazed it from time to time. Still holding her hands above her head he cut the sleeves before throwing the knife to one side and using his free hand to pull the top of her dress down leaving her naked from the waist up.

His words hinting at her leaving with his aide had her trapping her lower lip between her teeth with a smile at the offer that just got more and more tempting. "You are not making this any easier, Alec." He seemed nice enough. No doubt Elizah would urge her to be cautious, but there had to be a little risk. Were would the fun be without a little risk in the matter? Her appetite was sated for the time being and she no longer picked at the food left over. "I will go. Where, I have no clue, but I can't stay here for the rest of my life, and... a little company wouldn't hurt. Mind you I am no damsel in distress. I have no fear of dirt or sleeping on the ground beneath the stars." Her tone was a tad serious, but it did not stop her from leaning over to him and placing a light kiss upon his cheek. "Thank you for lunch, your company, and somehow convincing me to leave this place." A reluctant sigh escaped her lips. "Now I just have to tell Elizah." That was not the fun part. She had no idea how the woman would react.

As his grip got tighter on her wrists and her body was turned with ease she found herself becoming more and more disturbingly aroused. Something that was no shock to her, but the degree in her arousal was new. For a moment her heart sunk as she felt the knife pressed against her back and felt her top being cut with ease. Her soft skin unmarred by the blade's sharp edge. She cared not for the garb, but more for what was to come. Soon she would find the top of her gown cut off and cast aside, leaving her bare from the waist up. Her breathing had gradually become heavier. So far, she was more than enthralled in his domineering ways. A rare trait from the men she normally picked up.

Alec was a little startled at the whole situation. He had flirted with many girls in many villages but for the first time one was talking not about having him settle down with her but going with him on his journey. He could only blink at little as she said yes to going with him and jumped a little as she kissed his cheek. The kiss had been something he was used to normally though often girls tried for his lips, but there was something different about this one and he couldn't honestly put his finger on just what it was.

Recovering quickly from the shock he smiled and nodded slightly before gathering up what could be saved from their meal. The rest he tossed for the birds to enjoy. "I would be honored to guide you my dear, though I think there is something that you might need to think on before you just pack up and leave." He smirked and looked her over a little before moving to offer her his arm. "What is it that you will do? You can't just travel without money. What skills do you have that others would trade for? Or are you a princess in disguse with the money of a thousand kingdoms at your beckon call?" He looked her over once more and nodded, "Yes I could see you as a princess." Had he only known how right he was.

Conner leaned in close nipping at the back of her neck as his hands took a strip of the cloth from her dress and used it to tie her hands up above her. There was a decorative ornament that hung on the door about the right height which he gently tied to her bound hands. If she wanted to it would be easy to slip her hands off the ornament, though he wouldn't be too happy with her should she do that. Now free his large hands move down over her arms and then around to wrap around her full breasts squeezing them hard as he buried his face into her neck. At the same time he pressed his hips into hers letting her feel his thick cock through her skirts and his pants.

Back
Top Bottom