Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bring me your 1 x1's! f x futa, f x m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for some RP to keep me company. Long-term or short-term; I can be convinced to do either one. I love long, complicated plots just as well as short ones. :) I'm female, I play both male, female, futa, multiple characters and enjoy playing with other girls! Please PM me, I don't hang around my own threads.

I'm not afraid of beefy posts. I love reading your stuff! :3 I understand things can get thin, but I pledge you won't find me giving you insubstantial 50-word posts.

Please stop pitching incest plots. I'm really, *really* not interested. My Rabbit Hole and F-list are linked at the bottom of this post.

Just a heads up, I'm not online daily, so it's pretty rare that I can sling posts back and forth multiple times a day.
------------

Ok so here's a long-term, more story type souped-up-master-slave plot I'm craving. It's pretty flexible.

I think it would be HILARIOUS if some big, bad warlord guy (demon for extra drama points) was captured, enslaved and sold to some hot shot woman two countries away. Warlord might even play along for a while and grudgingly submit, but eventually makes his move to overpower his new mistress in an attempt to escape. He might even get rapey. What he wasn't expecting, though, was that, well..the mistress is a futa. This of course creates a huge "WTF" moment when he discovers her secret, giving her the chance to recover and save herself.

Well, she's obviously pissed and things go sour for Warlord quick. He now has blackmail material and better start making some sweet deals to convince her to trust him and help him return home instead of being tortured or killed. Maybe he knows where something is that she wants, or some other offer of help, power, money, etc. Tons of things you could do with this. Would also love some "should not want" sex.

Here's the catch:

I wanna play the dude.

-----------

Feeling like throwing some adultery in plot. I have a thing for arranged marriages gone wrong.

-----------

I have a "harem" type plot rolling around in my head. Would require both of us to play multiple characters. Might be fun. Let me know if you're interested.
-----------
Smutty goddamn vampires and/or demons in a modern setting. Seriously.
-----------
Please PM me to work out details. I have lots of half-baked plots, so be prepared to contribute as needed.
-----------

I'm down for...

futa x female (apply to any of the below) **

Gangbangs

futa x male x female **

werewolf x catgirl **

demon x summoner **

vampire x mermaid/man

Arranged marriage

Post Apocalyptic (Fallout universe or similiar a plus!)

Medieval/Fantasy

Warlord x mistress

man/woman x centaur **

Evil Kings/Queens/Emperor/ess

A good, modern vampire plot with interesting characters that doesn't rely on "coven wars" or "lycan wars". No Twilight.

vampire x ghost

witch/shaman/mage x warrior

slave who's not a slave x Mistress

werewolf x werewolf x vampire **

vampire x demon ***

vampire x vampire ***

Your idea!

F-List
Rabbit Hole

RE: Seeking 1 x 1 craving f x futa!

Lol. You've been getting swamped with incest requests as well? I keep turning people away for them, which is a bit annoying especially since I have it posted that I am not interested in them right now. I am also loving the fact that they are all from males, which I stated I would need some convincing for fxm rps. People. Geez. How goes your search by the way? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom