Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master please (XenoSage x creamy)

Blake looked down at Morgan, watching her please herself with the vibrator. Hopefully she'd be enjoying herself as much as his younger maid. "Mmm... You're welcome." he told Morgan. He looked up at Sarah's panty-clad pussy, seeing the wetness that had seeped through the fabric. She was ready for him. He reached forward and pulled her panties to the side before leaning forward, using his free hand to tease her lips with his tip. "Are you ready?" he asked, moving forward so his cock was in place.

Sarah was a little nervous but she didnt show it. She really wanted Master inside her. Her wet pussy was begging for it. And for the fact that she got to have master before Morgan made her happy. She expected Morgan being the more slutty and experienced type to have got first dibs on Master. So Sarah wiggled her ass, pressing her wet pussy close to the head of his cock and nodded. "Master yes...please fuck me and have no mercy on my pussy", she said.

Blake teased her a little, pressing his cock into her slightly before pulling back out. "As you wish, Sarah. This is all for you." he said. He brought his hands up and put them on her hips to hold her. He thrusted into her, her tightness consuming him. "Oh, wow... You're so tight." he said, waiting a few moment before pulling back out. He pressed his length back into her a few more times before creating a rhythm. He was moaning softly.

Sarah was extremely tight, especially because she never had a big cock like that up her pussy before. She screamed at first, not expecting it to stretch her pussy that much. However her screaming turned into moaning as he began to thrust into her at a certain rhythm. Morgan studied their rhythm and used that to fuck herself with the toy, working at it with her wrist. Both girls were moaning now in sync. Morgan pretended that the toy was her master's thick hard cock banging her senselessly. "Master...oh fuck master so good", Sarah moan as she started to thrust her own hips back into him.

Sarah's tightness was doing wonders on his cock. "Ohhh..." he moaned, using his hands to pull her closer with each thrust. Each sliding motion cause some of their fluids to slip out of her, some of it falling and landing on Morgan. Blake was throbbing inside of Sarah's tight body. "Morgan... Are you enjoying it?" he called, fucking Sarah more quickly now. He wanted to fill her with his cum. Maybe some would leak on to Morgan beneath them.

Sarah was squeezing her pussy hard around his cock as he fucked her. The sound of moaning was soon combined with the sound of wetness. Sarah was really wet as juices were just dripping down from her pussy and onto his cock and Morgan's face. Morgan had the same sounds coming from her pussy. "Yes master... i am enjoying the lovely view", she said underneath. Morgan even used her free hand to reach over to pinch Sarah's hard clit, making the other girl scream and almost fall on top of Morgan.

"Oh, yes..." Blake moaned, thrusting his large cock in and out of the small girl. That loud, wet sound filling his own ears was pushing him as much as her body squeezing him. When Morgan began teasing her, it felt as if she grew even tighter. "Mmm, Sarah... Are you ready for my cum?" he asked, using his hands to move even more quickly. Soon, he felt like he was going to explode. "Mmph... I'm cumming!" he called, thrusting deep into her before finally releasing his load. Many large globs streamed into her, some even dripping out of her around his cock.

Sarah was ready. She gasped as she felt his cock pumping strands of cum into her tight pussy. It felt warm and easily filled her womb. She had her own orgasm follow from the sensation and also Morgan's teasing of her clit. Morgan screams at the same time, watching and hearing her master orgasm really sent her off the edge. It was really an orgasm fest. Morgan felt a bit of her master's cum leak out of Sarah's pussy and fall on her lips. She was happy to just click it and moan at the sweet taste. "Master...may I lick Sarah's pussy?", Morgan asked as she wanted to suck out his cum inside her vagina.

Blake kept his cock inside of her, keeping much of the cum inside of her until Morgan asked if she could lick her. "Of course, my maid. You have to clean me off first though." he said, slowly pulling his length out of Sarah before moving back. "Mmm... How was that for your first time, Sarah? I hope better than you expected..." he said, looking at her tired body, his cum dripping out of her.

Sarah was still in daze after her orgasm and was just panting for air. All she managed to do was nod her head in approval. Morgan glanced at the cock her Master presented her and could see how well in shined with Sarah's pussy juices and his sticky cum. "Master I will be glad to wash your cock with my mouth!", she said with excitement. Morgan leaned her head forward and took her master's cock deep down her throat. She moaned at the mixture of tastes of Sarah's cunt and his cum. She sucked and licked the shaft with much care. Washing it with her tongue and spit. "Master your cum taste so good".

Blake smirked, watching her quickly move to suck him clean. "Mmm..." he moaned, her mouth tightening around his softening length. Soon, it was definitely clean of everything. He released a soft moan before saying, "Okay, that's good. I think you should entertain Sarah for a while now..." he said, pulling back. He got off of the bed, going to the side to get a good view of this. He wanted to see how Sarah would react to Morgan sucking out his cum.

Morgan was happy to clean her master's cock and get a teaser taste of it before she moved on to the main dish. She nodded as her master pulled away to watch them. She wanted to give him a nice show. So she helped Sarah on all fours and slapped her ass hard. Sarah moaned from the sudden impact although she was still recovering from her first fuck with her master. Cum was oozing out of her sweet folds and Morgan was quick to catch them on her tongue. She started off first kissing Sarah's pussy. Kissing it gently like kissing her mouth. She began to make out with it using her tongue to draw out her master's cum. She pulled most of it in her mouth but didnt swallow. Sarah turned around to see a glob of master's cum on Morgan's tongue . She leaned over to lick some of the cum on her tongue with her own tongue and slowly they began to make out with his cum inbetween.

Blake smirked, hearing the echo of the slap on Sarah's ass. Her skin was soft, so it made a nice loud pop. "Mmm, eat it well." he called to Morgan, watching her beginning to lap at his cum. She was quite the dirty girl. Maybe he'd have her act it out for him later. When she began to basically fuck Sarah with her tongue, he watched closely, seeing it get coated in his cum. "Ooh, great idea, Sarah." he said when she began to kiss Morgan.

Back
Top Bottom