Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master please (XenoSage x creamy)

Even Morgan wasnt sure what Sarah was talking about. Sarah smiled and jumped on the table next to his food. While he began to eat, she lifted her skirt up and spread her legs apart. She grabbed a spoon from the table and began to stroke her pussy through her striped panties. Morgan couldnt help but giggle at Sarah's silly idea to entertain him while he ate and possibly give him another boner.

Blake watched as she climbed up next to him, smiling when she revealed those perfect striped panties again. Grabbing the spoon piqued his interests, not knowing what she had planned. When she began stroking herself with it though, he smirked. This would be a fun, fun dinner. He looked over at Morgan when she giggled, "Sarah did say 'us', didn't she?" he said, turning back to his shy maid.

"Of coures master", Morgan smiled and jumped on the table with Sarah. She went on all fours with her ass wiggling at him while he ate. She lifted her skirt up to slow her new pink striped panties. Sarah took the spoon she was hold and began to tease Morgan by outlining her ass and teasing her asshole through her panties.

Blake took some more bites of his food before Morgan got in front of him. He smirked when she showed off her change of panties. "Oooh, pink stripes? Someone got jealous of Sarah's attention." he said softly. He felt himself growing hard again, watching Sarah beginning to play with Morgan. "Mmm... Good job on the food, girls. And keep up the entertainment. It's great." he said, smiling.

Sarah was now pressing the back of the spoon up against Morgan's anal opening. Blake could see how the piece of fabric was gathering up around that area as she pushed the spoon further in. Morgan's anus sucked in a bit of the fabric. Sarah moved the spoon away to show her master. Sarah then used the other end of the spoon and flipped it over to spank Morgan's ass cheeks. Morgan moaned playfully and wiggled her ass at her master.

Blake's drive was building back up again, watching the spoon's end going into Morgan's tight ass. "Mmm... I don't know if I'll be able to finish this food if I watch this much longer, girls." he said, smirking. His length was twitching in the pants he'd put on, ready for more pleasure already. "Sarah, why don't you get the spoon wet and push it inside of Morgan?" he asked, smiling.

Sarah was a sweet woman who would do anything that she was told. So she grabbed the end of the spoon and began to lick it. "Master...where should I push it?", she asked with her innocent smile knowing there were two holes to pick from. Morgan grabbed another spoon from the table and gave it to Sarah. "Both!", Morgan ordered, making Sarah giggle. Sarah took one spoon and lifted Morgan's panties to display her wet juicy folds to her master. Sarah began to rub the cold metal up and down those pink lips, making Morgan moan underneath.

Blake watched his shy maid beginning to put the spoon in Morgan. Morgan's position in front of him, how ready she looked... He was having to hold himself back. Her next idea, filling both of her holes got him off even more. "Mmm... Yes, both." he said, watching hungrily. "Wow, Morgan, you're already so wet. I don't think Sarah needed to lick the spoon." he said, smirking. "Put it in her, Sarah. Do the same to her ass." he added, watching closely.

Sarah loved it when her master gave her orders like these. Morgan seemed to love it more when she was the pet. Sarah inserted the back of the spoon handle into Morgan's slippery pussy. Morgan moaned as it pushed threw her wet lips and her walls clenched around the cold metal. Sarah began to tease Morgan's anal opening with the tip of the other spoon. For this Sarah had to spit on Morgan's anus and slowly push it through the tight ring of muscles. Morgan's anus was a nice tight contracted muscle which was hard to relax. So Sarah used a bit more push and eventually the spoon disappeared inside her.

Blake watched intently, loving the sight of Morgan's excited pussy accept the spoon with ease. He still hadn't penetrated his girls yet. They'd have to earn it. Watching Sarah lube up the spoon's end wih her spit was a nice sight as well. "Mmm... How's it feel, Morgan? Do you like those small spoons inside of you? Don't you wish it could be my long cock?" he asked, smirking. "Sarah, I think you should come and sit on my lap. Come and see the nice view." he said.

Morgan was bitting her tongue from not screaming out loud. She felt so exposed to her master with spoons stuffed up her two holes. It all seemed to arouse her. Sarah crawled across the table to her master and slowly sat on his lap, feeling his growing hard on press up agaisnt her butt. She blushed a bit as she noticed and watched Morgan now take the spoons and begin to fuck herself with them. "Mmm fuck master...I want your thick cock inside....", Morgan moaned.

Hearing her whimper and having to hold in her noises made him smile. Blake was doing a great job, and they definitely enjoyed it. "Mmm... Do you like the feeling of my cock pressing against you Sarah?" he asked, moving slightly under her so she could feel it. "How much do you two want it..?" he asked. He smirked as an idea came to mind. "Which one of you want it more? I think you should prove it to me. Which ever one wins gets me." he said.

Both the girls looked at each other when he suggested for a challenge. Sarah was a little shy but she really wanted his cock inside her. Morgan being the aggressive one crawled on her knees towards them. "I want you! Master please...i have always dreamed about having your cock inside me", Morgan shouted while still having those spoons inside her. Sarah began to grind her soft ass in her master's lap. "Master i always wanted you too..i always masturbated to you Master", Sarah said.

Blake moaned when Sarah began to grind on her. Her ass felt great, even through his pant and boxers. "Ohh, yeah. I can definitely see that you both want it. But Morgan, Sarah seems to want it more, given that she's touched herself to me. What have you done?" he asked questioningly. He reached down and unzipped his pants before pulling his boxers down and letting his cock out into the air. "Unless you can top that, Sarah wins." he added. He smirked as he watched Morgan trying.

Morgan pouted on the table. "I've always masturbated to you too master. Heck me and Sarah masturbate together! I also eat her out and she does the same. And we shove dildo's up each other's pussy and pretend it is your cock", Morgan said which made Sarah blush. Sarah glanced at her master's cock and her hand twitched, wanting to touch it. But she needed to wait for his order first before she had the privilege to touch him. "Master I havnt fucked anyone since I became your servant. That's because I always wanted your cock and only yours". Morgan hissed as she realized she had fucked a few guys in the past.

Blake watched Morgan's eyes, seeing how much lust she had for him. Hearing her story and seeing Sarah's silent approval of their actions, he smirked. "Wow. You two really have wanted me!" he said. He looked down at Sarah when she revealed how she'd waited for him; that was a nice sentiment. It meant a lot to him. "Hmmm..." he exclaimed, looking back up to Morgan when she hissed. "What? Have you been with some others? Tell us about it..." he said, reaching around and beginning to knead Sarah's breasts through her top.

Sarah was just pudding under her master's hand. She purred at the touch of her breasts and how he was massaging them with so much care. "I have master....before i met you i was a performer and did some prostitution", Morgan admitted but with rather pride. "So i have been with many men at the same time ....please let me prove to you that i am far more skillful than Sarah". Sarah wasnt even listening as she was enjoying her master a bit too much and her moans were just making it hard for them to hear Morgan.

Blake squeezed his submissive maid's breasts a little more harshly, enjoying the sound of her moans filling his ears. "Oh?" he said, interested in Morgan's past. "Mmm..." he said, as if thinking. "What sorts of things have you done with other men? Go in to detail..." he said, looking down at Sarah. The smaller maid's breasts were so firm, they felt great in his hands. He would have a tough decision having to pick between the two. His hardness was pressing against Sarah's backside.

Morgan was blushing now. She did not want to reveal her dirty past to master but it appeared that he was getting turned on by knowing about it. "Well Master...I use to suck on 5 men at a time and get banged by having all my holes plugged. It felt great master but no one had a great and magnificent dick as yourself. I have bathed in cum before and that explains my beauty smooth skin", she said. Sarah pressed her back up against his hard cock, shivering and moaning in delight. "master...i want your cock".

Blake smirked, hearing about her past. She was quite the addict then. That was a big turn on. "I like that. No wonder you like my cum so much." he said, looking back up at her. He'd been lucky to have gotten these two dear maids. He had no idea before their earlier fun they felt that way. When Sarah grinded against him, he smiled. "Morgan... In order to punish you for being so naughty before you were with me... You get to watch me fuck Sarah." he said, smiling. "Let's go back to my bedroom." he added.

Sarah smiled as she hopped off Master and went to help Morgan to pull out the spoons out of her holes. Morgan pouted and followed behind her master and sarah. Sarah felt a little pity for her older 'sister' or so she liked to call Morgan. "Master it isnt her fault. Perhaps allow her to atleast fuck herself with a toy while you take me?", Sarah suggested as they entered his room.

Blake stopped before entering his room, hearing Sarah's plead for Morgan. "Okay, I'll allow it. Pick out one you like, Morgan." he said, turning to go on into his room. He would wait for her to return before starting. He had an idea of positioning Morgan to tease her the most. He would have Sarah doggystyle, and have Morgan's lying between their legs, allowing her to see everything up close.

Morgan took a few minutes away and walked back with a purple vibrator. Sarah was standing next to her master, waiting for his order. They both knew that master loved to see them in panties so they just kept dressed and pulled out their breasts. "Master....how will you like to have me?", Sarah asked.

Blake was throbbing, even imagining taking Sarah's virginity. She had waited for him, which made him extremely happy. "Mmm... Well, now that's Morgan's here, let me tell you both what to do. Morgan, go and lay down on the bed. Sarah, you can take off your dress." he said, taking off his own pants and boxers. When Sarah was in her panties, he commanded, "Okay, good. Now, go and get on your knees over Morgan." He followed close behind, waiting for her to be in position before crawling onto the bed. "Morgan, you get a close up of everything." he said, smirking.

Morgan was still in her clothes as she walked over to the bed and laid down. She pushed her panties to the side of her pussy lips and inserted the vibrator deep into her pussy. She moaned at the pleasurable sensation, her body twitching underneath them. She could see Sarah move above her and spread her legs apart. Morgan could smell the woman's pussy even through her wet panties. She watched her master climb behind with his hard cock hanging. "Master....thank you for the view", Morgan said while thrusting the vibrator in and out of her wet folds. Sarah wiggled her ass at her master and Morgan, ready to be pounded hard by her master for the first time.

Back
Top Bottom