Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunter and the Hunted

Falin panted and paused at the question, looking confused for a moment, almost startled as he realized that... Slate was right. he moaned at the hand on his neck, arching into the grip as his eyes fluttered. "no... no one else." he moaned, submitting to the Winter Knight because it simply felt so right to do so. "pl..please, oooh goood!" he squealed as he was entered, the sharp pain only made him all the more aroused. "uuuhn... fuck... oh god... more.. please..." he pleaded, trembling against him. "oh please..." he pleaded, gripping tightly to Slate. "hard... do it hard... take me... like the bitch i am..."

he moaned softly in her ear, shivering against her as she told him she loved him. "i love you too." he whispered happily. "we'll be together... forever." he promised, kissing her neck as he pulled away from her and laid her on the bed, kneeling over her with burning eyes. "too many clothes." he whispered softly, slowly pulling her shirt over her head, his hands trailing along her belly before cupping her breasts with both hands, massaging the flesh as he kissed her deeply, moaning at how warm and wonderful she felt against him, his hands slid down, his mouth running against each nipple as his hands worked on stripping her pants off. he wanted to see her, see her completely naked, he wanted to view every inch of her naked, glorious body, and know that it was his.

Slate laughed softly at the others confusion over the question lowering his head to kiss him hard as he thrust into him,hands resting on his hips tightly enough to bruise.growling he smirked."you are just a little witner bitch aren't you?l he holwled as he came collapsing onto of the other with a moan.

Spencer smiled brightly,enjoying the thought of forever even though it hurt her heart to consider she was still mortal,and he was more.she was in for such a surprise when she found out she wasn't. Moaning as he playe3d with her body she agsped as she helped him pull off hyer pants but in a momkent of shiness she pulled up the blanket blushing hard as she looked up at him."what if you don't like what I look like?"she muttered thed pale wintery girl asked looking so worried about being rejected

Falin scowled as he was laughed at, but quickly forgot his annoyance as the other thrust and moved inside of him, sending him over far too quickly as he writhed under Slate with a shudder and several curses of pleasure in many different languages, breathing slowly as he snuggled into Slate, panting softly. "i'm not a winter bitch." he complained sluggishly. "i'm your bitch. there's a difference." he grumbled sleepily. "now shut up. i'm tired and my ass hurts." he complained, grinning a little. "tomorrow, i get to fuck you." he complained playfully.

he smiled at her when she pulled the blanket over herself, his head tilted. "oh you sweet thing." he murmured, looking both amused and enamored. "i could never dislike you... your beautiful love." he promised, gently peeling the blankets off of her, studying her with his breath catching. "oh my Lords, your beautiful..." he whispered softly, and spent the next several hours proving it, running his tongue, his fingers, and his eyes over every inch of her body before finally taking her for his own, sliding into her carefully. he barley managed to keep his mind enough to pull out before he came, and he held her once he was finished, muttering about how very much he loved her, and how they where going to have a fun, happy life together.

Slate grinnwd amused at the others statement.it was going to be a intereswting day in the morning.

In the morning spencer sat on the edge of the bed watching tristan sleep,wrapped up in her half of the blankets as she smiled as he woke up."good morning."she muttered looking nervous,afraid that despite his words now that he wasn't drugged he wasn't going to want her.abandoend to many times in her life to be trusting

Falin groaned as he woke in the morning, laying on top of Slate. he felt comfortably sore, and very content laying on top of the other. "morning." he mumbled happily as he wrapped his arms tighter around Slate, running his tongue along the others neck with a wicked little smirk. "so, last night really happened, hmm?" he asked, almost playfully. "good, i was worried it had only been a dream." he admitted with a snicker. "one can never tell when Titanna drugs you."

Tristan smiled at her as he woke with a small, contented sigh. "good morning." he muttered softly. "are you trying to steal my blankets?" he teased playfully, winding his arms through the tangled mess an pulling her closer to him, wrapping her up into a tight hug. "or are you trying to escape?" he asked, smiling a little. "you cannot escape my love." he purred playfully in her ear. "your mine now... and i'm yours..." he purred happily. "and i'm going to marry you..." he purred happily nuzzling the back of her neck.

Slate moaned laugbhing as he rubbed his eyes nodding relaxing when. He realized the other wasn't mad at him for the night before.snickering a little he nodded."one can never tell.though we probably should go see her in casde tristan decides to like kill vher for the trick or something."

Spencer laughed delighted when he pulled her closer snuggling against him."you don't even sue the blankets you oaf."she etased shaking her head before smiling looking surprised."really?"she asked hesitantly as if not sure he was teasing her or not

he snorted a little and shook his head. "she's hiding by now, laughing her little head off about the results of all this... stupid Bint... she only did this because i was mixed up about who i liked." he admitted shaking his head. "you, Spencer, and Tristan getting caught up in it was just a lovely little side effect for her." he admitted with a small chuckle. "besides, i'm not ready to get up yet, your comfortable... and i haven't made you suffer for taking me dry last night, brutish oaf."

he chuckled a little and smirked. "just because i don't use them, doesn't mean that your not stealing them." he teased snickering a little as he snuggled and nuzzled her. "yes, really... i took your virginity... my own moral code means that since i love you, and i laid with you, i must marry you." he teased, smirking a little at her, teasing her.. and yet, something was slipped onto her finger. a ring...

Slate laughed a little sighing softly as he lked amused."Well I hope you realize this means you don't get a chance with spencer.Tristan's going to be even more protective now."Te winter knight sounded amused before sighing as he realized he was going to be used as a pillow."You're the one demanding I hurry, you idiot."he siad pressing a kiss to his head.

Spencer smiled a little as she shifted to wrap the blanket around him to, closing her eyes, just content to be in his arms."Oh, so its just for your moral code then?"She said teasing him back even if her voice was edged with a small panic at the idea as she shifted to look at the ring, opening her gift just enough, to search for the perfect ring for him while she waited for his answer.

he snorted a little. "turns out... i don't love Spencer like i thought i did... i mean. i still love her, but not in a manner in which i'd like to bed her." he admitted with a grin. "i was just too stupid... i've never loved someone before so i couldn't tell the differences." he admitted with a shrug. "and just because i was demanding, doesn't mean you couldn't have used a little bit of spit or something you bastard." he complained, sounding amused. "that's alright though, i liked it, so i guess i can forgive you... this once."

he chuckled a little. "no, not just for my Moral Code... it's also for the purely selfish reason of making sure every single person we ever met, and ever will meet, knows that you are all mine." he purred happily. "that and seeing you in a beautiful dress, walking towards me down an Isle... OH! and be able to hold you, and kiss you, and touch you whenever i want and knowing no one else will ever get to." he purred, sounding so loving, and possessive, and delighted that it was hard to be worried about him abandoning her.

Slate laughed at the other's words,"Hmm you are a little stupid arern't you hunter?"He teased pressing a kiss to his head before sighing softly, "You sound surprised at finding me to be a bastard."he pointed out sighing softly before siting up."Come on. I want food, and to check on spencer and tristan."He said smiling.

"Well good."Spencer said smiling at him brightly as she cuddled against his chest, content to be with him.Amused at his words even as she slid a ring onto his finger, the twisted aged metal shining dully in the light, and it would only take him a moment to realize that there was something odd bout it, something not quite right. The twisted metal held power, a touch of the otherworld....she had found lancelot's ring to guienieve, the very metal shaped from the melted down execalibar, after camelot had fallen. Even as she slid the ring on his finger her eyes glazed, growing wide and pained as she twisted around to press her hands against his chest, as if trying to close a wound only she could see."Tristan!Tristan no, please.."She whimpered anxiously.

Falin snorted a little and shook his head a little. "i've never had freinds, let alone Love before i met Spencer, how can you blame me for being confused?" he complained, sulking at the other before sighing a little. "but i'm sooo comfortable..." he whined, closing his eyes a little before sighing as he slowly stood up and stretched, his naked muscles gleaming in the firelight. "i suppose i do need food." he agreed. "hopefully not drugged this time."

he smiled a little as he nuzzled her, gasping as she slid a ring onto his finger, blinking at it for a moment. "this Ring.. it feels..." he licked his lips a little. "it feels... powerful... it feels... Old.. and important... where did you get this?" he asked, blinking at her, looking astonished as she moved. "...Spence?... Spence!? what is it!?" he asked, his eyes wide and astonished. "Love!? Lover what is it!? what's wrong!?" he asked, gathering her into his arms, looking terrified. "Spencer?!"

Slate snickered,"Hmm but its so amusing to tease you."He said turning his hed to watch the other stretch shaking his head al ittle."To bad. You'r'e to warm to be pressed up against me like that."He whined feeling a little overheated as he dressed himself, "Yes, non drugged food would be nice."He said as he pulled on hsi boots heading for the door.

"Nightside.Where else would you find a ring like that."She said blushing a little before tensing as he held her, eyes wide and panicked, but not really seeing him. It was obvious whatever she was seeing, it was in her own head, not there really."Blood....its everywhere....Tristan!Why are you bleeding?Tristan!?"She elled pressing her hands tighter against his chest, tears starting to stream down her face.

Falin chuckled a little and shook his head. "keep that up and you'll end up sleeping on the couch for the rest of my existence." he teased, smirking a little. "or at least until i'm old and ugly and you move on to a prettier human." he teased with a wink at the other, stretching happily as he groaned. "uuuhm... we'll pick up food for the Blade Bastard and Spencer too before we go to visit them." he decided putting on his shorts, showing off the hand shaped bruises on his hips and waist... as if proud of them.

he looked panicked as he took her face in his hands and forced her to look up at him, his clear eyes boring into hers. "Spencer, look at me... listen to me... everything is fine... everything is perfectly alright." he promised. "i'm not bleeding." he assured her. "whatever your seeing, isn't real..." he promised softly.

Slate smirked."oh but life would be boring if I didn't tease you."He said snickering as he nodded, looking amused at the other's display of the bruises, looking amused as he headed for the kitchens, looking more and more uncomfortable with every summer fae they past, because the man despite being cold, was still not comfortable there either despite titanna's welcome.

Spencer whimpered as he held her face, looking up at him before calm filled her eyes again, trembling as she started to cry harder."Trist,whats worng with me?Whats wrong..."She collapsped into his arms sobbing because she was so so scared of what was happening

Falin snickered a little and shook his head a little. "i've managed all my life without being teased and i wasn't bored then." he pointed out, looking amused as he strutted down the hall, the Summer Fey giggling as they muttered to each other, clearly wondering who Falin's latest 'conquest' was. clearly Falin had quite the reputation as a Slut in the summer lands. he gathered all the food he could Carry, ordering the chef to make sure their food was never drugged again at the risk of having his innards as outards and headed for Spencer's bedroom.

Tristan wrapped her tightly in his arms, holding her closely as he shook his head. "i'm sorry... i'm so sorry... i cannot Say... the Very Gods have bound my tongue." he whispered softly. "i'm so sorry..." "what the FUCK is going on!?" Falin demanded, bouncing forward and gently hovering over Spencer, ignoring Tristan's threatening snarls. "Spencer, what's wrong!? what is it!?"

"No ,you just became boring."Slate snickered a little following after the other before looking worried as he walked into the room."Spencer?"He said looking concerned looking at tristan,"What hppened?"

Spencer cringed back, whining softly at the man's demands, cuddling against trsitan."Tristan's hurt."She whined burying her face against the bladesmaster chest, tugging the blanket up around her, as if trying to comfort herself about what she was feeling.

he snorted a little and shook his head a little. "i'm not boring!" he whined before frowning as he looked at Spencer. "... Spence... he's not hurt..." Falin complained, Tristan looking over at them. "i think she had a vision of me dying..." he admitted softly, stroking her hair and kissing her forehead, Falin's eyes narrowing as he shook his head. "your a God, your not about to die anytime soon..." he stated simply, shaking his head as he moved forward and gently took Spencer's face in his hands. "Spencer look at me... if anyone dares to hurt Tristan... i'll kill them. alright? no one will dare try to hurt Tristan, not with both the Summer and Winter Courts protecting him." he smiled a little as he kissed Spencer's forehead. "i'll go an... is that a ring?" he asked, astonished, Tristan growling at him. "yes, it's a ring... she agreed to marry me..." he admitted, looking so very smug. "...wonderful." Falin complained, rolling his eyes. "Spencer... really? you can't marry HIM! he's BORING!"

Slate snorted a little."If you're dying, maybe we can all have some peace and quiet."Slate said snorting a laugh before sighing, looking amused as spencer blinked slowly up at falin."..okay.No one hurts tristan."She muttered blushing as they noticed the ring, pressing her face against tristan's chest, "He's not boring."She protested. "He is to.He's all about blades, and forgets about the sheaths."Slate said smirking, his smirk saying he was thinking about another weapon that the bladesmaster had before tesning, looking at the ring again."Is that lancelot's ring?"He said looking startled, because the ring had been forged by winter, and shaped by summer, it was a fae treasure, but rarely seen nymore.

Tristan snorted a little. "i am NOT dying." he complained, rolling his eyes. "and i'm NOT boring, and i don't forget anything!" he complained, his worry over Spencer making him snappish and grouchy as he tugged Spencer away from Falin, glaring at the other man. "and stop touching my lover!" he ordered. "and go away! both of you!" he ordered, pulling the blankets more firmly around Spencer so that they couldn't see anything of her that they weren't supposed to see. "... Lancelot?" Tristan asked, looking at the ring. "you can't have it either, it's mine, Spencer gave it to me." he growled, glaring at them all. "go away!" "why? so you two can have more wild and kinky sex?" Falin asked, smirking a little as he laughed and bounced out of the room before Tristan went after him.

Slate glared at the o ther man for snapping at him, "You're awfully uptight for a man who's spent the night having sex.Maybe you just really suck at good sex."He mused before following falin out of the room, still loooking thoughtful. Wondering if it had been spencer's gift that had found the ring, or if it was her destiny to be the one that held it."We should go see titanna."

Spencer giggled a little as she snuggled down into tristan, smiling as he tugged the blanket up tightly around her looking like a little kid cuddled up there."What are you doing love?"She muttered looking amused that he'd bundled her all up.

Tristan snarled at Slate. "considering i bet you took that little red BITCH Dry, you have no right to complain about how i made my LOVER moan!" he growled, glaring at Slate. he knew how the other worked. hw glanced at Spencer, lookign amused at how she looked. "...they where LOOKING!" he whined. "no one can see you naked, your mine." he complained, pouting at her. "i'm a good lover, right?" he asked hopefully. "you enjoyed it didn't you? i wasn't too rough or anything?"

Falin grinned a little and shook his head a little. "you do realize he's going to be overly worried about being a bad fuck toy now, right?" he asked, smirking at Slate. "i approve." he admitted. "and Titanna is hiding. she's a bit of a coward.. OW!" the loud smack that filled the air was the result of Titanna's hand connecting with the back of Falin's head. "i am no Coward Little Oddity." "no, your just a creepy perverted rapist." he growled, glaring at her. "you where aware that Spencer was a virgin weren't you?" "of course she isn't, no one her age living in Nightside could possibly be a virgin." Titanna stated, waving a hand dismissively.

"Hey,he's not complaining about it."Slate said refusing to be ruffled by the other's words, as he followed falin out. Spencer laughed softly looking up at him, looing amused at his worries."You were fine.I'm fine,you were good."She reassured raising a hand and running her fingers through his hair."Why are you so worried anyways?"

"I know, but it'll be better than worrying about her."He sid snickering as falin was smacked, bowing his head a lttle at the queen before smirking."Ah, but lady queen, you underestimate spencer's ablities. She's-was a virgin."he said looking amused."Did you just call your queen a perverted rapist?How did that come about?"He said looking amused.

Tristan grimaced a little and went bright red. "oh well... you know how Falin was teasing me, back in Winter... about... being a virgin?" he asked, clearly mortified and embarrassed. "...he... well, he wasn't wrong..." he admitted. "i mean... i knew the theory... and i've... touched, i guess... a little... but i've never actually... you know... had sex... until now... i wanted to wait for the right person..." he admitted smiling at her. "and... and i actually managed to get the right person... which was not something i anticipated." he admitted with a small chuckle.

Falin snickered at the Queen's utterly mortified look. "i... i drugged a Virgin!?" "calm down... Spencer was ready and willing. knowing Tristan he gave her the chance to flee... their apparently getting married so this ONCE! you did a good thing." he teased before smirking at Slate. "who do you think i lost my virginity to? it certainly wasn't Azra." he teased, snickering as Titanna snickered. "i didn't beleive him when he told me he was seventeen." she admitted simply. "and didn't beleive him again when he told me he was a virgin in all ways... never even a kiss! of course, once i was proven incorrect i simply HAD to show him how!" she admitted grinning a little, Falin snickering a little as he shook his head. "and of course, sex and affection starved as i was, i immediately slept with half the Summer Court." he admitted with a grin. "i enjoy pleasure very much." he admitted. "always have, from food, to nice clothes, to sex... if it feels good, makes me happy, or is simply something i want, i do it, eat it, or have it." he admitted with a grin.

"Ohhh...."Spencer blushed herself shifting to kiss him softly, wincing a little. Her body hurt but it wasn't so bad."Well, I'm glad I'm the right person."She smiled shifting, nudging him a little."Come on. We better get a bath otherwise our bodies are going to hate us later."She said kissing him.

Slate snickered harder at titanna's reaction."Actually she drugged TWO virgins, but its okay. Tristan lways wanted spencer."He said snickering before shuddering a little the thought."That is a disturbing thought. I so did not want to think about you two in bed together.It's bad enough I've walked in on mab and clause."He said wrinkling his nose a little before smirking."Oh, does that mean I belong to you now since I feel good?"he questioned.

he smiled sheepishly as he kissed her back, smiling at her. "my body already hates me." he admitted with a chuckle, patting his firm abs. "i never knew that sex would work out so many muscles." he admitted with a shake of his head as he slipped out of bed and picked her up. "come on, lets go find a hot Spring." he ordered with a grin, handing her some clothes before getting dressed himself. he found the way to a private hot spring from a local, and he sank into the hot water with a happy sigh, smiling at her. "oh, these are nice." he moaned in delight.

Falin paused, looking startled. "wait, you mean Tristan really WAS a Virgin!?" he asked, astonished. "oh damn! i shouldn't have teased him back in Winter." he groaned, rolling his eyes. "ah well, he's not a virgin anymore." Titanna snickered a little and shook her head a little. "you poor fellow, Clause is a handsome though." Titanna mused playfully. she was such a flirt, and slept with anyone her Lover allowed her to. Falin had been an interesting child, and Titanna's husband had felt sorry for the scrappy boy that Azra had brought in, and had allowed Titanna to 'train' the poor boy, not realizing the sex monster he had created until after Falin had slept with three other women and four men after Titanna had had her way with him. "oh, Falin." Titanna stated suddenly. "i was hoping you might take care of a problem we've been having? some Raiders are causing problems, and i know how much you enjoy your little hunting games." a sadistically eager light had lit up in Falin's eyes. "i'll gladly hunt them down Titanna. no problem."

Back
Top Bottom