Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunter and the Hunted

Spencer's eyes widened at the jacket before she shrugged it on, smiling brightly."Oh good. Now I wont have to bother tristan anymore.Thank you arza."She said leaning over to kiss her neck, before pausing."How much do you want for it?"She asked running a hand down the soft material.Slate bowed his head a little looking amused. While he didn't find her exactly intimidating, he made sure that he [aid respect to lady arza."Are you sure you would not like to come with us?Lady Mab would offer you a room should you want one."

Azra smiled a little. "no charge, it's from a friend." she promised chuckling a little. "any friend of Falin's is a friend of mine." she promised, offering her a grin. "besides, you all brought such entertainment to my home! it was great fun." she admitted with a small chuckle before shaking her head. "thank you, but no, i have to stay here, it's nesting season, and people will swarm here if i leave... they want the eggs you see." she admitted with a low growl. "stupid greedy creatures want Phoenix eggs so they can hatch and raise their own little Phoenix, but hardly any of them know how, and taking an egg from a brooding mother can kill them. so not only do these greedy creatures kill the egg because they don't take proper care of it, but they kill the mother as well. and the Summer Lady has tasked me with protecting them as much as i am able." she admitted. "to leave them now would be sentencing them to death, and i care, and love them too much to do that." she admitted, Falin smiling a little. "she takes the safety of her Family very seriously." Falin admitted. "the Phoenix here have practically adopted her." he admitted. "that's why she has so many ingredients from them, they give them to her willingly, which is very rare."

Spencer smiled as she tugged the jacket closed."Well then, thank you azra, it is lovely."She said smiling a little before wincing at the idea of the phoenix's dying, running her fingers through her hair before looking at azra."You will send a message if you need any help?I can find things you know."She said smiling widely because it would be a great duty to not only her queen, but for falin, who was taking care of her, so she could take care of azra. "We should be going. IF we wait to long, the lady will already have her banquet going for the night, and it will not be pleasant."He said because while it was only breakfast time, by the time they got to articus tor-because the nightmare travel would not work the closer they got to articus- they would take hours.

Azra smiled at her and nodded. "i will send a Fire Bird if i need any help." she promised, smiling at Spencer. "but i have been on this mountain for a hundred years. not many people would dare to try anything with me here." she admitted with a small chuckle. "but if i ever need anything, i will certainly make sure to call you." she promised grinning a little as Falin grimaced at the mention of the Winter Queen's temper. "hold on. i can fix that as well." Azra admitted, standing up. "i'm sorry Winter Knight, but this might be a little uncomfortable for you." she admitted, leading the way outside and crying out, the sound exactly like that of a Phoenix. three Phoenix swooped out of the sky and swirled over their heads as Azra smirked. "they will take you to the Winter Lands... i have never been to Articus Tur so i can't tell the Phoenix where to go, but they will take you as close as they are able." she promised grinning at them. "come again soon." she ordered, Falin sighing a little. "i just realized that i left all of my shit at Spencer's..." he groaned, Azra smirking as flames enveloped them all, wrapping tightly around them in a hot, tight blanket. hot enough that it was very uncomfortable, before they where dumped onto the frozen wastelands of the Winter-lands.the Phoenix where nowhere to be seen, all there was, was them, and several bags that had somehow been sent with them. one which held all of Tristan's new 'toys' and two Duffel bags and a backpack that had been in Spencer's house that belong to Falin. "son of a bitch... i'll never figure out how she does that." Falin chirped with a grin as he pulled a jacket out of his backpack and slung it on. "well, at least now we have presents for the Queen and her Court." he admitted pulling open one of the duffel bags, revealing a lot, of gold, jewelry, and magical nicknacks and doodads. mostly just fun things.

Slate winced a little as the birds transported them, rubbing his arms as his skin became almost sun burned, while he was the mortal champion of faerie, the man still did not apperciate being near fire despite being more tolerant than the actual fae. He laughed a little nodding."Yes, now we have some."Slate said looking amused at the duffel bag before picking it up, heading for the castle he could see in a close distance.

Being shorter than any of the men, spencer stumbled after the men in the hip high snow, though she was thankfully warm because of the jacket."I haven't been her in months."She mused thinking as she walked, realizing that they were never going to get there the longer it took her to wade through the snow.

Falin scowled a little as his Duffelbag was plucked up. "hey, they don't get ALL of my goodies!" he complained, offering Slate a small glare before he bent down and motioned to Spencer. "here, crawl up on my back, i'll carry you through the snow." he promised. "Slate and Tristan can break the path." Tristan snarled, annoyed that Falin had offered before he'd thought of it, but turned and stormed through the snow, cutting a good path through the snow, his body heat practically melting it he was so pissed off. the angrier he was, the hotter he ran, remnants of his own Fey heritage. one of his Great grandmothers had been a summer Fey. not enough to actually hold Fey powers, but enough to make him run hot. about half way there, Falin had to call a halt, setting Spencer down, shaking his head. "sorry Spenser, your too heavy, i can't carry you any more... go crawl on Slates back." he offered panting as he rested his hands on his knees, Tristan bending down and offering her his back instead. "climb up Little Finder." Tristan ordered, smirking, pleased that he too would get to gold Spencer up out of the cold wet snow. Falin growled and took his turn out in front, cutting through the snow, freezing in astonishment as he finally gazed upon the Articus Tur. "...it's beautiful..."

ice_castle.jpg

Slate smirked a little as he looked at the duffel bag he was holding."Oh we wont take it all. Just all the best things."he said smirking a little as spencer crawled up on falin's back, snickering at tristan's reaction."You know, if you keep it up you're going to melt articus tor."He teased the bladesmaster as they walked.

"sorry falin. I didn't know I was that heavy."Spencer said sounding anxious before looking at tristan climbing up on his back, slender muscled legs wrapping around his waist,holding him tight against the one warm spot on her body, the slender insides of her thighs and heated core. Pressing against tristan's back she snuggled down against his back, resting her head on his shoulder,"It is beautiful isn't it?"she said glancing over tristan's shoulder

Falin snorted a little and shook his head. "you Fey are such Greedy Grubbers." he whined, sulking a little. "ah well, so long as you stay out of my weapons." he complained simply, rolling his eyes a little as he walked along, Tristan glaring furiously at Slate. "shut the fuck up." he demanded. "i'll melt the fucking Castle if i damn well please!" well, Someone was in a mood. he shivered though, when Spencer crawled onto his back and he felt that warm, warm heat and suddenly he was running hot for another reason entirely, a small blush on his cheeks as he held her tight so she wouldn't fall off. Falin was staring at the gorgeous castle with wide eyes, licking his lips. "this is nothing like Tylwith Teg or Desiritux Tug..." he muttered softly. how had a human been able to Grass all three of the Fey realms!? the Wyld, the Summer, and now the winter!? Falin was not as ordinary as he thought he was. he grinned as he moved through the Snow, chuckling as he cut through the snow almost eagerly, stepping onto the ice and hesitating to make sure that he had his footing, and Tristan stepped through and sank to his ankles as he melted through the ice. "damn." Tristan complained with a shake of his head as he gently set Spencer down and stepped out of the water he had created. "well then Winter Knight." Tristan stated. "you are going to introduce us, are you not?"

(you have to play Mab. Lol)

winter-queen-thumb17255681.jpg

Slate smirked tilting his head a little."Such a moody bastard. Don't tell mab you're going to melt her castle cause your in a mood."He said snickering amused as he realized that spencer was warming up tristan for another reason. Poor guy, it almost, almost took the fun out of teasing him. Spencer frowned looking at the man, amazed that he had been to all three realms.Her, tristan, and slate had been to all three, but by any person, the three of them weren't normal. Shaking her head, spencer put the thought aside for another day before giggling a little rubbing her cheek against tristan's shoulder."You're not supposed to melt the castle, trist." Slate laughed looking at the bladesmaster before glancing around, paling a little when he saw his queen waiting for them with at the stairs to come into the ballroom."Lady mab."he said bowing, swallowing hard at the sight of the winter king coming to. It was rare for mab to invite her consort to the castle, hopefully she would be in a pleasant mood because of it.

"My knight, you have brought guests." "Yes ny queen." Mab sighed looking amused, turning to look at her king."My lord, I do not believe you have met Leanasidhe's goddaughter, Spencer. Or the hunter, Falin."She said smirking a little,amused as she waved for them to come up the stairs."Come come, when I saw you rossing the plains I saw that your rooms and sitting room where put together."

(lol got it, if you take her consort and titanna*Cause god knows they'll end up in summer eventually lol* and I'll take titanna's husband lol)

XDD Clause Kringle perhaps shall he be> XDD that's what the website says her consort is, Santa Clause XDD)

her 'consort' grinned cheerfully as he walked down with Mab, offering them a nod. "ah! The Little Oddity!" he declared happily, Falin flushing violently. "it is good to see you again Sir..." Falin managed to state without gritting his teeth. "but please... i beg of you... don't call me that." he complained as polity as he could, the Winter King laughing as he nodded. "The Fire Lady did seem to take great delight in calling you that." he admitted with a grin as Slate introduced everyone. "it is a pleasure to meet you Lady Mab." he muttered softly, bowing to the Queen. ".. i don't suppose there is a way to just leave Tristan out here to freeze to death?" he asked hopefully, the Winter King smirking as he studied Falin and Tristan, both standing as close to Spencer as they could get without invading her personal space, leaning over to whisper into Mab's Ear. "i think i see a love square... and three of the corners are oblivious." he muttered softly for only his love to hear. "Come! Come! lets get inside before the lovely granddaughter of Leanansidhe freezes to her death!" the Winter King chirped, gathering them up and fussing them inside, as chirpy and happy as Mab was cold and uncaring. Falin smiled as he walked up the stairs, glancing at Mab. "your Kingdom is gorgeous Ma'am." he admitted, shaking his head a little. "...and..i'm sorry to ask but... is... is the Winter King... is he.. really!? you know?... Ho Ho Ho? On Dasher On Dancer?... you know?" he couldn't bring himself to outright ask if the jolly man actually delivered presents every Christmas Eve.

(lol yes yes it does.XDD)

Mab's light blue eyes wathed the seen with amusement, chuckling softly at falin's proteest to th odditiy. Poor guy, he should have never let mab know that it bothered him. "You are gracious, hunter."She said smirking a little before shaking her head."No. I have a use for the bladesmaster."she said laughing as the king leaned closer to her, despite the human's view on her consort, the man was neither old, nor fat. He was in fact very handsome and fit, a perfect complement for mab. Nodding at Clause's words, she smirked."Poor corners. Leanansidhe is going to enjoy this."The queen said snickering a little as they walked up the stairs, because the leanansidhe-or lea- was goddess of love and lust, one of the few winter fae that should live among the summer just for her powers, but was at home in winter. For like lea said, even love blazes in winter.

"Thank you. I built most of it myself."The queen said perking up at the compliments, loving it when she was praised. Smirking before nodding a little."He is."She said as she pushed open the sitting room doors, smiling softly, almost pleasantly at the small reindeer doe that teetered on spindly legs towards them.

"Ohhh!Prancer finally had the girl."Spencer cooed crouching down to cuddle the small deer, despite the ice surrounding them, it was very,very warm inside the palace.

Falin sulked a little at the information that the Blademaster was useful and glared at Tristan as the man smirked smug and pleased as he tangled his gingers playfully in Spencer's hair and gave it a very gentle Tug. "don't get Lost now Little Finder." he ordered playfully, remembering the first time she had Graced Winters Halls. she had been lost for hours before Slate had found her. Clause chuckled a little and shook his head a little. "we should take Bets my Love." he muttered in Mab's ear, his eyes dancing playfully. "we could gather much money from the young Winterlings." he teased. not many would know it, but Clause Kringle was just as mischievous as he was playful, after all, someone who left coal in naughty children stockings had to have a touch of a sadistic side. playfully sadistic of course, harmless little pranks... like cheating all the of the lesser Fea out of their own cheated Gold.

"he...he IS!?" Falin asked, breathless with astonishment before going bright red. "well... at least i never expected any presents from him." he admitted with a soft cough. "i was never very good at being good." he admitted with a Grin as Clause laughed. "oh, no... you where always a TERRIBLE Child! Broke every rule, broke other little boys and girls bones. killed your own teacher, stole, lied, and cheated... a True Winterborn." he chirped, as if... PROUD, of Falin. "yes, that's prancers girl." Clause admitted with a grin as he watched Spencer cuddle the deer Falin smirking. "i bet Spencer never got Coal hmm?" Falin asked, Clause snickering as he shook his head. "no, she never did get any Coal." Clause admitted with a laugh. "neither did your mother Falin..." there was a brief hesitation as a brief flash of utter hatred and loathing crossed Falin's face at the mention of his mother. it was gone just as quickly as it had appeared, but it was enough for everyone to have seen it.

Mab smirked a little, amused at falin's response to the idea that tristan was useful."I haven't got lost in years!"Spener puttered glaring up at her friend, elbowing him hard before slipping her arm through slate's to walk. "Poor spencer, so teased."The winter knight smirked at the privledge of having the girl in his arms as he glanced at tristan and falin.Even if he had no interest in spencer, it amused him to tease them. "WE should.But the question is, which side do we bet on?"Mab muttered smirking before laughing at falin's response

"I didn't. I got lots of candy and icy treats."Spencer said smiling as she stroked the deers head before looking up at falin, frowning slightly at his look, but letting it go for now as her grandmother walked in. "Darling finder, you come to visit, and don't even come to visit me.But you do bring the most handsome men with you.Espicially the bladesmaster."Lea purred as she walked in, the red haired woman sliding her fingers through tristan's hair as she leaned against his back, having every intention of seducing him while he was hear.

Tristan smirked at her and shook his head a little. "so far..." he teased before both he and Falin glared at the Winterknight. "why, we Bet on the winning side My Dear." Clause teased, chuckling a little as he watched the small group, Falin smiling as he stroked the little foal, giving it a kiss on the forehead before pouting at Spencer. "i got Coal... every year... lot's of it... all the Kids i grew up with did... we always thought it was just the teachers playing nasty pranks..." he admitted, looking amused. "turns out, it was Santa Clause playing nasty pranks." "you should have seen what i left in the teachers stockings." Clause admitted with a bright snicker, watching as Tristan tensed against Lea's grip, looking very uncomfortable.

"i am glad to... be of some amusement for you, Lady Lea..." he muttered softly, Falin snickering as he sidled up to Spencer, tickling her neck with his fingers. "well, it looks like Tristan finally has someone in his own age group to play with." he stated, his eyes narrowed in a rather sadistic manner at Tristan who snarled at Falin. "i am afraid that i do not... play." Tristan hissed. "in ANY manner." "... you never had toys as a child did you?" "i preferred books and weapons." Tristan stated simply, Falin snickering. "yeah, me too." he admitted leaning against Spencer. "i really think he needs laid Spence... he's too uptight... maybe if he gets some sex, he'll relax, we should try and set him up with the Lady Leanansidhe." oh.. Falin was just CRUEL. "... he's quite sadistic, isn't he Love?" Clause asked, looking amused as he studied Falin. "and ever so clever... a pity he doesn't know who he is." then again, not many did know who he was, hell his own father, he himself didn't even know who he was.

"I'm always on the winning side, my love."Mab muttered smirking a little as she watched them all. "Well, at least you could be warm when you burned it."She pointed out looking up at clause."What did you give the teachers?"She asked. "Oh no, don't tell her. It'll scare her."Lea said looking amused as she rested her head on tristan's shoulders smirking as spencer squealed as she was tickled.

"Falin!"She squirmed away before smiling a little,"He should. He doesn't get enough time to relax."She said smiling as she thought about it. Wanting her friend to be happy, not realizing just how much tristan didnt want to be with her. "Hmmm I would enjoy that."Lea muttered smirking as she ran a hand over tristan's well toned body. Slate rolled his eyes,"Lady Lea, I am sure Tristan would be very grateful for the attention."The winter knight smiled looking way to amused."It is a pity.But he will be good for our finder."Mab smirked looking at clause.

Falin snorted a little. "we weren't allowed to burn it. we used it for writing on the walls instead." Falin admitted with a smirk. "the teachers HATED Christmas because if you heated the coal up just enough, you could draw on the teachers faces." he admitted with a snicker as he examined Mab, Clause smirking a little. "i would leave them little pieces of reindeer.... you know..." "shit?" "...yes." Clause admitted with a loud laugh. Tristan pulled a face, trying to find a way to refuse Lea without pissing her off or making her try to rape him... how did he get out of this!? he was going to NEUTER that fucking Hunter! "i'm very sorry Lady Lea but i'm afraid my Heart... and Body, are being saved for... another..." he finally managed to stutter, stock still and rigid under her fingers as Falin smirked. "oh, he's just too shy to admit that he's a Virgin and doesn't know how to have Sex." Falin chirped, looking entirely too sadistic. "but i'm sure Lady Lea can teach you Tristan, there's no need to be embarrassed." Tristan went bright red and Falin barley managed to duck out of the way of a Blade, but was unable to avoid the Fingers that wrapped around his throat, Falin shrieking as he cuffed Tristan over the temples... and then they where flinging fists... again. "... hmm, do they do this often?" Clause asked, his head tilted as he watched them.

"Oh!That sounds like great fun."Spencer said giggling as she looked up at her grandmother and queen, looking thoughtful as if imaginging drawing on them. Slate smirked a little looking amused."Oh no, you're going to be waking up with a coal drawings."Slate said snickering before watching tristan and falin, it really was amusing when he knew lea would lay lea if she wanted, but she wouldn't be totally off put if he said no either. Rolling his eyes as he watched the two fight he nodded looking at Clause."Since the moment they met. They ruined my kitchen table. I think.Tristan shoved a blade into it."Slate said frowning. "Oh its not ruined it's fixable."Spencer frowned trying to figure out how to stop the men.

"ENOUGH!"Mab yelled amused and annoyed as they crashed into the easily made but beautiful furniture and shattering the brittle beautiful ice.

Tristan and Falin snarled as they rolled around, sounding more like wild, and Rabid Wolves than people, and seconds before Mab yelled, Tristan shrieked in a mix of pain and Fury and he jerked away from Falin as Mab shrieked at them. it was soon easy to see why Tristan had shrieked, the side of his neck was covered in blood, and Falin had blood dripping from his chin. Tristan looked just... so shocked that Falin started to laugh. "you... you BIT me!" Tristan stated, voice full of shock, Falin laughing even harder. "you... you RABID little BASTARD!" Falin only started to laugh harder at that. "he was fond of Biting as a child..." Clause admitted with a small snicker. "i used to give him more coal than any of the other Children. a small piece for every bite, every broken bone..." he shook his head. "eventually i just gave up and just filled the stocking full... he never did learn not to bite." "oh don't be such a baby Tristan." Falin complained, bending down and trying to piece the shattered Table back together. "hmm... i should have payed more attention to the puzzles that the other kids played..." he mused, ignoring his own various injuries and bruises.

Spencer screamed softly looking so scared, looking at falin, making sure he wasn't to hurt before crouching down next to tristan, pressing her fingers against his neck, panic showing in her eyes."Trist?"She muttered, forgetting for a moment, that the man was a god and not so easily killed. Slate snorted laughing a little as he crouched down next to falin, picking up some pieces."Don't look so worried. Watch this. Lady?"He said glancing at mab.

"I shouldn't have to redo my own furniture."Mab said sniffing. Lea snorted little looking amused,"Don't worry lady, the winter knight and hunter will work on putting your furniture together while i take of the blademaster."She said looking amused as her granddaughter seemed to tense at the idea of leaving tristan, even if she wasn't aware of her feelings for him.

Tristan grimaced a little. "he BIT me!" Tristan complained. "what kind of freak BITES people!?" he complained, scowling a little as Falin grinned at Slate. "i'm very sorry Lady, but in MY defense... he attacked ME, i was just defending myself!... AGAIN!" "you Antagonized me!" Tristan snarled before grimacing at Lea's attempts at getting him alone before he sighed... he knew better than to try to refuse. "very well Lady, if you feel the need to heal my damages then i cannot refute you." he grumbled, standing slowly as Faylin snickered a little. "you know... i shot him in the shoulder with an Arrow... and he's all bent out of shape because i bit him... doesn't that seam a little backwards to you?" Falin asked blinking at Spencer. "i didn't even bit him that hard..." "he really didn't." Clause admitted, looking amused. "he can tear chunks of flesh out if he wants to... this was actually him playing nice... he might only get a half a stocking of Coal this year." "joy." Falin grumbled with a roll of his eyes. Tristan actually snorted his own amusement as he followed Lea out of the room, as tense as a Harp string. "Lady... i really do have to protest..." he complained softly to Lea, looking troubled. "i am in love with someone..." he admitted blinking at her. "i really can't allow myself to be seduced into an-others bed."

spencer frowned before sighing softly as she stood, letting tristan go as lea left the room with him settling in to help falin make the furniture as slate started to clean up the mess. Mab rolled her eyes a little slipping her arm through her consorts, pulling him out of the room and looking amused."Poor Spencer.She looked heartbroken that her love is being seduced by her grandmother."

Lea smirked looking amused as she looked over at the other, leading him into his own rooms, settling him into bed before she answered."I know. I am a goddess of love you know."She smirked."But one did not need my insight to know that you are in love with my granddaughter."

Falin smiled at her a little. "oh, calm down Spence... i didn't bite him hard... he wouldn't even have needed stitches... not even if he'd been human." he admitted with a grimace. "shouldn't you be worried about me, being that i'm mortal and all and he's attacking me?" he whined, pouting at her a little before sighing a little as he watched Clause and Mab leave, the man shaking his head. "i feel most sorry about Falin." Clause admitted softly. "he's never had anything he deserved... and now he's to have his heart broken all over again... but i think that the Winter Knight can put his pieces back together."

he wrinkled his nose a little. "just because you know, doesn't mean that you won't try." he stated simply as he settled into place where she demanded. he was a God, but she was so much higher over him, turning to watch him. "i've been in love with her for so long..." he admitted with a small sigh. "nd this stupid little bastard shows up." he growled low in his chest. "Falin is going to get her because he's younger, and prettier, and more human than i am." he turned to scowl at her. "it's just not fair!"

Spencer scowled at him, "It was just alot of blood...."she muttered blushing harder because she was not about to admit that in her panic she'd forgotten that the man was immortal. "I'm sorry. Sit, sit. Me and slate will put the furniture back"She said ussing. Slate rolled his eyes a little looking amused even if he was watching falin to make sure he wasn't more hurt than he appeared to be. Mab noddded slightly, "Lord Slate did look to interested for falin's own good. And spencer's destiny has always been set, there was no changing that."She muttered shaking her head a little.

Lea smirked a little,"Ah, but she is my granddaughter, and left in my care. I have the charge of causing her no harm, and sleeping with you would do that."She said with a careless shrugging sitting on the edge of the bed and watching the god, smirking a little."Falin is no more human than Spncer is, bladesmaster. Do not count yourself out before you even try to win her. You have never tried, do not give up so easily."

Falin rolled his eyes a little and chuckled a little. "honestly." he complained shaking his head a little. "i'm fine, but really! you don't have to worry about Tristan and you don't have to worry about me either... we're not going to kill each other, that would upset you and neither of us are willing to do that." he promised her, smiling a little. "i got enough Phoenix tears to fix any actual damage we do to each other for some time yet, so there's really nothing to worry about, i promise." he assured her, patting her hand and smiling at her.

Tristan snorted a little and shook his head. "she doesn't like me that much, why would she care who i sleep with?" he complained bitterly, sighing a little as he closed his eyes. so lost in his own heartbreak that he didn't notice hers. then he sat up, gaping at her. "what the hell do you mean he's not human!? of COURSE he's Human! He SMELLS human, he ACTS Human, he even KNOWS he's human! he's said so! and i'd know i he was lying..." he paused, his breath catching as he realized. "oh my god... he doesn't know... he doesn't know he's not human..." there he hesitated, uncertain whether or not to use said information against Falin or not. "...is he fully immortal, Demi God? Creature? what!?" he was a Demi God, most of his actual godlike abilities had been sealed away, because Falin was not technically a part of the Sidhe realms... and yet, he was. his mother had been a part of giving the Sidhe Realms their ways in, and out of the mortal realms through the Wilderness Gates, which was the first ways to, and from the Summer/Winter/Wyld lands and the human realms. he had been abandoned, and 'locked' for his own safety and protection.

Spencer frowned before nodding."Well okay."she said befor esighing softly."I better get some sleep.Slate, you'll show falin to his own rooms?"she asked pressing a kiss to falin's cheek as the winter knight nodded, walking out. Slate stood nodding towards the door."Let's go then hunter.And try to stay in your own bed tonight okay?"He teased a little.

"She likes you more than you think.And I think she'd find it disturbing if her best friend slept with her grandmother, no matter how young I appear."Lea said smirking a little before laughing."No, he does not know, bladesmaster.And you can't tell him. Lady mab will....see it as a crime against the court if you do.He must find out what he is in his own time, like Spencer."She sid tilting her head."You wouldn't scar Spencer by telling her her mother is Lilith, first wife of adam, thrown from the garden of eden for believing she was man's equal, and giving birth to both demons and gods?"Lea sighed softly."No, you must not tell either of them."

Back
Top Bottom