Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunter and the Hunted

FoxWriter

Cluster
It was cool, and dark, the night air was thick with a dense fog that made it almost impossible to see anything. The city was full of people, hundreds upon thousands of people that moved from place to place and attracted attention as they strove to remain hidden and anonymous. One such person was not so lucky, whatever they had done, they had been targeted by one of the best. His name, was Falin, he had no middle or last name, it was only Falin, or Arrow as was his codename for business meetings. Falin had no life, not really, he only had his task, his job... and then his next job. Usually these jobs consisted of targets that needed to be kidnapped, or killed. And Falin was very good at his job. He was only twenty four, but he had been trained from birth to be the very best, the best assassin, the best Hunter, the best Killer.

Falin was sitting on top of a building right then, stroking his specially made Bow and arrows. The bow was a snap and lock style, collapsible. It only took a firm shake for the bow to snap together perfectly in an elegant manner, and then a single press of a button and it was back to pocket sized and in it's special case along with the special arrows.... very special arrows and bow... Falin was no ordinary hunter after all, he was one of the rarest kinds... a Spirit Warrior, someone who could manipulate certain energies to do many different things... he could 'spell' an arrow aflame in the middle of the air, or draw lightning to the shaft and straight into his intended target... he could even kill ghosts and other such spectral with his special arrows and his special powers... and he had, many times. Now he was on a new hunt, with a new Target, and he was close to his Kill, his Bow was out, the Arrow knocked, the string pulled back to his jaw, his golden eyes fixed on his Target... following their unique energy trail. His eyes only glowed Golden when he was using his gifts however, normally, they where a common, muddy brown that helped him appear normal amidst his fellow, but mundane, human counterparts.

His eyes narrowed as he studied the figure from afar, and paused, waiting for them to move out of sight before releasing. The arrow flew through the air, slicing through the wind without any effort in the least, the metal tip sharp enough to draw blood at a touch... the Arrow would go clean through, making it painful to remove, but wouldn't maim... no, he did not want to Maim the other, not just yet. There was something fascinating about the other, and he wanted to find out what it was before taking the other out. He smirked as he watched the trailing blue of the energy of the Arrow stuck the glowing aura of his target... exactly where he wanted, through the leg, it would miss all arteries and bones, but would cut effortlessly into the muscle of the upper thigh, making fleeing completely impossible for his Target. Falin stood, examined his surroundings and then, ever so carefully made his way down off the rooftop. He was well trained, but even he couldn't fall twenty feet and not break something, he had to make his way down in stages, but soon he was in the alleyway where he had struck his prey. “Don't worry... your not dead just yet.” Falin admitted simply, Golden eyes staring at his fallen opponent, another arrow already knocked in his still drawn and ready bow. “but whether or not you will die today... well, that remains to be seen.” Falin had to admit a deep curiosity about what his intended Prey would do with that information.

4025409-lg.jpg

Spencer Carpenter sighed softly to herself as she moved through the streets, carefully avoiding the puddles and mud, her eyes on the ground as she thought about what she was going to have to do for the day. Finding everything that was missing for people was exhausting, and she hated that she'd returned to the nightside, that supernatural world that existed alongside the real one, known and treasured because in nightside, everything was acceptable, gods really walked the streets, along with the other side of that equation. And the nature of nightside was what she was pondering as she felt the arrow slide through her leg, sending her down with a yelp as she crumbled. Laying on her side she stared at the arrow.

The white haired woman was beautiful, with hair so white it was silver, like fresh fallen snow, pale, but even with the white hair she didn't look washed out. The lips that were pressed together to stop the screams, was the colors of winter berries, so very red even without lipstick. And the eyes!Oh the eyes. The eyes were a shifting green, as bright as cat eyes, and reflecting like one.

Raising a hand she stared at the arrow through her leg, she held it over the metal and as she opened the gift she'd gotten from her mysterious parents, she used her gift at finding anything, everything, and it was the easiest thing in the world to find the weakness in the making,letting it snap cleanly in two and pulling it out without damaging herself more. Pushing to her feet and still reaching out with her gift she finally paid attention to the man stnding over her, and did the same thing..reaching and finding the space between his bow and arrow, and her hands, and it was the easiest thing in the world to exchange them. So by the time she was on her feet, she was holding his own bow and arrow on him. She wasn't good,but even she could hit falin from this distnace."I think i'll going to walk down the alley here, and you're just going to let me."She said hobbling back a step.

Falin had to admit, she was gorgeous... simply gorgeous.... not pretty, she was too much for simply pretty, she was like the epitome of beauty. he lifted an eyebrow, startled as he watched her snap his arrow, scowling a little. those where hard to make, and expensive! how the hell had she broken that fucking Shaft!? suddenly, she was so much more interesting then a name and a picture on a piece of paper. he blinked as he suddenly found his hands empty and an expression of pure rage fluttered across his face as he studied her, his eyes furiously narrowed in fury as he slowly stalked towards her. "you think you can harm me with my own Bow!? you stupid... foolish, little bitch." he hissed. and even if she released the arrow, he remained unaffected. he just snapped the arrow out of the air with a superior skill and with a flourish he had that arrow in the quiver with the others before he reached out and snatched his bow out of her hands, collapsing it so that it was just a little box in his hands.

"never... touch, my... Bow." Falin hissed, voice laced with his anger before he examined her intently and reached into his jacket, pulling out a tiny little vial half full of liquid, giving it a little shake before tossing it to her. "Phoenix tears." he explained simply. like in fairy tails that humans brushed off, the Phoenix Tears did exactly what they where thought to do... they healed anything. a single drop would completely heal Spencer's leg. "Spencer Carpenter... such an ordinary name for such an extraordinary woman." he mused, staring at her with muddy brown eyes. "i find it strange that you don't care just why i'm coming after you." he admitted staring at her for a moment. "it's a shame i don't know who wants you dead... but i haven't taken the money yet." he admitted, his head tilted at her. "perhaps i will let you live." he mused. "your skills are beyond anything i've ever known... no one has ever stolen my Bow before..." he admitted, sounding curious now. "tell me, how did you do that?"

Spencer's eyes widened as she looked at the man advancing towards her, hobbling back a step, wincing as she put weight on her wounded leg, feeling blood starting to slide down the inside of her pants. Looking even pale and scared s she watched him snap the bow, wincing as he took the bow back, and resisted the urge to reach out and find it again. She wanted a weapon,but she could already feel the pounding headache her powers gave her, she ouldn't use it again for a bit.

Looking unsure as she studied the man across from her she reache out and took the vial, wincing as she dropped a single drop onto her leg, sighing in relief as it healed. Shuddering a little before she looked at him, bouncing a little on her toes making sure she was still okay to run,getting ready to do so if he should get closer to her. "I live in Nightside, on the Street of Gods. it's a regular occurance for someone to be trying to kill me."She said flippantly refusing to think about what or who was trying to kill her, before stepping back again."A gift from my mother."She said turning and starting to run down the alley, weighing the option of using her gift against the pain it would cause before reaching out, and finding the nearest entrance to Nightside, and it was between one step and the next that she crossed through the newly made entrance to nightside, not realizing that it wasn't her physical presence he was tracking, it was her aura, and her gift left a signing beacon behind her. She just hoped he'd hesitate in entering nightside, where even the darkest nightmares came true.

he lifted an eyebrow, a little astonished at her decision to live in Nightside. even he wouldn't live there, humans where not normally welcome, and he normally only ventured in when the pay was well enough... still, she interested him, and he smirked as she ran, his eyes narrowed a little. "honestly. does she think she can hide from a Hunter, so easily?" he asked himself, shaking his head as he strolled through the Alleyway almost casually, stepping from this side and into the next... he had to admit, Nightside was always fascinating, and it seamed to him like it was always changing as well. every time he came into Nightside, something changed. it was both amusing and frustrating. he followed the glowing trail that Spencer had left behind, and Drew back on the string of his Bow, watching the Trail as he sprinted after her, releasing two Arrows once she was out of sight of others, again... really, you'd think she'd learn.

"did you know, that in Nightside, i have my own little reputation?" Falin asked, approaching her slowly, one Arrow lodged in her leg again, the other in her shoulder. "do you know, what i hate the most in this world?" Falin asked, prodding her jaw with the tip of his bow. "i hate Liars." he admitted, walking around her, studying her. "did you know, that recently, a Liar contracted me to kill you? you see, this person told me that you where an ordinary human girl." he admitted simply, flicking his wrist and pocketing his Bow again. "but an ordinary human girl, can not steal my Bow from me, without ever touching it... and CERTAINLY, does not live in Nightside." he admitted simply. "now... the last person who lied to me, died excruciatingly... so, that makes me wonder... why on earth this person would try to lie, to me?" Falin demanded, his eyes studying Spencer. "now, i can't just let some piss poor bastard get away with lying to me." he stated simply, crouching down in front of Spencer. "someone wants you dead, so badly, they where willing to lie to me, to do so... and i want to know why." Falin admitted. "and i can't know that, if i spend all of my time, hunting you down, and wasting my Arrows." he stared at her. "i'm not going to kill you, they lied to me, and that is so much more important than some crappy money that i don't need."

Spener gaspe as she fell, crumbling awkwardly against the side of the building, holding herself up as she looked up at him, trembling a little as he touched her jaw. "I am a ordinary human girl....with a extrodiary gift."She said snickering a little, letting him know that she was teasing him because there was no way she was ordinary, nor human. Not that she knew what she was, but it was obvious she wasn't just human"I didn't choose to live in nightside.I was born here."She said wrinkling her nose a little as she panted, trying to focus through the pain, but the pain of both arrows were shattering her concentration, and she couldn't call her gift again to get rid of him.

"I am not welcome here, I have always been hunted, and I don't know why."She said pain filling her eyes. She'd spent the 25 years of her life on the run, dodging and avoiding te walkers that came after her, the mysterious beings that kept trying to kill her. Only once, in the 13 years since she'd gotten old enough to understand what was going on, had she had a moment's peace.And that had been when she'd escaped to regular london....but she had returned, because she couldn't fit in among the regular people, had stood out to much.

"Get me home, and I'll tell you everything I know."She said softly panting her usually pale countance flushed and pained, to hurt to think. She just wanted to get home, and maybe figure out who was behind the mysterious walkers once and for all. This was the first time they'd ever sent a actual hunter, which meant they were getting desperate. Which meant she needed help.

he stared at her, his head tilted. "if your human, i'm a turkey." Falin stated simply. "your Aura is not human... humans have dull colors, muddy colors, like their very souls have rolled in filth." he admitted simply. "even mine is a dull color, red of a sort, almost a rust, or a dried blood color... yours, yours is not dull... it is... impossible to describe, but it glows like the sun." he admitted glancing around them to make sure that no one was paying attention before he gripped both sides of the Arrow, unscrewing them. the feathers came off, and he quickly yanked it out, carefully pouring a drop of Phoenix Tears onto the wound to heal it before doing the same to the other wound. "hold on tight Snow White." he ordered calmly, scooping him up into his arms, carrying her through the streets. no one looked twice at them, and the few people who noticed him took one look at his Bow and quickly turned and walked the other way.

he wasn't lying when he said he had a reputation in Nightside. anyone weaker than him was terrified of him... anyone stronger had a fifty fifty chance of wanting his head or simply being indifferent. he headed straight for her house, following her instructions, and gently settled her into a kitchen chair, handing her yet another vial of Phoenix tears... having that many... he was either very well connected, or had a pet Fire Bird of his own. "so. people have always been trying to kill you?" he asked, leaning against a counter. "how strange..." he mused, studying her. "what exactly are you? your not a God... they glow golden... your not Demi either... but your sure as hell not some common immortal...." vampires, elves, things like that where known as 'common' meaning there where a lot of them. "i've never come across anything like you..." Falin admitted, studying the woman.

Spencer laughed softly at his words,"You are a awfully odd looking turkey."She said swallowing hard as she rested her head on his shoulder. Content in his hold as she walked, for once glad to be able to observe nightside without having to be careful where sh ewalked. "Interesting.You're one of the only semi humans that get the same rection I do."she muttered, while gods and demi's got those reactons, it was rare for the semi humans to get that. Settling on the chair she sighed softly nodding.

"Always.Since I was old enough to run away, or old enough to remember."She said frowning a little staring down at the table, her shoulders slouched before shrugging."I don't know. My father died when I was a child, but even then, I knew he was a human, a rare human that had settled into nightside...courtesy of my mother. But I do not know who, or what she was. No one knows. Or will answer if they do. Some name me Queen in Waiting, when I walk among the shadows stalk in nightside, some name me a nightmare given form. Some name me the waited messiah, when I walk the street of gods....those who could have told me, are long gone, and not even the gift I got from my mother, can tell me who she is."Spencer said shaking her head before standing carefully, testing to see if she was still hurt despite the tears

he smirked a little and mimicked perfectly, the gobble of a turkey. "well, kill a few Demi god and of course their going to be afraid of me." he stated simply. "never mind how much time i spent in the hospital for it afterwords." he admitted with a small snicker. "haven't managed to kill a God yet... of course, i try not to need to have to try." he admitted simply. "that's a long time to be dodging death..." he muttered, frowning a little as he considered that, tapping his lips as he considered the situation he had found himself in. "Queen in waiting? nightmare given form? the Waited Messiah?" he asked, clearly incredulous and disbelieving. "so according to the people here, your some sort of up and coming Goddess then..." he paused. "that might make sense... you don't have the same aura as a Demigod... but Gods weren't born as Gods..." he mused, studying her. "maybe your a... what would they be called... Pre-God?" he mused, looking, well, amused. "that's ridiculous even for me, i must be losing my mind, i hate Nightside, it fucks with my head." he complained, turning to look out the window.

"if people are trying to kill you, do they attack you here?" he asked curiously. "or do you have this place protected somehow? i know some creatures can construct wards and stuff..." he mused. "if we can figure out your powers, we might be able to figure out why someone wants you dead so badly..." his eyes narrowed. "and if i can figure out why, i can figure out who..." he smirked sadistically. "and i can remind people why they don't fuck with me." he studied her. "and if we can figure out why and who, we have a better chance of getting you some peace and quiet." he admitted studying her. "maybe even a little safety..." he pondered then. "i might be able to offer you a little protection, not many Hunters are going to be willing to go against me, no matter the pay..." he admitted shaking his head a little. "whoever is trying to kill you is going to find it difficult to find another Hunter to go against me. i'm not social, but i have a lot of blackmail on the few hunters who are better than me." he admitted with a smirk.

"Sometimes. Sometimes they just run the other direction, because things tend to go very, very wrong when I get involved. I burned down Strangefellows once. Alex was unhappy for YEARS!"She scowled a little laughing amused because strangefellows was the oldest bar in the world, and Alex Pendragon was the owner and all around man of mystery, and a fairly bad mood. The man was a noitorious bd attitude. "No, not a pre god, that sounds weird..."She said frowning,shaking her head."i think nightside has always looked for the oddities, and the more I chase my mother, the more they think I wont guard my back."She said shurring a little as she looked at him before snickering.

"Oh they tried. And I do...after a fashion."She said standing, moving to the window, pulling back the curtain to wave at the man in the kitchen in the house next to her before smirking at Falin."I live next door to the Winter Knight, personal emissary of Queen Mab, lady of air and darkness. And on the other side, lives Tristan Stardark, the god of blades.When I'm at home, I'm well protected.But my job wont allow me to work from home, so I have to go out sometimes."She said shrugging a little as she looked at him."WEll then, I have protection when I go out now."She said enjoying the thought.

Falin lifted an eyebrow. "i remember that... i was there the day before taking out a Dark Elf. i had to pay Pendragon fifty thousand to clean the blood off of that couch of his... and to keep him from bashing my skull in... i was PISSED when it burned down because he wouldn't give me my money back." he complained looking amused. "how in the hell did you manage to set it on fire?" he asked looking like he was going to laugh. "and yes, Pre God does sound a little weird." he admitted chuckling a little as he looked at the Winter Night, looking astonished. "hey! i did a job for him once!" Falin admitted with a grin as he wiggled his pinky at the Winter Knight in way of greeting. he had never actually seen the Winter Knight, but he had taken great pleasure in taking out the Demi God who had dared to steal from the man. that had been a fun mission. "there's a god of Blades? really?" he asked lifting an eyebrow, his head tilted. "how fascinating." he mused, smiling a little.

"so these people like you huh? your neighbors? or are you just safe by proximity?" he asked curiously. "powerful people live here... have you asked them about your mother?" he asked curiously. "if your mother lived here, surely they would have known who, or at least what she was, hmm?" he asked curiously. "and what do you do for a job anyway?" he demanded, examining his nails. "i'm not a pity bodyguard i hope you realize.. i'm a killer, it's what i enjoy... i'm not going to spend all my time protecting you as you go shopping for little old ladies you know." he complained, staring at her for a moment. "i do have contracts that i have to keep up with after all."

Spencer blushed a little before smirking slightly."Oh well. Tristan and Slate"She noded towards the winter knight as he returned to his cooking,"were there having drinks, and the summer knight took offense when I sat down with Slate and Tristan to have a drink. Summer is not nearly as adaptable as Slate there is. Well...in our arguing we lit alex's ale on fire....the alcohol caught everything else on fire. But it wasn't my fault!It was Slate's for laughing. I just know it was."She said snickering before nodding moving to the other side of the kitchen to see if Tristan was home."Not fascinating, he's boring despite being scary. Man loves his swords."She said teasing her friend who just flipped her off as he walked up the front steps of his house.Tristan had scary good hearing, and all his friends took to making fun of him whether they could see them or not.

"They like me. We make a good team."She said biting her lip."I tried. They said they couldn't tell me. Slate, because his queen ordered him not to. and tristan....well he has his own reasons for what he does."She said shrugging before smirking."I work as a bounty hunter and private investgator for Lady Mab and Lady Titianna, of the summer court. I act as a stand between for the two at least according to them. REally, all I do is keep nightside from imploding on itself."She said smiling a little."Ahhh well, nightside is good for contracts. We travel greater distances, in a short amount of time here."

Falin couldn't help it, he started to laugh. "you caught the TABLE on fire!?" he demanded laughing again as he shook his head. "and just what was Slate laughing at?" he asked, smirking as he watched the other man flip them off, laughing again. "oh man, i forgot how fun Gods are!" he admitted with a grin. "besides, i can't blame him for being in love with swords, i love my Bow enough that i cut the fingers off the last hand that dared touch it." he admitted with a grin. "so you should consider yourself lucky that i took more offense to being lied to, than to you touching my baby." he admitted with a small grin before frowning a little. "can't tell you..." he bit his lip. "if the gods are involved in this... then your not just some 'ordinary' human... in fact... it can only be guaranteed that your not even human..." he admitted his eyes narrowed. "... you are really a girl right?" he asked almost hesitantly, as if he wasn't sure that his 'boss' hadn't lied about the gender as well.

"a bounty hunter?... well... that is a tich more exciting than i was expecting." he admitted with a grin. "i might not be as bored as i thought." he admitted shaking his head. "well, if you agree to assist me in my contracts.. if i need them... i doubt i will their usually pretty boring... then i'll help you on your... er, bounty hunting." he teased winking at her. "it might prove advantageous to me to follow you around..." he shook his head. "but fuck if i'm not glad i decided not to kill you... i'd be the enemy of the Winter and summer court if i'd done something so stupid, and not even a spineless coward like me can hide from people like them..." he smirked a little. "still, working for the winter court had been one of the best jobs i've ever had... maybe i can get some more contracts."

"No!SLATE caught the table on fire. IT WAS HIS FAULT!"She howled with the indignation of a child who'd grown up with some of the most powerful men in the world, and gotten used to them taking care of her. But was it for her own merits, or did they look after her for her mother?the woman was always wondering that. Sulking for a moment before sighing."Alex dropped a coin down my shirt....said if I wanted to look like a hooker, than I should get paid."She said sulking before smirking at his words. after all, she understood the love of a good weapon. She couldn't be friends with both slate or tristan without it.

"Of course I'm a girl!"She scowled looking up at him, embarassment and anger flushing her face before panting softly before sighing."If you help me, I'm sure Lady Mab and her court will see to it that you are well compensated for it."She nodded with a smirk."Besides, they are probably the reason you got hired. No one wanted to risk their wrath, but they figured if you got killed, then they'd be able to avoid the punishment."

Falin laughed again and shook his head a little. "sure, sure blame it all on the poor Swordsmaster." he teased smirking a little before he lifted an eyebrow. "...and do you make it a habit of dressing like a slut?" he asked playfully, smirking a little before snickering at her indignation over being a girl. "well, i just wanted to make sure, in Nightside what you see isn't always what you'll get you know." he pointed out with a small chuckle. "in any case, i don't care about the money, i have plenty of it... i'm more interested in the entertainment... in the Hunt." he admitted, his eyes gleaming. "there was nothing better than hunting that Demigod for... Alex, was it?" he smirked viciously. "the hunt lasted WEEKS! i've never had a challenge like that before and i was sure i'd never have it again." he admitted with a shake of his head. "but your probobly right." he admitted. "Gods and the like are sort of lineal... if i killed you, they'd kill me, and wouldn't bother to wonder why i was after you in the first place..."

he scowled a little and pulled an Arrow out of his Quiver, running the sharp tip over his fingers, playing with the bladed edges. a hunting arrow, it seamed to help him think, playing with the lethal, and razor sharp arrowhead, running his thumb over the sharp edge in such a manner it was a shock he hadn't cut himself. "i think whoever hired me, knew your connections..." he growled. "they where certain i would succeed... and they where also certain i would be killed for it... they where covering their tracks.. i'm good, but i don't think i could kill a god... not without dying myself in the process..." he admitted his eyes narrowed, the muddy brown eyes filled with a fury. "i will make these bastards pay for tricking me." he hissed, replacing the Arrow. "i'll have to ask many questions to find out who hired me..." he admitted his eyes narrowed. "but i'm not sure who to ask..." he admitted, his nostrils flaring. "i wonder if Queen Mab, or the Winter Knight might know... do you suppose we could ask them?"

"He's not that poor.I wouldn't tell him that."She snickered a little shaking her head. Wondering what the winter knight slate would think of being called poor. Or Tristan for that matter. "...it was a costume to help tristan.He had to go to his ex's birthday party..."She said sulking, glaring at the wall towards the blademaster's house. before laughing softly."That's true. Nightside excels in screwing with people's heads."She said looking interested before smirking."Alex loved watching you hunt him.Best mood I ever saw him in."She said shrugging a little before sighing.

"They must have. And anyone who knew one of the fae would know that they're just so damned liniel about things."She said before noding."They were counting on you to not be able to stand up to the combined weight of winter and summer, even if you could withstand one, not both."He bit her lip before nodding."Slate.We'll ask slate, because one does not barter with Mab, unless one has to."she said squirming a little, she had her own reasons for not wanting to be left in mab's debt. Her mother had left her with one other gift in her life, besides her gift for finding things.

The scariest fairy godmother in existance.

(ok, so Alex is the Winter knight, and Slate is the Blade god... who is Tristan? O-o)

he smirked a little and shook his head. "i get it, you dressed as a slut to make Tristan's ex jealous? how conniving." he teased, smirking. "i like it, so devious." he chuckled a little and smiled as he glanced out the window. "can he hear us? you keep glaring at the window as if you expect him to come and apologize... you do know that's never going to happen right?" he asked, looking amused. "and i'm glad that the Winter Knight was amused... i assume my cracked skull, deflated lungs, shattered ribs, broken nose, broken leg, and broken arm where amusing to him as well?" the injuries he'd gotten taking out said Demi god. "the injuries where SO worth it though." he admitted with a small snicker. "i can't wait to get another Demi God contract.. i have much more training now... i think i'll me much less close to death next time." clearly, Falin was insane.

he smiled a little and nodded. "Slate then." he agreed, studying her. "besides, you could ask the Winter Knight and not have to draw on Mab's favor... he might do it just because he likes you." Falin admitted with a shake of his head. "besides, if i have to... i think i might have something Mab might barter for." he admitted, grinning wickedly. "i actually died to get it too, so it's even more valuable... after all, the more life it claims, the stronger it becomes." he admitted, snickering a little. "and don't ask what it is either, it's my ace in the hole and i don't intend on sharing it with anyone but the person i give it to." he admitted simply. "or the person who kills me to steal it." he shook his head. "i need to go home." he admitted checking his watch. "i don't suppose you know of a hotel in the area? i doubt you want me living here with you, no matter how you dress at costume parties, i doubt you want that kind of reputation hanging around." he teased, smirking a little. "i suppose i could go and stay with that Winter Knight, he's very handsome." everyone knew that Arrow was bi... or rather, he didn't care who he fucked. it was rumored that he'd slept with everything from human, to merfolk, to Satyr's and Centaur. if anyone was a slut, it was him.

(lol nooo!Alex is the owner of strangefellows, Slate is th winter knight, and tristan is the blade god.)

"Yesss...tristan didn't tell me I was going there. Just that I had to dress slutty for a assignment."She said sulking a little."Yes he can. Tristan can hear alot of things.When he's not supposed to!"She said even though she looked amused before looking at him."Well, alot amuses a man who is going to see eternity. Slate thought it was impressive you even got out alive."She said looking thoughtful."You are insane."She pointed out just to make sure he knew it.

"He might. And he might decide I'm better off searching myself. He has this thing about people doing their own work sometimes."spencer said snickering before sighing."No,but seeing as I'm best friends with two men who will screw anything that stands still, stay here."She said rolling her eyes not about to let him get involved with slate. Slate would take great pleasure in screwing with his head, more than playing with his body.

ooooh ok! ok i follow now XDD thank you XDD)

Falin laughed at that, it was funny that she hadn't even known WHY she had dressed as a slut. "oh my god... you naive little idiot!" he teased with a bright little laugh. "and i suppose Tristan IS a god." he admitted with a grin as he shook his head. "and i suppose you have a point, they have to find entertainment somewhere, and i am NOT insane! i just have no fear of death." he admitted with a small grin. "there is a difference you know." he admitted with a smirk before grimacing a little. "i'd rather not have to do ALL the work." he admitted with a small shake of his head. "hopefully he'll at LEASE give us a CLUE, you know?" he asked with a small grin as he studied her. "i'm about the same, when you live as close to death as i do, you tend to cling to the things that bring you pleasure, and sex is one of those things." he admitted with a grin. "i'm making it my own personal goal to fuck one of every intelligent species on the planet... it's a life choice." he admitted with a smirk, just to see if he could make her blush. "i'm going to go get my shit then, try not to do anything dangerous while i'm gone hmm?"

he smirked at her, snapped his Bow back together, and headed out the door. going out into Nightside unarmed was just asking for death, and he was smarter than that. he was gone for hours, in fact, night had passed and morning had come before he returned, knocking on her door with a smear of blood drying on the side of his face and a split lip, but otherwise unharmed. "sorry that took so long... apparently the word is out that i didn't take the contract against you." he smirked. "whoever hired you hired another hunter against me..." he ran his tongue along the split in his lip. "the poor little bastard was new. didn't know who i was." he admitted moving into the house and dropping the two duffel bags onto the floor before dropping the backpack onto a chair with a roll of his shoulders. "don't suppose you have a first aid kit? the bastard got in a few lucky shots." he admitted, slowly stripping off his shirt to reveal a long gash across his ribs, not deep, but long, and still bleeding sluggishly. "whoever wants you dead, is pissed that i didn't even try." he admitted with a smirk.

"He might give us a clue.If he's feeling nice."She said rolling her eyes a little as she watched him with a amused smirk."Well if you choose to fuck Tristan and Slate, then you would have had a bladesmaster and a winter knight. The only one of their kind"She said staring at him and refusing to blush, not even realizing what her words might bring up to him.After all, she was the only one of her kind."I'll try not to get in trouble while your gone.It'll be nice."She said settling on the couch to wait for him to return.

Spencer looked at him sleepily as she opened teh door, waving him in as she went to get her first aid kit, making him sit down before she started to doctor him up."Well they did try.First with you, but then they're getting desperate now that I've made even more friends."She said snickering a little before sighing, "Are you sure you want to help me?I can always just go live with tristan or slate, they'd enjoy working with me.Hell, they invite themselves on my cases most of the time anyways"She said with a smile.

he snickered a little and shook his head a little. "i've had a Blade master before... maybe not one as skilled as Tristen, but i've had one before... and i've had one of the winter court... though not a winter knight... i might try to seduce Slate, though i have no doubt he'll find it more amusing than anything else... or annoying." he smirked suddenly. "hey, aren't you the only one of your kind?" he asked with a small grin. "i'll have to try and seduce you as well." he teased with a small snicker as he left, shaking his head a little, pouting as he didn't get the blush he wanted.

he smiled as she doctored him up and he shook his head. "and lose out on all of this fun!? i've never had another hunter try to kill me before, it was very amusing." he admitted with a grin, wincing as she prodded him a little harder than he rather liked. "besides, if you go live with Tristen or Slate, then they'll seduce you before i can." he teased with a chipper little snicker. "and then i won't get to Hunt all sorts of wonderful things like Hell Hounds and Demi Gods and other such delightfully difficult to kill things." he admitted with a small snicker. "well, maybe i am a 'Little' insane hmm?" he asked with a grin. "in any case, i've been looking for an excuse to cut ties with the boring mortals anyway." he admitted with a wave of his hand. "mortals are too boring to Hunt now." he admitted with a small sigh. "their just too easy. OUCH!... are you trying to reach in and rip out my lungs or something? jeez...."

He indeed got the blush he wanted a she watched the man go, blushing slightly as she shook her head.

"They would not."She said blushing so hard her head hurt before smiling slightly trying to think about anything but the idea of what he was talking about."There's alot of mortals here. They're just not..normal mortals."She said before growling at him."Stop fussing. You dislocated a rib to. Have to push it back."She said scowling as he yelled at her, pressing closer, her whole body almost touching his as she pressed in, and winced as the bone popped back into place. Leaning back she looked up at him."Done. Now lay down."She said smiling.

he snorted a little and shook his head a little. "even they are more interesting than the silly little piglets that i've been hunting... at least the mortals that live here have interesting powers that they can make killing them a challenge." he admitted before yelping as she pressed against him, hissing hard through his teeth as he clenched his eyes shut. "son of a god damned bitch that fucking hurts..." he hissed with a shudder as he felt the rib pop back into place, panting hard. "god damn...." he groaned as he obediently laid down where she ordered him to, laying his arms over his head so they wouldn't be in the way. "thanks for patching me up by the way, usually i have to do this by myself." he admitted with a grin.

"by the way, remind me to buy you some weapons... you can buy some of mine for now. i brought all of them." he admitted with a snicker. "in fact, i brought everything i own..." he only owned two duffel bags and a backpack of stuff?... that was rather sad, but then again, he was probobly always on the move. going from place to place looking for new, more challenging kills. "so 'doc' is it bad?" he asked smirking a little as he looked down at the jagged cut. "i used the last of my Tears on you so you'll have to fix it up the old fashioned way..." he admitted shaking his head. "i really should have not shot you with an Arrow..." he mused. "that was a bad decision on my part don't you think?"

"Its okay, all done."She muttered wincing as she hurt him, hating that she'd caused him pain before looking down at him as he laid down. A soft blush on her face as she looked at him.Despite growing up with three of the most sensual men in the world,she was appallingly innocent about some things."Your welcome.But I'm not done yet."She said before sitting down and waving the silver needle through the flame to sterilize it before she set about sewing his side shurt.

"I'll go through the weapons later.I'll be fine for tonight."She said before looking guilty at the thought he'd used the last of his tears on her, sighing softly."It was.You should have just shot me once."She said laughing a little before focusing on what she was doing, looking so cutely intent on her task that it would be easy to forget that she was sewing flesh together.

he smiled a little as he laid back, his body firm, well muscled despite his lanky appearance. he closed his eyes as he watched her sterilizing the Needle, grimacing at the first prick of the needle before relaxing into an almost meditative state as she sewed him closed. "mmm really, the second time, i shouldn't have shot you at all... i was just annoyed that you ran away from me..." he admitted simply, sounding sleepy and sluggish as he watched her. "...honestly, how can you be so innocent when your freinds with three... four, of the horniest creatures in existence? honestly." he muttered rolling his eyes. "if i didn't know better i'd swear you where a virgin." he admitted shaking his head a little as he watched her finish sewing him back together.

he slowly sat up, wrinkling his nose as he ran his fingers down his side, feeling the stitches with a small smile. "your very good at this..." he admitted with a smile as he blinked at her. "thank you." he glanced at the door. "shall we ask your freinds about who's trying to kill you... us, now?" he asked with a grin. "i want to thank the Winter Knight for getting my head smashed in anyway." he admitted with a smirk. "maybe, if i'm lucky... he'll have another contract for me." he purred, delighted and maybe just a little high on pain and painkillers as he pulled his shirt back on as carefully as he could manage. "...i'm going to need something stronger than asperin..." he admitted with a grimace. "maybe going to see people who might try to bat me around a little isn't in my best interest..."

Back
Top Bottom