Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female looking for male rping partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hi I'm angelduskgirlcat and I'm looking for a male that would be interested in doing some of these rps with me only."

1. Male AngelX Female Mortal Girl rp.
2. Male VampireXMortal Girl rp.
3. Snake-Eyes from G.i joeXfemale white ninja rp.
4. Mortal Kombat rp. Need a male that could rp as Scorpion,Shang-Tsung,Kano,Reptile, and Ninja Smoke only.
5. FF6 rp. Looking for a male that could rp as King Edgar,Shadow the ninja and Locke.
6. FF7 rp after the game need a male that could rp as vincent Valentine only.
7. 1X1 Star Wars rp. Need a male to rp as my new female jedi knight/Princess teacher or Jedi master.
8. 1X1 Pokemon rp. Need a male to rp as Lance The Dragon Trainer only.
9. 1X1 Male Pirate CaptainXFemale pirate Captive rp.
10. RobinXBatgirl rp.
11. NightwingXBatgirl rp.
12. Captain AmerciaXFemale citzen rp.
13. Thor God Of ThunderXFemale ciziten rp.
14. 1X1 Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles rp. Need a male to rp as Raphael and also as Shredder as well.
These are the only rps I could think of if I think of anymore I'll add them to my list. If any males are interested in doing any of these rps with me please pm me to let me know or post on here okay and thanks. I know some of these rps are very old fashioned but I love to do old fashion rps as well.

What I like in my rps are:
Romance between the characters, where the male is kind,caring,protective,very romantic,can get a little bit jealious if another male tries to flirt with my female character and that the male will do anything to keep my character safe and out of harms way. I'm fine with oral sex and pregacy. As long we do not rush right into the sexual part of the rp. I would like to take my time for the sexual part of the rp to happen. But not right away.

The things that turn me off are:
Rape, Loli,Incest,gangbangs,threesomes,whips,chains,handcuffs,rough and hard sex, and I do not like being called names like: slut,bitch,and horror, I do not like those names at all.

Looking for a male that could rp as half wolf/half human and I'll be rping as the female mortal girl if any males are interested please pm me for more details okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom