Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's a Woman's World [Ebony x Xx Crimson Skies VII xX]

Ebony

Super-Earth
The year is 5999. Just under 3000 years ago, an idea was planted. An idea that changed the world . . .

One year until 6000 A.D, and the world consists of only women. Not one man can be found. It was no accident, and it wasn't necessarily a bad thing.
In 3187, Ieda Hamilton (a successful scientist and biologist) proposed the idea that men were the only reason for the chaos and horror that our world was faced with everyday. Ieda was, of course, shut down by most of the facility, who dubbed her as 'crazy'. The facility she worked in was a enormous sperm bank. Consequently, it was mostly run by men. However, the few women that worked there agreed with Ieda fully. World War 1 and 2 were both caused by men. Most wars, in fact, were started (and finished) by men. Men invented the atomic bomb. Men invented the dynomite. Men invented suffering and hurt. However, the women couldn't see what the men had done that was positive, they could only see the negitaves.
In 3200, the Third World War started. Only this time, it wasn't country against country, religion against religion . . .
It was man against woman.
The past thirteen years, women had been plotting and scheming together. They started slowly. First, they destroyed all the sperm samples that contained the XY chromosones, the chromosone code for men. Next, they hired women assasians to kill the members of military functions to weaken the men's side. Before anyone figured out what was going on, it was too late.
The war raged until 3247, the longest war in history. Ieda Hamilton was 92, and lying on her deathbed with cancer. Looking back on what she had caused, she realised what a mistake she had made. The real cause for her idea was the fact that her husband had left her when she was 30, two years before she proposed the idea of her new vision. Now, the world was as she wanted it. Filled with only women.
She died wishing it wasn't so.

2752 years later, and the world is still only run by women. Collecting all XX chromosones (the chromosone code for women) had meant that the world could continue for another 70 thousand years if every woman had only one child. They also kept some backup XY chromosomes in case they needed to 'replenish' the stocks again.
In all of the 2752 years, there had been not one war. All women were offered an education, the right to believe what they wanted to, the right to wear what they wanted to, the right to gay marriage (which was now seen as the norm) the right to vote and freedom of speech. Lust, jealousy and adultry had all but been abolished.
But there is no rights for you to love who you want to love. And some girls are willing to rebel . .

Juliette Opal Knight sat at the art desk in her small apartment studio in Washinton D.C. The previous visit from her mother had put her in a bad mood, and she stabbed violently at the planning paper below her with her painbrush which was covered in red paint. Her dark brown eyes held tears which were close to spreading down her face.
Juliette's mother, Vivian Knight, was the President of the United States. Vivian was a tough, stern and strong person, who seemed to function without any emotion. It wasn't Vivian that upset Juliette though, it was her principles.
Juliette worked with a secret underground group of women who were trying to re-introduce men into society. Being the daughter of the President didn't make Juliette trusted within the organisation. Everytime Juliette saw her mother, the familiar feeling of resentment crawled into her voice. She knew it was unfair to blame Vivian, but she couldn't help it.

Juliette's phone beeped from it's spot on her nightstand. "Juliette?" A voice called from her room. Juliette turned in time to see a holographic image of her boss, Odette Robson, walking into the studio.
"You overrid my call settings?" Juliette accused with a smirk.
Odette didn't smile. "We've detected something Juliette. Something big."

His eyes opened, his ice blue eyes gazing out through the shattered hull of the pod that contained his six-foot-two-inch frame. He shook as restraints held his body in place. 'Where the hell am I?!' he thought, groaning as he strugged with the pod. He stopped moving, he knew he was wasting energy struggleing with the restraints. Closing his eyes he took as deep a breath as he could, a metal plate covered his chest, calming himself down. 'This is it, I have to get out of here!!' He grunted, body going into overdrive, as his arms tore through the wrist restraints. 'Good,' he thought, 'a step in the right direction.' His arms reached up to grasp the metal plate that covered his chest. With a twist and a loud crash the plate dislodged. He gasped at the air, he could finally beath better.

"Finally," he spoke, and kind of jumpped at the sound of his own voice. With a small push the top of the pod disconnected and slid off of him. He sat up, panting, looking around at the tropical environment where the pod had landed. He sighed, 'How did I get in here? Where am I?? ...Who am I?' It was at that moment he knew absolutely nothing, not even his own name.

He stood and looked at the top of the pod. Of the two word that once graced the cover of the pod, only one was ledgible. "AEGIS" he muttered to himself, "Good a name as any I guess..." He looked around at the pod, searching the compartment for any clue of what, of who he was. In the corner of the pod was a folded up piece of paper, the words that were once written had all faded, but two words, 'I'm Sorry'.

He sighed and stood straight up, the shreds of clothes he wore fell from his body, save a pair of polyester boxers that stretched tight over his crotch. His long, pitch blak hair fell nearly all the way down his back, but his face had nearly no facial hair. 'Now what am I going to do?! I can't search for supplies dressed like this!!" he yelled into the vastness of the tropical jungle.

((I hope you like my intro, and that I gave you enough to work with))

Juliette arrived at the base for the group M.R.M.I.S (Mission Re-Introduce Men Into Society) only five minutes after Odette's urgent message. Her black hair was tied messily behind her in a bun. "So what's going on?" She asked Odette, who was now standing in front of her, in person.
Odette gestured to a wide computer screen. The screen showed the length of the tropical rainforest which had grown out on the semi-submerged states like California after the water levels rose. But the rainforest wasn't the interesting part. The interesting part was the man walking amounst the trees next to what looked like a . . . pod? On the next screen was a zoomed up shot of the man. Juliette found herself transfixed on his face.
Having never seen a man before, Juliette felt a strange tug in her chest. She swallowed hard. "Who is he?"
Odette shrugged. "We're assembling a plane to go chack it out now."
Juliette winced at the word 'it'. The word de-personified the man she saw on the screen. "I need to go with them."
Odette scowled. "I give the orders Knight, not you." She checked the clipboard in her hands. Her face relaxed slightly. "As a matter of fact, you have been assigned to the search team. Don't get to close though. It could be dangerous." With those words, Odette turned away, motioning for Juliette to follow.

Twenty minutes later, Juliette and three other women were landing noiselessly near the edge of the rainforest. Each equipt with a a different gun, they made their way into the dense forest.
Rosie, a short brunette was the leader of the group. "Okay, Lynda, you're with me, we'll scout towards the east. April, you take the west. Juliette . . ." Her voice faltered, unsure of leaving Juliette by herself. "Juliette, you carry on straight ahead, but no funny business."
Juliette rolled her eyes, but didn't protest as they made their way into the trees.

'First things first,' Aegis thought, he had to survive. "I'm Going to need a weapon, something to hunt with and defend myself with. Maybe I should cut this blasted hair of mine," he said with a terse sigh. He looked around and smiled when he saw some bamboo and some small vines. 'Bamboo?' he thought, happily confused, 'There shouldn't be bamboo here. It's not natural to this type of area is it?'

Either way he didnt care, it was there and he would use it. He ripped off a piece of the metal from the pod and pulled it flat. He hadn't noticed his unnatural strength, it came as natural as walking. He figured everyone was this strong. He ripped a few stalks of the bamboo out of the wet ground, and laid them next to the pod. He then ripped the vines from the trees nearby. He sat and fashioned three crude spears and a small shield from the wrekage of the pod.

He looked at the pod and wripped the part that read 'AEGIS' off of it and looked for anything else useful. There was fabric that covered the sort of pad that he laid on while inside the pod. He wripped some off and fashioned some shorts, using the vines to hold them together. The last bit of fabric was used to create a pair of crude sandals and a small bag for carrying things. He put the 'AEGIS' plaque in the bag and set off into the trees searching for food.

Juliette carried on ahead, pushing the vines and large leaves away from her face. Her gun, the smallest and inefficient gun the M.R.M.I.S organisation had at their disposal, a Beretta M9 was held loosely at her side. She had wanted a more useful gun, like an AK-47 or even a sniper, but she had been left with a basically useless handgun with no extra ammo. She hated the fact that her workmates placed absolutely no trust in her.

Muttering and not making any attempt at subtlety, Juliette crashed through the rainforest. As she was walking, not really paying attention to where she was going, she walked straight into a large spider-web. Shrieking, Juliette ran through the trees, waving wildly at her head. As she wasn't watching where she was going, she crashed into the metal pod where Aegis had been standing moments ago.

Hunting, searching for anything to help him survive. Aegis ran through trees, ducked under branches, leaving barely any sound. He smirked and picked up a few small stones and dropped them in his bag. That's when he heard the scream, it didn't seem animalistic, but he would go check it out. Shaking out his hair again, he took off running back towards the pod where he woke.
It wasn't long before he made it to the edge of the small clearing where his pod had crashed. He watched as a young woman fellover his pod. It was time, silently running over he put the tip of one of the spears at her throat, "Who are you and why are you here?!" he asked calmly with a demanding tone, almost as if she intruded on his home.

Juliette gasped at the spear against her throat. On reflex, she reached for her gun, only to find it had been flung away in her shrieking fit. It lay a few feet from the pod, but she averted her eyes, hoping the man wouldn't notice. Looking up at him now, she was speechless. It was the first time she had ever seen a male, and her eyes were filled with wonder. No intelligent thought could be found in her head.
"Are you real?" She found herself asking outloud.

(Sorry for bing so slow, My life's gotten super hectic and have had a bad case of Writers Block to top it all off. But As they say, better late then never. Right?)

Aegis rolled his eyes at the comment. He didn't have his own memories, but people couldnt be that stupid, could they? He sighed and pushed the blade tighter against her throat. "Does this feel real?" he growled, "Now answer my question!" He didn't know who she was but anyone here had to have a reason. he hadn't seen anyone earlier, and the climate isn't the most friendly of them.

Back
Top Bottom