Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High Fantasy [MxF & FxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebony

Super-Earth
Now, before I share my ideas, there are a few things you should know.

General Rules
1. I have a life. While I love to RP here, and I love meeting new and different people, I do have my real life problems to contend with, and I won't be online 24/7. I am also in a different time zone to the majority of the people on this site, so my 'working hours' are probably very different from yours. If you wish to start an RP with me, please keep in mind that it won't always be suitable for me to reply instantly.
However, I do make an effort to get on at least once every two days. Please understand if my inbox is busy or full. I try to sort through messages, and if your message is titled 'Hey' and the message consists of 'want to do an RP?' I will ignore it simply for the fact that I don't have time for messages like that. I would also ask that you show the same courtesy to me. As I can not log on at the same time as you, I would ask that you regularly check any threads we have open. If there are no replies for a week, I will leave the RP without notifying you. You have been warned.

2. Literate and detailed posts are gold. Please, please, please, please, PLEASE match my post length. 2-4 large paragraphs are the norm for me unless it is only dialogue. Even than, I would ask that you write at least 9-10 sentences and make a reasonable paragraph. I love detailed character descriptions and long back stories. Pictures are a must.
When you PM me with your character profile, please be as detailed as possible and include the following:
Full name, age, gender, personality, appearance description, history, family, hometown and a picture.
I usually prefer a anime picture, but real people or detailed drawings work just as well.
While RPing however, please link me a picture of your character the first time you mention their name.

3. I like to keep my game on this site. By which I mean that I only RP via forums or PM's. I prefer to RP via forums, as it helps me keep track easier, and your message isn't likely to get lost somewhere in my inbox. Forums are also a great place to build reputations as well, and since I am still quite new to the site, however I am not new to Role-Playing, and I would like to get my name out there as a confident and fun RPer.
Please don't as me for my cellphone number, e-mail address or any other form of personal information, because I won't give it to you. I joined this site for a reason, and that reason was too enjoy a well written, fun and sexy RP with a partner ON THE SITE.
Thank you for understanding.

4. Write like your age, not your shoe size. While I have already stated that I like a literate RP, I would also like to point out that I like correct grammar and spelling to be used as well. Typo's and small mistakes are absolutely fine. We are all human, and we all make mistakes. But the lack of the ability to capitalize your words, use speech marks correctly and punctuate your sentences will make me lose interest in the RP very quickly.
You went to school. You were educated. Start acting like it.

The Idea(s)

Basically, what I'm up for is a in depth High Fantasy-esque RP that is along the lines of something like Game of Thrones or Skyrim, but is still original. What I really want is someone who can handle multiple plot lines and different situations. This will be largely plot driven, and will require the ability to write captivating stories. I don't want for there to be a whole lot of planning beforehand, I would rather just get started and see how thing unfold in the RP. I tend to only play female characters, but if you are comfortable with both genders that would be great. Here is the description/an example of my writing style.

The land of Arisei is torn, a civil war brewing with multiple sides fighting for dominance. After the death of the High King, Aaro Ríedandaíen, left no heirs to rule the country, several stepped up to take his place. Currently, his younger sister, Kara Ríedandaíen sits on the throne, but the young queen is hostile and power hungry. Her first move was to invade neighboring country, Telrav, a move that lost her the support of many. Rebels all across Telrav are fighting back, and their tribal King, Hathëi, is gaining ground, even being supported by many in Arisei who are suffering due to their queen's dangerous rule. As well as Kara and Hathëi, another unexpected leader fighting for control of Arisei is Xania Runeborn, a high priestess of the God of Wisdom, who claims that she is the chosen one to rule. Within this climate of rebellion and political intrigue, there are many who are just trying to survive. The soldiers, the priestesses, the noble families, the peasants, the bandits; each with their own stories and their own lives they are trying to live. Many have joined the war and picked a side, but there are many who haven't. Death has become a constant in their lives, but they are still fighting.

-​

Kara Ríedandaíen looked almost like she was constructed from perfect marble as she sat on the throne. Many said she resembled her brother, both with the same red brown hair and clever blue eyes, but where Aaro had been warm and kind, Kara was sharp and deadly. Her face was more angular, all blunt cheekbones and high forehead. She was beautiful, there was no denying it, but it was a beauty that unnerved people, that made them wary around her.

Many would agree that her court reflected the different parts of her personality, which was to say, it was a very dangerous court. Her advisors were mostly new, foreign diplomats with rich families and bottomless greed. In particular, her closest diplomat was a wiry man named Jarlief Deros, a native of Arisei, but who had spent most of his adult life in Telrav. He claimed it was for the experience of participating in a different culture, but he was suspected by others in the city to have been a spy for the young queen, back when she was only the princess, and her older brother ruled the country.

Another distrusted addition to Kara’s court had been Ola Fulthiem, a mage who only wore black and spoke with a heavy accent that no one recognised. Whenever questioned about where she came from, the woman would only smile and say “somewhere to the East”. However, it wasn’t just her accent and skin colour that unnerved the people of Arisei, it was the way she clung to the queen’s side, always whispering in her ear. Her magic was something dark and new, something the people had never seen before, and therefore something that made them scared.

So please shoot me a PM, I don't bite (much) and I would really love to get a decent RP going with someone. I have a few character ideas too, so please ask me about them.

RE: Let Me Entertain You [MxF]

I love the apocalypse rp, send me a pm and we can work out some ideas.

RE: Let Me Entertain You [MxF & FxF]

really craving the apocalypse idea c:

RE: Let Me Entertain You [MxF & FxF]

I like your apocalypse idea, if you'd want to work out the details I'd be game. Not to worry about the timing, that can be similar to my timing too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom