Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submissive F looking for dom's, AIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vive

Super-Earth
*waves*
I've been craving some roleplaying lately but found out that more or less all of my list on AIM is inactive so now I'm looking for some new active friends. I just roleplay over AIM or at different chats, not over the forums sorry.

The important things for me are:
*You try to spell as good as you can and don't use short forms everywhere, I'm Swedish myself so not always the best speller myself but I try to.
*You are not submissive as I'm submissive myself and I've found out the hard way that two submissives doesn't match
*You want to talk a bit outside the roleplaying instead of just asking "RP?" straight away. I do prefer to get to know the ones I'm roleplaying a bit to get a better feel of what they like and react instead of just roleplaying and then logging out.

Other than that I'm very openminded about people, I do enjoy meeting and talking to new ones and especially roleplay with new ones!
I'm afraid I don't roleplay with females, it just get's a bit strange for me even if you play male characters.
I don't mind roleplaying with any age myself as long as it's legal and please be advised that I'm in my early 40s myself, some don't like that.

I mostly do modern settings but I've also done some sci-fi ones and the rare medieval setting which I've enjoyed. In sci-fi I've always had a thing for being a superheroine, I guess it's the spandex suit that attracted me!

Some of the scenes I'm craving at the moment are:
Superheroine X villain
Friends mom X son's friend
Model X photographer
Anything X skaterboy
Anything X videogameplaying male

I could also list a few of my top kinks that I usually can't live without in a scene and they involve:
Giving oral, large breasts (especially implants), humiliation, various outfits as I like to dress up and dirty talking.

If this feels interesting then feel free to send me a message here or on AIM, where my name is Vive840
If you would like a longer list of my kinks then please take a look at http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Vive as I have a list of my defintly no-no's there aswell
*hugs*

bumping this.. especially younger males are welcome to write, always enjoying talking with those *smile*

Vive said:
*waves*
I've been craving some roleplaying lately but found out that more or less all of my list on AIM is inactive so now I'm looking for some new active friends. I just roleplay over AIM or at different chats, not over the forums sorry.

The important things for me are:
*You try to spell as good as you can and don't use short forms everywhere, I'm Swedish myself so not always the best speller myself but I try to.
*You are not submissive as I'm submissive myself and I've found out the hard way that two submissives doesn't match
*You want to talk a bit outside the roleplaying instead of just asking "RP?" straight away. I do prefer to get to know the ones I'm roleplaying a bit to get a better feel of what they like and react instead of just roleplaying and then logging out.

Other than that I'm very openminded about people, I do enjoy meeting and talking to new ones and especially roleplay with new ones!
I'm afraid I don't roleplay with females, it just get's a bit strange for me even if you play male characters.
I don't mind roleplaying with any age myself as long as it's legal and please be advised that I'm in my early 40s myself, some don't like that.

I mostly do modern settings but I've also done some sci-fi ones and the rare medieval setting which I've enjoyed. In sci-fi I've always had a thing for being a superheroine, I guess it's the spandex suit that attracted me!

Some of the scenes I'm craving at the moment are:
Superheroine X villain
Friends mom X son's friend
Model X photographer
Anything X skaterboy
Anything X videogameplaying male

I could also list a few of my top kinks that I usually can't live without in a scene and they involve:
Giving oral, large breasts (especially implants), humiliation, various outfits as I like to dress up and dirty talking.

If this feels interesting then feel free to send me a message here or on AIM, where my name is Vive840
If you would like a longer list of my kinks then please take a look at http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Vive as I have a list of my defintly no-no's there aswell
*hugs*

Well you sure look very interesting to me! I 'm male/30. I like to dominate although I 'm only in light BDSM and mostly into humiliation. I' m not a native speaker but I 'll do my best. Last but not least I 'm new here so I hope I hope I will not dissapoint you.
P.S. I have not the slightest idea what AIM is but where is a will there is away they say. I think that we 'll find a place to write!

Would very much want to do a scene in a gym-setting, either with me going to the gym for the first time and in need for some help working out or me being a regular to the gym and been teasing you with my low cut red sportsbra for a long time
Would have been even more fun if your character is a bit younger!
Please send Vive840 a message on AIM if it sounds interesting *hugs*

Vive said:
Bumping this, have some more time now after christmas is over!

Hi honey , I was woundring if u have friend's mom X son's friend in mind , I am in 29 so I'm not sure I can fit that rule but would love 2 have it with a sexy mom also if you want the gym sittings I can sure show you around IM me mujfutadrax , I would love to chat with you as well as RP , we are humans after all and I do love to learn about you as well as RP

Will be online for a few hours from now on so feel free to send me a message if interested!

Bump!
Would very much love to try a friends mom setting or a modern setting involving ageplay with me being the older character, feel free to PM!

Bump!
Got some free time today and tomorrow so feel free to send a PM here or on AIM
Would love to do a friends mom setting or getting to meet a youngster in a gym setting as I just love that atmosphere

Bumping!
Would love to try a gym scene at the moment
Feel free to PM here or over at AIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom