Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

She Wolf Rp .:: FxM ::.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'm looking to do a role play based off this video, but I also have a few tweeks in mind. Mind you I want a guy playing the role of the hunter. C:

Falling to Pieces-She Wolf

In that video a she-wolf is running from hunters that are Eskimo, Now your character doesn't have to exactly be an Eskimo. But he will be a hunter in general, out for wolfs blood. The only catch is he hurts her but when he follows her blood to see where she fell, he sees her human form. It kind of hits him that she isn't exactly just a wolf, but more. So he spares her life.

OR:

This she-wolf has been spotted in another pack's territory and the Alpha sends another wolf to kill her. Then they go from there. [If you wanted to play a wolf yourself]

That's a small jist of it I have a few other things I will add, but lets not ruin all the surprises!

I would prefer on PM, just because I can get busy at times, so its easy for me to keep up. I'm pretty good at responding 2 or 3 times a day, depending when you are on yourself.

Things I DO like:

• Semi good grammar! I know no ones perfect, I make mistakes too. But at least spell check it for me.
  • Not all things smut, I enjoy a very good STORYLINE too.
  • I know everyone isn't a writer, but at least 1 paragraph minimum.
  • 2nd or 3rd person Rping. I just don't like 1st person if I'm not doing it. >.<
  • If you're going to leave, Tell me! DONT Poof. Please.

Things I DONT Like:
  • Bad grammar. :3
  • 3 sentence reply. >.<
  • All smut all the time --I'm really interested in this story line.

Here's my special list:

My goodies here!

Please PM If you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom