Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking females for taboo...plots inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctowb30

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello all,

Before we get started, let me say that I am looking for a semi-literate to literate rp partner. Ideally, you should know how to formulate sentences, use puntuation and have a firm grasp of the english language. Obviously, errors/typos happen (I make many) but uninterpretable posts make things alot less entertaining.

I really don't have a length requirement. Just be aware that the more information that you give me, the more information I will return...and I love detail...

I'm not a fan of fantasy, sci-fi, etc. base scenes. I much prefer full realism, modern scenes.

Currently I am seeking taboo; although I always like hearing new suggestions.

Below are some of my current cravings:

Spring Break Prep: You are my younger sister and about to take your first spring break trip with some of your high school friends. After a full day of shopping you come home with the idea of showing our mother some of your new clothing for the upcoming trip but when you get home the only person home is me; who has come over from his apartment in the city to fix some leaky plumbing in the kitchen. You decided to ask me for my opinion on your new wardrobe and it eventually turnis into a strip/sex show.

Ages: Male: 22-26 Female: 15-18

Reunion: We have had very littel interaction as siblings becasue of our age difference and my job. I'm 12 years older than you and have been working on the other side of the globe since I graduated college (and you were 10). Becasue of the age difference and location I have basically only talked to you on the phone in the past, seeing you once every couple of years when you were young, but now that you are an adult I havent seen you in the better part of a decade. Now that you are independant you decide to take a holiday and ask if I'd be interested in meeting you, just to catch up and reunite. Upon seeing each other we are both pleasantly surprised at how the other has 'grown-up' over the years and beome highly attracted to the other. We spend sometime trying to fight the urge/feelings but eventually give in to our primal lusting.

Ages: Male 35-38 Female: 23-26

If any of these interest you or you have a plot you'd be interested in sharing send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom