Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angel's search for her muse (FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Fire

Romance Freak, Cuddly Kitten
Oh muse, oh muse, where art thou? Could she be hiding in a corner of your mind? I am hoping to find her somewhere with the wonderful help of you.

You could be the key to get me back into the sweet world of RPing. If my muse really likes you, I could see this being a long term RP. For now, I am looking for something simple to start with. Maybe two girls that meet in a bar or my girl is vacationing in an exotic place and she meets a local girl?

If we really click, than I am hoping to expand on what we can both offer to the RP. Most of the time, I do play submissive and sort of shy girls at first. Normally, My girls take a bit of time to warm up to your girls so sex on the first night will most likely not happen. I love to do Modern and Sci-Fi Rp's but I can also do some Military type of Rp's as well.

Do you think that you pull my muse out of hiding? I really hope that you can. If you think that you have found my Muse, please send me a PM. I would love to hear from y'all! *Hugs and Kisses*

I am back and I would love to hear your desires.

Could my muse be hiding in the world of Sci-Fi or in the modern world? She could be hiding as your character's best friend or maybe a co-worker? Maybe she could be a next door neighbor or someone from your girl's past?

Maybe she could be the Captain of a starship or she could be in the world of WoW somewhere?

I have almost found her but I need your help to bring her out completely. She is very adjustable to your needs. If you have any questions for her, all you need to do is ask through PM. We both look forward to hearing from you soon!

Still looking for that special someone. I have many ideas that range from many genres but I love to feed off of your ideas and add elements of my own even more. I look forward to your Pm's! *Smiles in hope*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom