Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1 over AIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unamourxx

Star
To start out, I must inform you I'm not looking for just a super sexed up roleplay. I would like a roleplay with a lot to it, more than just sex. Love, romance, action, fights, whatever. Not just constant sex. I'm also not into super crazy kinks. I will give my F list so you have an idea of what I do like but don't think that will be the main focus of the roleplay, except for one.

I love love love a man who is taller, stronger, bulkier than the female. My characters range from about 4'11 to 5' and I really like the male to be over 6'. Much taller than that would be great and this is not a requirement but it is definitely something that will make me happy.

Now for types of roleplays I do quite a bit, though probably not nearly as much as some on here. I will give what I am most interested in but do not be afraid to ask for something else. I might just not have thought about it.

WoW
Harry Potter (Me oc, you cannon please. Might do OC x OC)
Fantasy
Modern
Family
Best Friends
Band
Gang
Teacher x Student
Coach x Player

One more big thing. Please don't have your character be some perverted, horny crazy character. I don't care if his sex drive is over active but don't have him wiping it out at every turn. Romance is preferred and it would take a lot of convincing to have it any other way.

Alright, you are best off at messaging me right on AIM. You can message me here but I might not get it right away.

AIM: PerfecttChaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom