Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Fish Out of Water (dando20 and Ella-G57)

dando20

Supernova
Danio saw the surf was relatively mild today, nothing big. But he thought he might as well catch any surf he could get. Being stuck in the house alone wasn't good for him after too long.
Danio took his orange tie-die surfboard and paddled to where the surf is. He hope there wouldn't be any sharks out.
"Wait..what am i thinking?..There's never any sharks here before..Great..being alone is making me go nuts..wish there was someone to hang out with..."

Danio sighed, bored with the solitude, as he kept paddling further to sea.

Coralia's tail flapped in the ocean sea as she swam. The girl had promised she'd stay below the surface, but she was bored. The surface looked so much more exciting than Melvin the turtle, who swam around in circles all day. Her orange and red scales glistened below the water, as though she was some kind of flame meant to light the sea on fire. As her tail curved in the water, Coralia moved to twist onto her back and stare at the sun peering through the ocean water.

Immediately, Coralia became confused an excited when she saw something float over her. The same kind of orange as her scales, she wondered if it was a friend. The tan maiden rushed up to the surface to greet it, her red hair flowing behind her. As she got closer, she realized it wasn't another sea creature, but a human! Shocked, she stopped, and instead watched from nearby, swimming around the board, under it mostly. In her evident surprise, her wide end fins flicked around the board, jostling it slightly as she watched with big blue eyes.

Dane suddenly felt his board shake as if something bumped it from underwater. He was suddenly frightened, thinking a shark might be nearby.
" It...It can be a shark....can it"

Dane looked down at the water as hard as he could, seeing if it is indeed a shark. HE was a bit perplexed when he saw a flash of orange and red in the water.

"What the hell?"

When Coralia swam, she kept her eye on the human, curious. She'd never seen a human before. Though, Coralia had seen much of their junk from the surface. It amazes her, and this human seemed to be frightened. Curious, she glanced around, trying to find what had confused him. When nothing showed, Coralia raised her head up out of the sea and to the surface, her wet red hair plastered around her tanned face, her blue eyes big and wide.

"Is something wrong?" Asked Coralia nicely, floating on her belly with her tail sticking out behind her.

Danio turned around seeing a woman in the water floating on her stomach. What surprised Danio was that instead of legs, she had a bright red-orange tail. Dane was completely shocked. He was looking at a real-life mermaid.
"Wha..how..you...Uuhhhh"

Dane suddenly fainted. Losing his grip, he fell into the water and sank to the depths.

Coralia was surprised at his reaction. She watched the human suddenly shut his eyes, as though he was falling asleep. She tilted her head to watch, curious, when he suddenly fell of his board, and into the cool sea. At first, Coralia thought he was coming to join her instead of laying on the board, but to her shock, he never resurfaced. Immediately, she dived back into the water. Her tail flapped behind her as she swam and lifted the man. He was heavier then she expected, and it strained her arms to lift him to the surface. Once they reached, she gasped for air, and turned to find a place to put him. Unfortunately they were in the middle of the ocean. She swam to his strange board, and lifted him atop, groaning as she did. Once he was flat across the board, Coralia hello to it, and watched the sleeping human, surprised at what had happened.

"Hello!" She called out, gripping the front of the board and staring at him with big blue eyes.

Dane mumbled a bit before waking up. His vision slowly became clear as he saw the odd woman he saw before. He was mesmerized by her bright blue eyes, amazed at how beautiful them and the rest of her was. He then realized just what the woman is.
"Y..you're a mermaid..aren't you?....Wow..mermaids exists...or maybe I'm just dreaming?"

"Well, you were asleep," agreed Coralia with a nod, and then frowning, added, "It's very unsafe to sleep in the water if you can't swim. You almost drowned-drowned, right? That's what you say about creatures who can't breathe in water dying in water?" She paused, after saying all that very quickly. Then, with a tilt of her head, and wide, adoring eyes, she added in the same, excited manner, "But yes, I'm a mermaid. And you're a human. You have legs! Do all humans use these boards to go in water? I thought they used boats? Is this a tiny boat? It's not very safe, is it?!"

"Oh..sorry..I was just shocked..I..I thought mermaids didn't exist...and yes I was drowning. Thank you for rescuing me."
Dane sat back up on his board, looking at the mermaid properly. He was still mesmerized by those beautiful eyes. In fact everything about her was mesmerizing. She was more beautiful than any women he has met. He was already sensually excited just by looking at her.

"Oh um..this is my surfboard..for surfing. It's not meant to be a boat...So...umm..what brings you here?"

"The surface!" Said Coralia excitedly, rising so that her torso now hung above the board. Her thin waist was revealed, her long, wet red hair went over her firm, small breasts, covering them, and leaving one to wonder if she wore anything at all below. While she was indeed covering her breasts with two tiny seashells, the length and volume of her hair made it seem as though they were nude below. She was well tanned, and her smile was wide. "And humans! I've never met any before. My name is Coralia, what's yours?"

If Danio's erection was not obvious, it was now. He didn't know if he should kiss her right there and now or not. He did his best to make her avoid looking down his pants.

"Umm..my name is Danio...so..are there many of your kind?...How is it we have never noticed mermaids before?"

Danio wanted so much to touch her tail, wondering how it felt.

Coralia listened intently to Danio's words, and surprisingly, turned a bright red. She began to lightly rub her finger over the board, not saying anything. She bit her lower lip, and then finally said, "Well, we're not supposed to come to the surface... But I wanted to see humans! I've never seen any before!"

Then, seeming calmer after revealing how she had broken the rules, Coralia added, "We tend to stay to the floor of the ocean, it's safer there. And yes, there are more, but not many. We don't tend to stay together like humans. I live all by myself in a coral patch, but it was getting lonely."

"Wow,I bet..you know..if you want..I can keep you company..."
Danio hoped she said yes. He wanted to be with her, a real life mermaid. He would be heart broken if she left now.
"Can I..take you with me to land?"

"I-I've never been to land before," said Coralia with wide eyes, excited and scared all at once. "Ho-How will I get there? I mean-I want to go, but-I don't have legs!" Coralia's big blue eyes seemed nervous and she so desperately wanted to receive a yes.

Danio thought about it. He could carry her, but what if they were seen? He then realized Coralia would pass as a girl in a costume. Dane smiled at her and petted her wet flaming hair.
"Don't worry. I can carry you. I have a pool you can stay at while you're in my home."
Danio hope it was OK with her.

Coralia's blue eyes widened at his suggestion, and she smiled brightly. Her entire face lit up, and she hugged Danio as she moved from the water. In doing so, she pressed her rather nude torso against his, and toppled the board, pulling him into the water accidentally.

"Ahh! I'm sorry! I meant to thank you!" She gasped, as he fell beside her into the water. "Of course I'll go with you! Let's go!"

Danio was a bit shocked by the fall but at least he can kick his legs this time to stay afloat.
"Hehe, don't worry about it. And I'm glad you'll be coming with me."
Danio grabbed his board and got on it again. He started paddling back to shore.
"You can follow me. I know a secret place we can go to so we won't attract attention."

Coralia followed Danio, swimming below and behind and even beside his board for a while. As she did, she grew more excited by the idea of visiting the pool and the human world. When they reached, she glanced at the surface, and then asked, "What now?"

Dane set his surfboard aside and bent down to Coralia. He took her in his arms and started carrying her, trying his best to avoid anyone. It was fortunate for him that there wasn't much people here so avoiding other people wasn't much of a chore.
The two finally reached the house. It was a bit humble but quite luxurious. There were two floors to it, downstairs there was the living room the kitchen and guest bathroom. Upstairs was a bedroom and bathroom.

"So..what do you think of my home?"

Dane asked her as he was heading at the back of the house.

Coralia gaped around the house, taking it all in. Finally she turned to Dane with big blue eyes, awed. Nervously she asked, "Is this all yours?! It's so much bigger than the coral I used to stay by! I love it here! Do you live by yourself?"

As she asked this, she kept her head swiveling, trying to memorize every detail of the house. She asked, "Where are we going now?"

"YEah I live here. All by myself. It's OK but it gets lonely, so I really appreciate the company, hehe"
Danio went out to a mini Jacuzzi pool.

"I didn't think a regular bathroom tub would be fair for you to stay in. Oh right you probably don't know what that is."

Danio placed Coralia in and turned on the tub. The water soon filled up the tub and it started foaming and vibrating at the bottom, massaging Coralia.

Coralia gasped as the foam jets tickled her body, and she wiggled in the tub. The warm water soothed her tense body, and she easily relaxed as she leaned against the edge of the tub and looked to Dane with a happy smile. Her tail wiggled easily in the water as she looked up to Dane.

"This is amazing! I've never been in a pool like this before!" She told Dane, "You should join me!"

Dane smiled getting in the tub with her, as he was already wearing his trunks.
He sat close to her and saw how beautiful she was up close.

"So...How long are you planing to stay with me?...Do you have somewhere to go? Not that I don't want you with me"

Dane started petting her fin, amazed at how smooth it felt.

Coralia smiled as she felt the human's warm hand along her fin, and thought about the idea. She had no idea where she'd go, or how long she'd stay. Instead, she moved to sit closer to Dane, and her own hand began to touch his leg curiously, her fingers lightly touching his thigh in amazement at the difference in their structure.

"I don't have anywhere to go but home- and it's rather lonely there," she said unhappily, "Can't I just stay with you? I mean- until you would like- that is."

Dane smiled at Coralia's answer, glad that he has someone to talk to..especially someone so unique and beautiful.
"Great..I'm glad you're staying...Wow..I can't believe I have a mermaid living with me..So..Umm..I have a question...And you don't have to answer if it is insensitive of me"

As Coralia kept touching Dane's thigh, his member slowly got more and more erect.

"Do..you..umm...how do mermaids..umm..mate?.."

Back
Top Bottom