Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's been awhile, but I'm back! Open to M,F, & Futa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Mason

Star
Well, simply put, I like to play Draco. I'm very good at playing the rich stuck up snob, and am looking for a female or even Male to Rp with.

As for a plot, I am really craving a forbidden love type plot. But beware, Draco is not easily impressed, and you my have to work to win his affections.

I'm also looking for a sexy Futa to dominate my stuck up snob, and teach him that he is in fact, able to please someone else, in the most intimate levels.

My Kinks:
Lots of cum
Big cocks/breasts
Virgins
Anal/oral/straight sex
Just about anything, but those are a few that I really like.

As for turn offs, there isn't much, which are:
Scat and Vore are my major turn offs. Anything else is fair game.

I like many pairings, I'll list some so we can come up with plots.

My Pairings:
Father/Daughter Incest
Cop/Criminal Hookup
Inmate/Guard
Master/Slave
Master/Pet

That's all I could think of for now, but I do have plots rolling around in my head, so feel free to PM me.

If you don't like the above plot and have a suggestion, please don't be afraid to PM me. I'm open to anything, but I still like playing hard to get some of the time. It makes it interesting, and although I do like pure smut, it makes for a longer Rp, as I like to have a few long term RP's

http://www.f-list.net/c/dark%20luke/ My F-list.

Also, I like to Rp in the threads, as it is easier for me, but I am willing to make an exception.

If you like what you see, then please contact me!
Thanks for listening to me ramble on, but hopefully I will be Rp'ing with you soon. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom