Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Filth and Depravity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bethan

Moon
FULLY REVISED 26/06/16

Hello! It's time for my roughly annual check in on Blue Moon. How y'all doing?

Once again, I'm seeking literate and horny people for RP fun-times. However, let's get my NO list out of the way, so you don't waste time messaging me with something inappropriate:

NO
(I don't want things things)

-One line responses
-Poor English - I don't mind poor spelling, but please make the effort to capitalize and punctuate.
-Under-age creepiness
-Anthro or furry characters
-Pushy and petulant people - I have a life and may not be able to reply every day.
-Most fandoms - I'm not clued up enough on TV and anime to do them, sorry.
-Pre-written plots and explicitly planned scenes - I prefer to keep it spontaneous and improvisational.

Now that you've read that list, and decided to continue reading, let's get to the filth and depravity that drew you in here. My limits have been greatly eroded recently, to the extent that I may be considered limitless, with the exception of under-age play. I'm bored with traditional D/s relationships, however my characters almost end up bottoming. I like to play a character to whom very bad things end up happening; why, how, and whether she manages to escape total destruction (whatever that means) are what drives the RP. While I like to keep RP sexy and smut focused, I find stimulating and engaging settings and scenarios to be very important to keeping the scene interesting. I'm happy to work within any setting, be it contemporary realism, or something more fantastic. I particularly enjoy playing myself, but I also like coming up with characters who fit with a given setting, so long as they're not too far outside my experience and interests to play convincingly (I only play females).

A quick list of things about me you might want to know:
(To mitigate your disappointment.)

-Timezone: GMT - I usually check in around midnight.
-RP medium: PM, email, YIM, or possibly other real-time chat. Interested in maybe using collaborative documents.
-Typical post length: 1-3 short to medium paragraphs.
-Post schedule: Every day when I'm not busy, otherwise perhaps twice a week. For real time sessions, I can usually manage 2-3 hours.
-Preferred partners: I play as a heterosexual female, however I will play with anybody, so long as I like them.

That's it for now. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

RE: Bethan's XXX Roleplay Hooch - 98% Smut By Volume!

How do you feel about Bestiality cuz I have an idea I've been wanting to try

Bum.... p. :p

My schedule is pretty sketchy for the next couple of weeks, but I want to invite people to get in touch if they have any ideas for dice based, sexy, roleplays. Or something similar. I really like the idea of an element of chance, which could send the story off in unexpected directions, or put us in peril of doing things we wouldn't normally do.

This is out of character for me, but I've been feeling a craving recently for some extreme anal fun. I'm not just talking bum-fucking, anyone can do that. I'm looking for crazy, obscene, mis-use of the lower-bowel, stopping just short of getting into scat and gore. I'm imagining myself the recipient of this treatment, but I could be just as happy to dish it out, for the right person.

You like? The PM button is right here
|
v

Still waiting to hear from the right anal extremist. Are you out there? This itch still needs scratching!

Literate or not >.< like do you want paragraphs or two to three lines...

Ladydark said:
Literate or not >.< like do you want paragraphs or two to three lines...

It depends who I'm playing with. My 'regular' posts tend to come out at around four or five sentences. However, I'll take two or three, concise, well written lines over several paragraphs or filler, any day.

I've an inkling I'd like to try a roleplay with another submissive female, and indulge my own thirst for abuse in the process.

I want us both playing sub characters, and concocting our perverse torments as we go along.

Get in touch, if this sounds like your bag, baby.

RE: "You were only supposed to blow the bloody [back] doors off!" (Updated!)

Thread title updated to reflect my current craving for someone to "smash my back door in".

Seriously. If you know what that means, multiply it by ten, and if your still like the idea drop me a PM!

RE: Back. Back again.

Oh, look; it's that time of year again, and here I am, bumping an old thread on Bluemoon.

How're you all doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom