Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Guys to play with.(updated 2/4/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetTempation

Planetoid
Hello all well lets get the basics out of the way shall we? I am a female looking for a male co-writer. I have done F/F stories before but it has to be an AWESOME story idea.
I have a few idea's for plots which I will share with you below. I am also open to hearing your idea's if nothing on here catches your eye.
The Titles can be changed of course. I am always willing to talk about any changes or idea's you would like to add to any of my idea's.

I try very hard to do the best I can to write at least three paragraphs per post. You do not have to do three but at least two would be great. I can only work with what you give me so please no one or two liners. I only play on the forums. Please do not ask me to get on instant messenger services with you. It isn't likely to happen. I also only write in the third person. It is a story about our char. A world of imagination that we create together .. it is not about you and me.. so please keep it in third person. I absolutely love erotic stories so plot is important but I am not opposed to short lived strictly smut stories.

here they are some of my plot idea's

My Immortal Beloved.
The story of a Vampire tasked with the annoying job of keeping a young lady alive. She was never meant to be. But then neither are vampires,werewolves,ghost and any number of other things that go bump in the night. She has no idea that she is half fairy or that there is a supernatural bounty on her pretty little head. Abandoned as a baby at an orphanage and raised in foster care. The question is how is her vampire protector is going to explain his sudden presence in her life,who she really is and that all the things that she had read about as a little girl and had made her afraid of the dark weren't just myths and stories and they where coming for her.

Fated-
The story of a were(animal of your choosing) Has found his mate. Now he has to not only convince her that she is his mate but also has to explain that there are things in the world that she and her fellow humans know nothing about. She is going to have to leave her human world behind to live in his world with his people if she is to accept him. One problem though. There is a war brewing between the supernatural beings in the area. A war for power and dominance.

Taken -
( in the year 1307 when Robert the Bruce came out of hiding. i only use an exact date on this story because it seemed important to the story. )

The daughter of an English lord on the border of London and Scotland is kidnapped by a Scots warrior. He claims the girl as his and takes her to his bed. protecting her from the other men. Unused to the harsh weather or terrain she is totally dependent on this man. though she fights him at every turn. when the sun falls and the world goes dark and she lays warm and safe by his side. she is unable to resist him.

It's 2053 and were people are very public figures now. They have their own Government and laws for the most part though they still play nice with the humans. Things are still touchy between the two groups. Though like with every race of people their are people willing to accept the were's and people who would rather see them caged. Aria has managed to break into one of the secret labs where were people are taken after being drugged and bound in silver. Now she is determined to release as many of the people in the cages as she can. But there is only one person in the buildings holding cell. He's in a reinforced steel cage with silver coated bars. She could see that the silver chains wrapped around his large body where leaving horrible red welts across his bare chest and shoulders. his wrists and even his ankles. lifting the keys off the hook by the door she quickly walks to the cage and kneeling down so that she is standing on her knee's she begins trying to find the right key determined to save a person who could very well kill her for her efforts.

The Abduction of Tawny
Young miss Tawny vanishes out of a sunny park in the middle of the afternoon filled with families and children running here and there. The pretty 16 year old girl with her cinnamon red hair and peach complexion disappears without a trace. No one see's anything. No one hears anything. No body seen the large good looking man with the golden retriever that had been following her. No one seen him cover her mouth with a chloroform soaked wrag. No one noticed when he walked her from the park with his arm around her waist and her head on his shoulder. Like lovers out on a walk with her puppy Dancing at their feet.
He has her now. the girl he had been watching for months. He had it all planned he was ready for this. He had a cellar room prepared. She was his now and he would make her as comfortable as he could. Though what he had in mind for her wasn’t always going to be comfortable or even pleasant. This young man is hell bent on having his own sex slave and even more interested in having lots and lots of children by this young lady. he had chosen her carefully and now he has her. she is all his and he would make her into the perfect little breeder.

TWISTED BY FATE
(Needs 1 Male to play both male roles.)
Ema is a normal human girl who just happens to unknowingly live with her not so normal or human Aunt Rita. Ema thinks of the older lady as an adorable little wackadoo.. a bit out there but harmless. It's on a blistery cold night up in her Aunt's bedroom that Ema learns the truth. About Rita and herself. The elderly women had come down with a virus that the Doctors couldn't identify. Rita had gotten weak fast and refused to return to the Doctors. Instead she took to her bed and depended on young Ema to care for her. It was while sitting on the edge of her Aunt's bed holding the tiny wrinkled hand that Ema hears just how loony her Aunt really is. Rattling on about Fae and Demons and strange happenings. The old women tells Ema to burn the house down and not take anything out of it when she dies.

“ After i'm gone little Em you set a fire down stairs. Make sure that the fire takes and is spreading then you run little one. Don't take anything from the house and never come back here. “

Thinking that her Aunt has finally lost her last marble Ema pats her wrinkly soft hand and assures her that everything will be alright. With out making any real promises to her. But what she said must have set the old lady at ease because she drifted off to sleep and Ema was able to slip from the room with out waking her.

Sitting at the kitchen table her fingertip tracing the many gouges and scratches on its surface she lets her mind drift off. Exhausted beyond anything she had ever known Ema sat at the table her eyes glazed over as she stares off into nothing. Little that she knows that she and Rita have had eyes on them for years. It isn't often that a Fae goes batshit and leaves the fae realm to live amongst humans and going so far as to steal an infant human to raise as her own. That is just what Rita did. It had taken some risky tricks and manipulations to cover the fae's tracks as she had been so careless.. one does not just go around stealing human babies and get away with it. Though Rita did and very few understand why it was tolerated or went unpunished. But it had ..There are whispers that Rita was someone special to the king. But if anyone knows they are not telling.

So they watch and they wait. But no one expects what happens next as Rita comes screaming down the stairs a bottle in her hand screaming like a banshee her long gray hair flowing around her shoulders as she raises the bottle over her head. Babbling unrecognizable words as she flings the contents of the bottle onto Ema. Shocked the young woman sits in total silence her hands raised in the air as if trying to ward off the strange liquid in the bottle is it splatters from her chin to thighs.
The stuff is sticky and warm as it seeps into her clothing. Though Ema pays little attention to it because Rita lay in a small heap on the floor. Soft laughter just barely reaching Ema's ears as she crawls to the old woman on her knee's. The old lady looks up at Ema and cackles as she points a thin boney finger at the young woman.

“ Now they have no choice my sweet...They will have to care and protect you..though you may not like what I’ve cursed you with...you will come to thank me later.” she pats the girls warm hand and slips away.

Outside the Fae that had been watching stare at the house in dead silence. They had seen what had happened they knew what it meant. They all turned to look to their leader because this changes everything. They can not send the girl back to the humans now.. Led by their leader 12 fae men enter the house. 8 of them take Rita's body and wrap it in shrouds whispering soft words that Ema can not understand. While the others keep her away. They do not appear to be the kind of people you would want to cross and she has no idea's what is going on. She cries and asks who they are what they are doing. Where they are taking Rita. It's the last thing she says before everything goes dark. When she wakes she is in her bedroom tucked into her bed and there is a overly sexy man sitting in her window seat watching her intently. He is tall and thin and his body is covered in dark strange tattoo's even the sides of his face and neck. Its obvious that he is extremely good looking and is making Ema very uncomfortable. The 15 year old pulls the comforter up to her chin she can feel that sticky crap Rita had thrown at her had plastered her night shirt to her body. And she feels overly warm.

The man stands and puts his hands on his hips as he looks down at her.

“ well your up then.. get out of bed we will meet you down stairs and attempt to clear up some of the questions you may have little one. Though I doubt you would believe half of it. If you have need of us just call out.”

with that he stalks across the room and out the door. Jumping up out of bed Ema grabs jeans panties a bra and warm sweater and runs out of the room into the bathroom across the hall from her bedroom.
Stripping she turns the hot water in the shower on and in moments its steaming up the bathroom as she slips in closing the plastic curtain. Soaping her body up she scrubs the remains of the nasty liquid away leaving her flesh pink and clean. She now notices the way her body responds as she slides her hands over her small round breasts. Her nipples hardening a thrilling electric feeling traveling through her body making places low in her belly tighten. Gasping she rinses and turns the water off. Dressing quickly she takes the steps two at a time and stops standing in the dinning room doorway. Her small hands on her hips gray blue eyes flashing with anger and confusion as she looks at the two men at her table.

All five foot 3 inches of her and 100 pounds doing the best she can to look as intimidating as they are. She cocks her hip exposing a small strip of her belly between slightly too tight jeans and the bottom of her soft sweater. Her dark cinnamon hair with golden highlights flowing in thick curls down to the top of her bottom. For 15 she is way to sexy and alluring. Much more sexy than she felt last night or last week. Her skin practically tingles standing their with their eyes on her. She can feel her nipples harden pressing against the silk cups of her bra. A very warm moisture building between her thighs as a tingle begins. Inhaling a sharp gasp as her eyes widen she wonders what the hell is going on.

((( The Aunt has Cursed Ema … the girl needs the cum of her fae watchers to survive. They must care for her while remaining out of sight or causing to much of a disturbance amoungst the humans.. Even after explaining why she should return to the fae realm with them she refuses. Leaving them no choice but to remain with her. Until she can be persuaded to go to their kingdom. But Ema insists on living a normal life. But how normal can it be when at any moment her body could demand to be fed or cause her enormous amounts of pain.. the major problem being it can happen at any time in any place with out much warning.)))

I really hope to find someone who shares some interest in these story idea's. I am also interested in the following pairings.
You would play anything to the Left of the (X)

Pirate X innocent girl.

Demon X human

Angel X Human

Father X Daughter

Older brother X little sister

Uncle X Niece

Brother X Blind little sister

Blind Brother X little Sister

Were-tiger X Human

Werewolves X Human

Soldier X Peasant girl

Raiding war lord X Daughter of the keep

Raiding warrior X Village girl

Anthro X Human

Human X Anthro

King X Princess

King X peasant girl

Cow Hand X Farmer's Daughter

Vampire X girl

Vampire X Nun

this list is pretty much endless so ill stop here for now.
If you see something here that tickles your fancy toss me a message and lets cook something up.

things i enjoy a great deal.

Incest
Rape
romance
force
Vaginal Virginity
Anal Virginity
Oral Virginity
some blood ( not lots)
impregnation
lactation

Check out my F list for more of my kinks.. though it does need to be updated.

RE: Looking for Guys to play with.

SweetTempation said:
I hope this is the right place to put this. I am a female looking for a male co-writer for a few idea's i have. Some of the idea's i already have a first post ready for my charector. Most of the Idea's i don't though.

Anyways here they are.

Innocents Sold
About a young girl (13) who is sold for her innocents and standing as a true born young lady, in a house of ill repute during the victorian era. I would preffer this be more of a romance if my co-writer is agreeable to it. We of course would have to include some conflict to make the story any good. we can come up with that together.

My Imortal Beloved.
A story of a vampire and the human girl he is fixated on. Believing she is his one and only true love after hundreds of years of womanizing and generally causing mayhem where ever he goes. he has decided that for what ever reason this girl is his reason for existence.He just has to save her from the things of her nightmares. (Think Jean Claude from the Anita Blake series meets Damon Salvator from the vampire diarys. )

Ravaged-
The story of a were(animal of your choosing) Has found his mate. Now he has to not only convince her that she is his mate but also has to explain that there are things in the world that she and her fellow humans know nothing about. She is going to have to leave her human world behind to live in his world with his people if she is to accept him. One problem though. There is a war bruing between the supernatural beings of the surounding area. A war for power and dominance.
Taken- ( in the year 1307 when Robert the Bruce came out of hiding. i only use an exact date on this story because it seemed important to the story. )

Taken
The daughter of an english lord on the border of london and Scottland is kidnapped by a scotts warrior. He claims the girl as his and takes her to his bed. protecting her from the other men. Unused to the harsh weather or terrain she is totally dependant on this man. though she fights him at every turn. when the sun falls and the world goes dark and she lays warm and safe by his side. she is unable to resist him.

I really hope to find someone who shares some interest in these story idea's. I am also interested in

Big brother/ Little sister
Best friends little sister
Demon or Vampire and the virgin sacrifice
A girl living in an haunted house makes friends with what her parents call an imaginary friend.
Brother purposely gets his baby sister pregnant

a few of my other likes are.
Pregnancy
threat of pregnancy
breast milk
playing the younger role pretty much all the time lol
i prefer to let the men be more dominate. or even other females if i am playing with another lady
im sure there are other likes that i am not thinking of right now and i will add to the list as i think of them.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask me.

xoxoxoxoxo

Hey, i'm sorry to go off from your more, main ideas. But would you be interested in a brotherxsister RP?

You seem like someone I could create a really interesting, long term RP with.

Just a little bump since i added a couple of new idea's and pairings i am interested in.

Hope everyone is have an awesome day.

xoxoxo

Been gone a long time and ready to start writing again so bumpy bump in the hopes of finding a few playmates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom