Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reborn (Lady and Blair)

Eric grinned up at her as he was rolled onto his back,wrapping his arms around her to hold her still, refusing to let her move to much, intent on making her beg."Oh sweetheart, you want more of this?"He smirked before resting his hands on her hips shifting to so she'd straddle his waist, pressing her down tight against him, grinding himself against her, moaning at the feel. Oh,that felt so very good, and it was intoxiating to watch a woman come so undone with wanting him.

Grace whimpered a little, biting her lip in frustration as she attempted to grind down on him more, only to be stopped by his grips on her hips. "Oh, yes...," she moaned, "Please?" She looked down at him with a sweet, innocent expression. She didn't know exactly what she wanted so badly, but she knew she had to have it. Leaning down, she began to experiment with what she had read in books, kissing his neck very gently, scared that she wasn't doing it right.

Eric's smirk was bright and wide as he looked up at her, amused at her innocent expression before nodding."Anything you want, sweets."He said smiling moaning softly as she kissed his neck, before sitting up and rolling her onto the bed, laying her ever so gently on the pillows, kissing her slowly as he slipped a hand under his waistband, moving his hand lower,cupping her gently as he kissed her, taking his time, not undressing her because she'd not wanted to earlier. Kissing her slowly as he played with her clit, playing with her, raising his head dazed as the door opened.

"Eric I need some.."Alcide stopped as he walked into the room, his dress shirt already undone and the jeans unbuttoned and slung low on his hips. Having torn off the bandages as soon as he'd gotten comfortable, the bruised ribs were a nasty black blue and completely visible as he stopped in the doorway. Swallowing hard the dark haired man looked away from the two as he moved to his dresser, clearing his throat."S-some clothes.Jeans aren't comfortable to sleep in."he said stuttering a little, before walking out again, faster than he'd walked in, fast enough to make his ribs ache as he held his clothes in his arms and heading back to the study he'd been sleeping in. He so didn't want to think about what his bed was being used for.

Grace moaned, bucking her hips up into his hands. She had never, ever felt such pleasure before. Her hands moved along his back, then back up under his shirt in order to feel his bare, muscular back. "Oh... so good," she murmured, kissing him back gently. She didn't hear the door open, but as she heard Alcide's voice, she gasped and opened her eyes wide. Quickly, she grabbed at Eric's arm, forcing him to get his hands out of her pants and moved out from under him. She stumbled off the bed and on to her feet, feeling so embarrassed and ashamed. "Alcide, wait, I'm so sorry," she said, moving down the hall with cheeks pink from humiliation. "That was completely out of line... I had just never..." She closed her mouth before she said something to embarrass her further, shaking her head. "I'm really sorry."

Eric sighed in frustration as he watched grace go, laying back on the bed watching her leave. Dammit, alcide could just ruin everything fun.

Alcide clutched the clothes he was carrying tighter against him, looking confused and bewildered, for once showing how he was feeling, though later he'd claim that she was delusional if she ever brought it up. The drugs were lowering his guard and he wanted to go lay down and drug himself more, at least enough to blind himself for awhile. He so didn't want to think of that, and he wanted to burn his bed as he was thinking about it."I-It's okay. No reason to not get comfortable in my bed. Everyone else does."he snapped a little, the confusion and bewilderment snapping under the weight of his anger considering that claire and jason were currently in his old bedroom. if it kept up, there wasn't going to be a damned room in the house that he could have."Just go to sleep.I'll see you in the morning."He said before stalking away and shutting the study door behind him firmly, to make sure that he wouldn't have company.

In the morning Alcide sighed as he laid on his stomach on the couch, with each breath feeling the ache of his broken ribs as they pressed against the couch. But he didn't want to move, the physical ache was better then thinking about what grace and eric had been doing."....Claire, don't you have a boyfriend to watch sleep?"He growled in sleepy anger as he realized the his ex was waiting for him to wake up.

Grace woke up the next morning feeling awful about her encounter with Alcide. He looked so angry, and Grace hated for people to be angry with her. Sighing, she moved from her bed and slipped a robe on before heading down stairs to eat breakfast. She smiled a little at the sight of Katra, sliding into a seat at the bar. "Morning," she murmured, leaning her head on her hand. "Have, uh, you seen Alcide?"

Claire perked up a bit when she realized he was finally awake. After sitting there for an hour, she started to get bored. "Good morning to you too," she murmured, rolling her eyes. "And no, actually, not this morning. Jason left early and won't be back until Monday." With that, she leaned back in her chair a little. Her head tilted to the side, and she nibbled at one of her carefully painted red lips. "You know, I don't really understand why you are so hostile toward me, Alcide. It's not as if I went behind your back with Jason. I was drawn to him... Dr. Almasy warned us that when are lovers from the past life came about it might happen."

Katra smiled easily at the woman before shrugging."Well,I haven't seen him yet,but I assume he's still in the study.He usually sleeps there when the rooms are full."she said looking slightly concerned because she'd tried to convince him to not sleep there the night before, but something had driven alcide to punish himself, and so he'd slept on the most uncomfortable couch he could find."Why?"She asked looking at the girl curiously.

Alcide sighed softly before grumbling a little."Well, at least that explains why you're talking to me.Jason's not around to entertain you."he scowle a little sleepily before cracking a eye to look at her before closing his eyes again intent on ignoring her again. "You broke up with me the night I proposed claire. You didn't have to dump me in a resturant full of people. And besides....jason's a dick.And you're screwing in my bed." He scowled a little despite the man having given his bed up willingly because him and claire had had sex enough in that room that it made him crawl the walls to be in there, but it didn't mean he had to be happy with someone else in it."How can you stand to be in that room anways?Or is it jason sucks so badly at sex that you have to be somewhere that reminds you of me?"the death god's lips quirked into a smirk being a dick because he was tired, sore and most of all, he just didnt give a fuck. He'd tried hard, so hard to be gentle and better around grace, and look where that got him.He'd just live with being a bastard.

Grace sighed and shook her head. "Well, he walked in on Eric and I," she admitted, looking so guilty. Why was she so guilty? Why did she care what Alcide thought? It was that... that connection with him that she couldn't explain. While he scared her a little, he drew her in. And while she was sure she didn't want anything to do with him, she was compelled to get to know him and find out why the man was the way he was. "I feel so bad... I'm not even sure why, but I do," she murmured, she slid form her chair. "I'm going to go find him." With that, she moved into the hall way, but stopped in front of the study when she heard Claire and Alcide talking.

Claire clenched her jaw, standing up with her hands on her hips. "Actually, asshole, Jason is great in bed. Obviously. I'm pregnant, aren't I?" With that, she raised her eyebrows. "Just because the new girl is smart enough to stay the fuck away from you, does not mine you have permission to be a stone cold jerk. I'm only in that room because you insisted we stay in it! You went off and stayed in your cabin for months afterward..." She crossed her arms over her chest. "You know, you don't have to walk around brooding all of the time because she is here. You may have been Hades in a past life, but that doesn't mean you get to be a fucking asshole in this life. Get over it."

Katra frowned a little watching grace go before glancing up at Alec when he walked in. "Your sister finds herself in the most interesting problems."She sadi snickering a little because she knew eric wouldn't be down anytime soon and that alcide was sulking somewhere. WEll, at least that explained his mood.

"It doesn't take a genius to get someone pregnant. Not even any real skill."He said shifting to lay on his side, reching over the edge of the couch to look for his shoes, tugging the boots on as he sat up, glancing up at the woman standing in front of him."I prefer my cabin, you never went there."He said scowling a little even as he crushed down the little hurt in his chest.Even when they were dating she hadn't cared enough to make the mile hike over the mountain terrain to see the cabin he'd lloved so much. "Well, if only we could all be as smart as you claire and grace, I would have known you had never loved me. Not really. You loved money more.Or sex. Or anything tht I could do for you."He sai moving away from her as he stood up, not even protesting being hades. Because he knew it wasn't a excuse to be a asshole, but it hurt to see that despite trying so hard to be kinder, nicer when grace was around he'd failed so miserably that even claire hadn't been able to see the difference."you never knew me, if you think I'm just brooding because she's here."He sighed a little shaking his head"I'm going home."He said pulling on his jacket as he headed for the door, puling it open looking at a loss as he stared down at the girl in front of him before letting out a growled word.."Move."

Alec sat down at the bar, scratching his head and half-heartedly attempting to tame his messy blond hair. "Grace? Why?" he said sleepily, reaching for the coffee pot and pouring a cup. He took a sip and looked her over, wondering what she was thinking... Last night had definitely ended up going in a direction that he didn't predict. "Sleep well?" he asked casually.

Claire was practically fuming, her face red with anger. She stomped her foot and let out a frustrated growl. "How could anyone love you? How could anyone love Hades? You were a fucking asshole then, and you are one now. Even then, you had to kidnap and trap a girl in hell in order to have a wife! Ah, and there's the lucky girl now..." She crossed her arms over her chest and glared down at the younger woman. "If your know what's good for you, Sweetheart, you'd go back to where ever you came from." And with that, she stomped out of the room.

Grace looked at Alcide with absolutely and total shock, taking a step backward and looked up at him like he was a huge spider. "You... You're Hades?" she whispered, swallowing hard and looking at him with nervousness. For the first time, she felt scared and nervous around him, and not simply because of his broody attitude. He was the man who had done those awful things to her in their past lives; who kidnapped her, raped her, tricked her into spending her life in hell with him... Her eyes filled up with tears, though she wasn't sure why. It was the immediate response. And considering she couldn't make any more words come out for mouth, she simply stood and looked like a shell-shocked child.

"She's got eric flirting with her, and alcide upset with her.It was a interesting night."She said shrugging a little before looking over at him, blushing at the rememerance of the night before."I did."She said swallowing hard squrming a little cause she so didn't want to have the reaction she was having to the memory.

Alcide gave claire a look, even though with every word he'd flinched like he was being hurt."Well then,thank god I have no intention of eing with anyone."he said frowning even as he swallowed hard glaring at claire because he had no idea what to think, and despite being the reincarnation of hades and didn't remember anything, the guilt for what had happened before ate him alive sometimes. Which was why he had every intention of never getting to be with anyone, despite his great attraction to grace."I am."He said dark eyes unreadable as he looked down at grace, before stepping around her heading for the door."It was nice to meet you grace.Bye claire."Alcide said heading for the door having no intention of staying where someone didn't want him.Espcially now that grace was going to hate him, and his efforts to be kind had failed so utterly. "Where do you think you're going?"JJ frowned at her son as she paused on the stairs. "Home." "No you're not. Go back and lay down, before I knock your ass down."JJ snarled at her son, pissed that the man would even attempt to go looking at the two women down the hall."Why aren't you two stopping him?He's in no shape to leave."The light hair woman said angrily because even if they were arguing like they seemed to be, it pissed her off that they were letting a man so obviously in phyiscal pain walk around like everything was okay

Alec leaned on his elbows and held his coffee in the palms of his hands. "Alcide can be angry at her all he wants. It's better than he wanting to be around her," he muttered bitterly, "Plus, that Eric guy seems solid; the kind of guy I'd trust with my sister." He shrugged and sipped his coffee, not even realizing how off the mark he was about the other men. He smiled a bit and nodded. "Good," he murmured, remembering the night before. It seemed that the attraction he had to the woman across from him could not be ignored. "So what's on the agenda today?"

Grace swallowed hard, having to take a few deep breaths before attempting to talk or move. She looked at JJ with a pained expression, trying to figure out what to do. She was angry for him not telling her, yet scared for the reasons why she knew he didn't. It seemed that even though she had no memory of her past life, it still caused a strong pang of pain in her chest to think about it. Obviously, it still caused her heart ache. However, she had to realistic. He was not completely Hades, and until she knew more about how incarnation worked, she couldn't blame him for such things... It was really the shock that ate at her. Nodding to JJ, she ran off toward Alcide, especially after Claire simply rolled her eyes and went up stairs.

"Alcide!" Grace called, running out the front door into the snowy outdoors. She immediately reached around to wrap the sweater she had on tighter around her body. "Alcide, wait... You shouldn't leave. Not because of Claire... Not because of me." She shook her head and looked up at the much taller man, her blond hair and eyelashes already glittering with snow. She shivered, not used to such cold weather, but ignored it and looked into the man's dark, tormented eyes. "You should stay. Please?" She tilted her head to the side, her arms wrapped tightly around her. He was hurt, after all, and something told her she would never be able to get over the guilt of letting him leave.

Katra looked thoughtful because it was so not true that eri could be trusted with anyone's sister, but she couldn't correct him, not when she knew alec would ry to hurt him if he knew what had happened. Swallowing hard she blushed thinking about alec, before shrugging."I was thinking about going for a run.Then finding something fun to do. it's starting to snow again, we'll probably be snowed in for the day."She said shrugging a little looking at him."What did you want to do today?"

JJ sighed shaking her head as she realized that the three were arguing before heading towards her bedroom, knowing that if anyone could convince alcide to stay it would be grace, and knowing better than to try and go after him.once he got a idea in his head, it was hard to shake it free.

Alcide stopped looking down at the woman standing in front of him, wondering why he had even obeyed the command to wait, but for all the world he couldn't make his aching body to move.His dark hair was already starting to slick to his head as the snow melted into his hair, shivering a little as he huddled into his dress shirt, having been in to much of a rush to even gather a jacket."Why?"he said his dark eyes unreadable refusing to show how upset he'd been by the idea that even despite his best efforts he was still a ass, That he hadn't been able to change, at least not without being untrue to himself."No one wants me here grace.And the cabin's more peaceful."He said after a moment hope showing in his dark eyes for a moment, wanting her to deny it despite knowing he was hades wanting her to want him to stay even if he had no real hope that she would deny wanting him to go. He scared her he knew, so it really would be better if he could go.

Alec took another swig of his coffee, studying her very carefully. He tilted his head to the side at the thought of a run, knowing that he could definitely use the stress relief. "I could use a run," he admitted, smirking a bit. "That's if you are okay with me tagging along." He shrugged and looked out the window, eyebrow raising at the snow. It was definitely odd to go from living at the beach to this. "Well, if you can find anything fun to do around here, than by all means..." He glanced at her with amusement in her eyes. "Though, I'm sure I can enjoy myself around you in any case."

Grace looked up at him, watching as the snow fell down on to the hulking man in front of her. He was intimidating, that was for sure, but in the snow? He looked a little lost. She frowned and grabbed his forearm, gripping the muscled flesh with her delicate hand. "Because it's freezing and it looks like it's going to get bad tonight," she murmured, "And because I want you here." She tilted her head to the side, still touching his arm, and let out a breath. "Look... You saved my life the other night in that wreck. Hades would not have done that... Or at least, I don't think he would. And you know what else? I'm sick of people telling me what to do. My brother has bossed me around my whole life, and I don't feel like taking it from Claire too. I'm not going to stay away from you just because she says so... So unless you want me hiking up the mountain behind you in my sweater and pajamas, you'll come inside." She shrugged and raised her eyebrows at him, waiting for a reaction.

"ah well, I dunno.You might slow me down."She teasd before smiling,"Though since it is snowing, I might stay in and run on the treadmill."She said looking amused before blushing at his words.ohh the could be taken so many different ways."Well, then I'll just have to thnk of something...."she said before smiling."You promised to show me how to fight.You could give me a lesson."She said sounding excited about the idea.

Alcide frowned a little looking down at her,shivering a little as she touched him, responding to the touch and not the cold."....okay."he said moving away from her with a thoughtful frown before heading back into the house. Not fighting her harder because dammit if the cold didn't make his ribs ache with a sharp pain."Come on grace. You need to get warm before alec kills me for letting you come outside in just your pj's."He said the hulking man fussing over her, because despite his asshole attitude, he tried so very hard to take care of the people he cared for.

Alec shook his head and leaned back in his chair with an amused smirk. "I said I'd teach you how to set a couple traps, not how to fight," he argued, shaking his head. "Besides, why would a girl like you want to know how to fight anyway?" Reaching across the counter, he grabbed a biscuit and bit into it hungrily, chewing as he thought. "I mean, you live in this huge mansion in the middle of nowhere... Why would you need to no how to fight?" He shrugged, completely unaware of how rude and blunt he could be at times. It was simply who he was. "Let's hope it doesn't snow it, because I'm not sure I can survive another night sitting around this place. Boring as hell... I'll probably try to fight the snow. Running on a treadmill makes me feel like a hamster on a wheel..."

Grace looked at him with confusion. One moment he was being very cold-hearted, the next moment he was fussing over her. "I'm fine," she assured, moving back inside and sitting on the rug in front of the fire place. Sliding off her shoes, she put her feet up on the brick in front of her and moved to lay back on the fur rug underneath her. Her blond hair fanned out around her on the floor. For a moment, she wondered if Eric was ever going to wake up, but she pushed the thought aside. Considering he was a club owner, he was probably used to late nights and sleeping all day. "Did you know Dr. Almasy tried to contact Alec and I for nearly a year before we came out here?" she asked, looking up at him. "My mother was completely against it, but after we graduated high school, I finally convinced Alec to take me out here..." She rolled on to her stomach and leaned on her hands, still looking up at him. "I had to know why we were so different..." She sighed a little, then raised her eyebrows. "I know you saw Alec's strength, something that he made me swear to secrecy back when we were kids... I think he ignored it so much that he was starting to believe it wasn't real to begin with... But would you like to see what I can do?"

"Well,we could do that."She said looking amused before wincing at his blunt question before smirking."Threating to kick claire's ass would work better if she knew I could do it."katra said with a shrug."And it'd make jason stop being a bastard if I could knock him on his ass sometimes."She said before giggling, raising a eyebrow."That would be amusing to see.And I'm sorry we bore you, I will strive to keep you entertained."A smile dimpled her cheek with amusement as she tilted her head.

Alcide sighed a little wincing at her look. Dammit, he needed to get control of himself. Surely he could figure out how he was feeling with this girl. Following her inside he slid off his shoes before sitting down on the bricks, laying down next to her as he shivered. The t-shirt hadn't offered alot of warmth in the snow. "I did.He did most of his research from here."Alcide said after a moment because he had known,even if the doctor had avoided telling him outright who he was looking for. After all, alcide was moody on good days, everyone had to have known that alcide would not apperciate persephone's appearance in his life.Shifting on the floor he sighed softly as he relaxed, ignoring how his ribs ached before smiling wider."I would love to see what you could do."He said quirking a teasing eyebrow at her as he smirked a little. Teasing her before he grew serious, suddenly realizing that he was flirting, badly, but he was trying to impress her. So, he tried to not flirt.

Alec chuckled a little a stood up, shaking his head. "Oh, you could definitely entertain me," he murmured suggestively, then nodded to the stairs. "I'm grabbing a shower and then seeing if a car can take me to town before the storm gets bad." With that, he jogged up to the second story and hopped into the shower, getting dressed in a casual pair of jeans and a vintage looking t-shirt, then grabbed a pea coat and scarf from the front room. Before moving outside, he stopped, deciding he would offer to take her with him. Why, he wasn't sure. He usually loved his alone time. However, this girl seemed to change that a tad. "Hey, Kat?" he asked casually, calling up the stairs toward the bedrooms, assuming she was in her's by now. "Wanna go to town?"

Grace watched him for a moment before smirking. Was he... flirting? She shook her head a little and leaned toward him, opening her dainty hand to show him her empty palm. "This is the only thing I have managed to control," she mentioned, before gently rubbing her palm with her opposite index finger. Immediately, it seemed, a light purple-ish pink flower sprouted from her palm, blooming beautifully. She blushed and handed it to him, showing him that it was very real. There was no denying that she was indeed the goddess of spring. "I could do that since I was a toddler," she said, shrugging, "There are other things... But stuff I don't really understand. That's why I wanted to come here."

Katra blushed hard as she watched him go upstairs, before heading up herself. When he called for her she leaned her head out of the room, her long blond hair pulled back into a messy pony tail, ofering him a small smile."yea. What are we doing?"She said as seh walked out of the room tugging on her jacket, looking happy to be invited even if she had no idea what he was doing. For some reason, she was actually enjoying being with someone else.

Alcide blushed slightly as he realized that she was watching him before sighing softly. "Wow."He said looking a little wide eyed as he sat up slowly to study the flower a gentle smile dimpling his cheek as he twirled the flower stem between his fingers before sharing something that he'd refused to ever talk about since his dad had died. "When....when dad got sick, I knew he was dying. Long before he did. Or even suspected something was wrong. I could feel it killing him and I tried and tried to tell everyone, but it didn't work....by the time he actually got sick I'd given up trying."He said sighing a little as he stared down at the flower in his fingers,"I started to ignore things after that."He said shrugging a little, not about to tell her the older he got, the more he'd been able to tell, to sense even a young vital woman, the beginnings of death.And that made a man brood and moody and even more likely keep his own company than anything else. At least himself he couldn't tell if he was dying or not.

Alec shrugged and walked out to the car that Dr. Almasy said he could drive, climbing into the driver's seat. "Anything," he admitted, "I figured I would try to find a movie store or something..." He put the car in drive and started going down the winding path that went down the mountains and toward civilization. He was a careful driver despite his attitude, the icy roads making him a tad nervous. When they finally made it to town, he parked on the side of the street and looked toward a thrift shop. "Ah, I bet there is something in there."

Grace studied him, swallowing hard as she listened to him. Her heart broke a little to think of Alcide as a child once, desperately trying to get those around him to believe that he could sense his father was dying. And how awful it must have felt to have such an unfortunate gift of seeing death... "I'm sorry," she murmured after a moment, her voice soft and quiet. She looked up at him through the glowing, warm light of the fire. How could a man like him be Hades? While she could see the broodiness that came with Alcide, and his ability to be a snarky ass... There was something deeper inside of him that hatred. It made her wonder if Hades was the type of person he was depicted as in all those stories. "I can't believe that father like your's could die so tragically, and a bastard like mine is still out there somewhere," she murmured under her breath, not thinking about what she was saying.

"You're more careful than I would have thought.But you've never driven in the snow before have you??"She teased hm looking amused as she watched him drive, Looking amused before nodding."We'll probably find some good movies in there."He said looking amused as he followed him towards the door, walking in with a smile as he walked in with her, even if this wasn't normal, it was at least fun and would probably be better then sitting up at the house.

Alcide shrugged a little smiling slightly."Its okay.I've gotten used to it."He said almost sadly because it pained him to consider wht those years had been like. Glancing up at her words, his eyes swirled for a moment, the fire bright blue swirling through the dark eyes before it faded again, "Well, he doesn't have to be still among the living. I could take care of that."He said a small smirk quirking his lips because he was sure whatever could cause a daughter to react like that to a father, would be something he would want to kill the man over.

Back
Top Bottom