Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reborn (Lady and Blair)

jason frowned a little as he looked down at his girl, pressing a kiss to her forehead."What's wrong?"He muttered sitting down, pulling her into his lap. Trying to understand her anger with grace. Pain flickering through his eyes, maybe his girlfriedn wasn't as in love with him as he thought.While he knew that alcide would rather commit suicide rather than get back together with her,it still worried him."You know he would have protected whoever it was sitting next to him."he said after a moment.

Alcide shifted blinkly slowly, stupidly at her."didn't...do anything special."He said frowning a little, not understanding just how rare his act was. Not everyone would have taken that much punishment for someone they barely knew,even if they were attracted to them."Don't be grateful.Just get me out of here...."He said sounding grouchy because not only was he stuck in a place he hated, he was in pain despite the pain killers. He hated hospitals with a passion, his father had died actually, in this very hospital.

"Last night you pulled the car back from the edge..then stopped a car from hitting us...I have no idea....that...was weird."She said looking so worried and scared because she had no idea what to think about this."We'll talk to the doctor when we get home. He'll know what happened."she said shifting closer, reaching out and gently brushing his hair out of his face."We'll figure it out."

Claire sighed and leaned into his, resting her head under his chin. "Nothing's wrong with me, Sweetheart," she murmured, reaching up to stroke his cheek. "I just... I don't trust that girl, Jason. She's going to make Alcide worse, not better. We all know that. We've all practically been praying that she wouldn't show up, wouldn't be reincarnated, because we knew as soon as she did... Alcide's future as Hades would be sealed." Her eyes glanced up at him, and she suddenly felt awful for making him feel the way he did. "I'm not pining over my ex, Honey, I'm just pissed at the situation. He really made me mad the other day with his talk about me being pregnant.... Like it's any of his damn business..." She pouted a little, being Claire's usual dramatic self. All the others talked about how great it was when Jason showed up, because he seemed to be the only one who found Claire's antics endearing, not irritating.

Grace shook her head and scooting her chair over to the edge of his bed. She may not be sure about how she felt about Alcide, but she wasn't going t allow him to not let her tell him she was thankful for what she did. Especially because she had no idea why he did it. On top of seeming upset at her dancing with Eric (she could tell he tried to hide it, but he didn't do a great job), him saving her confused her. The way she was drawn to him confused her... "You saved me," she murmured, "And you didn't have to, Alcide. I'm not of any importance to you..." She blushed. After spending a life time knowing how her father thought of her and being sheltered from other men other than her brother, she did not know what was love was for another man. She didn't know what it was like for a man to care about her, even in the slightest of ways. "I don't know if you can leave... Not until Dr. Almasy gets here to check you out. You're in pretty bad shape..."

Alec shook his head, not believing what he was hearing. He let out a long sigh... "Well, I hope so," he grumbled, hoping this doctor could tell him something, even if he didn't trust him yet. If he can figure out what was going on with Grace, maybe he could for him too. His eyes glanced up at Katra as she brushed his hair away from his face. "How are the others?"

JAson sighed leaning his face into her hand, pressing a kiss to her fingers, closing his eyes for a moment."Alcide's always been fated to be hades, there was no changing that."he muttered softly, closing his eyes because he knew that it was true. That with how...off alcide was already they'd all,even him who didn't like the man, had been afraid of how far persephone's love for hades wuld push the man. Jason laughed softly pressing a kiss to her hair, wrapping his arms around her."Hmm alcide thinks everything is his business. No matter what."He pointed out with a smile.

Alcide frowned a little at the cieling before closing his eyes, trying to relax because the desire to hold her while he was hurting was fierce, and the desire was tightening muscles and his body wanted to curl up with her, which just made his chest ache. "You wouldn't have survived the beating...I can."he shrugged a little frowning because he didn't understand why she was fussing so much over something that had come as naturally to him as breathing. Despite everything, despite how firece and deadly the death god had been, he had had his moments of selflessness, given to moments of fancy, of taking care of others...even if it usually bit him in the ass. Which, in fact, was what usually happened to his reincarnation. "...father died here...i can't stay here."he said opening his eyes to look at her, looking smothered and anxious about being here, desperate to get out of here. For once the gruffiness falling away, and showing the child he had been.

Katra looked worried dropping her hand."Well, as you could see, grace is fine. A little shaken. Claire and jason both have cuts from the glass, and jason dislocated his shoulder. Alcide's in with six broken ribs, which is making him testy...well, at least when they undrug him enough so he wakes up."she said sounding amused hoping to distract him from his worry about what had happened, amused at the idea of how.. whiney alcide had sounded.

Claire rolled her eyes, but smiled. There was no way she couldn't smile in the presence of Jason. "I know, but still... It's none of his business," she murmured, then the worry of being pregnant still etched on her face. Oh, she still had not told him... Originally, she was going to wait until the last second to tell him, but after everything... After being so oddly happy when the nurse said the baby was okay after the wreck... She had to tell him. She had to share it with him, because the information was eating at her. "Jason... He was right," she murmured, her hand going to her stomach with out her realizing it. "I'm pregnant... I've taken, like, ten tests. All positive." Her face paled a little, worried that he was going to be angry. Worried that he would lose interest in her now.

Grace watched him, her eyes going soft at his words. The poor man... No wonder he was so grumpy. He was in pain. Not just physical, but emotional. Taking a deep breath, she leaned forward and put her hand on his arm. "We will get you out then," she murmured softly, nodding. It was the least she could do after he saved her... Standing up, she grabbed a wheel chair across the room and wheeled it over. "Come on. We're leaving." With that, she offered her hands to him, giving her that sunny smile that was so opposite of himself. The sunny smile of a girl who was a goddess of spring before Hades made her a goddess of death.

Alec smirked a bit. "Well, good..." he said, feeling a bit out of sorts at the moment. That's when Dr. Almasy walked in, eyebrows raised. He looked amused and surprised all at once, but calm. He adjusted his glasses on his nose and looked at Katra, nodding to Alec. "You can thank the reincarnation of Hercules for that miraculous save last night," he said, grinning. Alec's eyes went wide. "What? Hercules?!"

Jason smiled absently stroing her hair, holding her ever so gently. It had seriously scared him to have her in the car wreck,nuzzling her a little before going utterly stil lthinking."Oh..well then.Does this mean we can make Cide babysit?Since he knew?"He asked because he didn't know what to say, besides be angry with man that had told them,even if he had been in pain at the time of saying so.

Alcide sighed a little closing his eyes before looking up at him."We re?"he said looking startled reahing out and gripping her arm, bracing himself as he sat up, sitting there for a moment as his body protested being moved."You smile so brightly....like a spring flower.."he muttered sounding drugged as he undid the IV looking at grace before standing, wavering on his feet for a moment before sinking into the wheelchair with a relieved sigh.

Katra's eyes went wide as she looked up at alec,"What....that...oh man..."She looked so amazed, before starting to giggle."To bad Hades doesn't have blue fire hair. That would have been epic."She giggled, so relieved that everyone was okay and tht they were fine that she was getting a little hysterical.

Claire looked up at him with a relieved expressions. "Does... does this mean that you aren't mad at me?" She smiled and snuggled against him, so happy to have him hold her and not see upset. If he was upset about it, she didn't sense it. All she wanted was for him to comfort her, because she was scared. So scared.

Grace laughed a little as his words and shook her head. "I've never heard that one before, but thank you," she murmured, blushing as she helped him into the wheel chair. Grabbing a blanket, she put it in his lap, then went back around and wheeled him out of the room, out the back door of the hospital, and toward the rental car that the car company gave them until the SUV could be fixed. She helped him in the passenger seat, then got into the driver's seat. "Well...I can honestly say I've never broken someone out of a hospital before," she murmured, looking over at him with a giggle. "You're my first, I guess."

Alec looked a little shell-shocked... "So I'm Jason's son... Great," he groaned, shaking his head. Well, his dislike for Alcide made a little more senes now, he guess. He looked over at Katra with a glare. "What could you possibly be laughing at?" he asked, sounding comically exasperated.

"it took two of us to get there. i couldn't possiblity just be mad at you."He muttered kissing her hair before frowning as he looked down the hall, laughing softly"I think grace's breaking alcide out."He said sounding bemused as he watched the two.

Alcide laughed a little as he tugged the blanket up, shivering a little. He was so cold, "oh well,I'll try to make sure I'm the first in everything."He said with a giggle as he relaxed in his seat, looking a little bemused and pleased with himself at the idea of being first. The drugs allowing hades to look through his current life's eyes, wanting his persephone again."This was fun...we should do it more often...."He mused.

Katra calmed but looked amused as she glanced at alec, smirking a little."The cartoon, you know, hercules. All you need is alcide to have flaming hair, and a meg, and you have your own movie."She teased hm a little, trying to make him feel better because she didn't want him freaking out like she had when she'd found out she was a goddess. Truly worried about how he was going to react.

"I just know that were weren't exactly ready for kids," Claire said, leaning into his kiss. She looked up at his laugh, sneering a little at the sight of Grace wheeling Alcide out of the hospital. "Of course she is, even though Alcide desperately needs the medical attention. I told you, Jason, she's no good for him. She's just going to lure him in to Hell with that sunny little smile..." She sighed and shook her head. She may be in love with Jason, but she still cared for Alcide in a odd way. And she did not like Grace for stealing his attention at all.

Grace blushed at his statement and what it implied, looking at the road as she carefully drove home. "Well... It was fun," she murmured, "I've never done anything like that before. I've never even gotten in trouble before." She grinned and shrugged, looking back over at him for a split second. "I'm not sure if I like the feeling of being in trouble yet. I'll let you know." She chuckled and drove down the winding road toward the manor. "If you... um... don't mind me asking... How did your father die?"

Alec sighed and shook his head. "Damn," he murmured, "I thought I might end up to be something more mysterious. Nope, just the dumb jock of ancient Greece." He shook his head, looking a little disappointed, then sighed. "When can I leave? I'm starving and I want to move around." Dr. Almasy chuckled a little and put his hands on his hips. "You have a concussion," he murmured, "Not from the actual wreck... but from passing out afterward." He stiffed a laugh. "They said you can come home though."

"We probably aren't, but this is why we have JJ. Alcide's mom will go insane with overpreparing."He said snickeing a little before watching alcide leave shaking his head a little."You just don't like that he's not obsessing over you anymore."He teased a little, though somewhat worried t th thought, but he really did think grace would be good for alcide, if only because she listened to him, unlike claire, who even he-the man desperately in love with her- could admit that despite claire's blaming him, most of alcide and claire's issues hd come from the woman.

Alcide smiled dreamily as he stared out the window, not realizing how she'd taken his words.Despite the sexual tone, he hadn't meant to make it say like that. He really was amusing when drugged, prone to being even more brutally honest than normal."It's great fun. Fun getting yelled at."He said giggling a little at the idea of his mother at home, realizing belatedly tht breaking out of the hospital was going to seriously piss off his mother."Huntington's Disease. When I was 18."He said with a careless shrug.

"Awww, but such a cute jock, and I'm sure you're not dumb"She teased him a little but trying so hard to cheer him up when he looked so disappointed at the idea."Well, I think you should keep with the car wreck cause, cause the guys'll just make fun if you tell them its because you past out."She said before looking at the doctor."Can Alcide go to?He'll sulk if we all get to go except him."

Claire rolled her eyes. "That's not it," she murmured, then ran a hand through her hair. Looking up at him, she gave him that pout she always did when she wanted something. "Honey, can we go home and go to bed? I'm tired and sore..." She wrapped her arms around her neck, kissing him gently on the lips. "Please?"

Grace frowned, staring at the road with an indifferent expression on he face. It saddened her that she had a one of the worst fathers imaginable, and he was still alive (somewhere) with his money and his latest wife, while Alcide's father died so tragically. "I'm really sorry about that," he murmured, "It seemed that you were probably close to him..." She looked over at him and gave him a look of sympathy before pulling up to the driveway of the home. She came around and helped him out, letting the large man lean on to her until they got to the living room couch. "You probably aren't going to be able to do much for a few days...." she murmured, sitting down beside him with her legs twisted underneath her in a child-like way. "I can keep you company if you would like?" It was the least she could do, really, after he saved her life.

Alec smirked. "Did you just call me cute?" he asked with an arched eyebrow, teasing her after she did the same to him. He rolled his eyes. "I don't plan to tell anyone..." A nurse came around and helped him out of bed and into a wheel chair, letting Katra and Dr. Almasy take him to the check out desk. Dr. Almasy frowned at Katra. "I'm not sure... He took the brunt of the wreck... He probably needs to stay a little longer to watch his vitals."

Katra blushed,"I did."She said looking away from him embarassed before following him out of the room, "Damn.He's not going to be happy about that, despite being drugged."She said looking amused absently watching alec filling out the check out paperwork.

jason laughed sotly as he looked down at her, kissing her bck before nodding,standing with her in his arms."Yes we can."He said holding her close to him and walking to the check out desk to the others just in time to hear that.."Oh I wouldn't be worrying to much about him staying,he's already checked himself out."

Alcide was quet before smiling a little"We were. We used to spend most of our days here, running the business. When...he got really bad, I ended up taking control for awhile."He said going quiet because until that moment in the hospital when his father had died in the hospital, he had been the pretender, the heir until he'd become in charge at the tender age of 18.Leaning against her as he walked inside he sighed softly as he laid down on the couch, closing his eyes as he tried not to pant with pain, since that would just make his ribs hurt more."That would be nice." "Alcide Tyler Anthony, what are you doing home?"JJ scolded her son from the doorway, hands on her hips. "Sleeping."Alcide said smiling dreamily at his mother.

Alec arched an eyebrow at Jason's words, then looked at Katra with concern. "Well where is Grace then?" he asked, the clenched his jaw and shook his head. He should have known that the second he dropped his guard and turned a blind eye to his sister, Alcide would have her in his clutches. He didn't care what kind of guy Katra insisted Alcide was, or who they were in their past lives... He just did not trust him. Claire looked at Alec with a bit of a smirk. Perfect. The new girl's brother didn't want them together either, which meant she might have some sort of ally in all of this. "Oh, she's with Alcide," Claire chirped, then hugged Jason tight. "Let's go."

Dr. Almasy frowned and shook his head. He wasn't surprised, really. Alcide hated the hospital. "We should go then," he agreed, "I can just his vitals from the house. As long as he takes it easy, he should be fine. I'll let his mother scold him for his behavior." He chuckled a bit and then walked out to the car, letting the other's ride in his own SUV since their's was crashed and Grace and Alcide took the rental.

Grace looked up at JJ, paling a bit at the sight of the angry mother. "Oh, ma'am, I'm sorry... It was my fault," she said, immediately jumping to take the blame. She didn't want his mother to be angry at him when she knew that he was so uncomfortable at the hospital. Looking back over at him, she smirked a bit. She never thought of such a brooding man to have a middle name like "Tyler". It was amusing to her... Sitting at the foot of the couch, she let his long legs drape across her lap. It made her blush a little at the contact, but it was unavoidable. The large man took up the entire couch.

"She drove him home."Jason said looking slightly amused, because it was obvious the man didn't like alcide, even if he didn't see what claire was doing. "Alcide?Taking it easy?"Katra snorted at the idea ,before tilting her head."Well he might."She said thoughtfully as she pushed alec's wheelchair, looking thoughtful because since he didn't own his company anymore, he wouldn't feel the drive to work. looking out the window as they drove she glanced at alec worriedly fussing ove him because she cared for him."You okay?"She muttered.

JJ frowned looking at the to, looking amused at the sight of alcide allowing someone to touch him so casually, even if it was just his legsShaking her head a little she looked at her drugged son, smiling slightly."It's useless to yell at him.He wont remember it when he wakes."She said snickering, her face going soft as she walked over, gently brushing alcide's hair out of his face, laughter in her eyes as he snorted/snored a little, "Do you want something to eat?"She sai looking at grace.

Alec nodded, feeling a little silly being wheeled around when all he had was a minor concussion. But he couldn't bring himself to hurt her feelings about it. Not when she seemed so concerned with his well-being. "I'm okay," he said, "Alcide's the one that won't be okay if I find him with my sister." His lip curled up in irritation as he shifted out of the wheel chair and into the car. When she got into side to, he peeked over at her. Why did she care so much?

Grace smiled sweetly up at his mother, nodding a little bit. "I'd love something to eat," she murmured softly, not wanting to wake the man. She looked over at him, not thinking about his mother watching, and smiled at the sleeping man. She may be a little unsure of him as of now, but the man looked so peaceful while sleeping. He was no longer brooding or grouchy or intimidating... He just looked peaceful. Her hand moved to sit on his large calf that was sprawled across his lap, leaning back into the soft cushions of the couch. The way he seemed so... upset about being in the hospital his father died in had really touched her, shining a new light on the mysterious man.

Katra smiled a little as she walked out with him, snickering slightly."I'm sure he is with her. He did get hurt you know."She pointed out rolling her eyes a little asthey headed back to the house, blushing when she caught him looking at her as she got out of the car,"What?"She muttered holding out a hand to help him inside.She knew she was fussing, but for some reason she couldn't help but do it.

JJ smiled walking out looking amused. It was so amusing to watch someone be so gentle with her son. Pausing when she heard the car she walked out to the front, opening the door."Shhh don't be loud. Alcide's sleeping on the couch."She scolded the people as jason opened the door. "WE aren't being loud."Jason muttered tugging claire close to him, nuzzling her a little."You want to check on him before we go upstairs?"He muttered in her ear.

Alec took her hand, easing himself out of the car and walking inside. At JJ's words, he nodded. Well, if Alcide was asleep, he couldn't be corrupting his sister... He walked through the house and toward his bedroom, laying in his bed and groaning in the pleasure of a comfortable mattress. He looked over at her and smirked. "You know that you don't have to stay with me, right?" he murmured, raising his eyebrows.

Claire shook her head, pulling Jason into a kiss. "Can't I just have time with you alone?" she murmured, pouting a bit. "I just want you to myself for a while." She smirked and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, pulling him up the stairs and toward their bedroom.

Katra smiled as she walked upstairs with alec, settling on the bed next to him, leaning back against the headboard as she looked over at him. Blushing ever so softly at his words."I know.But the only other people to spend time with is claire and jason, and they're probably screwing. No thanks."She said blushing at the thought of them doing that, which lead to the inevitable thought of what sex with him would be like. Or sex in general. Poor woman was curious, she just hadn't been drawn to anyone, not even her handsome best friend, enough to take that step.

Jason grinned kissing her before yelping as she pulled him upstairs by the collar of his shirt."Do I look like a puppy to you to be dragged around by my neck?"he pouted even as he picked her up as they walked into the bedroom, tossing her onto the bed with a smile.

Alec smirked and leaned against the head board beside her. "That's probably true," he murmured, nodding. He thought about it for a moment... Damn, the last time he had sex, it was with his ex girlfriend before she decided to leave him for a college in New York. Not two weeks later, he saw online that she was in another relationship. It was a bit of a bust. Not that it was much of a relationship to begin with. It was mainly for sex considering his inability to let anyone in. "What, do you have something against screwing?" he teased.

Claire laughed and shook her head. "You would be my puppy if I wanted you to be," she purred, pulling him down on to the bed on top of her. She slipped her shirt over her head, revealing her round, perky breasts. She licked her lips and arched her eyebrow. "Do you want me to finish what I started last night, babe?" she whispered, leaning in to unbutton his jeans.

Katra smiled a little looing at him before blushing,"Yes!I mean no. I mean...I have a problem with being with them when they're screwing."She stuttered so flustered by him looking at her that she was stuttering. Laying back on the bed she pulled the blanket up over her face."Don't look at me."She ordered to embarassed to even look t him anymore

Jason laughed."No I wouldn't. I'm not a ball of fluff, claire. Not like pretty boy out there."Jason sulked a little because if there was one man that always rattled his cage, it was when claire seemed to show a renewed interest in her ex, and alcide with grace had probably done just that, made claire think about him.Sighing softly as she unbuttoned his jeans he smiled, running his fingers through her hair."Oh yes.That would be nice."he smirked sighing softly as the zipper eased down, freeing the long hard cock to brush against her

Alec laughed at her stuttering, looking amused but totally unfazed by the subject. He had a blunt personality, after all. He chuckled and grabbed the blanket, pulling it from her face with a grin. When he looked down at her, his face was inches from her's, and he suddenly realized how absolutely beautiful her eyes were... "Yes, it is more fun when you are involved in the act," he murmured in a low voice.

Claire laughed a bit and shook her head. "No you aren't. You are my strong, manly man, right?" she teased, pushing him on his back to give herself access to his cock. She gently stroked it, leaning down to take the head of his member in her mouth and sucking it gently. Her breasts ran along his thighs as she worked on him, clearly wanting to make him feel good.

Katra whined a little at the stealing of her blanket, eyes widening as she looked up at him, blue flecked grey eyes meeting his smiling shyly,blushing more at his words."R-really?"She asked looking startled.She'd heard sex was good, but surely all that sweating and stuff wasn't tht fun.

"i am."jason moaned closing his eyes as he rolled on his back, gently stroking claire's hair as he looked down at her."Hmm if you keep that up, you're not going to get anything."he said looking amused thrusting up a little into her mouth wanting more, but he wanted to be burided between her legs before he came, not in her mouth.

Alec's eyebrows raised as he looked down at her, he green eyes smoldering with lust he felt with their bodies so close, and the curiosity that the indifference in her voice brought on. He tilted his head to the side, not moving back and inch, and looked through the blond hair that threatened to cover his eyes once again. "Ah, yes... I believe so," he murmured, "Are you telling me you don't agree, or that you have nothing to base an opinion on?" He arched an eyebrow. Surely she wasn't a virgin... I mean, really. She was much too attractive to have not been claimed by a man at some point.

Claire giggled and gave his member one last long lick. "Ah, but I love to watch you come undone... It's my favorite part," she murmured, practically daring him to take over and dominate her. Her hands slid up his thighs and began to kiss up his sculpted stomach and chest, her breasts trailing after her lips. Once reaching his lips, she kissed his deeply.

katra blushed loooking up at her, squirming a little, a breathy little sigh as the movement pressed him closer to him, stilling as she tried so hard to not think about what the weight of him on top of her was doing to him."...."She stared at him, refusing to answer but as she avoided his eyes it was obvious that she was a virgin, a blushing one at that."Sex seems messy."She muttered after a moment, because staying silent was just to embarassing and she wasn't about to answer his question.

Jason groaned a the lick, sighing softly as he rolled his eyes as litle before kissing her hard. rolling them over he wrapped her legs around his waist, rubbing against her teasingly."you're favorite part?I must be getting rusty."He growled as he thrust into her hard.

Alcide stirred a little, blinking stupidly, his body starting to hurt again as the drugs started to wear off, wondering if the doctor had come to check on him.But surely no one would have touched him while he was sleeping. Before he relized someone was sitting under his legs. Frowning a little down at the girl siting on the couch with him, he looked bemused, wondering why she had staye now that she had other options now that they were home."...grace?"he said groggily trying to wake up more.

Alec pulled away a fraction of an inch, just staring at her in utter confusion. His face was lank for several moments before an amused smirk curled at the corners of his mouth. A loud, bellowing laugh came from his throat and he moved away from her, his eyes squeezed shut from laughter. "Messy?" he laughed, shaking his head. He reached up and brushed his hair away from his forehead. "Oh, you don't know the half of it, Sweetheart." His eyes flashed with a lustful dare before turning away, going over to the mini fridge in his room and grabbing a beer. He popped the top open against his forearm and took a gulp, needing it desperately. Fuck. She was a virgin, and he was in no frame of mind to be carrying around the guilt of deflowering a virgin of all things.

Claire moaned, arching her back into his and digging her nails into his biceps. "Oh! Ahhh.... Oh, you are anything but rusty, love," she purred, leaning into nibble at his shoulder, wanting him to move. She wanted to feel him take her, give her pleasure, make her forget about the worry of having a child...

Grace looked up from the book she was reading, her golden hair draped over her shoulder. She smiled and raised her eyebrows, looking amused. He had been out for hours, considering it was getting late into the night now. However, she kept her promise and remained where she was, drinking tea and reading by the light of the lamp. "Yes?" she answered, closing the book gently. It sat on the tops of his calves that were still sprawled across her lap.

Katra frowned at being laughed at, balling up her fist and throwing a punch into his shoulder as he got up."Don't laugh at me!"She prostested looking embarassed and angry as she sat up, lust darting through her eyes as she considered the man in front of her, but she didn't want him laughing at her either."Goodnight Alec."She said wrinkling her nose, annoyed with him as she headed for the door.

Jason growled at her for biting his shoulder, turning his head to bite her gently, growling as he thrust harder into her."Hmm Good."He growled shivering as he made love to his girlfriend, losing himself in pleasuring her, gasping as he came, burying his face against her neck.

Alcide smiled a little before wincing a little closing his eyes again as he sighed softly."How long have I been out?And did I get yelled at more?"He said wondering if he'd been out for his mother's yelling. That would have been nice, to sleep through his mother's fussing over him checking out of the hospital.

Back
Top Bottom