Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reborn (Lady and Blair)

alcide smiled softly as he looked up at her, smiling gently as he raised a hand, gently touching her cheek,"No, you're stronger than you look.You look ragile, but sometimes thats the best disguise, hiding strength under a pretend show of weakness" he said trying to make her feel better, and saying what he really thiught, not thinking her weak because of how she handled things when he was shot. A weak person wouldnt have been able to do that,sighing softly looking worried."How is your cheek?i'm sorry....that looks like it hurts..."He muttered looking so upset at the idea that he'd gotten her hurt.

jason sighe softly kissign her head before sighing sfotly,closing her eyes"I need to lay down....as much as this hurts at least I'm not the only one hurting..."he muttered taking some consolation in the fact that alcide was probably feeling just as broken as he was."you look worried...what's wong?"he muttered knowing it had to be more than being pregnant.she wouldn't worry about being pregnant until they were absolutelt sure.

Grace peered up at him, feeling chills go up her spine at the feeling of his calloused finger tips against her delicate, yet bruised cheek. She blushed at his words, unable to take her eyes off his dark, mysterious orbs. It was odd how she drawn she was to a man that was everything her mother warned her about; dark, brooding, mysterious... dangerous. "I'm fine," she murmured, pulling away a little. "Like I said. Tougher than I look." She smirked at him and took a step back, nodding toward the bed. "You should rest," she said, "I'm... going to go read. Hopefully I can find some of my favorites down there." She shrugged a little, shoving her hands in her pockets.

Claire swallowed and shook her head, standing and helping him toward their bedroom. "I'm fine," she whispered, helping him into the bed and snuggling up beside him, needing to be close to make herself feel secure. She was scared. Very scared. She was not so sure she could keep Jason's eyes and attention on her if she were pregnant... Oh, she was going to make Alcide pay for this.

Alcide looked thoughtful as he looked down at the woman, a weak smile curling his lips.He was hurt, aching and tired,but even with that, he couldn't help but realize that she was beautiful...and totally off limits to theformer death god."The library's got alot... there's a kind down there on the shelves to, if you want to buy something we don't have, go ahead."She muttered sounding tired as he climbed into the bed, giving into his body's need to sleep.

Jason sighed yawning as he wrapped his arms around her as she snuggled up against him. To tired and aching to really think about what her being pregnant could make.Closing his eyes he sighed falling asleep.

Katra sighed glancing over at alec,stretching before sighing"It seems that we're not doing anthing to convine you the boys aren't violent."She said snickering a little because it was so like the boys to convince others that they were violent and nasty with everyone, not just each other."You'll have to forgive them.They can't help themsleves."

Grace smirked a little as she watched him climb into the bed and nodded, turning away and down the hall. Once in the library, she found her favorite book in the world, Wuthering Heights and read for the rest of the day and evening, even managing to forget about dinner. She fell asleep in her large bed with her book across her dress, dreaming of Healthcliff and Catherine.... However, upon her subconscious thinking about what she had witnessed through the day, she had dreamt of Alcide as Heathcliff, Claire as Catherine, Jason as Edgar, and herself as Isabella... She woke up with a start, and her eyebrows furrowed with frustration. She looked out the window, seeing the snow come down over the mountains, finding herself wondering if being the Isabella in the story was a blessing or a disappointment.

Alec shrugged and leaned against the counter, looking less that bothered. "I am not a stranger to fights," he murmured, his expression a little dark at the thought. "I can't say I've seen I fight break out within twenty-four hours of meeting someone..." He smirked. "But I don't care. That's one thing you will learn about me. There is very little I care about. And if I do, you'll know." He gulped down the rest of his drink and sighed. "Please tell me there is something more fun than reading in this place..."

Katra laughed at his words before nodding."Yea, there is. But usually we have to go into town for real fun, or go up to Cide's cabin, he has every video game known to man up there."She said snickering as she settled down to just enjoy his company.

In the morning she smiled at alec as he came in, sliding a waffle onto the plate,"You want some?I was making some for claire since she said she wanted some while I was coming down."she said looking thoughtful because she hated cooking for the other woman, but hoped that if claire was concentrating on food, she wouldn't be going upstairs to fuss over alcide. Knowing that the woman would just bother a man who was already annoyed with her.

"You know, the snow never did anything but fall to you, don't look so disappointed." Alcide said smiling slghtly as she leaned against the doorway watching her. Having woken up sore and hurting he'd sought her out he had really thought about it. Or considered that it was in her own best interest for him to stay away from her.

Alec smirked a little at the waffle. "Looks good," he murmured, running a hand through his sleep-matted hair before digging in. He looked up at her as he chewed, arching an eyebrow. "Do you always do what others ask you to?" he asked. He looked at her with interest, noticing that Katra seemed to disappear in the crowd of people at the manor. Between Jason and Claire being so obnoxious, Alcide being temperamental, and Grace and himself were the new ones, Katra seemed to just blend in... It was odd to him. She was too beautiful to blend in. "I mean, seriously, when Claire says 'jump' do you ask 'how high'?"

Grace yelped a little, startled by Alcides presence. She looked away from the window and over to him with a blush, standing up from the bed. She still wore the jeans and sweater from the night before. Tucking her hair behind her ear, she shrugged. "I'm not disappointed," she murmured, "Just tired. I stayed up pretty late reading." She nodded to the Wuthering Heights novel on the bed, then glanced up at him. "Feeling better this morning?" As she waited for him to answer, she moved into the closet to find some appropriate clothes for breakfast, feeling gross in the clothes she had slept in.

Katra smiled at him as he handed of the plate, shrugging a little."No, but getting along with claire is easier than her being bitchy with me like she is with alcide."she said shrugging a little before smiling, blushng slightly as she admired the sleep tossled man he was so..hndsome just sitting there."Besides, it's not my house, and Cide's my best friend. Shouldn't I make it easier for him to actually live here by getting along with claire than not?"She said frowning because she didn't want alcide to leave again, so she was trying so hard to get along with claire.

Alcide laughed softly when she jumpe looking at the floor as she got clothes,"Good book."He said thoughtfully, it'd been years since he'd read it though. Turning away he leaned against the doorway so she could dress, before sighing."I feel better. Sore. My shoulder aches, more then the beatng jason gave me."He said looking comfortable in the sweater and jeans he was wearing, though he was standing a little stiffly.

Alec shrugged and nodded, looking indifferent. "You make a point," he admitted, "But you also have to draw a line between being a good friend and putting up with bull shit." He took another bite and chewed for a moment, his blond hair handing in his intense eyes. Alec was a blunt person. He couldn't help it. Grace tiptoed around the truth, or better yet, avoided it. Alec, on the other hand, couldn't stop the truth from falling out of his mouth. "Where's my sister?" he asked suddenly, raising his eyebrows. He sure as hell hoped that she wasn't spending any time alone with that Alcide guy. It was bad enough they were staying at the same place...

"It's an amazing book," Grace said, coming out of the closet with fresh jeans and clingy, long-sleeved shirt. The coral color of the fabric managed to make her look even sunnier, like the true goddess of spring. Running her fingers through her hair, she tilted her head at him. She was definitely impressed he had read the book... "It's my favorite, actually." She reached down and tugged some fleece boots on her feet, then stood up and smiled. "So do you go by everyone's rooms in the morning, or am I just special? You've been my wake up call twice already."

Katra tilted her head a little before shrugging."I let alcide deal with her when she's being to demanding.She's never tried to whack him outside the head hard enough his ears would ring."Katra said wincing a little before smirking a little, it seemed alec couldn't avoid speaking whatever he thought was best no matter what."She was sleeping when I came downstairs"She said shrugging a little as she started to eat.

Alcide smiled a little as he looked her over for a moment, blushing ever so slightly as she caught him looking before pushing away from the doorframe to walk downstairs with her. Looking slightly uncomfortable, but amused a little."Well katra was waking up Alec, and since going into claire and jason's bedroom before like 9 am is asking to want to gourge my own eyes out, I decided my best bet was to wake up you."He said shrugging a little, not about to admit that he'd come looking for her before he had really thought of it. "Unless you don't want me to..."he said looking decidely uncomfortable and a little closed off, despite being so very good looking, it had been years since he'd really had to deal with being attracted to someone, so he was a little rusty on the whole dating thing. Starting to shut her out because he was uncomfortable and he didn't want to deal with the feelings it brought out in him.

Grace looked over at him with a small smirk, studying his odd presence. She'd never met a man that seemed so complex on the outside; brooding, yet self-conscious. "I don't mind," she murmured, walking along beside him. "Makes me feel sort of special, I guess." She shrugged and smirked at him, then slid into the kitchen. Leaning down, she kissed Alec on the top of his head and sat beside him, grinning at the waffles. She tried to ignore the look on her brother's face. "Good morning," she said to Alec and Katra, taking a bite.

Alec tensed at the sight of his sister walking in with Alcide, shooting a glare at the other man out of habit. He took a gulp of his coffee and looked over to his sister, his expression suddenly guarded and suspicious. He wasn't sure why, but he hated this guy, and he wanted him no where near his sister.

Alcide glared back, so used to fighting with people who wanted to ight with him it was habiit. Starting to waffles he smiled a little amued at grace's words."Morning.Sleep well?"Katr smiled a little jumping at a cell phone going off, frowning at alcide as he answered it, slipping out of the kitchen to talk.The man hated talking to anyone, and despite owning his own company, he hated doing business.. After a few minutes alcide returned, sitting down, looking shell shocked as he started to eat, so surprised at his news that he started eating ust out of surprise, to shocked to really be aware of anything, even katra staring at him oddly.

Jason sighed softly as he snuggled closer to claire, absently running a hand up and down her side, leaning down to kiss her awake."Love, time to get up."he muttered nuzzling her a little.

Grace looked over at Alcide, staring at him with a confused expression. After a few moments of silence, she put her fork down and turned to him, feeling as if she needed to say something considering that no one else was. "Um... Is everything okay?" she asked innocently, tucking some of her hair behind her ear. Concern clouded her green eyes as she looked at the other man. Alec clenched his jaw, looking away and trying to ignore Grace's interest in Alcide.

Claire turned and looked up at him, sighing softly. "I know, but I don't want to," she mumbled, moving to cuddle him. She held him close, her face nuzzled in his neck. She took five pregnancy tests last night, all that came out positive. She was scared; scared for herself, and scared for Jason. She was afraid of his reaction. He was a flirty man by nature, and even if he had never cheated on her, she was scared that this might be the tipping point. "You love me, right?" Claire murmured, "More than any of those other girls you've been with?"

Alcide jumped a little when she spoke to him before nodding, then thinking about it shaking his head a little."Someone just bought a controlling share of Lethe Publishing." "..someone bought your company?!"Katra startled, nearly dropped her fork and choked on her food as she looked up at the man"How is that even possible?" "I...I don't know, but I'm going to find out."Alcide said the shock starting to wear off and depression settling in. His company was the only reason he had managed to keep everything together when claire left him, the reason hadn't totally lost it, and now it was gone.

Jason laughed softly kissing her again before laying bak downlooking startled a little as she cuddled back into him, shifting to hold her tight against him, closing his eyes.Willing to spend the morning in bed if she wanted to."I do. Always,forever.You know that."He muttered gently stroking her hair.

Grace looked at him for a moment, confusion clouding her green eyes before realization settled it. She gawked at him, mouth hanging open a little bit. "Wait... what? You own Lethe Publishing?" She studied him, watching as his disappointment fled over his face, and it made her feel guilty for blurting her thoughts out. He probably wanted to strangle her by this point. "I'm sorry. You just... uh... took me by surprise," she mumbled, "They can't do that, can they? Buy a business out from under someone's nose like that?" She looked at Katra with surprise, then decided to keep quite.

Alec arched his eyebrow, but seeing what the hype was about. Probably because he had no idea what this Lethe thing was... "Uh, well..." he mumbled, not sure what to say. He slipped from his chair and reached up to stretch his arms above his head. "I'm going for a run." He so needed to get out this room with these people. He felt awkward, out of place, and it seemed to bother him that his sister managed to fit in with them better than he did. It wasn't jealousy, but fear. Fear he couldn't protect her from people he didn't understand. "Wanna come?" he asked, nudging Grace. She looked over at Alcide with a frown, then nodded... "Um, yea, sure," she said, then walk out with Alec.

Claire nodded slowly and held him tight, squeezing her eyes shut. Sometimes she hated the fact that she didn't trust Jason as much as she should. He was flirty, yes, but faithful. She seemed to be an exception in his life. "I know, but I like to hear it," she murmured, shrugging. "You were being awfully friendly to the new girl..." She sighed and looked up at him, arching an eyebrow. There was a bit of pain in her eyes, even as she crawled on top of him.

"I do.Did."Alcide muttered responding to her even if he wasn't feeling great. Katra shook her head a little, "It shouldn't be, but since shareholders control the company mostly, even though Alcide owns-owned-the lion's share of it, they just bought everything without anyone realizing it."aktra muttered before looking startled at alecs sudden words, looking even more startled as alcide responded to them. "If you don't mind the company, I'll join you. Don't worry, i wont talk, I just hate running alone..."Alcide shrugged knowing that even if he'd never been sucidial, or that he was starting to get angry under the depression, he knew he shouldn't be by himself, and well...he felt better when he was with grace. Not that he'd ever admit to the feeling.

jason sighed softly leaning down to kiss her slowly, nuzzling her for a moment before laughing."Cause did you see how Cide freaked?It amused me."He said shrugging a little looking up at her worried as he gently ran his fingers through her hair, shifting to rub against her. "Now I thought you were getting out of bed, love."He teased.

Grace peered up at him, nodding slowly. She studied him, wondering what it was about this man that seemed to make her feel drawn to him. She wasn't sure if it was her need to take care of him and make him feel better, the need to see if it was possible to make him smile... Whatever it was, she felt compelled to me near him and far away at the same time. He radiated danger, and that was something she was not used to being involved with. It made him seem all the more scary and enticing. "I don't mind," she said, her eyebrows furrowing as he said he didn't like to be alone. Alec scoffed, but didn't say anything. He wasn't a complete asshole. He'd let the bummed guy tag along with him and his sister, but he'd be watching him very closely.

"I'm going to go change," Grace said, offering Alcide a soft smile, one that said she was sorry for what had happened to him. She couldn't even imagine... Going up the stairs, she went to change into a pair of running shorts, a sweat shirt, and a pair of tennis shoes. Her legs looked nice and long in the get up, not that she noticed. She was always insecure about her body...

Alec turned to Alcide when his sister was out of ear shot. "Look, I'm sorry about your, uh, loss," he said, trying his hardest to be polite. "But my sister is a very gentle being, even if a little stubborn, and her sympathy runs for miles for guys like you. Don't take advantage of the fact she's a good person. Because honestly, she's too good for you. I don't care what your 'fate' says about it." He crossed his arms over his chest, closing his mouth just in time fro Grace to come back down. "Ready," she chimed, pulling her hair back into a ponytail. "You'll have to be patient with me. I'm not the runner in the family."

Claire smirked a little, straddling him ad resting her hands on his chest. Well, she could handle the flirting if it was simply to piss off Alcide. "He did look... uncomfortable," she murmured, rolling her eyes. Deep down, she still hated the idea of thinking about Alcide being with someone else. It was okay when she left him for Jason, because honestly, she never thought he'd find someone. But now that his lover from a past life was here, things were different... Claire didn't like it. "Mmm... I'd like to keep you in bed a little longer, if that's okay with you." She leaned down and began to kiss down his neck and chest, shifting down his body.

Katra to disappeared as grace did, changing herself. Having invited herself along on the run, because she wanted to spend time with alec, and she knew the man was uncomfortable with grace being with alcide. Which meant running with them. changing into the jogging clothes she followed grace back downstairs.

Alcide looked startled at alec's words, truly he hadn't...hadn't really been thinking about grace that way. Despite enjoying time with her, he had trie very hard to ignore his own physical attraction to the girl."everyone's to good for me."He pointed out rolling his eyes a little not about to admit to how very low his self esteem was. Like the god he had been, he was used to everyone hating him, and not wanting him around. Which was what the other gods had done to hades. Grinning a little he headed out the door. "Lets go then."

Jason grinned nodding."he did."He said kissing her slowly before sighing softly, settling back on the bed to let her do what he wanted. This was going to be fun, and he was willing to set his corcern over her odd mood aside for now, since it seemed that she wasn't thinking about it anymore.

Alcide panted softly as he slowed down as he hit the edge of the woods, glancing at the girl he'd been running aside. Even despite being nearly a foot taller, the tall man had slowed his pace to watch over the petite woman, smirking a little as katra ran up besides alec, enjoying her time with him. It amused him that katra, cooly aloof katra was acting like a love struck teen around the angry blond man."Feeling okay?"Alcide asked smiling at grace as he slowed to a walk.

Katra glanced over her shoulder at the two following them, looking at alec as she slowed to a walk to, looking up at the house."You asked what we did for fun around here. I think we should go out tonight."She said with a grin.

Grace slowed down beside him, panting heavily. Her cheeks were bright red, and when she stopped, she had to rest her hands on her knees and catch her breath. "I'm... Okay..." she wheezed, wishing that she was more of a runner like Alec. Fact was that Alec spent his time working out and running to keep his temper at bay, and Grace spent her time reading, writing, and school work. She was definitely not the most athletic person in the world... Reaching up, she wiped the sweat from her face with the bottom of her shirt, revealing a smooth, flat stomach.

It was probably a good thing Alec and Katra were running in front, because it kept his mind off of who was behind them with his sister. Not to mention, he hated having to slow down for Grace. She was an awful running partner, but he invited her along sometimes to keep an eye on her... Glancing at Katra, he arched an eyebrow. An amused smirk spread across his lips. "Out?" he asked, running a hand through his sweaty blond hair. "I'm down for anything that involves leaving this place for a while... and a good drink." He looked her up and down, surveying her body before he even realized what he was doing... Amazing how she still looked good after a run like that... Snapping back to reality, he nodded. "Sure, I'm in."

Claire moved down his body, kissing his thighs with soft, gentle caresses. Her hands moved up his sides, then back down to his hips. Just as she lowered her mouth on to his member, she heard the others come back into the house. She groaned in frustration. "Great. They're back." Sitting up on her knees, she pouted a little.

Alcide watched her-for purely worried reasons of wanting to make sure she really was okay of course, before resting a hand on her arm pulling her up."You'll breath better if you stay straight up, no matter how good it feels to bend down."He said smiling a little and swallowing hard as he glanced down t the smooth stomach glancing away,reminded painfully that it had been over a year since he'd even considered sleeping with anyone."Lets get inside. Get some water."He said following the other two back inside, toeing off his shoes as he headed for the kithen

Katra panted, doing better with the run than grace was, though she was still breathing hard.She ran with alcide sometimes,but it wasn't a regular activity,and she was glad she hadn't managed to embarass herself to badly in front of alec.grinning she nodded, glancing at the other two as they came inside."WE're going to town tonight." "you better invite claire and jason to."Alcide said, not bothering to say he was going, assuming that he had no choice in whether he was attending or not.

Jason whined growling as he fisted his hand in her hair in frustration."Dammit."He growled sitting up pulling her up for a kiss."Come on.We better go downstairs before one of the annoying ones decide to come wake us up."he growled annoyed at haivng his morning interrupte.d

Grace let him lead her up to the house, still panting. She grabbed a bottle of water and began to chug it violently before collapsing in a nearby chair. She perked up a little at the mentioning of going to town, raising her eyebrows. "Like, to a bar? Or a club?" she asked, grinning a bit. She'd never been to a club, obviously. Her mother barely let her out of the house, let alone to a club with alcohol and men within her reach. The thought was exciting, even if she knew she should be nervous. I mean, Alec was going to be there at least, so everything would be okay. Right? "That sounds exciting..."

Alec looked over at his sister and let out a little huff. Well, he could keep an eye on his sister and have some fun at the same time. And Katra would be there. As much as he wanted to pretend like this place did nothing but piss him off (Well, it still did.) he found her interesting to say the least. Not to mention, she was a looker. He'd never seen a girl like that in his home town. "I mean, it would be nice to see some civilization," he murmured, sitting on the counter and popping the top on a water bottle.

Claire groaned in frustration, but followed him up. She threw on some panties and a robe, the padded down to the kitchen, her hand laced within Jason's. She wrinkled her nose at the sweaty group. "You know, there are things called showers...," he murmured, smirking a bit. She grabbed a cup of coffee and sipped at it, holding it between her palms.

Alcide smiled a little as he downed his own water thinking about her question and trying to decide which would be the least harmless.Surely they couldn't get in to much trouble at the club."Let's go to sanctuary."he said sipping his water before looking at grace."It's a club, but Eric refuses to let it be a all out bash, and demands that anyone crossing the entrance door offer respect and come in peace."He said not bothering to say what the sign over the door said. "come in peace, or leave in pieces." Eric Dresden was a odd person, with a even wickeder sense of humor, but you could trust to be left alone if you wanted that at sanctuary and not have to worry about getting hit on all the time, or worried about anything.

"Well, I wouldn't call Sanctuary civilization but it does have other people."Katra snickered a little blushing a little as she glanced at alec, remembering the other part of why she liked sanctuary. understanding that humans tended to want to have sex while dancing, eric had a whole floor of private rooms for those couples that got to....frisky on the dance floor.

Jason laughed stealing claire's drink to sip before giving it back and pouring his own. "Ah but to know what a shower is,they'd have to be civilized, dear."He teased. Alcide rolled his eyes as he straightened, "Speaking of showers, I better go get one if we want to get there before the crowd gets big." "Crowd?Where to?"Jason asked perking up."Sanctuary.Go get ready blondie."Alcide said over his shoulder with a snicker as he walked out, already in a better mood t the idea of being able to drink at sanctuary, knowing that with eric, there was no limit to how much he could have.

Grace grinned and thought about it for a moment. Perfect. A club that was relatively safe, but still just as much fun. It was exciting to think about experiencing something that she never would have in her home town. Not with her mother around. Nodding, she stood up and through her water bottle in the trash. "Sounds like fun," she chirped, biting her lip with a child-like excitement on her face. With that, she bounded up the stairs to go get ready for the evening.

Alec looked over at Katra with a smirk. "Well, if you think it's fun, then I am sure it's worth a shot," he said, shrugging casually. Watching his sister bound up the stairs like a school girl, he rolled his eyes. He hated the idea of his sister in a club, but they were getting to the age where he couldn't boss her around. The only thing he could do was watch her very carefully. "You'd think you suggested Disney World," he mumbled sarcastically, then standing up. "Guess I better hit the showers too." With that, the tall blond man moved up to his room.

Claire bit her lip nervously. Fuck. They were going to a club where she would normally get wasted at, and she just found out she was pregnant. Not only that, but she was so not ready to break the news to Jason. Not when she was worried about his reaction, and not when she had revenge to seek out on Alcide... Wait... Maybe this would be the perfect setting for her pay back. "The Sanctuary isn't my favorite, but it sounds like fun," she murmured, leaning up to kiss Jason. She'd just have to drink some virgin drinks, not that anyone had to know.

Later that evening, Grace came down the stairs in her "club" get up, looking as excited as ever. Normally she didn't act so juvenile, but she couldn't seem to tame her excitement. She wore a short, god sequin dress that showed off a body that her normal jeans did not give justice to. Her hair was styles in waves, and her eye make up was smokey. She looked anything but the naive little girl her brother liked to make her seem like.

Z1938-GLMT.14

Alec looked over at his sister, dressed in jeans, a blazer, and a vintage t-shirt. He sighed heavily. "You could wear something with... more fabric?" he asked, and she rolled her eyes. He ran his hand through his messy blond hair and let her lean on him as she slid on her black heels.

Express-2-Button-Sateen-Jacket.png

Claire walked in wearing a red dress that she had picked out only because she knew it was one of Alcide's favorites from when they were dating. A smirk played on her matching red lips, and she looked over at Jason, wrapping her arms around one of his. She was so ready for her plan to be in action.

redcocktaildress-promgirl-main.jpg

images

Katra smiled as she walked into the room, the clingy black dress swishing around her legs. "You two are looking good."She said smiling, her cheek dimpling as her smile widened, blushing as she glanced at alec to see what he thought of the dress before looking at the two other men as they walked into the room.

tumblr_m4n7rayQFh1rp37zbo1_400.jpg

You could complain about alot of things with Alcide Deveaux, but one of them would never be that he didn't know how to dress. The leather pants he was wearing were so tight that there was no question he wasn't wearing anything under them, or that the man was totally ripped under those clothes. The black white beater clung to his upper body like a second skin, the dark ink of his tattoo showing on his shoulder as he pulled on his leather jacket."Ready to go?"He said smiling almost shyly at grace, paling a little as he glanced at clair and recognized the dress before looking away again.

600full-shane-west.jpg

Jason smiled as he walke in, the snug leather pants very inch as tight as alcide's the dark blue dress shirt making his bright blue eyes shine even brighter as he wrapped his arms around his girlfriend, drawing her into a kiss."Ready for a good night?"He muttered sliding a hand over her bare skin. there was nothing better he loed, than having her in his arms.

Grace smiled and nodded, shrugging a black coat for the ride there. She blushed at the sight of him. It took extreme effort to keep her eyes above the belt, her teeth biting the inside of her cheek so she didn't smile up at him like some kind of idiot. "I'm ready," she murmured, following him out to the SUV and climbing into the seat by her brother, trying to ignore him as he criticized her wardrobe choice.

Alec turned his head at the sound of Katra's voice, his eyes nearly falling out of his head. He swallowed hard, his throat feeling dry and hallow for a moment. "Thanks," he murmured, glancing away before she could catch him gawking at her like some kind of pervert. "I, uh, like the dress." He cleared his throat and got into the car, scowling a little at Alcide, daring him to even look more than two seconds at his sister.

Claire grinned, eyes sliding over to look at Alcide's now pale face. "Oh, I'm more than ready, Darling," she murmured, leaning up to kiss his lips gently. Her hands moved up to straighten his shirt before following the others, leaning into Jason the whole ride there.

Once at the club, the immediately got in. They spent quite a bit of time there, and thanks to Alcide's connections, they were practically VIP. The music was thumping and people danced in the middle of the large room. The lights were dim, and if you looked up, the club was a few stories high. People were every where. A bar was to the right, and the private rooms were to the left. Grace felt overwhelmed, letting the door guy take her coat. She wandered over to the bar, ordering a screwdriver and leaning against the bar to wait. Immediately, a man slide behind her and gave the bartender money for her drink. Grace blushed. "Thanks," she said over the music. The man grinned, his eyes looking her up and down. He could definitely think of a few ways she could pay him back. "No problem, doll," he purred, his hand sliding up her back.

Alec stepped inside, already managing to lose his sister in the crowd. He growled in frustration and climbed up the stairs to the second floor, moving to the bar and getting a scotch. He sipped it carefully, watching the room around him. He wanted to dance with Katra... He wanted to feel her body against his... However, he felt out of line to ask her. Besides Alec's sarcastic, blunt nature, he was a gentleman. He wasn't going to make her uncomfortable.

Claire held Jason's hand as they moved through the crowd, already heading toward the dance floor. "Let's dance!" she yelled over the music, already pulling him into an embrace with her arms around his neck. Her hips swayed to the music, her hands playing with his hair at the nape of his neck.

Katra smiled as she moved into the club, still glowing with the praise of alec liking her dress, leaving her jacket with the door man she smiled as she looked around the dance floor trying to decide what to do before smiling heading up to the second floor, moving to alec's side as she got her own scotch."You look lonely. Not a party person?"She asked curious about him.She trusted alcide to keep his hands to himself, alec deserved a night off. Besides, she knew her friend knew that he was a depressing bastard when he was sober, it got worse when he was drinking. He wasn't going to be in any mood to be going after grace tonight.
3025924719604116_0Ajb7mxI_b.jpg

"You see here Cide, if a girl wants to get called a doll,she dates a guy like you. Me, I call them ladies, and don't touch without asking."Eric Dresden smiled as he landed on the barstool next to grace, leaning forward a little to look at the mn sliding onto the barstool next to her. Alcide rolled his eyes gesturing for a drink, then the bottle, pouring some of the jack daniels into his glass before answering, looking uncomfortable because while he didn't like others touching grace, not that he'd ever admit that was what was making him uncomfortable, he didn't want her to be miserable because he interrupted."Ahhh, eric, but at least I can date without having to pay someone. Unlike you"

Jason grinned smiling as he let her pull him onto the floor, leaning forward to nuzzle her a little as they danced, his arms around her waist as he moved with her, just enjoiying the music, and reminding her with the playful touch of his body that they had unfinished business.

Back
Top Bottom