Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pim draws stuff! (At least partly NSFW)

PIM

Super-Earth
Hi!

I like to draw stuff. I draw lots of stuff, most of whom never evolve past rough sketches. Some I do finish, so I thought maybe putting them up somewhere people can see them would be a good idea.

This is a steampunkish one. I read some stuff about how early vibrators were invented in order to cure female hysteria, back when fainting was par de course in polite society. This gave me a few ideas that sort of rotated around in my head (and on my sketchbook) until I ended up with this rather silly piece:

1215749-IN39LJW.jpg

This one here is an older piece. I went through a period when I was kind of fascinated by coils, preferably wrapped around bodies. This one is probably the one of those I am most satisfied with in hindsight (even though I can see now several things I am not 100% satisfied with):

1215763-J77PI0I.jpg

Last one out for today is a sylvan piece, nymphs, fairies and such being something I always keep returning to:

1215772-IDJVND8.jpg

PS: I hope I did everything correctly according to the rules for graphic content.

Here is another one from my bodies-wrapped-in-coils phase:

1505370-B4OJKZO.jpg

This one is a more recent one, some sort of psychedelic space sorceress or something, mainly me experimenting with movement and such.

cosmikittenweb.jpg

I love the backgrounds. o.o Impressive.

I love the Nymphs. The color and composition is great. I love the way the one in the water looks.

Back
Top Bottom