Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My request thread MxF, FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

PassionInMyPants

Planetoid
Welcome! This is my humble request thread. See anything you like? Feel free to shoot me a PM :)

Note:
I only rp over PMs. Thread occasionally, but never offsite.
I only rp one to two paragraphs (though if I'm inspired, I can write more.). Do not get mad at me for not writing long enough for you.
I ONLY play submissive, so those of you seeking dominant females look elsewhere.
My character is usually 15-17 years old.
I prefer smut over plot, though only by a little. I do love plot, but when the plot drags on forever you never get to the smut. :) Cut to the chase.

Plots or pairings I really like are marked with hearts.

Pairings (the second one is my role):
Older Brother/younger sister<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Father/daughter<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Teacher/student<3<3<3<3
Master/slave<3<3<3
Older female friend/younger female friend<3
Guidance Counsellor/student<3<3
Tentacle monster/slave girl<3<3<3<3<3<3

Plots:

Hetero no more (FxF)<3<3<3<3
Basically your character enslaves my character, who is heterosexual. Your character teaches mine to be homosexual, but mine isnt willing to at first. My character eventually becomes you character's pet, pleasing every second of the day. (Yes I know this one is short, but I really want to try it.)

My younger sister (Or My Daddy) (MxF)<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 [CRAVING Father/Daughter!] (I prefer to play my character as 15 years old)
Basically we are brother and sister (or father and daughter), and you(the older brother or father) are so horny that you are willing to fuck me. (The father would just love his daughter a LOT instead of being horny.) So you come up with a plan. You get me drunk and start asking me personal questions, which go from do I drink and party to have I ever had sex. You find out that I'm a virgin. So you get me in bed (or on the couch, floor, pool, hot tub), we have sex, during which you take my virginity, anal virginity, and oral virginity. But you play out the whole thing as if you were teaching me how to please a man. (With the Father/ daughter version there is no drinking part; he just asks her questions on her private life)

The Guidance counselor (MxF, FxF)<3<3<3<3<3<3
So basically your character is the guidance counselor at school and my character tells yours about her problems. Eventually the talk becomes sex related, and your character decides to help mine with sex, and it can develop into a relationship from there. This is switched to FxF by yours being a lesbian and mine thinking she was straight, but going along with it.

Charity Work (MxF)<3<3<3
My character has been sexually abused, is homeless, and is living on the streets. (She can be a virgin if you want.) Yours is a wealthy man who helps the homeless. The two meet at a food drive, where mine is getting her fair share of food for the week. You realize that my character is truly beautiful, and offer to help her out. Somehow I end up at your house, get all cleaned up, we somehow end up having sex, and the relationship starts from there.

The Cock Revealed (MxF)<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 [CRAVING rape w/ bondage!!!]
My character and your character have been dating for a few months, and we have decided that it is time for us to be "real partners." So I come over to your house to do it, but when you undress, I discover that your penis is over a foot long and two inches wide! I see it and am startled, for I have an extremely tight pussy and am a virgin. You convince me to try it, and when you do, I tell you how it hurts. From then there are two choices: you convince me to continue with it and slowly ease it in, stopping every time I tell you it hurts too much, or force yourself into me, leaving me screaming and crying and begging for mercy (in this version bondage may be involved). (Can also be brother/sister.)

Trapped (M x F) <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 [CRAVING!!! Will love you FOREVER!!!]
We are brother and sister. One day we get into a fight and wind up in a closet. Our parents won't be back until the next day. In the closet, we get into a huge argument and when I try to leave, I realize that the door is locked. We end up trapped in a closet. What will happen in the closet? Only you can find out. (I would like the plot to continue after they exit the closet, developing an attraction for each other, a forbidden love.)

I enjoy having people put their own little twists on my plots, PM me if you have ideas.
Pm me if interested in any of these ideas. Please don't just reply to this thread.
If you are seeking something you didn't see here, feel free to send me a pm.
Sorry for being so specific; I can go off the plot if you like.
I rp on pms only.
I may take a couple days to reply. This is because of my busy life.

I'll be your older brother.... you have always been a cheeky little girl...but now i've turned into a man i all of a sudden have noticed those special curves in my little sister...

Interracial Master X Slave? can you play a black chick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom