Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I've Got You Right Where I Want You [Seiko x Crushedbyheels]

Seiko

Moon
ashlynn_brooke3_1cv_240x400_zps3c740acc.jpg

Abigail sighed as she walked into the house from a long day at college, unbuttoning a few of the top buttons from her white cotton shirt as she made her way up the stairs. She pulled out her iPhone from the back pocket of her little khaki shorts, glancing around the silent house as she looked for her stepbrother. "Hey [his name], you home?" she called out unenthusiastically, reaching the top of the stares as she glanced down both sides of the hallway. Her parents had left for the weekend to handle some business and had left her in charge, which was something she was fully accustomed with, especially with having to look after her brother.

The two didn't get along very well but they tolerated each other, which was enough to keep them out of each others hair. She made her way down the hallway and into his room, not caring that he wasn't in there and probably didn't want her in his room anyway. She looked around his large room and sat down on his bed, slowly falling back onto it as she stared at the ceiling. This weekend is going to be so boring, she groaned loudly, knowing she wouldn't be able to go party like she wanted to because of her brother. She rolled over on to her stomach and stared at the floor, her chin resting on the edge of the bed as she sighed again. She couldn't help but perk up as she saw something peeking from mattress, a mischievous smile forming on her lips as she grabbed the item and pulled it out.

She couldn't help but laugh as she saw the dirty little magazine, an even bigger smile forming on her lips as she began to skim through the magazine. "My my, what a dirty little boy he is.." she mused loudly, flicking through more pages as she waited for her stepbrother to come home. Their mother was a strong-willed Christian who believed in good morals and had often lectured the two siblings about sex and anything related to it and how it was wrong. If she knew about this, she would probably have his head. Guess this weekend wouldn't be that boring after all.

Kyle washed the last of the suds off of his hands and sighed heavily. That had felt good. With his mother, father, and sister all running over the house he'd had no time for any "me time" in days. And no one else was going to help him out, not after Stacey had broken up with him last month. Shea's been a lot of fun, but in the end she'd said he was "too selfish."

He shrugged. He'd replace her soon enough. He might not have made the football team, but his soccer skills more than made up for it in the fall. And in the spring he'd be back on the baseball team; that was a given. His status as one of the schools top jocks, along with his looks, pretty much ensured he wouldn't stay lonely for long. Unfortunately until then, he needed to let of steam every once in a while.

He flushed the jizz soaked toilet paper and headed out into the hall, still wearing just his shorts. He stopped short as he saw Abigail standing in his room.

"Hey!" he said angrily. "Get out of there!"

Abigail peered up at him and gave him a soft wicked smile. "Excuse me? You shouldn't talk to someone whose got this?" she said with a smirk, waving the dirty magazine in the air as she made her way towards him.

"Who would've thought that little Kyle liked dirty magazines? Mom's gonna flip when she sees this!" she said with a big smile, silently eying his body as she stood in front of him. He looked pretty hot in just his shorts and she had to quickly push away the kinky little thoughts that popped into her head.

"You're such a pervert Kyle!" she teased, giving him a small smile as she pushed past him, magazine still clutched in her hand.

"Hey!" he said. "Hey wait!"

She'd pushed past him before he could get his mental legs under him, and he found himself chasing her down the hall.

"Abigail!" he shouted, pulling up his shorts. He couldn't let her tell their mother. She could easily throw him out of the house. She would certainly make his life a living hell for at least a year. She chased after his sister, noticing the curve of her ass and how interesting it looked. He shook his head. There was no time to think about that, his brain was just bathed in hormones after his masturbation session. That was all. He needed to think clearly.

They reached the stairs and he vaulted the bannister, landing in front of her.

"Look," he said. "No more goofing around. I'm a lot stronger than you. Give it back before I have to make you give it back,"

Abigail smiled as she continued to make her way down the hallway, ignoring her brother's desperate pleas to try and persuade her otherwise. Her hips swayed nonchalantly as she continued towards the stairs, stopping only when Alex landed in front of her at the head of the stairs. She couldn't help but scoff as she heard his threat, smirking at him as she crossed her arms, causing her round breasts to push up ever more. "Do it. I'd like to see you try." she challenged with a hiss, her eyes narrowing slightly as she stared at him. The audacity. She was the one in charge, not him. Just the fact that he had threatened her had pissed her off already.

Neither soccer nor baseball had really given him a useful ski for this situation. Nether one was big on tackling. Still, she was just a girl. So even his weak tackling skills should be enough to take care of her, right? He stepped forwards suddenly, shoulder down o slam into her gut, trying to knock the wind out of her.

(Sorry it's so short, didn't wanna god mode.)

Abigail managed to move out of his way before he was able to slam his shoulder into her stomach, staring at him in disbelief as she shook her head. "What the fuck Kyle? Have you lost your mind?" She pushed past him again and made her way down the stairs, practically running, glancing back at him one final time as she said "Now I really am going to fucking tell, you jerk!" She shook her head again, feeling her face heat up with anger as she made her way into the kitchen, quickly hiding the magazine in a place that she knew Kyle would never find. She grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and leaned against the counter, casually taking a sip from it as she waited for him to come in.

(It's okay!)

He stumbled past her and tried to regain his balance. Embarrassed and chagrined, he chased after her. He made it to the kitchen as she was coming out.

"Hey!" he said. "Hey come on, where did you put it?"

He ran past her into the kitchen and looked wildly around. He couldn't see any sign of where the incriminating magazine had been stored. Swearing wildly, he turned around and chased after her.

"Abigail wait," he said, chasing after her. "Abby! Come on. Look, I'm sorry OK? I'll do something for you. I don't know, anything. What do I have to do to get you to forget about all this and give me the magazine back? Come on."

Abigail simply ignored him as she made her way out of the kitchen, still pissed off that he had tried to hit her. What fucking nerve, she thought angrily. She was going to make him pay, if it was the last thing she did. She smiled as she heard him looking through the kitchen, knowing that he would never find where she had hidden it. She paused as she heard him besides her, simply staring at him as he apologized. It's too late for apologies now, she thought silently, the best person at holding her grudges. She heard his desperate please and gave him a soft smile, her eyes narrowing slightly as she cocked her head to the side. "Get on your knees." she said simply, curious as to see if he would do it or not. She didn't know where she was going with this, but she figured she would just make up shit as he went along with it.

"My knees?" he said, and dropped down to his knees immediately. "Fine, sure. You want me to beg? I'll beg."

He looked up at her, unable to keep the thought out of his head that she looked really attractive. Especially from this angle. He shook his head a little. This was not the time to think about that.

"I'll beg," he repeated. "Abigail, please, please, can we get rid of the magazine and forget this ever happened?"

Abigail couldn't help but smile as she saw him drop down to his knees almost immediately, surprised by the creeping arousal that was overtaking her body. Fuck, he looks so hot like that, she thought silently, smirking at him as she stared down into his eyes. She couldn't help but want to push it further, to test his limits, to see how far he would go so that his dirty little secret wouldn't be out. Her darker side even wanted to see what she could get away with sexually, but that would come in proper timing. She gave him a soft sweet smile as he pleaded with her, her facial expression insinuating that she would return it to him. "No." she said rather bluntly, giving him a smug little smile before making her way towards the couch in the living room that they were standing in. She sat down and glanced over at him, motioning for him to come over to her with her index finger. "You seem to follow directions pretty well. Come here."

He felt his heart sink below his stomach as she said no, but when she told him to come over he realized what was going on and relaxed a little. So she wanted him to eat a little crows alright, he could do that. He lined forwards and sort of crawled/skidded over to her. He knelt in front of her as she say in the chair and looked up. He felt a kind of pulsing thrill having her order him around, to his surprise.

Her eyes grew wide in surprise as she watched him crawl over to her, assuming that he was just going to get up and walk. "Mmm, someone likes to be told what to do.." she said softly, her eyes on his as he knelt before her. She could feel her arousal growing rapidly as she stared at him briefly, like this, so vulnerable. The though of it was exhilarating. She licked her lips slowly and gave him another smile, placing a hand on the back of his neck as she leaned in towards him, pulling him towards her, her lips just a mere inch or two away from his. "Does this turn you on, hmm? Do you like to be told what to do?" she asked, figuring he probably would by the looks of what was in that magazine.

He froze for a moment. Everything except his heart, which started hammering against his chest.

No of course not! He'd always been in charge of the relationships. Sure he saw some if that stuff in the magazine, but he'd thought of ordering his next girlfriend around. But here he was, kneeling on the floor in front of his sister. Who had the power to crush him. And it felt good.

Did he like being told what to do?

He was on unfamiliar ground now. Something was happening, something between him
And his sister. He wasn't exactly sure where it was leading, but it was leading somewhere. And he couldn't help but follow. Besides, his cock was going to start peeping out of his boxers any second now. That made this the only time he regretted having a ten inch co k.

"Yes," he said. "Yes, I kind of like you ordering me around."

"Kind of?" she said with a smirk, bringing his face even more towards her so that their lips met softly against one another. She gave him one solitary kiss, one that was deep and sensual, and pulled away slowly afterwards, watching for his reaction. She didn't know why she had done it, but she certainly didn't regret it. "You're going to pleasure me sexually and not tell anyone, understand?" she asked with a sweet smile, her seemingly innocent voice contradicting her naughty actions.

It took a moment for his eyes to open after the kiss. He hadn't expected it, but when it came he had melted into it, a thrill pouring through his entire body. He was lost in it, and when they parted her still savired her sweet taste on his lips.

His eyes opened slowly as she spoke and he looked up at her. She say like a queen on a throne, bending over him as he knelt before her. Her sweet voice made his body shiver as he looked at her gorgeous face, the wonderful soft curves if get figure. He liked his lips.

"Yes," he said. "Whatever you say."

She gave him an approving smile and nodded, patting him on his head as she said "That's a good boy. If you please me enough, I might even reward you." She slowly leaned backwards onto the couch, parting her legs slightly as her eyes remained on his, slowly beginning to rub at her mound through the fabric of her shorts. She bit her bottom lip and eyed his body, well, what she could see of it. "I want you to eat my pussy Kyle...and take your time." She couldn't help but blush inwardly as she said that, surprised about how aggressive she was being right now, and with her own brother for that matter. She decided that she would make him do all the work, since he was the one that needed a favor.

This was a moment of truth.

Part of him was still sure this was a trick. It couldn't be happening, not between the two of them. He'd never even thought of her way before! But there she was, rubbing herself in front of him. All of her body's soft, delicious curves just hidden under clothes. And suddenly he wanted to see them. No, he had to. And he wanted to obey the beautiful creature staring imperiously down at him.

"Yes ma'am," he said, caught up in the eroticism of the moment. He leaned forwards and bit down on her mound through her shorts, knowing she would only feel a slight pressure. He was blushing openly, caught in a haze of desire as he reached up and unbuttoned the shorts, sliding the zipper slowly down. He lowered his mouth to her exposed crotch and kissed it softly.

Back
Top Bottom