Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interracial RPs (male and female wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus5

Planetoid
Hey there any and all potential roleplaying partners. Like the thread title says, I'm primarily looking for interracial roleplays involving straight pairings, same sex (mostly f/f, but I'm also open to playing a male for m/m scenes), shemale partners and group ones involving my character being shared by multiple men, women, couples and so forth. I'm open to both plot heavy and smut centric roleplays, depending on preferences and what may fit best for any one RP.

A quick note before anyone goes reading much further, however? For the most part, I'd like to explore outside of the usual pairings of black man/white woman scenes. That's not a strict rule on my part by any means (in fact, I'm willing to bend it if you're open to playing multiple men or a black couple into sharing), but I'd just like to take a stab at writing out scenes with other types of pairings in social situations. This by no extent means I'm hesitant about black women, mind you. ;)

Also, my 'default' character ethnicity will be Caucasian, but I'm open to taking a stab at any other ethnicities if so requested by a writing partner as we plot out a scene. I'm also open to playing both men and women depending on the roleplay and my partners preferences. Finally, I'm definitely more interested in partners whom are dominant or at least play equal with an aggressiveness to their characters - but this is again by no means a strict limit on the type of writers I'll work with.

So, with all of that being said, onto a few suggested roleplay ideas with default names for easier listing:

There Goes The Neighborhood
Take 1) A neighborhood or ghetto of predominantly one race finds itself with a new neighbor or two who stand out from the rest for rather obvious reasons. Most of the locals probably avoid the new neighbor, either due to outright prejudice or simply feeling socially awkward about dealing with somebody so 'different'. That is until one good neighbor (my character) decides to take a stab at the 'good neighbor' role and visits the often talked about but rarely spoken to new arrival. From there, things take an entirely different turn than she would have ever expected.

Take 2) Similar to the above, only with my character being the one who moved into the neighborhood and finding herself 'targeted' by one or more of the locals whom wouldn't mind adding a notch to their belt, so to speak.

New Kid In School
Basic idea here is a new kid transferring to a school where they're one of the few (or perhaps only) person of their ethnicity who's enrolled over there. This one can go a variety of ways, depending on who plays the new kid and whom takes on the role of the previously attending student that ends up either getting pulled into the mix with them or does the 'pulling' themselves.

The new kid can either by shy or non-talkative due to their new surroundings, which either leads to a romance scene of somebody trying to get them to loosen up or a more aggressive one involving somebody mistaking that shyness as snobbery. Or they can have a 'take no shit' attitude, which similarly leads to them either butting heads with somebody in a romance sense or needing to be taken down a peg. Or perhaps being the one who does the 'taking down' when dealing with somebody who tries to confront them on their attitude. Very open to discussion on this one.

New Teacher
Somewhat similar to the above, only dealing more so with a new teacher whom either gets a lot of subtle (or not so subtle) disrespect from their students due to a racial barrier or even manages to intimidate most of them. This one can again be romance based; perhaps dealing with a student whom tries to be friendly toward the teacher and it turns into more than a traditional teacher/student relationship. Or (and this is why I'd lean toward preferring) it revolves around the teacher either being 'targeted' by one or more of their students whom are interested an older male/female of another race. Or the teacher him/herself decides on dealing out a specific 'punishment' on one particular troublesome student. Open to playing as or with multiple students.

I Hate My Boss!!
Set within a typical office setting, either your character or my own are in desperate need of a raise/promotion/assignment to a specific case, but there's one big problem. The person in charge of handling such matters is a major bitch/asshole. Maybe it's an issue of simple prejudice? Maybe they overheard a perhaps very inappropriate joke told in the lunchroom and have held it against them. But desperate times call for desperate measures. Perhaps the employee character would decide on attempting to seduce their jerkish employer after noticing the way he/she stares at him/her during office hours. Or maybe the employee goes to them with the strict intent of achieving their goal honestly and legally, only to find themselves needing to do far more than they ever intended for that raise/promotion/assignment. This one could involve other employees or the employers spouse getting in on the action.

Foreign Relations (only interested in playing the employee on this one)
Somewhat similar to the above idea, only more so dealing with an employee (either lower ranking or a higher ranked one having to play babysitter) having to attend to a an important foreign investor and possibly his/her spouse. Things start out simple enough. Answer any questions they may have and give a tour of the facilities or even show them to a nice restaurant where you're instructed to treat them on the company dollar. Only along the way, it would turn out the investor appears to have something else in mind for the late night activities. Perhaps the foreign investor simply seduces their 'guide' by a consensual means. Or maybe they use the leverage of possibly pulling their money and leaving him/her to take the blame (after all, it was their job to keep this person happy and informed) as blackmail material to get what they need. Either way, my character is going to need to make good use of that silver tongue in a whole other manner.

New Roommate
A fairly straightforward one that's mostly leaning toward same sex pairings, with one possible exception. So, basic idea here is two people of different ethnicities begin to share an apartment; either being college students or simply needing to hook up for financial reasons. They can either be complete strangers prior to the move or perhaps had been hooked up together through a mutual friend. Either way, the living arrangements can start out fairly norm, until one night when the conversation turns toward past sexual experiences. There's a lot of ways the conversation itself can play out, but basic idea is either the two growing hot and bothered enough to experiment together or one being offended by the way it turns and deciding to teach the other a 'lesson'.

The one male/female pairing of this which I'd be open to doing would involve a similar scenario. Only with the female roommate bringing up mostly black partners since she's a bit of a size queen and believes them to have the best cocks. The male roomie, not being of the African persuasion, tries to convince her that there are others who can hold them to the biggest black dicks and what better way than to whip out his own lengthy organ. Open to playing either the female or male roomies in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom