Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster Realm

Twisted Sexuality

Super-Earth
Noah tried to keep his hands steady as he drew the pattern on the stone floor of the basement. He studied the page as he replicated it carefully, much larger than the diagram of course. The lithe seventeen year old had discovered this book while browsing through his parent's library. He didn't ave any friends, so he had a lot of time to read it. He personally found te book interesting. It was on monsters. It started as light reading, util he saw these last few pages.

They spoke of something called the Five Ero Gods, five powerful monsters that could be summoned for anything you desired. Noah wanted something that he doubted they could ever give him, but he would like to know more about these monsters. The book only held so much information.

Once finished, he stepped back. Half of him didn't expect this to work, but what the heck. He had spare time and he was curious. Closing his eyes, he closed the book, quietly reciting the words he had read. His soft smooth voice echoing throughout the basement.

Within the circle there was a dim purple glow, and from that glow issued a thick mist which spread outward, slowly enveloping the room in a thick blanket of white. There was a sudden flash, then a crackle of electricity which caused the lights in the room to flicker, and the shape of a creature began to make itself known as it pulled itself up out of the monster realm portal.

"Penny has appeared!" an absurdly cute voice called out from the mist and with a single flap of her butterfly-like wings the haze was blown away to reveal a short girl wearing a artist's beret and a frilly dress. She had wide, excited eyes and a large paintbrush in one hand, her overly-long sleeves covering her arms and hands entirely. She looked about the room in a confused manner, as if she had somehow lost sight of the one who had summoned her, before her eyes locked onto his, "Oh, there you are! I'm Penny, the monster god of the arts. I'm pleased to meet you, what can I do for you?"

Noah was staring at the small girl wide eyed. He had actually summoned a monster god. I mean, he wasn't expecting it to be a small girl, but he was still surprised he had actually done it. He was silent for a moment, before slowly rising to his feet, since he fell back when the ritual had started. He hesitated for a second before taking a step forward, giving the god a small bow. "Well, um, is there anything I could possibly do for you? Since you are a guest in my home..." if she's a god, she should be treated with respect.

"My, my, the young man is quite a gentleman," Penny giggled, evidently amused at his behavior, "I suppose you could get me something to drink. Make it something sweet, if you would."

She reached over and patted his head in a friendly manner, hoping to put him at ease, "Its alright if you don't want to tell me right away, but since you called me here its sort of my job to help you out, not the other way around. You are a silly fellow, aren't you? If you went through all that trouble to bring me here, surely you needed something, right? Don't worry, I won't bite you or anything even if its something you think is silly. There are no requests too great or small for me, as long as its something I can do, of course."

Noah blushed as the monster god pet him on the forehead. He gave her a light bow. Before leaving the room to get the Penny something to drink. He would return a minute later, carrying a big glass of pineapple juice for the little god. Handing it to her, he stepped back and sat down, allowing her space and to drink.

"Well, there was one thing I was curious about. I was curious to know more about you, about all monsters." he held up the book for her to see, "I learnt how to summon you through this. I thought I could learn more from an actual monster god. But, I figured a powerful god like you wouldn't do something for a mere human for nothing."

"Ah, that really hits the spot!" Penny giggled after draining the entire glass in one go. She wiped her lips off on her sleeve before responding to his request, appearing more than a little surprised at what he had said. He was curious about them? Humans sure did have strange requests these days.

"So, you just want to know more about all of us monsters? That's all you wanted to know? Oh, you silly little boy... I could spend all week telling you what you might want to know about us. In my experience, its better to experience something instead of just being told about it," the art fairy patted him on the head in a reassuring manner, "Its one thing to see something, and capture the moment with art, song, writing, or reenactment, but when it comes to monsters there really isn't anything as good as the real deal."

"Tell you what, I'll give you some service as thanks for the refreshments," she placed the glass down on the floor before hopping up onto her feet as she had sat down on his bed in order to enjoy the juice. Without waiting for his reply, she reached up and flung her paintbrush up into the air, a long trail of pink paint flowing out from the tip which wrapped around herself like a long ribbon. With a brief flash of light, her clothes save her beret had vanished, revealing her soft, youthful curves to the young man before her. She crossed her arms and hands in front of her important parts, standing like an old Greek stone sculpture.

"Most of us monsters are sexual beings, whose power stems directly from our ability to gather energy from men," she declared proudly, evidently not at all ashamed with showing off her body, "We eat food like normal people, of course, but for some of us, semen is our favorite source of energy. Myself, I really enjoy great works of art, the refreshment that I can gain from them really helps get me off, if you know what I mean..."

She grabbed the paint ribbon and swiftly wrapped him up in it and drew him in closer to herself until he was well within arm's reach, "Go ahead... You can touch me if you like. I don't mind."

Needless to say, Lafitte's eyes almost popped out of his head when Penny suddenly stripped herself naked. Even though she had the form almost like a little girl, there was something, alluring about her. Something about that smooth, flawless skin, that innocent, yet seductive look in her eyes. Someone looking so young having to do that her whole life...it blew his mind. He let out a yelp as her paint caught him, pulling him close to her, almost right into her.

He hesitated for a moment at her invitation, his hands trembling before slowly brushing his fingers along her arms, feeling her soft skin. He face darkened as his fingers reached her shoulders, before trailing down towards her hips, avoiding those budding breasts of hers. Her skin felt so smooth, like silk. Hs eyes glanced the areas her hands covered, before trying to focus on her youthful face.

"Aw, you are much too shy, young man," Penny, unsatisfied with his level of self-confidence, reached out with her left hand and took hold of his right hand, placing his palm upon her soft left breast. She let out gentle moan, her grip on his hand increasing as she kept him from pulling away from her. Her delicate butterfly-like wings fluttered with delight, spreading small glowing orbs into the air all around them, encircling them and floating about like thousands of tiny fireflies, "There... That feels much nicer, doesn't it? You can feel my heart beating, can't you? I like honest humans like you... Come on, I'll give you a nice sample of my body, so please don't hold yourself back."

The fairy was just on this side of outright demanding that he give in to her intense seductive gaze. Clearly, she didn't intend for him to simply touch her body. She wanted something much more from him, something a bit more intimate and heated. He may not have fully caught onto her not-so-subtle hints just yet, but she wasn't going to take no for an answer. No, she wanted this young human, here and now.

His blush brightened as he felt the soft flesh of her breast. He really could feel her heartbeat, fluttering under his touch like a child's. Te orbs surrounding them, her vice, her eyes. It was like some sort of dream, his heart racing. One could see a bulge forming underneath his dress like shirt as his eyes half lidded, inhaling deep as he smelled her womanly scent.

He slowly fell to his knees, his ace level with her breast as he leaned in, his tongue gently stroking her pink nipple before his lips engulfed her, suckling softly and tenderly.

"Yes... Right there," Penny moaned louder, her hands clutching his head and holding him in place as he tasted her skin, licked and sucked the sensitive tip of her breast causing her entire body to shiver with desire. Her legs reached up and wrapped around his waist, her wings fluttering slightly in order to maintain her balance. She wasn't very heavy at all, and the eagerness with which she clung to him clearly expressed her desire to enjoy more of his touch, "Taste me more..." Her paint ribbon began to dig into his clothes as well, slicing the clothes away leaving him standing in the nude as well without even requiring them to part from their lust-infused embrace. Penny's fingers pressed into his back, her hips beginning to grind against him, spreading her scent on his body as she enjoyed his oral stimulation.

Noah shivered as his clothes were sliced away, revealing his slim, pale form, and most importantly his hardened shaft for the fairy to see. Though at the moment, Noah had other thing in mind than his state of nakedness. He gripped the light fairy tightly, slowly moving his lips down, leaving a trail of spittle behind as he licked down her stomach, before coming to her womanhood. His eyes admired her pretty little sex before he ran a tongue along those soft pink lips.

"AAAhhmmm," Penny bit down on her lower lip, making an effort to suppress her moans as the tip of his warm, wet tongue parted the soft, delicate lips of her sex. Her fingers ran though his hair as her hips rubbed against his face, smearing him with her juices. She breathed in short, sharp gasps, her mouth hanging open as her grip on him intensified, "Hey, boy... Lay on your back and it will be easier on you. I'll sit on your face so you can keep licking me, alright?"

Lafitte gave a soft sigh as he breathed in her scent, nodding without a word as he pulled back, his lower face glistening with her juices. Holding her tenderly, he moved his body before laying back. Hs eyes looked up at the fairy's with a lustful haze before shifting her atop of him. Before she could say anything, he was back to licking her. Hs slender tongue running along her fleshy folds. Tasting her juices as they leaked out from her pink.

"Hey, boy... You never told me your name," Penny arched her back slightly, her small breasts becoming more prominant as she pushed her chest out and her breath growing deeper and her cheeks flushing with arousal. She slowly slid her hands up her own body, fingertips tracing her soft skin glistening with the faint traces of sweat, until she reached her own breasts, cupping them in the palms of her hands. Her thighs clamped down around his head as he continued to taste her, her hips rocking back and forth slightly and urging his tongue to penetrate deeper into her warm cavern.

"You're... Not that bad," the fairy moaned, her body sliding from side to side slightly in order to angle his licking slightly, "For a virgin, that is... Say, when you are done warming me up, would you like to... Put it in?"

"It's Noah," he replied, his voice somewhat muffled by the young fairy sex on his mouth. Hs true s
I'd into her briefly, licking around inside before her words caused him to pull back. He shifted his body upward, lifting the fairy up to make things easier. He could see her chest heaving with excitement, her body glistening in the dim light of the room. It caused his cock to throb in excitement. "Are you ready?" he spoke softly, gently positioning her above his hard shaft, before slowly lowering her. He moaned loudly as her sopping wet sex engulfed him.

Back
Top Bottom